[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /pol/ deal with the following two truths?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486341444215.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1486341444215.gif
2MB, 300x196px
Exclusive homosexuality and heterosexuality are rarer when added together than bisexuality; almost every woman would fuck another woman and almost every man would fuck another man, and both groups would almost certainly display heteronomative behavior in the bedroom as well.

Transgender/transsexualness was based on the research of a pedophile who got two kids to kill themselves after conducting genital mutilation on one of the children. And yet we continue to inflict this torture on people and overcharge them for surgeries that do nothing to improve their lives.

Why don't we help people like this before they get old enough to harm themselves?
>>
>>130932881
>Exclusive homosexuality and heterosexuality are rarer when added together than bisexuality; almost every woman would fuck another woman and almost every man would fuck another man
I'll take "Jewish Lies" for $100 Alex.
>>
File: 1497980115368.gif (2MB, 540x540px)
1497980115368.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>130932881
>almost every man would fuck another man
there's only one man i'd consider fucking
>>
>>130932881
The first is not a truth.

Useful heuristic: if you learn something in a sociology class, it's false.
>>
File: IMG_2625.jpg (175KB, 726x1024px)
IMG_2625.jpg
175KB, 726x1024px
>>130932881
>we got another one hershel
>>
>>130932881
>Exclusive homosexuality and heterosexuality are rarer when added together than bisexuality; almost every woman would fuck another woman and almost every man would fuck another man, and both groups would almost certainly display heteronomative behavior in the bedroom as well.
not true

>Transgender/transsexualness was based on the research of a pedophile who got two kids to kill themselves after conducting genital mutilation on one of the children. And yet we continue to inflict this torture on people and overcharge them for surgeries that do nothing to improve their lives.
not true either

t. gay who hates trannies
>>
>>130932881
>And yet we continue to inflict this torture on people and overcharge them for surgeries that do nothing to improve their lives.
You're right, we need to make gender reassignment surgery free for all and more beneficial for young white children.
>>
>>130932881
>almost every woman would fuck another woman and almost every man would fuck another man
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>130932881

Does the jew pay you to say this bullshit or are you a bot?
>>
>>130933157
There's only one man I'd consider fucking, and it's OP with a hockey stick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.