[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police Brutality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 26

Seriously WTF is wrong with Americans, the guy is in his car with his family and gets shot just because he is black ? And the best part the officer doesnt even get in trouble for it. This is some fucked up shit, even the racists on here have to admit that this was not right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqgz7kRGVxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKcWz5nNoM
>>
>>130921705
You mean got shot because he was reaching for a firearm he was carrying illegally, driving while high with drugs and a child in the car, and failing to respond to police instructions to stop?

Both of he and the woman would be in prison if he hadn't been shot. It's entirely likely, given his three priors for drugs, he knew that and was reaching for the gun. If not, it's a cautionary tale about why you should not carry a firearm while high on illegal drugs and driving.
>>
>GUY: I've got a firearm
>POLICE OFFICER: Don't pull it out
>GUY: I'ma have to pull it out

so basically he didnt listen to the policeman. so obviously the black guy wasnt going to shoot anyone but he didnt listen the police officers clear instructions
>>
>>130921705

>Don't pull the gun out
>I have to pull it out

Game Over player 1
>>
>>130921705
>because he is black
I stopped reading there
>>
>>130921947
so what if he had drugs on him or got drug charges ? everybody on here has had weed on them at one point or another and couldve gotten charged with possession. So I dont see how that is even remotely relevant. If he were convicted for a violent crime I might agree but this is just racism.

>>130921947
>>130921969
>>130921974
he didnt though
>>
>>130922111
Being high on drugs makes it illegal for him to have the gun in the first place. Not just illegal to carry it, illegal to even own it.

His 3 priors for drugs made it illegal for him to acquire his CCW permit. He lied on the application.

If he hadn't been intoxicated, he might have been able to respond to the officer's instructions. If he hadn't been illegally carrying a firearm, there would have been no gun for him to be shot over.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/15/lawyer-minn-cop-philando-castile-stoned-negligent-before-shooting/95471712/
>>
>>130921705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrXfh4hENKs

The future is here.
>>
>>130922311
I agree that it wouldve been right to arrest him, but I dont see that as justification for killing him with his little daughter in the back seat.
>>
why tf would he say that he's got a firearm if he were to use it after? probably he needed to get through the gun in order to reach for the papers which the cop asked for?
also the cop is a massive pussy, he started to pussy out as soon as he heard that the nigger has a gun.. and jesus he shot him 6 times, what's with that? look how he's shaking after the shooting and look at his partner and he ran away. these cucks are clearly unprofressional, they're not fit for high stake situations and this wasn't even a high stake situation.
>>
WE WUZ DEAD N SHEIT
>>
>>130922111
>be (((german)))
>destroy yurop
>yurop rebuilds
>destroy yurop again
>yurop rebuilds again
>destroy yurop permanently by flooding it with below 60IQ, vicious incestmonkeys
> aaah, finally
>so bored, was machen?
>Ich weiss! Let's help destroy der amerikaner too!

final solution for the german problem when?
>>
>>130922472
this, why would he speak in a calm voice and inform the officer he is carrying a gun like that if he plans on pulling it out ? I see absolutely no scenario where you would do such a thing unless you are afraid of the cop shooting you becasue you are black. ironically that's exactly what happened.
>>
File: winking170814.jpg (62KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
winking170814.jpg
62KB, 450x450px
>>130922502
>HIGH AS FUCK
>pig pulls you over for a break light
>legal carry
>get killed/

Only on niggerville
>>
>>130922435
It's not a justification. It is the explanation of why responsibility for Castile's death ultimately lies with him.

He drove while intoxicated. He was illegally carrying a weapon. Without those factors, there is no shooting.

He was about to be arrested for a laundry list of crimes. We can't be sure he wasn't reaching for it. The officer might have been mistaken, he might have been jumpy, but if Castile had not been intoxicated and illegally carrying a gun, he'd be alive today.
>>
>>130922111
>he didnt though

does that really matter? he said he was going to get his gun out against police officers orders. i do agree that the shooting was un necessary but there is some justification
>>
>>130922620
>>130922472
Why would he fail to respond to multiple commands to stop? Why was driving while intoxicated? Why was he illegally carrying a gun? Why was smoking weed with a child present? Why did he lie on his application for a CCW? Why did he drive while intoxicated with a child in the car?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/15/lawyer-minn-cop-philando-castile-stoned-negligent-before-shooting/95471712/
>>
>>130921705
american cops are such pussies it's pathetic. they are affraid by their own shadow. I bet this faggot now wet his bed every night thinking about how much of a faggot he is.
get your shit together and grow some balls for fuck sake burger cops.
>>
>>130922648
So many moronic decisions.

>get high while driving
>carry my gun while high
>tell officer I'm going to pull my gun out when he says no too.
>reach for it anyway.

How do they survive past childhood? They're too stupid to live...
>>
>>130921947

>slurpslurp lemme lick that boot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

What excuse are you going to give up for this one, bootlicker?
>>
>>130922791
The guy got so scared in a routine stop that ended killing the other guy.
Really.
>>
>>130921705
Why the fuck are the females always cool as cucumbers with no visible human emotions and they IMMEDIATELY start with the you jus shot a blak man shieeet dats be racisss?
>>
>>130922311
but how can you tell he even reached for his gun?

He was reaching for the license/registration that the cop requested, not the gun
>>
>>130922908
So, you acknowledge that I'm right about Castile being shot because of his own negligent violations of the law and you'd now like me to begin looking into another case for you?

Sure, fire up another thread about that case, and I'll hop on Nexis and see what I can find.
>>
>>130922908
>shoot innocent guy
>"SHOW ME YOUR HANDS"
>guy is rolling on the floor screaming in pain
>"DONT MOVE DONT MOVE"

nice "police" work
>>
>>130923059
because she is afraid she is gonna get killed as well ? and the way that cop freaked out rightfully so if you ask me.
>>
>>130922673
>Without those factors, there is no shooting.
You forgot the cop acting like a wild chimp. He warned the cop that he had a gun to avoid the cop going full retard in case he saw it. And the guy was calm, not making sudden moves. Where do you keep your papers in your car you dumb nigger?
He unironically dindu nuffin.
What kind of country would hire that fucking crazyass sonuvabitch to protect and serve its citizens? It's insane. That's not a good cop.
>>
>>130922863
they don't ,many join gangs to survive or get fucked by the wayside.

its all Whitey's fault though
>>
>>130922908
this is the real problem with american cops, theyre not racist, they're trigger happy fat fucks
>>
File: 1484320839418.jpg (32KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
1484320839418.jpg
32KB, 249x237px
>>130922908
holy fuck so much faggotry in this vid.
what is the formation to be cop in burgerland? being able to shit a full designated alley and randomly killing everyone who follow your requests ?
>>
>>130921705
We can't expect our cops to actively fight crime without a few innocent people getting killed. I hope that this proud, brave officer can find it within himself to carry on in the ongoing struggle to combat the forces of evil.
>>
>>130923151
I don't think so jim

They think they won the nigger lottery and immediately go into grieving widow, mother or whatever black cliché mode because they now Benjamin Crump be coming with their prize money check

If niggers cared about black men then why do they pile themselves up on a nightly basis in the ghettos hmmmm?
>>
>>130921705
there is literally nothing wrong with shooting black people
>>
>>130923063
How can you tell he wasn't reaching for his gun?

We can argue that forever. There's not disputing the fact that he was intoxicated and thus illegally carrying that gun. His own casual, negligent violation of the law lead to his death.

>>130923184
He unironically was unlawfully in possession of a firearm, driving while intoxicated, in possession of a controlled substance, all with a child present. He lied on his application to get his CCW.

No illegal firearm in his possession. No shooting. 100% his fault.
>>
>>130923072

>flinch
>get shot

nice police
>>
>>130923184
>Where do you keep your papers in your car you dumb nigger?

Not in my pocket with an illegal firearm.
>>
>>130922435
The justification is someone reaching for a gun when the cop told him not to
>>
>>130923359
>No illegal firearm in his possession. No shooting.
Is that so? Because it seems to me he was just a trigger happy faggot like this one.
>>130922908
>>
Let me tell you something yuropoors
Most Americans you see defending the cops here have no serious interaction with them yet , they think all cops are like their small town cops whom they chat from time to time.

They mostly get red pilled in domestic disputes, usually a shouting competition ends up in the wife/girlfriend calling the cops, and thats the first time they realize cops don't give a fuck about your innocence and only out there to get you and have a strict us vs them attitude.

You might think cops as your brothers, but they surely don't. For them there are brothers in blue and `civillians`. Nothing is sadder than the bunch who scold `do not talk to cops` advice and get themselves in trouble for no reason.
>>
>>130921705
You can hear the cop say "don't reach for it, don't pull it out" before shooting. From the sounds of it the guy was reaching for his gun. Considering Blacks are the most likely to shoot a cop, it was not an unreasonable course of action.
>>
>>130923474
>>130923393
Really? Because it just looks to me like you're both angry niggers trying to change the subject because Castile was so obviously responsible for his own death.

Throw up another thread about that shooting and I'll look at it. Otherwise, fuck off. I haven't even watched that shit, let alone had time to do any research about it. You can avoid looking like a bitch like you do on the Castile case by not jumping to conclusions without research.
>>
>>130923359
So much this. Castile literally pulled the trigger himself. Not figuratively, literally.
>>
>>130922908
Plain and simple

When dealing with cops DONT DO IMPULSIVE "BUH I WAN" SHIT DUMBASS

THE COP IS NOT YOUR MOMMY OR DADDY and WILL KILL YOU so the best thing is to DO WHAT THEY SAY AND DONT MOVE
>>
>>130921705
The cop wasnt even white though, right? That's why there arent any BLM riots right now.
>>
>>130921705
I love the amazing spin you are putting on this story.. Let's look at the facts for a minute instead of propaganda.

>the guy had 50 prior citations.. yes you read it right 50
>he tells the officer he has a firearm
>officer tells him "don't pull it out though"
>something happens in the van
>police officer again this time sounding more desperate "don't pull it out" whilst the guy is obviously keeping reaching for something.
>clearly the guy is reaching for something that is worrying the cop instead of keeping his hands completely frozen after the cop warned him first time.
>cop pulls gun discharges firearm several times.
>is clearly distraught afterwards
>FUCK.. get the baby out of here..

This is what 15k chimps are rioting about? Give me a fucking break probably 40 blacks gunned down by other blacks in the same damn day but no video footage of it though so the mass hysteria never ensues.
>>
This is a training video for cops before they go on duty.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cc9_1380991562

I would kill 20 niggers as a precaution than get butchered as in mentioned vid.
>>
>>130923678
Couldn't agree more. When you are in the presence of a police officer who is sworn to uphold the law you should be in a position of subservience. You should pay fealty to the one who holds the power to end your life justifiably for any reason whatsoever. A night with you firstborn daughter is a nice gift to give police, who give you your freedom to do what they tell you.
>>
>>130923979
Yes, we all find it terribly difficult not to commit half a dozen crimes and then reach for our illegal handgun while being screamed at to stop.
>>
>>130923912
horrible idea to show this to cops as some sort of training the only thing you are teaching them is to be trigger happy if you show them this as a likely scenario otherwise. one incident like this doesnt justify the way a lot of cops act in your country.
>>
>>130923665
Yeah no you're a cunt, your country is a shithole and it's your goddamn fault. You are Arabia Saudi tier. The fact that you have money doesn't mean you are civilised.
Those are no policemen.
>>
>>130924047
All worthy of a death sentence imo. Thank the heavens and bless the peacemakers and all that.
>>
>>130923839
If you watch videos of cops getting shot, it's exactly hesitating in a moment like this and the cop ends up shot. Go look up some montages of it.

This is what the massive problem with blacks in the US are, they never fucking listen and tend to escalate the situation in stupid ways like that.. Any reasonable individual would know that when the cop says "don't pull it out" you keep your hands completely frozen and let the police officer decide what you do with them, and then let the police officer guide you so he's certain you are not reaching for gun so he can ascertain what you are trying to reach for..

