[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigbulls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What are we going to do about the pitbull problem pol?
>>
>>130928527
They should be sterilized and breeding them should be illegal.

Literally the only people who own them other than hood rats are single white mothers who try to prove "they're not bad dogs you just have to train them right" in order to compensate for her inability to hold onto a man and it invariably leads to the pitbull mauling her children.
>>
>>130929513
100% agree.
>>
>>130929513
Fpbp.
I couldn't agree more
>>
I bet if you cross-reference education/credit score/income/race with pit bull owners like the one in OPs pic, there's a stronger correlation than a pitbull itself.

You don't see nigs that live on welfare that didn't even graduate high school drop $1000 on AKC approved labs. Pit bulls and pit mixes are practically given away. These people can't even raise their own children or take care of their own community or pretty much contribute positively to society at all, what makes you think they can raise an animal properly?
>>
>>130929513
This.
Mandatory sterilization and illegal to breed.
This 100%
>>
File: ancap doge.png (287KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
ancap doge.png
287KB, 603x800px
>>130928527
Those kids probably violated the NAP by trespassing in that minivan
>>
>>130931326
no, genetics are at play here.

I am a canine trainer and I have seen many, many very nice even wealthy families with really bad pits, and they've had them since puppies.

These people will do anything to try and make their dog good because they don't want to seem like a dog racist by giving up on them so they fork over 3-5k to try and get professionals to fix them but nothing changes temperament unfortunately, that is all based on genetics.
>>
why do you niggers want genocide of pitbulls, theyll make a good use against mudniggers
>>
>>130934602
You're a bad canine trainer if you don't know how to train a pit then. It really is the training and making sure the dog is well loved. Most people today won't discipline their dogs cause "it's mean", but I have two Pits and an Akita/Sheperd mix that are well mannered.

You fucking faggots don't even realize how hard you're falling into bluepill territory with this pitbull hate shit. Dogs are a reflection of their master and a product of their diligence.

You want to know why Pitbull attacks are so high? Cause Pitbulls are the American breed. They are overly populated and there are far more than them than any other breed combined. They also have the highest stray and rescue count. I guarantee you that any of these dogs that have made attacks were brought into the home from a shelter, rather being raised from puppy age.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.