[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80 Year old Canadians lived like Pionners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: 23683_17.jpg (23KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
23683_17.jpg
23KB, 400x262px
While the rest of the world invented machines, cars, lights and all sorts of other new shit, people in Canada, in the year 1940, where living like it was 1840.

My granddad in Canada, never saw a car till he was 20.
He use to shit in an outhouse
He went to school till grade 6 in a one room school house
He dressed like the Dad from "Little House ion the Prarie"

It's NOT normal, for one country to stay stuck 100 years in the past.

The fuck is wrong with Canada and Canadians???

God I hate this shit hole so much
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe your granddad was just FUCKING POOR?
>>
is it true Canada didn't experience the great depression because electricity hadn't gotten there yet?
>>
File: a068351-v8 (1).jpg (138KB, 1000x624px) Image search: [Google]
a068351-v8 (1).jpg
138KB, 1000x624px
My granddad went to school till grade 6 in something like this.

His job was waking up early and making sure the fire was big enough and the class room was warm enough

>Boy, teacher sure was mad if the school wasn't warm enough when she got there.

Oh what gramps?? You couldn't stoke a fire properly? Too lazy to show up on time?
>>
>>130937954
Your grandparents grew up the exact same. Ask them retard
>>
Another spoiled Canadian complaing about there elders thread yay......
>>
>>130937954
Oh look, the Canadian Raging Grannies.
They are dressed like grannies from when they remember.
Women haven't dressed like that since the 1800s

>pic related: 60-80 year old Canadians, dressed like they live in the 1800s. Cause that's how their grannies dressed.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2015/02/17/ottawa-raging-grannies-sing-for-more-places-to-piddle-at-lrt-stations.html

>>130938339
So, you're happy the elders of Canada, where total fucking retards, who lived 100 years in the past??
You're sad and stupid as fuck. Like the old people of Canada
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 293x172px)
download (1).jpg
9KB, 293x172px
>>130938537
Wow, they sure look similar...............

>WHO CARES eh? Canadians have heart and a rich history and WHO CARES if we lived 100 years in the past like retards. 100% White
>>
>>130938537
First off we have basically no fucking culture so can you blame these women. Thank god i am not pure blood caker and my grandparents look nothing like that this country is sad as fuck
>>
>>130938818
Yea just remember everyone vote liberal no matter what brahhhh
>>
>>130937857
This explains a lot about the leafs on this board
>>
>>130937960
Yes, well kinda........
Canadians always lived like it was the great depression.
>>
>>130939098
Canadian "culture" is stolen American culture and trashy Irish/Scottish stereotype mash ups. Like fiddle/bag bands that play 200 yeat old sea shanties in 2017 Canada, in bars on Friday nights.

>>130939305
Retards raised and taught by retards
>>
>>130937857
Cool, you don't need technology, you are better of without it.
>>
>>130940419
LOL
Okay fuckwit, throw out your computer,smartphone, internet connection, car, house, stores and everything else

>W-w-w-what??? n-n-n-n-no, I can't do that. I'm just saying, people are better off

LOL
If they're better why, why do people from everywhere except Canada, invent shit to make life easier??
Retard Canadians sputter the most retarded shit to defend Canada.
it's hilarious in person, they get this scared look on their face, start to have a panic attack and just start sputtering bullshit.
>>
>>130940419
>Darrrr living 100 years in the past, in some fucked up Pioneer Time Warp country is FINE, okay??
>DARRRRRR
>Who needs schools and roads and stuff eh?? Canada has it NOW!!

Fucking retards.
>>
>>130941134
I only use my computer. House is no modern technology. I rarely do ever use my smartphone and had the same phone 7 years, I would have no problem with living without any of this thing except for a computer, because I'm an autistic NEET and can't do anything else, but then again, I was lot happier when I didn't have that much shit as a kid.
So much technology is not needed in daily life, technology should be used to achive great things, not makes lives easy, easy is for fags and women, struggle is what makes life non-boring.
>>
>>130937857

Careful now, Perry said this about the Japs and now they shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>130938537
>Canadians didn't live like Pio........

Sure as fuck dress, act and talk like they did.

>We had to spend summer vacation working the famr!! You don't know how good you young folk got it these days!!

STFU and die already you dumb old fucks.
>>
>>130941364
Schools and roads is not a technology, fucking Romans had that too.
>>
>>130941626
>because I'm an autistic NEET and can't do anything else,
You would not be alive 100 years ago.
What the fuck, would you do, 100 years ago??
Back in the pionner days,
>If you don't work, you don't eat

No one is feeding you, cause of your :"autism" and they "feel sorry for you"

Technology is progression. It shows people with intelligence and ingenuity making life easier for themselves.
Canadian retards lived like fucking retards and didn't try to do anything.