Instead after 2 warnings, the guy KEEPS reaching for something inside the vehicle after just saying he had a gun.. The cop is not psychic and whilst this ofcourse is tragic, the cop unfortunately did the right thing, because in many cases cops end up dead precisely from such situations.. Cop has no idea what he's reaching for, he should've stopped reaching after being warned twice, whatever the fuck he was reaching for and frozen.. So that the cop could relax and ask what it is he is trying to reach for and things would've gone totally differently.

Seriously these types of story are just blown up for hysteria, whilst ofcourse black people gunning eachother down on a regular basis and responsible for half the homocides in the US, nah let's tell americans anything about that.
>>
>>130921705
>Muhammad trying to pull this shit when we see Muslim zones in Europe and how they destroy police vehicles and attack police
how about fuck yourself, sheep fucker
>>
>>130923979
If that's what it takes to get the pig to fuck off then yes

The cop isn't the one that's designed to come to any conclusion about the law, that's called a judge. A cop is designed to ENFORCE THE LAW. Which means you DO what he says even if he whips out his cock and tells you to suck it

You will see your justice if any in the courtroom not at the traffic stop

Once you are pulled over and detained you HAVE NO RIGHTS
>>
>>130922620
Jesus Christ, you are a moron. Regardless of what he may have said, he reached for his gun. The policeman has to judge his actions, not his words in a potentially life-threatening situation. What, you don't think that a criminal might bluff? The cop has no way of knowing the motives of the actions the guy is taking and must assume he's reaching for the fire arm for the only reason that he would be doing so--in order to use it. It's easy to view this situation in a safe chair in front of your computer, but if a man is reaching for his gun in front of me, especially if I'm a cop that's just pulled him over, I'd come to the only conclusion you logically could come to--I'm screaming at this guy not to draw his gun on me and he continues to move to do so, I have to stop this immediately or end up dead.
You liberal children need to grow up and realise that real life is not just black and white like your ideologies tell you.
>>
>>130924117
Well, I have no idea about that other video. That might be a truly outrageous display of police brutality. I haven't watched it, haven't researched it and don't intend to.

Have you? Do you know if they were convicted of crimes?
>>
>>130924103

>Its wrong to show trainees a cop murdered in cold blood at a regular traffic stop due to bad decisions.

You and your country, deserve to be nuked.
>>
>>130924103
I'll have to say otherwise. That vet is a prime example of a kindered spirit of his sort, the sort that does not care about authority.
>>
>>130924322
>I haven't watched it, haven't researched it and don't intend to so I guess we shot them and they deserved it.
History of the US in a nutshell.
>>
>>130921705
I feel bad for the officer, the dead guy and his family.
It was a misunderstanding and in the blink of an eye a lot of lifes were ruined.
>>
>>130924444
So, then no, you don't know a fucking thing about what happened before or after either. Figured as much.

I'm not letting assholes drag me off topic to avoid admitting they were dead wrong on the Castile case. If you want to make a thread about that video, I'll join you there.
>>
The Leftist idiot perspective is that this guy died only because the White cop was a racist who hated the color of the guy's skin.

The true perspective is that the driver DID NOT follow instructions. He had a gun and drugs and was reaching for it. Cops will tell you, they never know if they are just about to be shot by niggers during traffic stops.

If you have a nigger stopped, he tells you he as a gun; you tell him NOT to move, and he reaches for the gun, you could die right there.

Was it a f*cked up situation? Yes. Was the officer innocent? Yes.

I have no sympathy for a guy carrying drugs and reaching for a gun during a traffic stop.
>>
>>130921705
If niggers weren't such violent animals police wouldn't have to fear approaching them. This is a result of nignoggers becoming apex predators. Police are uneasy because that. And it's like 3 times in the last five years the shootings haven't been justified. All the while niggers kill each other like they were still in Somalia. Basically this is a non-issue and nigs deserve it.
>>
>>130921705
His hands should have been on the steering wheel and never moved. The idiot moved his hands and the cop reacted. It is unfortunate but the cops decision was justifiable, you don't take a change when someone has already admitted to having a gun
>>
>>130924257
>Jesus Christ, you are a moron. Regardless of what he may have said, he reached for his gun.
He didn't reach for his gun more than likely he was reaching for something else, but the cop didn't know that.. that was the guys fatal mistake.. he just said he had a gun, then the cop warns him twice to stop reaching for something which he still insists on keeping doing.. if he had frozen completely when the cop is clearly warning him then that whole thing would've gone completely different.

Many cops get shot in precisely such situations where they relax too much eventhough the person in the vehicle is reaching for something, and then pow.. cop gets a bullet in the face, seen several montages of precisely that kind of thing happening. So this is very unfortunate situation ofcourse but definately nothing about cops attacking black people or whatever..

Again.. remember blacks are responsible for over half the homocides in the US whilst being 13% of the population and even less % if you exclude women and elderly. And eventhough they "mostly" kill eachother, cops can't take a fucking chance when he warns the guy twice, he might be the nicest guy he might not be.. make a mistake your life is over..

Cop didn't make the mistake in this situation, the guy did.. So ofcourse he's not going to be thrown in jail for misconduct eventhough people are out on the street demanding it.. you have a judicial system not mob rule dictated by irrational hysteria. And it also shows how easy it is for mob rule to wrongfully "convict" a person like this cop.
>>
>>130921705
all niggers must hang, Hamed.
>>
>>130924615
Let's not forget that Castile was illegally carrying that gun in the first place. He created the situation by negligently violating the law.
>>
I'm a pretty big racist but bootlickers are even more disgusting than niggers desu.
>>
>>130924568

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6INhImanM&t=68s
>>
>>130924778
So you prefer nigger junkies carrying illegal guns over the police who shoot them?
>>
>>130924615
>He reached for something

Something we would probably never know, damn nigga.

You realiaze how retarded you sound ?

The cop told him not to move, yet he did that.

You have to some special kind of retard to do such a thing, or high, as the nigger was.
>>
File: 1496871781137.png (319KB, 1200x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1496871781137.png
319KB, 1200x1089px
>>130924584
the issue is that the police officer walks free
it's not like you can't be white and wrong; and that was objectively a bad call which should be punished accordingly
i'm not siding with the niggers, but you're ignorant to say the least if you think what happened is ok
>>
>>130924824
Same again. Is this shedding light on Philando Castile's shooting? If not, stick it somewhere else. I haven't had the time to research every dindu who's been fucked up by the police on video.

At least come up with a link to a news story. For all you or I know, that guy could have already been convicted of whatever horror you want me to watch unfold.
>>
>>130923184
And how would you respond if, as a law enforcement officer, you instruct a suspect not to reach for his gun and he reaches for his gun? You are screaming at him to not go for his gun; he knows full well from your instructions that you suspect he is going for his gun; you are pointing your gun at him, shouting to stop reaching for his gun! And he continues to go for his gun. What do you do?
>>
Should I post the videos of police trying to go in Muslim/black neighborhoods in Germany/Sweden/France? Where they get attacked by mobs?
We Americans fucking told you. We told you what was going to happen. But no, you had to ignore our warnings - you knew better, because you believed you were better than America. Look at you now. Look at the rapes, murders, Muslim takeover of browns and blacks in your country. Your countrymen suffer, your women used like cum rags, your lives freely taken without the choice to defend yourselves. You saw what happened in Rhodesia and you ignored it. You saw what was happening in the Middle East to Christians, but you ignored it. You could have listened. You could have prevented this.
>>
>>130923979
>Couldn't agree more. When you are in the presence of a police officer who is sworn to uphold the law you should be in a position of subservience. You should pay fealty to the one who holds the power to end your life justifiably for any reason whatsoever. A night with you firstborn daughter is a nice gift to give police, who give you your freedom to do what they tell you.
This is the mindset that gets black people killed by police.

You obey what the police officer does, you can see it's on video too so if they fuck something up all you have to do is report him for misconduct and they can look up the tape and see he fucked up if it was such a situation..

Nono instead many blacks think that's a perfect opportunity to start starting a fistfight or resisting anything the police officer tells you, thus escalating the situation completely because they don't even think so far as to realize that the police officer doesn't know you intimately if you're a nice guy or a bad guy and a moments hesitation from police officer he's dead that's part of the risk of his job.. whereas you, if you're not doing shit, just do exactly what he says so he's not worried that you're some criminal cunt trying to shoot him, and you'll be on your way in no time..

I really think a lot of the reason why blacks encounter police more or atleast get in trouble in police situations more, is ofcourse they do much more crime and murder than white so they encounter police more, but when they do encounter police, they so often do really really STUPID shit that can escalate the situation to the point where the cop is not sure if you have bad intentions or not. So it's really a thinking problem more than a "racist" problem.

Just don't make ANY sudden moves and do EXACTLY what he says and the cops can totally relax and everything goes much differently.

Are there actual cases of misconduct ofcourse.. but actual ones are so fucking few it's pathetic compared to all the correct ones.
>>
>>130924867
It was a questionable call. The law comes down on his side because the situation that lead to Castile's death was setup by Castile's negligent violation of the law.

He was high. Testimony of his girlfriend and blood tests confirm. That makes his possession of that gun illegal. It makes his driving illegal. Remove Castile's criminal acts, and you have no shooting.
>>
>>130925010

If I link a Young Turks news story will that make you happy?
>>
>>130924843
Nigger junkies and pussy cops that have had poor training are about on the same level. In also paying for both of them via taxes so they're giant nuisances.
>>
>>130924867
>Romania
>ever taking the side of the law
He walked because he did his job and as a person with rights in this land, protected his own life in self defense because the fucking dipshit did not listen. No one is a mind reader. No one knows what someone is going to do when reaching, just like no one knows what a criminal breaking into your house is after. Sure, it may just be your shit, but it could be to kill you then take your shit, or rape your ass then kill you. Pretending to fucking know what someone is ever going to do is the dumbest thing you can EVER do in this world.
>>
>>130924824
Jesus Christ watching the other nigger scoot at 3:17 is hilarious

He is the nigger Flash
>>
>>130924867
In too many cases, the Negro is armed and ready to shoot cops. The cop acted appropriately.

During any traffic stop, the police officer becomes the authority. You do what the officer says so everyone remains safe. If you say you have a gun and even appear to be reaching for it, he is within his rights to fire on you.

The cop acted appropriately. I know a lot of young liberals feel its just about skin color and every Black guy is Urkel from television, but that is simply not true.

Blacks are a predator class shooting each other and cops daily.

The cop was justified.
>>
>>130925282
maybe if you'd just linked it. I'll still have to find real sources, but I might look.

>>130925300
Win-Win then. Nigger junkie dead, Jumpy Cop fired.
>>
>>130925208
>It was a questionable call. The law comes down on his side because the situation that lead to Castile's death was setup by Castile's negligent violation of the law.
>He was high. Testimony of his girlfriend and blood tests confirm. That makes his possession of that gun illegal. It makes his driving illegal. Remove Castile's criminal acts, and you have no shooting.
Alas, the police officer couldn't have known that he was high beforehand implicitly as you've stated it was a questionable call, regardless of it turning out to have substance.

idk, i accept things are different here because regular police doesn't have guns as they don't need them so i couldn't fully empathize, but as a general note, i do think that most times, police in the US use excessive amounts of violence to solve something some old pepper spray would also have
>>
>>130921947
he was singing barney too and cooking meth with a knife all while chanting i love you you love me let get shot because fuck you that guy was assassinated
>>
>>130925361
Just link the retard the video where 4 cops are drawn on a thug and he is able to pull his gun in less than a second and shoot the cop and run
>>
>>130925349
>>130925361

what i'm saying is he could have used other ways instead of shooting him;
1. stun-guns
2. pepper spray (he was right at the car window)
3. weren't you innocent until proven guilty under the law?
>>
>>130924864
>You realiaze how retarded you sound ?
No, he did reach for something we can't be sure it was the gun but that's besides the point..

