[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamophobia doesn't kil-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-21-23-51_1.jpg (176KB, 1080x1483px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-21-23-51_1.jpg
176KB, 1080x1483px
Regents Park Mosque 'attack': Man 'holding weapon and threatening Muslim worshippers' tasered and detained by police

The man came to the mosque and began "shouting abuse and threats", a witness said

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/regents-park-mosque-attack-man-10658161
>>
>>130935851

https://archive.is/kUmiZ
>>
>>130935894
how did you do that? youre almost in every thread.. are you a bot?
>>
File: 1475393403532.jpg (69KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475393403532.jpg
69KB, 830x720px
T H E F I R E R I S E S
>>
There's 6 billion islamophobes in the world. If it really was about hate, you'd be dead now. #stopworrying
>>
Why didn't he shoot? Sounds like a false flag.
>>
>>130935851
>Islamophobia
You keep using this word but it doesn't mean what you think it means.

A phobia is an irrational fear/hatred of something harmless. I can assure you that my hatred of this backwards medieval sand cult is perfectly rational and came to fruition after repeated attacks, rapes, and violent outbursts by "peaceful" immigrants. If they were truly harmless, then they would integrate into western culture easily and behave civilly. Instead they are forming their own communities, avoiding the born citizens of the country they are in, and pushing for muslim dense areas to be governed the same way as syria and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>130935851
>threatening with a weapon
>weapon

Hahaha it's a fucking shoehorn. Leave it to the "bin the knife" Britcucks to consider a shoehorn a deadly weapon.
>>
File: 1449579968482.jpg (103KB, 775x580px) Image search: [Google]
1449579968482.jpg
103KB, 775x580px
>>130936431
>>
>>130935851
>Islamophobia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobia
a phobia inplies a unatural fear of something. theres a very good reason to be scared of mudshits as there actively replacing europian demografics and replacing the local culture with their own all the while the numbers of rapes and crimescommited by islamists increases.
>>
>>130935975
I try and sneak past and he always catches me
>>
>>130935851
Are you Islamophobic? Do you have an irrational fear of Islam?

Take a simple test.

Post a cartoon of Mohammed
>>
>>130935851

Every real man in the UK needs to support these people. Theyre the only ones willing to put their lives on the line to stop the madness.
>>
>>130935894
>>130938374
he always get the first spot..
>>
>>130935851
>Of course I can type a complete sent-
>>
>>130935851
Do you even know the definition of what phobia is?
"an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something"
There's nothing extreme or irrational about fearing Islam.
Their holy book literally dictates (several times) to kill non-believers, lying is ok to promote your narrative, etc etc.
That man was a hero and one of the only guys left standing up to the first mass invasion without guns under the guise of immigration.
The handful of immigrants you take in will ruin your economy, women, children, families, educational system, currency, land, culture, etc...
You think you're helping but all you're really doing is taking one shit tier country and one top tier country and turning into two shit tier countries.
The fraction of immigrants you take will destroy your country and even more hilarious than thinking you even made the slightest dent in the main problem... which are the immigrants themselves.
Look where they come from and expect the same for the country they're coming to.
The aforementioned are the highest of prices to pay for making no difference whatsoever.
Might as well just shoot yourself in the head and be done with it.
>>
>>130935851
>mudshits can't handle the bantz

Sad! Aren't they always going around shitting on England in public?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.