[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /pol/, he's not wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: not wrong.jpg (70KB, 649x581px) Image search: [Google]
not wrong.jpg
70KB, 649x581px
Well /pol/, he's not wrong?
>>
You know your a bad motherfucker when even NK finds you too intense
>>
>Armchair psychology
>>
>>130923894
He's a narcissist at best
>>
>>130923894
>Hasn't tried to repeal the Hart celler act
Yeh absolutely insane
>>
I'm not sure about that but I'd rather have Trump than the chinks from North Korea. This is coming from an Arabic refugee
>>
File: 1497408437350.jpg (21KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1497408437350.jpg
21KB, 413x395px
>>130923894
>Kim Jung U n alledges he found the first Unicorn.
>Told everyone to shit in their yards.
>Killed family via allegators
>You believe this guy when he calls someone crazy.
>>
File: kim-jong-un_3330074b[1].jpg (52KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un_3330074b[1].jpg
52KB, 620x387px
>>130924336
I believe Kim Jong Un more than 'Murican FAKE NEWS
>>
>>130923894
Waiting for ISIS Al Qaeda and the Cartel for comments too, wtf this can't be right, i trusted NK, Cuba and now this??!
>>
Oh wow, since North Korea is obviously the most objective thinking country in our world, especially considering all it's scientific achievements and incredible living standards.
>>
>>130923894
are the russians still going to raze scandinavia like the autistic swedes claim they are? I'm still waiting for this, and I'm an american veteran willing to defect to russia in support of such an operation
>>
>>130926359
They are doing bomb run exercises along our coast on the reg
>>
>>130923894
No, NK isn't wrong. But neither is the rest of the world when speaking of NK.
>>
>>130923894
They are correct. Fuck Drumpf and fuck anime.

>my phone autocaps drumpf now
>>
I'd agree with that. Its not like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>130923894
Says the guy who executes people with an anti-aircrat gun
>>
>>130924313
>refugee
>jihadi flag

How fucked are we?
>>
>>130923894
This is exactly how I want NK to feel about the President.
>>
>>130924080
They found someone taking a poster too intense.
Not rally a high bar there.
>>
>>130923894

Who is this North Korea guy?
>>
>>130923894
He is.
So was Nixon and a lot of other US presidents.
What's their point?
>>
>>130923894
Trump and North Korea are two sides of the same coin, both completely retarded.
>>
>>130924313
wtf is wrong with you? you gotta go back. take that flag and go back
>>
>>130928526
Spot on. They're openly trying to develop ICBMs with nuclear warheads which can hit the US. Trump should be making it crystal clear that any aggression from them will be met with merciless and disproportionate retaliation.
>>
>>130931882
Implying there is any realistic scenario of NK aggressing the US with an ICBM even if they had one. Come on now. They're not stupid. They just make noise and rattle the cage to give the impression they're unhinged and unpredictable. It's strategic. If they behaved like docile cattle, they would've already been invaded and destroyed or toppled by a popular uprising.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.