Cop asks him 2 times don't pull it out, signfying clearly that he was reaching for something and inspite the warnings CONTINUED to reach for something, which was the fatal mistake on the guys part.. He should've frozen completely instead he kept fucking reaching for whatever it was.. Forcing the cop to make a 50/50 split decision a) he's reaching for something b) he refuses to stop reaching for something c) he just said he had a gun.. SHIT WHAT DO.. *bang bang bang* DON'T MOVE (cause the guy kept fucking moving that was the entire problem) SHIT.. get the kid out of here :(((

the cop could have rephrased it and said "stop reaching!" instead he kept saying don't pull it out but the guy was still reaching ignoring the cop.. So ask yourself what the hell would you do in that situation? He can run the risk that the guy is retarded and therefore refuses to listen to cop or the more likely that he's got bad intentions, and then he's risking his own life.. Or he can pull out his gun and open fire which is what he did. Many times in such situations where the guy purpously ignores what the cop is saying is because they want to pull the gun out and shoot the cop, which is exactly what you see in montages. Also the cop could've seen some bad shit that day already, you don't fucking know that.. that's why it's important to always do exactly what the police officer says! when the police officer can relax, you can relax.. that's how it works.

tl;dr it doesn't matter what precisely he was reaching for, he should've stopped reaching the moment the cop warned him several times.
>>
>>130922863
>get scared while copping
>reach for my gun while scared
>keep shouting at other dude in car even after I've shot him half a dozen times
>LITERALLY SHAKING
>>
>>130921705
His girlfriend is calm, like most black girlfriends, because they just fuck any dick and don't give a shit.
>>
Both could have handled the situation better but that nigger DEFINITELY should have listened to the multiple "don't pull it out"s ... any normal human who was clearheaded would have immediately understood the cop or at least would have asked "wait, dont pull what out? My gun or my registration?"

Inb4 b-but black people have a right to be afraid of cops!!! You wouldnt understand whitey!!!
>>
>>130925662
this is why i dont drive god forbid i get killed for trying to pull out my license or worse my insurance info from glove compartment
>>
>>130925490
The cop knew he was intoxicated

and they DO use pepper spray and tasers, fact is they don't work
>>
>>130921705
>cops walks up, says hello
>you tell the cop you have a gun and start reaching for it
>he tells you to stop reaching
>you don't stop
>he shoots you

RACISM!
>>
>>130924615
Yeah, I'm saying it from what the cop sees, that the guy is going for where his firearm is. The cop has to weigh the situation and the risk to his life if he allows the guy to move to his gun.
Regardless of if the guy intended to go for his gun or not (which we will never know), the cop had to assume the worst.
>>
>>130925606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E
Here, watch this. It happens in a fucking instant, and in the video when it first happens you can't even SEE the thug draw and shoot the cop since its so fast. This is why cops are given the leeway for these situations. If the person does not comply, then they escalate. If the person has a gun, even if they announce it, then they need to be treated as hostile for everyones safety, not just the cops.
>>
>>130923524
I worked with a cop for years. I've had several crazy girlfriends where cops showed up at the house to deal with them.

If you've had any association with police officers, you know their jobs are much more difficult because of Negroes.

They are stupid, impulsive and violent.

I've had a lifetime of interaction with police officers and if you are White or Asian, everything is cool. If you are a darkie with a chip on your shoulder and a gun in your car, you are fucked.

Nothing is sadder than someone who feels "educated" from watching television and feels all Blacks and Muslims are innocent little lambs.
>>
>>130923359
>No illegal firearm in his possession. No shooting. 100% his fault.

And the dozen-plus other dead niggers who *weren't* carrying guns that cops shot, are you admitting those weren't their fault because they weren't "carrying an illegal firearm"?

Glad you agree that BLACK LIVES MATTER.
>>
>>130925754
>The cop knew he was intoxicated
did he? didn't hear that argument anywhere
>and they DO use pepper spray and tasers, fact is they don't work
nigguh have u ever been pepper sprayed? i tried some low-end shit on myself with some mates for shits and giggles and you can't do shit
>>
>>130925490
Police officer testified that he smelled weed in the car.

Not that it matters. He was high, therefore the possession of the gun was illegal. Had Castile not illegally carried the gun and not been driving while intoxicated, he would not have been shot.

The questionable call is whether or not Castile was really reaching for the gun. I'd like to write it off that he was just high and stupidly ignoring the cop while trying to get his ID out, but he was facing a pretty major bust at that point. The car smelled like weed. Castile had three priors for marijuana in a vehicle. Maybe he decided to go for the gun. We don't know.
>>
>>130925888
Black lives don't even matter to other Blacks. All I've had with Blacks is negative interactions.

They steal, they lie, they only care about themselves and muh dik.
>>
>>130925932
ok ok fair point, that was a fact i did not know.
fair enough;
still think it's a bit excessive, but fair enough
>>
>>130925909
you can be high as a kite and cops cant assume you are the only thing they have is breathalyzer test but fuck drunk drivers
>>
>>130922908
Americans are hiring ex-army psychos, that's the problem. USA is overall numb from emotion, big cities with lots of people and degeneracy do that to you.
>>
>>130925909
>i tried some low-end shit on myself with some mates for shits and giggles and you can't do shit

lol we all know you get pepper sprayed by the cops romania for being bydlo and stealing cigarettes from shops don't deny it
>>
>>130925888
I have no idea. Would you cite a specific example?

This nigger was shot because he decided to drive around smoking weed with a gun in his possession. I'm not even saying the cop wasn't a jumpy pussy who overreacted, but he'd have had nothing to overreact to if Castile hadn't broken 3 laws to create the situation in the first place.
>>
>>130921705
>have to admit that this was not right.

The /pol/ice are always right.
>>
>>130925613
>what i'm saying is he could have used other ways instead of shooting him
>1. stun-guns
>2. pepper spray (he was right at the car window)
>3. weren't you innocent until proven guilty under the law?

Try making a logic diagram over the situation and you'll realize exactly why the cop got spooked.

situation:
Guy has said he has a gun
Guy keeps reaching for something
Cop gets nervous says don't pull it out several times.
Guy KEEPS reaching for something.. instead of freezing.

50/50 if the guy is retarded or trying to attack the cop.

If the guy was getting ready to pull a gun on him.
1. stun-guns = dead cop.
2. pepper spray = dead cop.

Go watch a cops getting shot montage, pulling someone over and getting shot in the face when someone is reaching for something that they think is the ID in the glove compartment or whatever is MANY TIMES exactly the kind of situation where the cops get shot in the face.
>>
File: 1487908941690.jpg (80KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1487908941690.jpg
80KB, 800x449px
>>130921705
The video circulating AJ+ with the 'baby' and the mom in the car is 100% fake, by the way.

>>130922620
Are you fucking retarded, nigger? The cop said THREE FUCKING TIMES (also calmly)
>Ok, ok
>Don't reach for it
>Don't pull it off
>DON'T pull it off

Go to 1:11 of the video you fucking ingrate.
>>
>>130926098
>lol we all know you get pepper sprayed by the cops romania for being bydlo and stealing cigarettes from shops don't deny it
fuck they're onto me

nah actually happened because i used to live near the stadium and i was literally buying bread while some hooligans were fighting outside of the shop and when the cops came, it took a few seconds to figure out i'm holding bread and thus not involved
>>
>>130926032
I'd like to agree, as I said. It's very easy to imagine numerous scenarios where Castile was not reaching for his gun, but there's no need to imagine how Castile could have avoided the altercation by not breaking the law.
>>
>>130924221
>>130923839
How do you know if he was actually reaching for something? Remember that video of the south carolina cop who shot that old man a few times in the back and then proceed to yell "stop resisting" as he handcuffed him after the man had fallen to the ground?
>>
>>130925909
>nigguh have u ever been pepper sprayed?
Yes but I'm not a bull nigger hopped up on PCP either

Watch some "COPS" and you will see it doesn't work
>>
>>130926283
it's most likely the cultural difference;
police here don't have weapons because well we don't have weapons so there's no real point;plus no niggers..
the gypsies aren't really aggressive to the cops any more than verbally because they get their shit beaten in

have a giggle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM
>>
>>130925163
exactly, either you acknowledge cops are trigger happy and keep yourself in line or you ooga booga escalate the situation and get the expected results.
>>
>>130926344
If Castile hadn't been illegally carrying that gun, intoxicated, driving while intoxicated and hadn't lied on his application to get a firearms permit, the cop might just be in jail.

Except if Castile hadn't broken all those laws, there would never have been a shooting.
>>
>>130923059
because many black women dont care about or respect black men. she probably was using him and likely several others. he meant nothing to her except a dick to take and some money to get.

>>130922908
>getting out of the vehicle while holding something at night

maybe a bit trigger happy, but every cop has seen multiple videos of a guy jumping out of his car as soon as he is pulled over, pulling out a firearm, and shooting. when you mirror those actions, you escalate the situation.
>>
>>130926246
Not joining the fight.....faggot detected.
>>
What happens when you get a speeding ticket in a civilized country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqvxv6EofwY
>>
>>130925746
>this is why i dont drive god forbid i get killed for trying to pull out my license or worse my insurance info from glove compartment

If you're that much of a retard that you don't say to the cop, i have the ID in the glove compartment, i can put my hands up if you want and you can go over and get it yourself if you are nervous that i'm reaching for something..

or these kinds of things..

Instead this jackass keeps reaching for something just moments after he has stated that he has a gun.. warned several times to essentially stop reaching for whatever he is reaching for.. STILL KEEP REACHING..

There are many different ways in which the guy could have deescalated the situation, but just completely freezing up and putting your hands up in the air would've been the easiest.. and then explaining your exact intentions. Then the cop would relax..

But yes you're right if you're too stupid to not to do that in such a situation in a nation where blacks are responsible for half the homocides in the entire nation.. Then you shouldn't be doing much driving..

In cases were cops get shot like that punks like you are probably like "heh.. stupid cop had it coming".. Because you are not the one who has to deal with scumbags every day. You just encounter police a few times.. the cop has to deal with people his entire day who might be scumbags who might try to shoot him, aswell as those who might not be, and he has to make judgement calls in every situation.. so if you can help him relax by clearly stating your intentions and complying immediately so he's not nervous.. You'll be doing yourself and him a big fucking favour..
>>
>>130926530
it was the away team
obviously not fighting for Steaua
muie aurolacule
>>
>>130923678
so refusal to cooperate with police in america means the death penalty with no trial?
land of the free home of the dumb fucks
>>
>>130923979
>t. cuck
>>
>>130926567
>No niggers in sight
Well I don't know about civilized but its a start
>>
File: 1497235837749.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497235837749.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>130926712
>>No niggers in sight
>Well I don't know about civilized but its a start
just like any civilized place, yes
>>
File: 1478404907061.png (122KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1478404907061.png
122KB, 438x503px
>>130924615
>>130924202
>Someone doing a potentially deadly move towards you is not worthy of a death sentence SMHH100

>More than likely he was reaching for something else

Some of you children of peace are pathetic. There's a nigger with a GUN whom you told 3 fucking times not to reach and your first impulse is to defend the fucker and blame the police, because apparently the right choice for the cops was to wait until they get shot before they react.

Just like that other fucker who PRETENDED he was pulling out a gun when it was his hand all along, got shot, then the niggers cried about it as well.

Have you ever been under fire? Do you know how long it takes between you're safe and the moment that makes you die? A split second.

