[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people believe Jones?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: jones.jpg (64KB, 695x431px) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
64KB, 695x431px
When his personal lawyer had to say he uses his fake persona to generate money (in the court case).

When Jones has forced to repeatedly apology and retract his conspiracy theories on air (Sandy Hook for example).

Why do people believe this money making smart businessman as a legitimate news source? Trump is one i know who genuinely thinks his reporting is truth
>>
He's a cia shill--at least he asks questions
>>
Even if he is completely crazy, at least he isn't purposely lying to me. CNN and NBC are the worst. Fake News. Plus they don't sell Super Male Vitality, I'm making myself a cup of it right now before I head off to work.
>>
>>130921958
You are fake news op. He won joint custody. And he said he was acting for a certain segment not his entire showc
>>
File: 1498125626011.jpg (29KB, 235x561px) Image search: [Google]
1498125626011.jpg
29KB, 235x561px
>>130921958
you forgot to take your daily dose anon
>>
>>130921958
I dont believe anything Alex talks about, I look into things that he says if it tickles my neurons and learn the relevant information for myself. Plus his iodine he sells is on point.
>>
Alex's quality of programming rapidly went downhill since Jade Helm. He's basically zanier Fox News now, which i suspect has been his plan in the making for some years now. He hasn't covered a real conspiracy that wasn't a meme disinfo package in years.

Still good on pure enterteinment value alone.
>>
>>130921958
its an actor in his actor segments

you know the parts where hes playing the devil or something
>>
>>130921958
Oh look this thread again.

He was talking about the guy yelling and screaming and wearing lizard masks is an act so they wouldn't take his children away.
>>
>>130923875
IMO he's too mainstream to be able to get away with it anymore. Back in the day he could get away with it because no one took him seriously but now he gets sued by greek yoghurt companies for speaking out. he'd go bankrupt if he hadn't changed his business model
>>
>>130921958

Alex Jones knows the globalist Jews are too powerful to open fight nowadays. It's a crime to tell the truth in European countries and the Zionists are fighting day and night to make it the same here.
>>
File: alex2.jpg (57KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
alex2.jpg
57KB, 750x653px
>>130925212

>IMO he's too mainstream to be able to get away with it anymore.

That certainly plays a part but i meant his actual content. Now he's just r/The_Donald and refugee threads in video form. It all the fucking same day in, day out shitpost about Swedish muslim ghettos and DEEP STATE PLANS TO TAKE TRUMP DOWN. Not that these things shouldn't be covered, but that's literally ALL he and his staff do now. It's just obvious pandering to MAGAPEDE Boomers and other assorted retards as well.

If you followed him for a long time you know he used to be way, way more in-depth and did actual confrontational journalism. I guess that's part and parcel of growing old and becoming popular, but there's no one to replace him.
>>
>>130921958
>When his personal lawyer had to say he uses his fake persona to generate money (in the court case).
(not true by the way)
>>
>>130921958
>Why do people believe Jones?
do they? the dude is a riot and very entertaining.
>>
>>130921958
>durrr he's an actor

Just stop
>>
>>130921958
90% of the things he says are right.

He's way more accurate than the lying msm.
>>
>>130921958
Honestly the only reporters info wars should have is Alex Jones, David Knight, and Rob Dew these new people they have are cringe tier normies
>>
>>130926335
But Millie is cute..
>>
File: alex jone woke.png (173KB, 370x394px) Image search: [Google]
alex jone woke.png
173KB, 370x394px
LEAVE BILL HICKS ALONEEEEE
>>
>>130921958
No one takes him seriously, he's a self admitted actor portraying a role of the lowest common demonominator for profit. If you consume AJ for anything other than comedic purposes, you're an imbecile.
>>
>>130921958
No one who has been here since the Ron Paul era takes him seriously.. he's a meme
>>
>>130921958
He's the only one who's willing to talk about the most fucked up and weirdish things in our society so of course he sounds like a buffoon, but even his most crazy theories always have found out to be true. Sure he has mistakes here and there but it's not even close to the level of propaganda, lying, news faking, and constant attempt to fuel a narrative of the MSM
>>
File: 1478039649582.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1478039649582.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>130926916
>but even his most crazy theories always have found out to be true
>>
File: 1496515277358.jpg (18KB, 342x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496515277358.jpg
18KB, 342x393px
>>130921958

Is this Megan Kelly again? Geez, chill baby.
>>
>>130927062

HAHA LE FUNNY GAY FROGS MAN THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE TRUE

OH WAIT

https://thewholestory.news/atrazine-it-is-turning-the-frogs-gay/
>>
>When his personal lawyer had to say he uses his fake persona to generate money (in the court case).
This isn't referring to his content, retard. It's referring to the personality he uses, where he's screaming and raging and tearing off his shirt.

Jones is too kosher for my taste, but he's not really WRONG on a lot of stuff. Even the shit like chemtrails and human hybrids ends up being true.
>>
>>130927217
Is that a Russian fake news site?
>>
>>130921958
There's some truth to what he says but he turns legitimate theories into show biz to make shekels. And he's another delusional ancap/libertardian to boot.
>>
>>130921958
Only way watching Alex Jones is a bad thing is if you have a low IQ and can't tell when he goes into shill mode, or cant see through his lying. Its not hard, this goy squirms whenever he lies. He's a good guy who probably had 2 choices
>continue doing your show, shill for (((us))) on occasion
or
>suicide via 6 shots to the back of the head
>>
>>130927439
http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
>>
>>130921958
I am offering no argument on AJ's sincerity or accuracy but that was just lawyer speak for "lol jk". If he's just playing a character he can't be sued because you can't sue a fictional character.
>>
>>130927363
>>130927702
He greatly misrepresent everything. Only fools fall for this shit.
>>
File: snopes-confirmed.jpg (115KB, 624x1336px) Image search: [Google]
snopes-confirmed.jpg
115KB, 624x1336px
AJ is entertainment news since Jon Stewart quit the Daily Show. Plus I love drinking liberal tears.
>>
>>130921958
Jones is constantly under attack for speaking the truth. He's under constant legal pressure, and I imagine the deep state threatens his life and forces him to appear insane and spew disinfo.

Jones' life is obviously complicated.
>>
>>130921958
dont have to believe him to get entertainmrnt from his show.

Its like a right wing dialy show.
>>
>>130926425
And with more experience she will improve, but right now she's very hard to listen to. Her inflection and cander is wildly awkward.
>>
People want to believe in the white knight that saves them without them having to lift a finger.
>>
>>130921958
Honestly, there is no way (((they))) would let someone go off script as much as he does.
>>
weak character people like to believe problems that exists are of other peoples doing. this is why right-wing radio is so popular with weak character people.
>>
>>130921958
We all know he was using the actor excuse in court. He's obviously not and actor.
>>
Because his audience is STUPID. Like too stupid to realize they are stupid stupid.
>>
>>130921958
He's an American talk radio show host - they always exaggerate shit.. but he's still handing out truths in addition to conspiracy stuff. He provides a forum for alternative voices to be heard, and does not give a fuck about being labeled conspiracy theorist, etc.
>>
>>130936066
so what I'm saying is understand how his show is and draw knowledge from the good parts
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.