[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acceptable amount of previous partners

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486258112099.png (15KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
1486258112099.png
15KB, 200x229px
First, to anyone thinking this is a slide thread, >>>/pol/catalog
There's the catalog, enjoy.

Now, I've read a lot of talk on here about degeneracy, about how it damages society, our family unit, and our population, and I agree. However, where is the line? At what point has someone been in too many relationships? Slept with too many people?

I propose that we comment on how many people we've slept with, and for someone we'd pursue a long term relationship / marriage with, the tolerable amount of partners they could have previously slept with. That way, we can all walk out of here knowing a rough estimate of what an acceptable amount of promiscuity is. I'll start.

I've slept with roughly 14 people (there might be a couple hook-ups I'm forgetting), and while it's not a deal breaker, if a guy told me he slept with 50+ women that'd be a fairly big turn off, ESPECIALLY for long term relationships/marriage. Even 20-30 is off-putting, but I almost feel it'd be hypocritical of me to reject them at that amount.

Anyway,
>partners you've slept with?
>Tolerable amount of people for your long-term partner to have slept with?

Remember, this is all anonymous and even if someone judges you, you can tell them to fuck off and everything will still be the same the minute you leave the thread.
>>
>>130932507
>>
3-4 max
>>
>>130932507
3-4 for a female.
6-8 for a male.

I'm at over 30 and I know women so much they do not surprise me anymore.
>>
>>130932571
>>130933002
Those numbers seem really low to me, are they more of a preference, or is it a complete deal breaker if it's higher than that number?
>>
I'm male and have had exactly 20, my partner has only ever had me.

With this in mind, I have absolutely no basis to judge. However, if I had to guess by what I personally would settle for then 3-4 would be the hard limit.
>>
>>130932507
no more than 3
>>
>>130932507
>Remember, this is all anonymous and even if someone judges you, you can tell them to fuck off
You're too kind. But fine, 0 and 0, waiting til marriage.
>>
File: sex.jpg (368KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
368KB, 1223x1541px
>>130933455
It is relevant yes.
>>
>>130933398
>>130933535
>>130933739
Well, fuck. Do you have any advice for people way above that number? I feel like I've ruined my chances.

>>130933809
Oh, thanks
>>
>>130933990
>I feel like I've ruined my chances.

Depends. Are you male or female? If male, you get a bit more slack (but not immunity), if female and high number, I personally would only pump and dump you.
>>
>>
>>130932507
>woman slept with 14 people and has dealbreakers for men

HAHAHAHAHA you'll get what you can get roastie. Get yourself to a catholic church and repent your degeneracy.

I've fucked 14 girls during my apostasy which I repent and am ashamed of. I wish I was a virgin.

The only acceptable amount of previous partners for a girl is 0. No hymen no diamond. For men it doesn't matter as the double standard is real
>>
>>130933990
Join a convent
>>
>>130933898
Helpful chart, thanks for posting it. Helpful and... depressing lol

>>130934092
Female. And God damn it.

>>130934180
You have to have religion to repent to God, I have zero religious faith whatsoever. I honestly feel like it'd be easier if I did, but I can't believe in what I don't believe in, simple as that. And that double standard is really annoying and pretty unfair.
>>
It matters more to me whether they have herpes 2 or any other sort of STD. Also, what's their past like with their previous long term? Are they a cheater or shady?
>>
>>130934603
>Female. And God damn it.

Yeah, no offence but I've had plenty of women like you and I never stuck around. I was messing around on and off with a girl over a few months, and literally dumped her in public in front of our friends the moment my current woman showed even a hint of interest in me.

I'm sure you're a nice person, but as a life partner you've de-valued yourself, and low mileage women will be worth more as a result.
>>
Well me and my gf are our only partners.
It's mainly due to her being slightly autistic (not literally) and me not wanting to go out with chicks that had other dicks in them
Tbh I'm thinking of breaking up with her to bang other chicks, but I also don't want to lose her because she's pretty traditional
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1142039
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.