You're no better than the dumb fuckers on kikebook who bitch and moan without even checking the video. Give them a headline ''WHITE COP SHOOTS INNOCENT NEGRO'' and they will make up a thousand stories to capitalize on it and feed their obsessions, ignoring everything else.
>>
>>130921705
i am probably the most moderate person ever visiting pol and even i think this situation is far from being easy to judge.
Since you dont see what the driver is doing, you can only judge from the conversation, and any way you look at it it is weird to state you have a gun and then reach for it, you should at least tell the guy where your gun is and show your hands or smth. Its bad luck he got shot but if he behaved normally nothing would have happened.
Same as the guy that died for stealing a poster in nk, the action clearly doesnt justify the consequences, but sometimes you have to blame it on your own stupidity.
btw as a fellow german, we also had these cases, for example in my city a couple years back a mentally handicapped person pulled a softair in a subway station and got shot. Life isnt always fair
>>
>>130925079
>1: Have several positioning tactics for both you and your partner.
Strategies that will get you covered in case shit goes down and will make you feel more secure. You can see on some other video that the cops take a fucking good while to find cover. Training in case you get wounded helps too, if they don't have that already, which they should.
>2:Be better with warnings.
Way too many people die from them so it's not good enough. Make sure the other guy knows he's threading in dangerous lands and any wrong move will be dealt with using lethal force. Make it threatening from the very beginning instead of escalating from "harmless" to "Die hard 4" like you're on some goddamn spaghetti western duel.
3: In case it's the other dude's fault, learn how to give instructions effectively
so that no one ends up dead. That should be a priority: no deaths.
>4: Learn to disable other people non-lethally.
I understand that in vehicles it's not an easy thing to it could help you while facing a potential threat out there or just an unarmed guy (or no firearms or knives, at least) being dumb, it's better to beat a guy up than to shoot him up.
>5:In case the use of firearms is required, learn how to handle and evaluate the threat properly
instead of shooting 12 rounds while you're panting like a bitch like you just killed a zombie or some shit.

And last but not least: implement laws that punish the police's misbehavior, while adding a plus for handling a dangerous situation correctly. Make it so a normal citizen won't get shot just because once some dumb fuck with an uzi shot at a cop.

Better yet, just learn how the cops in western Europe handle this shit instead of listening to some random cunt on an indonesian cartoonists symposium. Believe it or not we have a pretty good police.
>>
File: 1478660638441.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
1478660638441.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>130922908
The nigger was in the wrong (surprise surprise) and because that also means being on the side of the police your only argument is "lick that boot".

pic related
>>
>>130926609
Id rather cooperate with police that have my police say "Kindly please try not to kill too many bongers muzzie"
>>
>>130926344
>How do you know if he was actually reaching for something? Remember that video of the south carolina cop who shot that old man a few times in the back and then proceed to yell "stop resisting" as he handcuffed him after the man had fallen to the ground?

You're assuming all cops are out to murder you by default. so what does that say about you? these cases are so fucking rare compared to 99.9% of the time when this kind of thing goes well. So what do you base that shit on then huh?

>how do you know he was reaching for something
Because he was saying "i'm not reaching for something" and the cop gets increasingly nervous and keeps saying "don't pull it out!" indicating clearly that he was reaching for something probably his id in glove compartment but at that point he should STOP REACHING.. If you are worried about the cop shooting you by mistake, DON'T FUCKING REACH FOR STUFF when you hear him getting panic'ed

Also you can hear the cop afterwards clearly distraught.. telling him STOP MOVING (so he was clearly moving) and going FUCK..

Last thing a cop wants to do especially in this anti cop climate is to get into such a situation.. with all the bullshit in the media about it.. Do you really think he wants to risk losing his job and ruin his fucking career to kill a black guy?

People like you just don't have a clue.
>>
>>130926481
That's not what I asked anon.
Also:
>If Castile hadn't been illegally carrying that gun, intoxicated, driving while intoxicated and hadn't lied on his application to get a firearms permit
None of these offenses are punishable by death, and even if they were the cop did not have the right to be the judge jury and executioner.
>>
>>130926580
Seriously, this.

I've actually been in this sort of scenario. Stopped in a car I'd recently bought over it's previous owner's illegal window tint. I'd already given the cop my license, and I told him I'd only just bought the car and it had the tint when I got it. He says, "okay, show me the paperwork on when you bought the car", and then I froze. "Officer, the paperwork is in my glovebox, but my revolver is sitting in the glovebox on top of it".

I didn't then lean over and open it to show him. I kept my hands on the wheel and waited for his instructions on how he wanted to proceed. I kept my damn hands right there while he came around to the passenger side, opened the door, opened the glovebox and removed and secured the gun. Then we got the paperwork, he confirmed it was a new purchase.

He gave me my stuff back. Asked me to be careful about leaving the gun in the car because of the high rate of theft of Honda Civics.

I've been in two other stops where the officer just asked that I slowly and carefully hand them my weapon, but I've never, ever reached for it before they told me to. That way is suicide.
>>
>>130927021
>None of these offenses are punishable by death, and even if they were the cop did not have the right to be the judge jury and executioner.
No, but they are enough to imply that he might want to hurt you when he refuses to comply
>>
Couldn't pay me enough to pull niggers over.
>>
>>130926962
m8 you're not even American why are you acting like you know what you are talking about? Police corruption has been a major widespread issue in my country for over 200 years, blindly trusting the police is native at best and deadly at worst. Do some research before you come into threads telling Americans about their own country.
>>
>>130927021
I gave you the deciding legal argument.

Castile may or may not have been reaching for the weapon, but it was his violation of several laws that created the situation where the officer believed he might be reaching for his gun, and that resulted in his death.

Castile created the situation that lead to his death by willfully and knowingly violating the law. If he wasn't driving while intoxicated and illegally carrying a gun, he'd be alive today.
>>
>>130926874
>the action clearly doesnt justify the consequences
Yes it absolutely did. You go in a foreign country where you KNOW the laws are radically different and you act like a hippy antifa? Intentionally? Wake the fuck up faggot and realize you're a man and your actions have consequences and those consequences do not depend on YOU and what you subjectively think is suitable punishment, they depend on the state in which you're at, ''citizen of the world''-tier retards.
>>
>>130927359
That doesn't make his opinion of the situation worth any less and if it does then you're as narrow minded as any real racist.
>>
>>130926888
>instead of shooting 12 rounds while you're panting like a bitch like you just killed a zombie or some shit.
Another clueless retard. People do not instantly die or get stunned by bullets unless you headshot them. 1-3 shots would allow the negro to still pull his gun (which was the fear in the first place) and shoot you dead right back. Many shots make sure you stun and avoid a swift backfire.

>just learn how the cops in western Europe handle this shit
Cops in western Europe? HAHAHAHA. What a joke. Like the ones that run away from the terrorists in London you mean? I'd like to see your police if they threw 50 million American niggers on your lands. Fucking moron.
>>
>>130926836
>because apparently the right choice for the cops was to wait until they get shot before they react.
This is exactly what they expect a cop to do..

I wonder if they would be willing to be a cop under those situations, let's say your life expectancy has just been lowered MASSIVELY.

And in situations where the cop gets shot the same people would just say "ah that's what you get for having guns americans".. The hypocricy is palatable.
>>
>>130927081
Breath of fresh air to see a normal human being reaction.
>>
>>130921947
He was actually carrying it legally.
>>
>>130927359
>hurr durr you're not an american therefore you can't possibly understand basic logic
>something something about police corruption.
Give me a fucking break..
Guarantee you i would not get shot by a cop in the US that's asking me for drivers license.. because i'm not such an idiot that i keep reaching for something without stating what i'm reaching for.. Has nothing to do with my skin color.
>>
>>130927443
#notanargument
>>
>>130922435
>with his little daughter in the back seat
Why is that relevant?
Would it have been justified if she wasn't there?
>>
Can we stop having this same thread up 24/7?
>>
>>130927929
>what is racial profiling
>>
>>130927897
No, he wasn't.

He was high. That makes possession of a firearm illegal. This was confirmed in a statement by his girlfriend, and corroborated by blood tests. He also had three priors for marijuana in a vehicle, so he only got a CCW by lying on his application, another crime.
>>
>>130927897

In detail source. Cornerstone of the cop's defense.
>>
>>130927081
>I've actually been in this sort of scenario. Stopped in a car I'd recently bought over it's previous owner's illegal window tint. I'd already given the cop my license, and I told him I'd only just bought the car and it had the tint when I got it. He says, "okay, show me the paperwork on when you bought the car", and then I froze. "Officer, the paperwork is in my glovebox, but my revolver is sitting in the glovebox on top of it".
This.. just learn this black americans, and 99.99999% of the time you won't have to worry about a damn thing in such a situation.

Excellent example of deescalation, every doubt the cop has about the situation is now completely removed, so he's now perfectly relaxed and no incident is going to happen.

Instead some blacks expect the cops to be mind readers and don't do a damn thing to do their part in making sure it's just a regular event where he'll just say "ok off you go no problem".
>>
>>130923016
You've clearly never seen what happens to people who relax around American blacks.
>>
>>130926032
the point still remains, even if he has broke the law no free country would allow citizens to be shot by cops before ever being bought to trial. its all good in hindsight but at the end of the day, at any time a cop can shoot you and justify it with 'we could have been reaching for a gun. what is worse is that even people trying to evade arrest (not actually harming a officer but fleeing) could also get the death penalty if the cop decides so. it amazes me how americans can think they are the most free country on the planet, it is so obvious your are not even close
>>
>>130927929
>>130928069
That's not racial profiling but if you want to know why cops are more nervous around blacks, is because blacks in the US are responsible for half the homocides in the entire US.. Do you expect them to throw logic out of the window based on your feelings..

No if you happen to be black in the US and you encounter such a situation you have even MORE reason to deescalate the situation IMMEDIATELY by doing things like this. >>130928358
>>130927081
Instead you expect the cop to be a mindreader eventhough you are statistically more likely to grab the gun and shoot him in the head than most other americans.

So you call that "racial profiling" when it's just common sense. Fact is if blacks had lower crime and murderrates.. the cops would be much more relaxed around you aswell.
>>
>>130928069
>>What is racial profiling
An important survival mechanism
>>
>>130927732
>London
>Europe.
No, anon. I live in a hellhole ghetto and cops are always wary of people. We've had shootings and stabbings before, and people have been stopped for carrying guns under the effects of alcohol and drugs. They just don't let it escalate that way. It isn't that hard if you do your homework.
>>130927997
>Would it have been justified if she wasn't there?
More justified, as the situation would have been more threatening. Cops stopped me after the terrorist attacks in Madrid. I had the mean looks and was driving too fast. They told me to be very fucking careful. They warned me they had orders to shoot. One of them was talking to me, the other one was with a gun, not aiming but in his hand. Shit looked serious so you can bet I WAS careful.
Then they relaxed when they saw my kids were with me. It's just more unlikely to happen.

Still, if you go with "Sir, mister uh, hi, are you having a good day :D" and then you do a 360 not only you'll mislead people but you'll scare the shit out of them. It's so fucking basic it hurts.
>>
What's more. If cops have such orders and training then citizens should be taught as well that they DO have those orders and training.
That way it would avoid many minunderstandings and people wouldn't get rekt so often. What's more: the law would favor the cops more and they wouldn't have that many misunderstandings. It could be taught both at schools and driving schools.
>>
>>130927867
It's not a little terrifying either. I can identify with how jumpy cops get on gun stops, because I've been involved in a few and I know how jumpy it makes me. Both people can be sitting there thinking, "One wrong move, and this fucker could kill me".

>>130928529
Didn't some motherfuckers just get gunned down without trial in London recently? I must have missed the barristers in all the chaos. I know the cases are radically different, but don't make stupid sweeping statements.

The man had an illegal weapon with him and the officer thought he was drawing it. Had the man not committed 4 separate crimes to put himself in that situation, he'd be alive today. We can speculate about a hundred different scenarios, but he was shot because of his own negligence.
>>
File: 1472570866473.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1472570866473.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>130922908
top kek
what's it gonna be next, getting murdered over a parking ticket? not having a bus ticket?
>>
>>130927791
Liberals want cops dead, and want blacks to rule the world. It's a weird sick fantasy they have that blacks will rise up and flip the script on their colonial masters. Just look at Quentin Terentino's films and you can see the underlying rage white liberals have for other whites.
Of course, white liberals know they will be cornered during the armed negro revolution but in their mind their one black friend will come to their aid as a character witness and they will be classified as "one of the good whiteys" and will get to be down with the bruthas and fulfill an important role in transitioning power to the new negrocracy.
>>
>>130928069
The realization that certain groups of people have a cultural and biological propensity towards certain behaviors.

Next question.