In 1930 USA, they had dance halls, cinemas, shopping malls, theaters, amusement parks, side shows etc etc etc

Canadians where tilling the frozen sol with 100 year old famr equipment.
>>
>>130941716
Canadians DIDN'T

DARRRRRRR
>>
>Har Har lookit dez darkies in Africa, living in huts!
Hey, umm Canadians lived like Pioneers, 100 years after the world moved on...........
>WHO CARES EH?? Who needs technology anyways eh?? I'm better off without it. So are Africans actually. We should all live like Pioneers again. It means ur smart. I'm also autism assburger faggot, so listen to me
>>
>>130942135
I can do work, I just can't socialize.
Nobody except my family is feeding me now either.

I'm not saying that all entertainment and technology should be abolished, just that here is too much of it and we are wasting too much of the resources and producing too much of pollution, Cinemas and shopping malls everything we can have, just in the right amount and there is no need for smartphone, I'm fucking tired of everyone staring at their phones everywhere I go.

I didn't have a phone or computer when I was a kid, I just went outside in the nature and had fun or did something with friends.

>>130942258
They probably were libertarians.
>>
>>130942764
You need to technology for going to space and doing other great things, smartscreenjews are completely useless and mostly used to pleasure yourself. kys Leaf, nigger love technology, they live in cities all the time, they are just too stupid to have that back home, I'm not saying that all technology should be get rid of, but living without it is not that bad and it used used in moderation.
>>
A hate boner for pioneers

the 'tisms, its real
>>
>canadians used to be real men
>reading about the pioneers and they were based af
>now it's just a bunch of shitty numales upset that they didn't have modern conveniences 100 years ago

>>130942764
>>130942135
>wanting to be born from nu male americucks
Listen buddy You're probably an easterner and they had all that faggot shit 100 years ago it was the people out west that still lived like pioneers. Now we have a gdp/capita twice of cuckbec and the maritime fishfags. There isn't an easterner I couldn't kill with my bare hands they are all so soft and weak. They are all born with vaginas and vote liberal despite taking all our gibs me dats. Alberta should be the only one who votes for federal elections. Everything out east is poor af and a joke. Just look at ontario's debt.
>>
>>130943334
LOL
You're dumb as fuck bud. Pioneers where in the 1800s.
There's the WHOLE 1900s of progression, Canadian retards seem to miss out on.

Great paragraph on how you "can kill a man with your bare hands" you fat autistic faggot. It's noon. If you're a hard working construction man, you're on break eating lunch, not shit posting on 4chan like a fucking NEET loser.
STFU autism

>>130943232
You seriously think, people go from tilling the soil with a ox and plow to driving a car over night??
LOL
Fuck you kids are dense these days
>>
>>130943825
No, that's not what I said faggot.
>>
>>130937857
I mean sure if you want to look at it that way, it's a large country that took us longer to develop but consider that we advanced from "1840" technology to 2017 in about half the time it took other countries so we're actually developing at a much faster rate, Canadian superpower by 2050.
>>
File: 1497202287217.jpg (84KB, 865x598px) Image search: [Google]
1497202287217.jpg
84KB, 865x598px
>>130943825
Relax you weakling easterner coward I work on the weekends. Get more anal wasted because people from the 20s lived like pioneers like everybody else outside of big faggot welfare. Damn it took one post to set you off easterners are like little flowers. Get salty little bitch I would kill you with my bea hands easterners are weak. You are probably a hundred pounds from not eating prime alberta beef cuts everyday.
>>
Canadians retards can't explain why their ancestors missed out on a 100 years of technological progression, but that's fine and here's a bunch of retarded reasons why.

God I hate living in this fucking country. It's nothing but liar retards who can make excuses from sun up to sun set.

Fuck I hate this country.

Like fuck I'll even buy a winning lotto or scratch ticket to make life somewhat enjoyable while waiting to die.

Even considered doing drugs, to feel something, besides nothing.
I could get lots of girls too. Leafettes are drug prostitutes. They're raised that way. Most women in Canada since the beginning where hookers.

God damn rich as fuck, never did nothing for their money, grandparents won't fucking die either. Year after fucking year, they just sit around, doing nothing, hoarding huge piles of money.
DIE , please just fuck off now.
>>
>>130944363
>Work weekends
>smugfrog

LOL
Spot the fucking loser.
>>
>>130938116
and he probably got a better education than the average burger kid gets in a diverse school full of spic gang bangers and pavement apes
>>
File: 1494982495456.png (160KB, 606x504px) Image search: [Google]
1494982495456.png
160KB, 606x504px
>>130944642
>not denying anything I said
Easterners aren't even real men. Can walk up to his face insult his mother and he would ask you to fuck his wife.
>>
>>130944543
Asshurt poorfag lazy millenial detected.

