[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans were the good guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (23KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23KB, 1000x666px
>tfw you realise the 2nd Republic were the Good Guys of the Spanish Civil War. Franco was the bad guy.

The redpill
>>
>>130938318
KeK, the republicans were killing priests and they're supposed to be the good guys...

Most republicans nowadays are commies and more left-wing retards like you and Podemos
>>
>>130938318
And now back your shit claim up
>>
Good goy
>>
>good guys
>raping nuns
>burning churches
>>
>>130938318
Amen. My Catalan girlfriend and her Moroccan lover agree
>>
>>130938318
>2nd Republic were the Good Guys
Was hard to be politician in Spain back in the 30's, lots of people killed, they could go to a village to a rally, both the left or the right, and they could be recived with shotguns, the country was insane and violent after 150 years of civil war, lots of politicians in both sides killed, the militar coup was inevitable
>>
File: viva.jpg (26KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
viva.jpg
26KB, 640x330px
>>130938318

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4
>>
>>130938318
they where the sjw of that time
>>
>>130938318
Franco saved Spain.

Shame they piss all over his legacy now.
>>
>>130938318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtRR3-xQWWQ
Arriba Espana!
>>
File: 1469864144700.jpg (2MB, 1521x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469864144700.jpg
2MB, 1521x2048px
>>130938318
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.