>>130928974
One of my best friends was robbed with a pistol once (wasn't in Finland, kek). The dude aimed at him and said money or you die on the count of 3.

It sure is scary, but life is a constant danger and we have to act accordingly.
>>
>>130928953
Yeah pretty much teach them to deescalate situation like this
>>130926580
and
>>130927081
Instead they seem to expect that the cop should be mindreader.. It's common sense to most people but not so for all people apparently, you do everything to remove all doubt about your intentions and just let the cop go pick up the id etc. instead if he's nervous.. What happens.. cop can now relax..

should pretty much be /thread but given some of the comments ITT.. it just seems people refuse to learn that, thinking that veiling your intentions as much as possible somehow is the perfect way to go by doing things.. And then blame the cop for doing it..

These same people also expect the cop to risk his own life by them insisting to not act in a non threatening or ambiguous way that can easily be misunderstood.

This is what should be the outcome of all this talk about police shootings. But that would ofcourse demand that blacks act responsibly.. can't have that.. Or atleast some ITT don't think so.
>>
>>130928648
>Still, if you go with "Sir, mister uh, hi, are you having a good day :D" and then you do a 360 not only you'll mislead people but you'll scare the shit out of them. It's so fucking basic it hurts.
Pablo, I know English isn't your first language but this is a mess.

And you really don't understand the American Negro at all if you think that having a little girl in the back seat makes any shit scenario less likely.
Philando dindu nuffin, but the cop had no way of knowing that. He was told 3 times in very unambiguous terms to stop reaching and he didn't.
So what is an officer to do? You have a guy with a gun in front of you reaching and not complying with lawful orders. You have no control over the situation at that point and the only way to get it back is force. Or you can take your chances and maybe get your brains blown out because he just doesn't feel like going to jail today.
>>
File: IMG_3674.jpg (65KB, 1125x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3674.jpg
65KB, 1125x642px
>>130921705
Also interesting that when we wait for all the facts to come to light, the officers are almost Always found innocent of the charges because - get this - MOST POLICE ARE NOT OUT THERE TO KILL BLACK PEOPLE.
>>
>>130922908
>>130929047
This is the usual bullshit, how many are there of cases of actual misconduct compared to 99.9% of the time where things go well.

Pull out 1 case..
>ah looks like we got a massive fucking epidemic of wrongdoing here

It's almost as if you can't into math and statistics.. It really is.

Ofcourse actual misconduct should be prosecuted.. but even cases like the one ITT isn't even that.. Same with michael brown wasn't aswell but man was it blown up huh..

If only you could be so enthusiastic about stopping niggers committing half the homocide in the US as you are obsessing over an extremely few cases of misconduct.. you might have a much safer society.

Oh wait a black person shooting another person somehow the police made them do it aswell.
>>
>>130929286
And that's why despite the hassle, I carry a gun.

Based Chinese Buffet Manager needed one inside her own house. Who knows when I might?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gwinnett-county/video-shows-woman-shooting-at-invaders-during-gwinnett-home-invasion/448984282

>>130929543
Philando broke the shit out the law. Six by my count, Lying to get his CCW, Driving while intoxicated, drug possession, unlawful possession of a firearm, negligent child abuse x2 (one for dwi, one for drug use in presence of a child).

There's a very real chance he went for it. He was stoned and facing six years minimum.
>>
>>130922908
not really one to defend police but if i was in the officers position i think i would have shot too. from :18-:24 his right hand is hidden from view while he opens the door with the left, and when he finally does show it he makes a movement like he is drawing a gun. That combined with his head movement throughout (:18-:24 he focuses on the door, then before he pulls his wallet he looks up like he is lining up a shot, then yanks his wallet out quickly while looking directly at the officer)
>>
File: 1497641707602.png (100KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
1497641707602.png
100KB, 400x467px
>>130921705
yeah wow im real broken up about it
>>
>>130929613
I first got really interested in this case because of the drugs angle. There is a frequently recurring theme emerging of people being shot by the police in seemingly ridiculous circumstances.

Everyone wants to scream, "but why would he do that!?" and then we discover the dead guy was high as fuck. And then all the old chestnuts get rolled out about how stoned people never do incredibly dumb shit, they just get the munchies and watch Scooby-Doo. They insist there is no way a giant psycho would get high and decide "I can totally charge that cop and whip his ass before he can shoot me to death".

Then the evidence comes in.
>>
>>130929070
In the past cops were considered heroes for stopping crime and murder or things that could end up in crime and murder..

Now they're seen as villains eventhough 99.9% of the time it goes well and they manage to stop some very nasty guys that americans otherwise would have to deal with themselves.

Just imagine no cops bothered to show up to any crime or any murder or potential such thing.. and just let the normal citizenry deal with it.. You'd have MANY more murders and crimes.. and a lot of victims that nobody cares about..

Why is it blacks don't care about when they murder eachother in the streets but only when a cop accidentally shoots a black guy by a mistake.. it's all over the fucking media.. eventhough the cases are extremely rare where the person didn't fuck things up in some way like in the OP example, or the person wasn't innocent.. It takes nothing it seems.. A cop could shoot a total gangbanger and they'd still backsell it as "he was gud boy he dindunuffin" eventhough he maybe have 15 blacks he murdered that the cops didn't know about, and the blacks don't care about that either.
>>
File: WHITE PRIVILEGE REEEEE.png (81KB, 539x545px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE PRIVILEGE REEEEE.png
81KB, 539x545px
>>130929882
>There's a very real chance he went for it. He was stoned and facing six years minimum.
pic VERY related
>>
>>130921705
Its our new war on niggers. You faggots used gas chambers on your "problems" we just shoot ours.
>>
>>130930377
>Just imagine no cops bothered to show up to any crime or any murder or potential such thing..

That experiment is currently being run in Baltimore. The cops left there KNOW they can and will be prosecuted for murder for purely political reasons and they're not sticking their necks out. The city went from the lowest number of homicides since 1978 (2011) to the highest per capita murder rate ever recorded there (2015, after the Freddie Gray debacle began) and it increased in 2016, and looks to go even higher this year so far.
>>
File: 1348694416812.jpg (26KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1348694416812.jpg
26KB, 407x407px
>>130930377
>it's just part and parcel of living in a trigger happy society
it's already over man, everyone in the us is a major edge lord at this time.

>get pulled over for speeding, well, ima just shoot that cop, that'll teach him
>do my job but dont want to be killed over a ticket, well ima just shoot that guy before he may or may not harm me what do i care if he lives, i dont even know that dude
>>
>>130922524
We need to fire up the gas chambers and ovens and give the faggot kruats a "final solution" of their own.
>>
>>130921705
I don't know about racism. The officer is not even white.
But I think he should be fired for incompetence and his badge should be taken permanently.
>>
>>130931295
They did let him go, and since he isn't suing, I'm sure the cost of doing so will keep several officers off the street in future to balance the budget.
>>
>>130930751

Anyone who uses the expression white privilege shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
>>130922435
Kill yourself, shitskinned rheinlandbastard
>>
>>130922791
Be boop da bop da toot - Nigger logix
Another one bites the dust!
>>
>>130921705
Who gives a fuck. Why is it that every time a black person gets shot by a cop it's nationwide news but if a black guy shoots a cop it barely makes the local paper?

Sage this shit
>>
>>130923678
You realise that in other countries this isn't a thing?

You burgers obsession with guns makes your country so much worse and less safe.
>>
>>130926926
They were killed in 8 minutes. Way more people die at the hands of YOUR police than terrorists. It's actually net way worse for you to have your police.

Enjoy getting shot faggot.
>>
>>130932366
Fuck you, Mayor Khan, over here (north europe)you police would be fire ready if you wuz a criminal who said you wuz armed n shiet.
Probably not shot though, but really

who here cares for a dead criminal nigger?
>>
>>130932456
You might want to recheck the annual police killings count vs the annual Ramadan Bomb-a-thon killings count.

What you find will clearly surprise you. Just don't repost it on social media, or you'll be thrown in HMP for a year, or until muslims rape you to death.
>>
>>130921705
If you think Burger police are brutal, Leaf police fucking curbstomp people and run people over and get away with it.
>>
>>130932366
>You realise that in other countries this isn't a thing?
>You burgers obsession with guns makes your country so much worse and less safe.
The blame the gun argument, was waiting for that one.

That's a nice idea, but when you realize that if you take non whites out of homocide statistics, US would have about the same gun murder rates as a european country.

Literally just think about that blacks are responsible for half or more of the homocides in the ENTIRE US.. whilst being 13% of the population and that the ones doing that out of the 13% is even less because those 13% include women and elderly.

This is what "progressives" usually do, when the cop looks guilty they blame the cop. the cop comes out clean they blame the gun. never do they blame blacks for running around gunning people down.

If the gun was running around killing people by itself and that if it was so that
>hurr durr if i have a gun i must now also kill.
then the homocide rate would be even for ethnicities or atleast much higher by white americans since they are more populous in the us.. instead white burgers have more guns than any niggers.. yet they barely show up in the homocide statistics.

And again if you only counted white burgers, they would have like the similar murder rate as like romania or something inspite of guns being fucking everywhere in the US.
>>
>>130932806
>niggers
>potheads
>mudslimes

>"people"
>>
File: jordan peterson 7.jpg (71KB, 960x847px) Image search: [Google]
jordan peterson 7.jpg
71KB, 960x847px
>>130932674
>>130932756
Go easy on him, they can't really say stuff that will land them in jail and they have to exercise their (((freedom of speech))), somehow.
>>
>>130933223
I was careful to caution him about not speaking the truth aloud in Englandistan. I'd hate to see another Brit learn the truth just before being tossed in prison.
>>
>>130932366
I'm glad we had that obsession. Otherwise we would still be a colony to the British. Countries who didn't arm their citizen 200 years ago became colonized by Europe,mostly the UK. So stfu.
>>
File: islamicterroristattacksapril.png (7KB, 156x241px) Image search: [Google]
islamicterroristattacksapril.png
7KB, 156x241px
>>130932456
>>130932366
oh my frigging god this guy..

For your first argument "it's the guns" see this.. to get btfo>>130932927
For your next argument with regards to islamic terrorist attacks you have to factor in the tiny amount of muslims in the US, that law enforcement and intelligence agencies also can prevent it in many cases.
And thirdly, you can't even make that comparison whatsoever it's such an unbelievably obtusely made non sequitor that i almost can't believe you even tried to make it.

Criminal gangs and murder sprees by normal criminals is a much bigger problem in the US because anyone can join a gang and get a gun or do some kind of robbery or have some kind of altercation, whereas islamic terrorism is motivated by radical islamic teachings, which makes it so essentially only people of muslim background (which are very very few in the US) or of muslim faith have a possibility of doing that.. Which ofcourse narrows down the field and also the possibility of doing that in the US, MASSIVELY..

Not that we should make it into a debate of muslim terrorism, but if you want to be sincere about GLOBAL islamic terrorist attacks there has been nearly 40k SEPARATE attacks since 2001 all over the world.. with massive amounts of casualties and wounded for each one.

Pic related is from april, only by people from muslim background or with muslim faith that did this.

The level of insincere comparison you make is to say that ah "traffic accidents kill people it's not a problem" Well traffic accidents are incidental, and most people drive a car.. but few get into a car and say "aloha snackbar" and causes an accident on purpose.

Islamic terrorist attacks are incidental and on purpose and commited by muslim background/muslim faith people only.

General crime and murder, or traffic accidents or work accidents or whatever, can potentially be committed by everyone regardless of faith and not motivated by faith etc. You can't compare these two things whatsoever.
>>
>>130921705
> Germany
Cukmany
>>
>>130934039
Sorry may not april but pic shows that.
Also with regards to there would be less murders without cops, see this. >>130931084
But i mean if you can't even figure out by yourself that cops reduce overall murder and crime then there's not much going on in your head. But i guess part of the reason why you don't know this aside from not thinking things through is that 99.9% of the time when police do exactly the good thing they're supposed to do and stop crime and murder etc. It's not blown up in a newspaper, same as when a cop gets killed by some thug.. not really a massive headline either.. So you hear about the 0.1% of the time where it goes bad but never about the 99.9% of the time when it goes good..
>>
>>130923678
>Protect and serve means KILL ON SIGHT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT

nice country lol
>>
>>130933223
Poor brits
>>
File: polizei.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
polizei.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>>130921705

The nigger was shot because he was stupid not because he was black. When a cop tells you don't reach for your gun you DO NOT reach for the gun. Stupid NIGGERS!