>Muh ancestors were poor and underdeveloped, it's not fair they have so much money and don't give it to me
>>
>>130944196
>World invesnts tons of shit
>50 years later Canadians get all of it in 1 shot cause the Government wants WW2 refugees and their money, so they make Canada look like it was a real country. Not a shitty frozen prison colony for scumbag UK Irish/Scottish bottom barrel crinimals
>>
>>130943825
Unless you consider the lunatic Duplessis in Quebec. He brought the province back into the dark ages

Interesting read
>>
>>130944930
>too dumb to even google what has canada invented
Wow easterners are dumb niggers you're probably a chinky immigrant aren't you?
>>
>>130944791
>everything you said is a LARP

God damn your cringey as fuck.

>>130944796
Loser faggot saying anything to try and insult me cause he's triggered about Canada.
Hey retard, my grandparents are rich and still alive. When they die, I inherit that money.
>poorfag until they die
Then richer than fucking (you) and 90% of Canadians.

Get fucked faggot. I'll toss you a couple loonies if you dance for me, junkie trash Canadian
>>
>>130945133
22 things.
Canadians invented 22 inventions for the world.
One of them is the "zipper"
WOOOOWWWW
>>
>>130945177
>I'm not insulted but let me write a whole paragraph about how angry I am about your post

Get a job faggot. Sucking cocks doesn't count.
>>
>>130945512
LOL
>get a job faggot
Says the Autistic Assburger Spergo faggot at noon.
>I-i-i-i-im on my lunch break. I swear. I got a job making 100000000 an hour and I barely work. i post on 4chan. My boss shit posts with me. HA HA I'm living the life.
>>
>>130937857
You're pretty sad and pathetic. You need to get a grip on your self loathing.
>>
File: 1497133931105.gif (24KB, 60x95px)
1497133931105.gif
24KB, 60x95px
>>130937857
Not really sure what you are talking about. A lot of people in america lived similarly in rural communities.
Not everyone had cars and running water.
>>
>>130945863
I work in an engineering lab doing a masters degree paid for by tax payers and I work from home making $30/h I set my own hours and come and go when I please. I already have everything I could ever want so I don't need to sit around like a loser talking about my grandparents wealth.
>>
>>130945177
I'll be one of the few rich folks in a sparsely populated Canada.

More than HALF of Canadians are 50 and over.
Roughly 20,000,000 of 35,000,000 are 50 and over.
There is more people 65 and older, than 15 and younger in Canada.
They are all going to die. Everyone dies. In the next 40 years it will be the "Great Canadian Dying"
and the Chinese will buy all the empty houses, the millennials who inherited them will be okay, everyone with dead beat boomer parents will be fucked and probably kill themselves, like they're doing now anyways.

Strange times a head.

A giant empty country of no people, full of stuff.
>>
>>130946277
LOL
O-o-o-kay champ. Great LARP
You work at some LAB, but haven't even finished school, and also work from home on stuff which is done in a LAB.

Make sense bud.
And the tax payers pay your tuition......LOL

LARP it up. You're more than likely a fat shut in on disability payments cause of your "assburger syndrome"

>>130946223
Canadians are sad and pathetic. It's just the truth faggot.

>>130946234
And??
They still knew what all that stuff was and existed. Canadians didn't
>>
>>130946304
20,000,000 Canadians DEAD in the next 40 years.
The world will be a better place. Mark my words.

Canada literally won't have anyone by 2100.
>>
>>130937857
yes natives live like niggers

sage
>>
File: RIPSuckada.png (440KB, 600x400px)
RIPSuckada.png
440KB, 600x400px
>>130947013
>Canadian seniors now outnumber children for 1st time, 2016 census shows
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360

>More Canadians are 65 and over than under age 15, StatsCan says
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295

Nothing but old people.
Where's all the young people?? DEAD maybe? I don't know.

Good Riddance!!! None of you old trash will be missed.

Good Riddance to Canada. DEAD BY 2100
>>
>>130947449
DEAD-ada

Too bad there isn't some virus or something, to make them all die at once, right now.

Whatever my boomer parents inherit off my rich grandparents, is already owed to a bookie or some shit.
Hope my share doesn't go through them or I'll never it.
Ya my boomer dad, literally goes out of his way to make sure his kids have less than him. He can't stand anyone having anything he doesn't. He throws a temper tantrum like a baby. Growin ass man, screaming and throwing things around like a child, cause he's jealous.

That's why everyone 50 and over needs to die at once.

Fuck it's gonna be weird around here..........
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.