[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do democrats fail so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0409.jpg (51KB, 396x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
51KB, 396x484px
>Be democrat
>Believe shitty candidate will beat the "racist" trump
>Believe your side will win because the MSM adores her
>Election night comes
>Gets blown the fuck out by republicans
>Lose in key states
>Cry because a "racist" is leading the country
>Blame the Russians for "influencing" the election
>Complain about the electoral college
>Make an election within Georgia to beat drumft
>Wind up losing again
>Continue to believe its gen Russians
>>
>>130922461
Ossoff was a better candidate than Handel. if the media hadn't turned it into a "referendum on Trump's presidency" then maybe a few of his supporters would have voted for him. After all, he's young, and brings fresh ideas while she's the average neocon.
>>
Hubris.

They cannot admit they run bad candidates and run on dishonest principles
>>
>>130922591
he brings bad ideas. there is nothing fresh about his platform or the democrat platform. people reject it. that's just how it is.
>>
>>130922777
It's more like they sucker in people from their race, promise so much to them, yet forget the reason why other then "Because muh oppression".

Democrats will never cease to make me laugh at how poorly they've been organized for the past decade
>>
>>130922591

No, wrong, even basic bitch Bush-era republicans are better than pinhead idiot millennial democrats
>>
File: screencap_this.png (54KB, 570x294px) Image search: [Google]
screencap_this.png
54KB, 570x294px
>>130922461
>>
Because DEMOCRAts believe in fair DEMOCRACY. Republicans do not and want to be dictators.

I keep thinking this. Right before early voting starts, Trump issues an EO blocking any early voting due to a chance of foreign intervention but that everything will be fine and secured by election day. Then the night before the election, another EO/"state of emergency" cancelling the election due to a "imminent threat of election interference and tampering by a foreign country". By the time an injunction against the EO is written, it'll be too late for the day's election; the GOP will stonewall any new elections while fighting the courts over it and by the time the 2020 election rolls around, there will be no more elections for the safety and security of the nation, or some BS.
>>
>>130922591

Do you know what a carpetbagger is?
>>
Democrats will keep losing because their message is "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" and we keep being told "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.