Also, NIGGERS are VERY dangerous and his guy fit the description EXACTLY of an armed robbery suspect. I believe this was indeed the robber. He was a DANGEROUS and STUPID NIGGER!
>>
>>130934573
>nice country lol
US is probably better than your non country larper.
Either way it just always amazes me how some naive gullible people don't realize that 99.9% of the time it goes well with cops and 0.1% it doesn't it's blown up in the media in newspapers. And since you so blatantly lack basic statistic correlation for some reason then you think that 0.1% is all that ever happens.. ignoring 99.9% of the time or whatever that it goes well..

Blacks are responsible for over half the homocides in the entire US.. aswell as they are 1# at killing eachother. Somehow that's not an issue whatsoever ofcourse right?

No ofcourse not, let's gather together in a sjw circle and pour our surrogate contempt we feel for bad things happening, on cops who 99.9% of the time do things well, because one of them became part of the 0.1% of the time where things didn't go so well. And then pretend the rest doesn't matter.
>>
> exercising second amendment right
> have permit to conceal carry
> get pulled over
> cop asks for license and proof of insurance
> immediately and calmly tell office you have a firearm
> officer says don't reach for it
> you say I'm not reaching for it
> cop's partner says you're not reaching for it
> cop screams don't pull it out
> you still haven't moved
> cop shoots you 7 times at point blank range
> all of this happens in less than 1 minute

What's the point of having a second amendment if cops execute you for exercising it?
>>
>>130935090
tl;dr lol nice autism
>>
>>130935137
>hi lel i didn't read thread here's my flawed synopsis
>kekistani flag cause i'm so edgy
You should really read the thread.
>>
>>130935161
What part of it was wrong faggot? NO PART..
Did you hold up a mirror to your face when you read this post or what is the deal?
>>
>>130935137
>driving around smoking weed with a kid in the car
>fucked up as football bat with a gun in your pocket.
>got a permit to conceal you had to lie on the application to get
>get stopped
>forget your ID when you're getting your insurance card out
>tell the cop you got a gun
>reach for something in your pocket
>ignore the cop telling you stop
>argue back while still not stopping.
>ignore the cop again.
>get shot five times (two missed)

Castile had to break 3 laws just to end up there.
>>
>>130935417
What deal? wtf r u on about my dude
>>
>>130935794
why are people with kekistani flags so often complete fags? Did all the leafs start using it or what?
I BTFO you and you have 2 meaningless one liners. Can't you go lel in another post if you can't bother participating meaningfully? Reason i engaged in this thread was because it's so obvious yet another bullshit hyped up case. And people consistantly refuse to wrap their head around it. I think i've presented some meaningful arguments as have several others, go read them or stop responding to me.
>>
File: 1400371790073.jpg (137KB, 776x602px) Image search: [Google]
1400371790073.jpg
137KB, 776x602px
>>130922111
>everybody on here has had weed on them at one point or another and couldve gotten charged with possession.

Normal people keep/smoke their herb at home, unlike this stupid nigger.
>>
>>130935794
He called you a retard because you're retarded. Keep up dude.
>>
>>130922620
>>130922472
The first rule of carrying while driving is to inform the officers you're carrying. It's supposed to deflate any tension by showing the cops you're honest and not letting him get any surprises if he intends to search your vehicle. I personally wouldn't say "I have a firearm on me", I'd say carrying but I don't think it matters too much.

He fucked up on not following the rule of keeping your hands on the steering wheel though. Maybe he was high on drugs like the cops lawyers said I don't know. But reaching for something after telling a cop you're carrying and he tells you to stop reaching not once but THREE times is a good way to get killed.
>>
>>130923184
>Where do you keep your papers in your car you dumb nigger?

In my fucking glovebox like a normal human being.
>>
>>130921705
The cop was too hair-trigger but cops are routinely shot by armed black guys and have to deal with constant hostility from black drivers. You never know what you're going to encounter as a cop.

He got fired for this anyway

>>130936194
the pirate flaggers are worse
>>
>>130936518
State by state, again.

In Georgia, I'd only be expected to produce a driver's license. Insurance card only required if there has been an accident, otherwise they rely on computer database to check that and registration info.

He got his insurance card out, but not his ID. I guy stopped 80-something times, cited over 50, and he doesn't get both ready before the cop gets to the window?
>>
>>130927732
Based Genghis

>>130926962
Based Harald
>>
>>130921705
liberals are so full of shit.
> forget race
> makes whole video about guy being shot cause he was black
>>
>>130921705
Let's say he was getting a gun out. Why would he announce it first?

Although, why announce you have a gun in the first place? Get out your license first, then say 'I have a gun' while keeping your hands in a clearly visible location. Or better yet, do all that while filming yourself
>>
>>130921705
It could have been this way:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E
>>
>>130937214
Why was driving while smoking weed? Why was illegally carrying a firearm? Why he smoking weed with a 4yr old in the car? Why did argue about reaching instead of stopping?
>>
>>130921705
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
WE gave blacks FReedom, free food (foodstamps), free money (welfare), free education, ended segregation, had a black president. AND STILL THEY COMMIT 6x the crime as whites, proportionately.
>>
>>130937227
it happens anon, if you are not ready for this type of stuff you shouldnt become an officer. doesnt justify killing innocent people.

and I am pretty sure in this video nobody died, the officer is wearing a protective vest most likely. is it still bad that it happened ? yes but it is also a single incident where everyone walked away from it instead of having someone killed because of a misunderstanding.

also in the video in the OP why do you have to shoot 6 times and kill him ? One or maybe two shots wouldve been enough to disable him and he wouldve most likely lived if the officer didnt aim for any vital organs.
>>
how do people manage to make out that he got shot because he was black? if he was white he would've got shot too, if he was hispanic he would've got shot, if he was arab he would've got shot. when you tell a police officer you have a gun on you, and he tells you not to reach for it 3 times, and you continue to reach towards your firearm, you are going to get shot. completely justified shooting, i would say the same if he was white.
>>
>>130925888
I bet you think Mike Brown was innocent
>>
>>130937510
I haven't seen any evidence for any of the things you mentioned except that he continues reaching and that's the one that matters most.

Cop is clearly freaking out and you still reach after he says three times to stop. WTF
>>
>>130937736
consequence of their surroundings not their race anon. if you grow up in a shitty environment most likely you are gonna become a criminal.
>>
File: 1497547923387.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497547923387.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>dead nog
Nobody cares.
>>
>>130937832
Because he has a gun on him and will shoot back. Holy shit dude. How dense are you? One shot doesn't kill unless it's too the head.
>>
>>130921705
Haha I knew it would be a kraut crying about this shit. Is Merkel just pumping estrogen directly into your water or something?
>>
>>130937918
Well let me enlighten you.

His girlfriend said he was high, blood test confirmed. He had three priors for weed. That makes his permit invalid, and a crime. It makes it illegal for him to even own a gun. The illegal drug use was the cornerstone of the cop's defense.
>>
File: 1496287762540.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496287762540.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>130927081
>buying a civic

Good on you though for knowing how to handle yourself around an officer, anon.
>>
>>130938039
that's what I said but 1 shot is enough to disable someone. which is the point, you dont shoot people to kill them you do it to disable and arrest them.
>>
>>130921705
Killing niggers is always justified.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>130938164
Gods, that was years ago. Still have that gun. First one I ever bought.
>>
>>130938284
fuck off. everyone in these threads who says it wasn't justified are just trolling at this point for (you)'s. you'd have to be a retarded nigger BLM monkey to think otherwise
>>
>>130938284
Nope. Cops are trained to shoot center mass. Less likely to miss or have collateral damage.
>>
>>130932366
My glock is loaded and sitting on my night stand, I must've got the laziest one in the store...because it hasn't jumped up and killed anyone yet, I keep checking it, but mag is still full...i told it there's niggers down the street, yet it just lays there lazy as fuck all...smdh
>>
>>130921705
>while high on illegal drugs
Not like Trump and the majority of your senators aren't nose deep in cocaine every other day.
If someone walked into the US senate and demanded all senators take a drug test they'd be jumping out the fucking windows to get away.
>>
>>130938284
>1 shot is enough to disable someone

that's precious
>>
>>130937214
>Although, why announce you have a gun in the first place? Get out your license first, then say 'I have a gun' while keeping your hands in a clearly visible location. Or better yet, do all that while filming yourself

Guy fucked up in various ways but after announcing he has a gun, the cop first says "don't pull it ought though" and repeats it as the guy keeps reaching and saying "I'm not pulling it out" but still keeps reaching for something probably his papers in the glove compartment or whatever..

At this point the cop is clearly thinking ok he's got a gun, i need to secure that gun, so i need him to stop moving so i can get it safely just in case this can turn into a fucked up scenario for me.

Guy keeps reaching
>fug i just want to give you my papers in the glove compartment, i'm high i don't want no trouble or whatever..

And cop is thinking
>fug i really need him to stop reaching for anything so i can walk around and secure that gun.. what if he pulls that fucking gun on me..

Guy keeps reaching.. cop panics and pulls out his gun and discharges..

It's very unfortunate but man did the guy fuck up.. And the cop will remember that for the rest of his life.. you can get ptsd out of shit like that.. Probably going through his head all the time in playback in the months afterwards..
>why the fuck didn't he just stop reaching! i didn't know what he was going to do.. he said he had a gun, kept reaching instead of letting me secure it, FUCK..

No sympathy for the cop ofcourse..
>>
>>130938516
I think you have no idea how incredibly old and lame my fucking Senators are. They'd be fucked up on Metamucil, and Vick's vapour rub.
>>
>>130921705
Who cares, he was a nigger anyway.

God, i wish we didn't have a border with germany. You cucks should be isolated.
>>
>>130938284
>>130938284
1 shot where? This isnt a computer game with auto aim dumbass. It's a dark car and you're trying not to hit the woman next to him. You're so fucking stupid.
>>
>>130938563
>1 shot is enough to disable someone
Too many hollywood movies.. this is why liberals think you just need a small handgun to protect your home against multiple invaders and an ar50 or something is total overkill.. 1 shot they fly 50 years backwards and do a sommersault.. This is what they unironically must believe..
>>
File: 1498084687965.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1498084687965.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>>130928529
>even if he has broke the law no free country would allow citizens to be shot by cops before ever being bought to trial.

Considering you're from bongland, I can understand you have no idea how much of an impact being armed has when you're getting pulled over. A cop can't afford to hesitate when dealing with an armed citizen, especially when said citizen has a mile-long rapsheet, a ILLEGAL piece in his lap, and is having trouble obeying the officer's instruction.
>>
>>130937832
No one died out of sheer luck. You also ask why do you have to shoot 6 times. How many times did the officers fire in the second video and not put that piece of shit in the dirt. You've clearly never fired a gun and just think everything is call it doody
>>
>>130938284
Have you ever shot a pistol you deluded fuck? There is no such thing as shoot to wound that's the stupidest thing you've said yet, if you have gone to guns you shoot to kill period
>>
>>130938902
the guy in that video is running, the other guy is literally at point blank range sitting down. there is no way to miss.
>>
>>130921705
Shut up you faggot. Go put on your chastity device and panties, and recite your diversity mantras. We do what needs to be done.
>>
>>130922908
He got out of the car without being instructed to and had something black in his hands at night. In those situations you have milliseconds to react. You wouldn't do any better faggot.
>>
>>130938987
Have you shot a pistol tarded hanz? The slightest move on the gun throws a bullet off by inches, cranking on the trigger under stress can make you miss entirely..didnt the officer miss a shot, or did that just not happen
>>
>>130939193
One day, you'll learn what it feels like to be shot over and over and over again. In those last few moments, you'll remember this post.
>>
>>130939250
I have an extremely white friend who was nearly killed that way in mid-90's. He was just a teenaged dumbass, and a lucky one at that.
>>
>>130922111
>everybody on here has had weed on them at one point or another and couldve gotten charged with possession.

