[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything the government can do to stop obesity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Probably half of the Western world adults will die from the effects of obesity. The costs of obesity are several trillion, the highest single cost item in the world.

Obesity is bound to bankrupt various Western countries by 2040.

Why is the government not combating it?
>>
>gynoid steatopygia
>"obesity"
>>
She's not fat
>>
>>130930305
Deny them the ability to buy groceries, have them grow their own stuff and care for their own animals.
Have them work for the food. Large farm labor camps. If you can't hold up, you die and nourish the ground.
>>
Yes, implement communism.
>>
>>130930602
She is by non-US standards, so obese in any other country.
>>
>>130930305
foooking disgusting
>>
>>130931016
I'd say she's on the line between chubby and fat, from that angle which appears to be a good one. She's fat
>>
Serious question, what are butt implants made from? Same silicone as breast implants?
>>
>Why is the government not combating it?

Because they want to get rid of surplus population.
>>
>>130930602
sup kanye
>>
>>130930305

So how much silicone is in her ass?
>>
>>130931275
Pretty sure its a BBL. I dont follow the karkikeians so idk. Basically they suck all your fat from everywhere else and inject it into your ass. Brazilian butt lift. I find them absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>130930305

How in the fuck is this fucking Armenian goblin still held up as some kind of standard of beauty in the western world?

She has been butt fucking ugly for years now. She looks preposterous.

Literally the best she has ever looked is right before she got plowed by a nigger dick and she has been in pretty steady decline ever since. She does not have a good ass.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490113194903.jpg (48KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490113194903.jpg
48KB, 720x712px
>>130930305
Stop allowing welfare bums to buy potato chips, soda, and candy with their food stamps
>>
>>130930305

The only thing that can be done about obesity is to wait for the next generation to learn from the mistakes of the past generation.

There are literally people dying of obesity who say 'I can't afford to buy healthy food' like a Walmart ain't around the corner
>>
File: TBTN.jpg (52KB, 680x477px) Image search: [Google]
TBTN.jpg
52KB, 680x477px
>>130932871
No, let them have their cake and eat it too! If we keep the gorillas fat and content; at least they'll be easier to control. Pic related.
>>
>>130930305
I hate her but goddamn that ass.
>>
Wtf is she doing in Shitxico? Celebs are retarded I swear.
>>
Ban the use of soy and corn syrup in food.
>>
>>130930305
Many people are just really fucking uneducated about losing weight. They underestimate the amount of calories they consume, or believe that weight loss can be achieved solely through exercise. Like my fat mom, who bought some retarded ab machine to lose weight, when diet is the most important part of weight loss, and riding a fucking bike for an hour would burn more calories anyway. You also see those HAES activists wearing "diet industry dropout" T-shirts, when there should be no diet industry in the first place, since most weight loss products only accelerate your progress by some insignificant amount, but they don't tell you that in the adverts, because then no-one would buy their shit. And even if those pills did work, you would have to take them for the rest of your life, otherwise you'd gain all the weight back.
>>
>>130930305
looks good to me ? id lick every drop out of her ass
>>
>>130934944
Of course you would Ali.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.