[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you say to someone who tells you no-go zones are a myth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0118.png (21KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.png
21KB, 700x498px
How do you prove they do? Is there any proof or is it just a conspiracy theory as every news outlet seems to suggest?
>>
does that gf even exist?
>>
>>130933318
Tell them to speak with people who live in countries with them. Usually getting info from the source is the best answer.

Either that or show them the 60 minutes crew being attacked by those in the no-go zones.
>>
>>130933508
Ok first off, you can't tell a liberal to look something up. They aren't interested in truth. You have to show them proof they can't really deny, and enough of it so that even the plebbiest pleb can see that they're just full of shit.

60-minute crew being attacked in no go zones though? Seems like a good place to start.

>>130933506
If only you could know
>>
File: 1497804288056.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497804288056.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>130933318
I've recently talked with a French cuck, I mentioned Malmo and he instantly put on a smug smile like waiting for his turn to tell me how it's not niggers fault and whites oppress them.
This dude was a blond haired blue eyed French, makes you think.
>>
Send them through a no-go zone.
>>
>>130933907
Ya this is he

>>130934018
I brought it up and liberal dude no shit starts talking about his IQ score, tells us 98 is the average, and then starts telling us what IQ scores we all are (97, 91, and 105) and then says that he's at 140 and it's no mystery why we believe in fake news and no go zones.

That would require them to leave
their all-white neighborhood.
>>
>>130934018
This.

I dropped a friend off in North Minneapolis, gave him a route to walk, and told him to call me when he gets there.

I wound up picking him up halfway through because he almost got dragged into a fight in a check cashing/liquor store parking lot.
>>
>>130934283
there's videos of reporters going in, cops telling them to stop, it would be safer if they went in without police, and that they couldn't do anything if shit escalates
>>
>>130934283
>starts talking about his IQ score
Holy shit now this is autism
>>
>>130934982
>Oh and sorry not sorry, but you might have realized I'm a bit smarter so no harm no foul if you want to just go your way. Just remember to always fact check breitbart

The when eternally btfo on my own Facebook
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.