Speak for yourself, nigger.
>>
>>130921705
We have civilized police officers that go through many years of training. So do most european countries.
US has officers that get less hours in training than our security guards do. Sometimes as little as 20 weeks.
You add the huge amount of guns and stupid people and you get what you see in the US.

You'd never see a german policeman jump on a car and kill a suspect by firing 17 rounds through the windshield, but that happens in the US.

See, we value life here, be it the suspect, random passerby or the officer. Therefore, weapons are only used when they are absolutely needed, they are not used as a crutch because the officer is a poorly trained sissy who can't subdue a suspect without the use of a firearm.
>>
You guys are all pathetic weak racist beta-cucks. If this situation went down the exact same way but the guy was white and the cop was black here's how /pol/ would be acting
>BEING HIGH ISN'T A DEATH SENTENCE THIS COP IS A FUCKING DUMBASS
>HE WASN'T GOING TO PULL HIS GUN OUT HE WAS GETTING HIS LICENSE OUT THIS IS BULLSHIT
>STUPID FUCKING NIGNOG COP
>HE HAD A CCWL THE COP HAD AN ITCHY TRIGGER FINGER
>WHY DID THE COP UNLOAD HIS ENTIRE MAG IN SUCH A TIGHT POSITION HE COULD'VE SHOT THE KID OR THE GIRL FIRE THIS INCOMPETENT CHIMP NOW
>>
>>130939415
To be fair, literally 1 in 2 Americans admit to having tried weed.
>>
>>130921947
das raciyss niga
>>
>>130939479
German...value life... wow. You literally started 2 world wars. Anyway, we value our police lives. They work hard at night to keep the bad guys out of my house so i can sleep.
>>
>>130939500
Yes, because I've reasoned out the legal arguments for why this dumbass got himself killed by being high over and over again for hours now because I'm in this for the white race.

>>130939605
It can't be racist. I'm a fat black asshole living in Georgia. I used to get Christmas cards from Hosea Williams.
>>
>>130939340
>>130939250
It's because your cops are scared. They've been trained to treat every person like a potential killer, It's why your cops are so aggressive, rude and cowardly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UluM9kPkVDo

They've been shown shit like this in the academy and are taught to be afraid.
Then you have add the low acceptance requirements to the mix and you've got a bunch of overweight, mentally incapable people who are scared of every goddamn person they pull over on the street.

Also the fact that there are really no reprecussions to the police officer if he kills someone just as long as he was "SCARED FOR HIS LIFE". Really tells you everything you need to know about the US police.
>>
>>130939479
>See, we value life here, be it the suspect, random passerby or the officer. Therefore, weapons are only used when they are absolutely needed, they are not used as a crutch because the officer is a poorly trained sissy who can't subdue a suspect without the use of a firearm.
Wew Heinrich, you also don't have widespread guns and niggers responsible for half your homocides.. or cops that risk at any point some asshole might pull a gun on them. Tiny little thing you might consider.

Your cops are less "trigger happy" and less panic'ed because generally they have no reason to be.
>>
>>130921705
>even the racists on here have to admit that this was not right.
Yeah, firing seven times was just poor discipline. He needs more range time.
>>
File: they really are this stupid.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
they really are this stupid.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>130921705
>gets shot just because he is black ?

If it were only that easy to get rid of those sub-humans we would have colonized the rest of the solar system by now.
>>
>>130939936
Criminals here use guns. All potential killers.
>>
>>130939936
Or maybe because my pal, once pulled over, thought he was supposed to get out and walk back to the cop car. So, on the side of dark as road, just as the cop got out, he bailed out of shitty Caprice, in head to toe black, in a trenchcoat, and turned to face the cop.

If he'd been slower to hit the dirt, he'd be shot, if not dead and because he was stupid.
>>
>>130939936
>They've been trained to treat every person like a potential killer
Thats because they interact with niggers.
>>
>>130937832
>also in the video in the OP why do you have to shoot 6 times and kill him ?

If a cop is put into a position where he has to shoot someone, they're trained to magdump on center mass.
>>
>>130940039
He hit five out of seven and the guy was still alive. I think two shots and he would have been at real risk of a gunfight.
>>
>>130939836
You value the lives of your police officers so much that it has the effect on the safety of the public.

You defend them because you don't know any better. Yet if you'd look at an actually competent police officer from europe that is responsible for own actions and has to actually justify the level of force he uses in every situation, you'd understand how poorly trained US police are.

Your cops can GET AWAY with all kinds of horseshit because they are protected by the department. They don't seem to serve the public.
>>
>>130921705

>being black isn't reason enough to be shot

Um, it is by black peoples' own metric, sweetie.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-memorial-day-weekend-shootings-20170530-story.html
>>
>>130928082
>marijuana
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. you tiny-dicked anti-drug faggots are the funniest. i love cucking faggots like you, its so easy. women don't respect uptight prudes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you actually think you are going to make the world a better place HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
America is literally a country of morons.

They vote Drumpf.
They have no healthcare.
They destroy their environment.
They get shot by police.
All their taxes go to the military and Wallstreet instead of actual useful things like infrastructure or education.
They have to PAY for university.
Their food is crap.

I could go on forever.
>>
>>130940049
>right in front of a cop car with the cop in the store, and attacking an armed police officer with an iron bar of sorts.
wew..

>>130940039
>Yeah, firing seven times was just poor discipline. He needs more range time.
probably very panic'ed too. Just look at his reaction after discharging.. total panicked heavy breathing fuck fuck fuck fuck..
>>
>>130940329
>Cops that police almost all white people don't have to defend themselves from violent thugs on a nearly daily basis.
Wow!
>>
>>130940329
I mean, in this specific case, he got away with it because the man he shot created the situation by breaking around a half dozen laws.

He was driving intoxicated with an illegal weapon. His negligence put him in that situation. His responsibility for how it played out.
>>
>>130940049
>fat cop gets overpowered by a tiny nigger with a woodstick
>has to shoot because he´s a grade A pussy

hahahah
>>
>>130940439
I mean, I'm not the one crying about a dumbass nigger who got shot because he was too high to follow instructions.

Sure do seem to be a lot of dead niggers who did something really stupid right before they died, who just happened to be fucked up at the time too.
>>
>>130921705
If any of you had a fucking brain in your skull you would have closed the tab the second you saw a Trevor Noah Comedy Central clip posted.

Bored, thirsty virgins. All of you.
>>
>>130921947
>hold on let me write out a whole paragraph where I make shit up. now debate this!

he legally carried and announced so to the cop. cop has zero trigger discipline. keep trying though.
>>
>>130940020
It's not all to do with the minorities and guns, however they are a part of it.

Huge part is the training the officers receive.
I went through conscription of 6 months, yet I'm not a professional soldier.
How do you expect a police officer be a professional if he has only had 4-6 months of training before going out on the street?

US police are reckless, unprofessional and violent compared to their european counterparts. You can't cop out and just blame it all on the niggers.
>>
>>130940329
No dumb ass. I feel safer with the cops. I call 911 if i need help. The high mother fucker on the road with a gun makes civilized people like me LESS safe, not the cops.
>>
>>130940710
>clearly knows nothing about defensive weapon techniques.
The average person can cover 20ish feet and attack a gun holder before he can draw and fire his weapon. The gun wielder can change the dynamic of the attack by falling onto his back, forcing the attacker to adjust and giving you valuable time to fire.
>>
>>130940996

Source, nigger lover.

You can't legally carry a gun while intoxicated. His being high was the cornerstone of the cop's defense.
>>
>>130940998
The fun part is american cops also shoot plenty of white people and pets and shit and these retards on here still defend them.
>>
>>130940329
Heinrich the reason european police is taught far more to subdue without a firearm is because they very infrequently risk a firearm being drawn against them.

They're also in majority white nations where encountering guns is more rare, and coupled with white people very unlikely to do such things well ofcourse they generally are taught to only pull a gun as the most extreme resort and not even just to threaten lethal force to get them to comply but really as last resort.

US police don't have that luxury and anyone they encounter could potentially pull a gun on them that's why they need to figure out weither that person has a gun and then get the gun out of the equation before they can do the stuff european police officers normally do. So untill that happens they need to be on high alert. Which is what you sometimes can see in cop videos and construe as overreacting.

It's two situations that you can't even compare.

More and more about all these kinds of things and these false assertions and comparisons, it is just become more and more obvious that people just don't seem to be able to analytically compare or correlate things properly.. and nobody has really pointed out that their comparisons don't even make any damn sense so they think they're correct.
>>
>>130941072
Which changes nothing about the cop being a fat, weak piece of shit.
>>
>>130941070
I bet you support the US prison system too.
That has worked flawlessly and has produced extraordinary reincarceration rates that are only matched by other 3rd world countries.
>>
>>130940996
Also, he didn't announce shit about having a permit. Not that it would have mattered because presence of drugs makes that permit not just invalid, but an additional charge for obtaining it illegally.
>>
>>130940998
>It's not all to do with the minorities and guns, however they are a part of it.

see this >>130941139
Half the homocides in the US are committed by less than 13% of the population (blacks).. If you only factored in white burgers they have gun homocide rates less than romania.

So no it has MORE to do with it than you realize. Guns aren't the problem in the US it's non whites especially blacks and how they use them. See this. >>130932927
>>
>>130941309
There are almost as many blacks in the rural state I live in as there are people in your entire country. I'm going to guess, you haven't a fucking clue.
>>
So, his girlfriend watches this scene go down. Starts recording after the dialogue foreshadowing the event to come. Instead of caring about her dying boyfriend or her child, she can calmly CNN style record a clip of the event out of context to promote irrational behavior against cops and assist the liberal agenda on fagbook. Should we give her a Mom of the Year Award or a gold star for being a top tier news reporter?
>>
>>130941309
Don't derail the subject,cuck. We're not debating about prisons. And for the record, i dont support private prisons.
>>
>>130941273
>wearing a vest makes you fat
The funnier thing about the video is the stupid as fuck nigger that didn't even notice the police vehicle 10ft from the door.
>>
>>130941450
Lower than that. The FBI includes Hispanics in the White count to keep the numbers up. The actual white homicide rate here could be half was it appears to be.
>>
>>130921705
>gets shot just because he is black

I fail to see the problem here
>>
>>130941471
>Should we give her a Mom of the Year Award or a gold star for being a top tier news reporter?
The seeming lack of empathy of that woman and the calmness with which she does this is quite remarkable in and of itself. Whilst the cop is freaking out and panting and the kid is being escorted out of the car she's doing a
>cnn reporting in live on the spot
just..
>>
This fucking kike is pushing that the cop wasnt justified.
>>
>>130922768
You're a fucking moron. There's no point in announcing you're carrying if he's just going to pull the gun out anyway. It's sad that you think that's the more reasonable explanation for what happened. You really don't think he announced his gun because it will become visible while he's getting his license? If your license was in your pocket but you had a gun on your waistband , you literally cannot avoid showing the gun. Hence the warning. Think critically man.
>>
File: 1494185397477.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494185397477.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>came to this thread to laugh at American cops
>instead my sides were sent into orbit laughing at burgers defending him
>>
>>130922863
Tell me how you pull your license out of your pocket without revealing the gun on your waistband. Announcing it's there won't help you. Get that license out, boy. You have 5 seconds. Oops too late you got shot.
>>
>>130942058
Why keep reaching and arguing instead of following directions?

The guy had drug priors. He had to know carrying a gun while high and in possession of drugs was serious business. I think he knew he couldn't clear his pocket fast enough and was trying to buy time because he high and retarded enough to think it would work.

He had no holster. Gun was in his very deep front pocket.

>>
>>130921705

"Don't pull it out"
"Imma haf to pull it out"
"DON'T PULL IT OUT!"

*Shots fired*
Well, it's a clear case of a dindu not understanding that orders are given to guarantee the safety of both parties.

"Imma haf to disobey u sir"

He could have stopped what he was doing and explain to the officer that his ID is in the same compartment as the firearm and that he has to move the firearm to access the id.

Can't say I wouldn't do the same. Niggers are opportunists. He may not have the intention to do anything until the gun is in his hands then the adrenaline could kick in and he kills an officer.
>>
>>130941139
Thread = ITS ALL THE NIGGERS FAULT

Wrong, its the niggers, the amount of guns you have and your poor police training all combined.
>>
>>130940998
>How do you expect a police officer be a professional if he has only had 4-6 months of training before going out on the street?

US police are reckless, unprofessional and violent compared to their european counterparts. You can't cop out and just blame it all on the niggers.

For why US police officers act different than european police officers see this >>130941139

Now for your second argument.. You might have a point of some US police officers being not properly trained, that might be because it's a shitty and VERY risky job that could easily get you killed.
>you can't blame niggers for that.
Look let me say it again for the umpteenth time.. blacks are responsible for half the homocides in the US.. and 1# at killing eachother aswell. This coupled with anyone potentially being able to pull a gun at a police officer, especially if they pull you over or interact with you with regards to a crime or an altercation or whatever else.. Makes them really nervous around blacks that insist on not doing what the police officer tells them to do. Whilst many blacks might not be doing anything wrong, they are playing russian roulette by not being careful.

Responsible blacks should understand that they have EVEN MORE reason to calm down the police officer than other ethnicities because of this statistic.. and state their intentions and not make ANY sudden moves..
>>
>>130942367
This nigga is living in pure fantasy land.
>>
>>130923059
Because she's afraid of setting off the trigger happy cop. She's clearly distressed and you can hear it in her voice and her language.
>>
>>130942471
You want to indict the system. I'm talking this specific nigger, who broke a shitload of laws to put his head in front of cop's gun and then still had to ignore and argue about some instructions to stop trying to pull his gun out before he finally got shot.
>>
>>130921705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L161LW6-R_A

Why are they trained to magdump so goddamn much? Instead of you know, firing two, three shots in order to not endanger the bystanders.
>>
>>130942471
Stay focused dimwit. We're debating case by case. And in this case, if the nig didn't reach for the gun, he wouldn't have gotten shot.
>>
>>130923063
You can't tell, which is why Castille announced that he had a gun that will become visible while he's getting his license. He tried to do the right thing. "He was reaching!" "I feared for my life!" Oldest tricks in the book for cops who want to kill.
>>
>>130942799
Why not just make up a video that shows everything, and claim Castile never even had a gun while you're busy making up shit that didn't happen and isn't in evidence?
>>
>>130942471
>Thread = ITS ALL THE NIGGERS FAULT
Look heinrich do you even want to have a proper conversation? Yes? Then stop throwing that bullshit.. a person who reacts the way in that above video is percieved as a threat by a police officer.

See this >>130926580
and >>130927081
For how he could've EASILY deescalated the situation.

The only thing i'm blaming blacks for with regards to this is not realizing that they are responsible for half the homocides in the US and as such make cops extra nervous when they don't comply.. They should therefore be EXTRA willing to deescalate very quickly.

If they are unhappy that the statistics are such which cops generally ofcourse also experience in the bad way, then they should blame the blacks responsible for that statistic.. When you murder someone it's not because you dindunuffin buddy..
>>
>>130923796
He's a beaner it doesn't count
>>
>>130921705
you burgers can't have it both ways. if you want muh 2nd amendment, cops can't just shoot you for exercising your right, otherwise people should just preemptively shoot cops and claim self defense. burgers are the biggest retards on the planet.
>>
>>130942726
Also whats with the weird procedures after firing?
>"GET DOWN GET DOWN, SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!"
>*immobile after being shot in the spine 21 times*
>"SHOW HANDS NOW! *BANG BANG*"
>"fpppttt"
>*proceeds to put cuffs on the dead suspect*

Instead of rendering aid, they let them bleed out on the street. Could save the fella if you'd use minimal force required instead of dumping your entire fucking magazine into him.
>>
I honestly feel like I'm taking crazy pills whenever people discuss this case near me in real life. To them it's so clear that the police officer overreacted, but they never consider the fact that Castille refused to comply with the officer's repeated orders to stop reaching for it. Castille clearly heard the orders - he responded by saying "I'm gonna have to pull it out." I don't think that Castille wanted to shoot the officer, but rather he fundamentally failed to understand basic commands that any reasonable person would have recognized.

A coworker asked me what I thought of the case, and I responded that it was a tragedy, but I could understand why the police officer feared for his life. Since then someone has filed a complaint against me and now several people don't respond to my work-related emails and greetings IRL. I genuinely don't understand what these people are seeing that I'm not.

Is /pol/ really that big of a bubble? I feel like I'm wearing those fucking glasses from "THEY LIVE." It's very frightening. I don't know how a civilized society can continue with the constant public-supported media lynchings.
>>
>>130922908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
Perfect.
>>
>>130943057
We don't allow people who are intoxicated to carry firearms. Habitual illegal drug users are also specifically banned from even owning firearms.
>>
>>130923546
>You better get that license out of your pocket, but you better not go reaching for it. And I better not see that gun that you announced is on your waistband either. Where's your license? Too late.

click clack
>>
>>130942726

>two-three shots

This aint hollywood, boy.

9mm is only going to do so much. If there is any reason to shoot your weapon then you have every reason to magdump it as well.

Threat elimination. They teach this to protect the lives of the officers that deal with these scumbags every day.

Civilized people know how to deal with officers and can sympathize with the anxiety they must feel every day doing their job.

Just a simple "Good evening" and making eye contact with hands on the steering wheel can get you out of a speed ticket let alone getting pumped full of lead.

It's a part of their culture and their instinct to present themselves as a threat to every person they come across. They try this shit with the police and they realize that life isn't a music video real fucking quick
>>
>>130943119
Greentext obviously not-related to the video. Just an example of a typical situation where a US police officer has to use his service weapon.
>>
>>130943057
Wanting to enjoy alcohol and wanting drunk drivers off the street is not having it both ways, moron. It's the rational way.
>>
>>130942726
>Why are they trained to magdump so goddamn much? Instead of you know, firing two, three shots in order to not endanger the bystanders.
Because reality is not like in movies.. a person can be shot several times and still be coming at you. You don't fly 50 yards backwards and do a somersault by getting hit by a bullet.
Burger police officers probably know a little bit more about shit like that because to some of them they experience that multiple times during their career, than you.. who probably could go your entire career as a german police officer without ever firing a single shot outside of a shooting range.

Ofcourse with all the immigration to germany you might get to experience such things first hand heinrich.
>>
>>130943119
Your typical example sucks. Must be that typical Finnish inbreeding and alcoholism fucking with you.
>>
>>130924117
America is the greatest country go fuck ur self, Spain's a shit hole with those rapefugees and needs money from France and Germany to survive.
>>
>>130942726
>"Do you have anything?"
>No
>lifts shirt to show weapon
>"You have a gun, don't move!"
>What are you talking about?
>runs
>gets shot

Stupid, lying retard had a gun and tried to run when cops told him not to move.
>>
>>130923665
>Physically impossible to pull license out without showing the gun on his waist.
>Announces he has a gun so he can preemptively diffuse the situation while he complies with the license request
>Cop sees gun and loses his shit anyways.

Yeah totally his fucking fault, moron.
>>
>>130923678
>Don't move
>Get out the license which will reveal your gun
>I SAID DON'T MOVE
>>
>>130943438
Driving while intoxicated and illegally carrying a weapon. Refuses to follow instructions. Argues and continues reaching.

100% his fault, fucko.

>>130943567
Make up something more interesting! We've got transcripts and video. We all know you're full of shit.
>>
>>130943438
And there's the link again, not that you can read, you degenerate nigger loving fuck.

>>
>>130943438
>Yeah totally his fucking fault, moron.
He said he had a gun, didn't say where it was, he kept reaching for the papers when the cop wanted to get the gun out of the equation and needed him to stop fucking doing ANYTHING.. kept telling him essentially to stop whatever he was doing.. kept doing it
>yo dawg just going for my papers
Without saying it..
then put your fucking hands up in the air or on the wheel where he can see them and ask him to go get them himself if he's nervous, all he had to do was sit his ass down and donuffin.. But no.. need to keep trying to reach for shit when the cop already is panic'ing not knowing where your gun is or if you plan on using it.
>>
>>130943201
So you commit a crime and forfeit all your rights?
It's what seems to be the case there.

Seems to me that alot of personal responsibility is put on the civilian, yet the police have a lesser responsibility when it comes to their actions during work.

This is seen everytime an officer gets a slap on the wrist or simply getting fired for an unlawful death and is not further punished.

Sure doesn't sound like a fair system that is there to benefit the public.
>>
>>130935417
He's a kekistan pathetic beta faggot embarrassment. Give him a break. He can't help it.
>>
>>130943438

> continue trying to get out your license even though the cop is repeatedly telling you to stop

It is objectively his fault. Did he deserve to die? No. But that doesn't mean the cop should go to jail because this guy failed to follow basic instructions, creating a reasonable fear of death or serious bodily harm.
>>
>>130943296
I'm from finland, you fish-eating retarded lillebro of the autistic swede.
>>
>>130943810
The officer didn't create the situation that lead to the death. Castile did. He broke numerous laws to end up on the side of road, high as kite, and with that illegal weapon in his pocket.

That's what decided this. That's why the NRA didn't wade into this case. He was carrying a weapon illegally while intoxicated and driving. You remove his criminal negligence and he'd be alive today. The only thing the officer did was not wait to be shot.
>>
>>130943899
This. Castile's criminal negligence caused his death.

>>
>>130944007
You kept talking about german police.. Want me to show you where you said that? here you go. >>130939479
>You'd never see a german policeman jump on a car and kill a suspect by firing 17 rounds through the windshield, but that happens in the US.

No need to get salty with me because you got BTFO.
>>
>>130925108
>You could have listened. You could have prevented this.
I say this shit too fucking much.
>>
>>130925713
>Castile gf could have saved his life instead of holding the cell phone

Fucking impudent bitch
>>
>>130943810

Treating officers with respect isn't much of a hassle for most people. They are authority figures for a reason. You don't contest what they say because they ultimately have no say over the law or it's interpretation. They are simple enforcers so if you feel like you have been wronged by an officer you present your case in court.

These niggers listen to music that turns cop killing into a mantra. They know that the police feel uneasy around them (and with good cause) but they still refuse to treat them with respect.

It's just a lack of intelligence on their part. If anything being a little quick on the trigger when dealing with these types of people is showing the intelligence of the officer.

We are on /pol/. We've seen the stats. We know that the dude was high and that he was carrying an unregistered firearm in his pocket. We heard him disobey the police's order not to touch his firearm but he did it anyway.

Can't say I would have treated the situation any differently. Officers adhere to protocol and part of that protocol is threat recognition and threat elimination.

Civilians should know this and treat the situation they are in accordingly.
>>
>>130944081
I'm not talking about this specific case right now. I know most of the young darkies that get shot by police are dead because they acted extremely stupid and didn't follow orders.

However, I haven't gotten an answer for the training question. Why do US police academies only train the officer for such a short period of time? Is there a budget reason for it or are the standards for a policeman different?
>>
File: poorly.png (250KB, 350x381px) Image search: [Google]
poorly.png
250KB, 350x381px
DON"T REACH FOR IT

BANG BANG BANG

>He chose.... poorly.

>https://youtu.be/Ubw5N8iVDHI
>>
>>130944923
Each state is different. But it's usually 6 months academy and another 18 months on street training. That's 2 years of training. I dont know where you find that it's easy.
>>
>>130921705
listen to what the cop says and you won't get shot retards
>>
>>130944923
Not to mention a college degree in criminal justice. That's nearly a decade of preparation
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.