[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macron Admits Gaddafi Shouldn't Have Been Killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 17

File: 1485791700_000_F85SP.jpg (46KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485791700_000_F85SP.jpg
46KB, 640x426px
"[France] was wrong to join the war in Libya. What were the outcomes of these invasions? Destroyed countries in which terrorist groups thrive. I do not want that to happen in Syria," Macron said in an interview for European media, a part of which was published by Il Corriere della Sera newspaper."

WTF I love Macron now!

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201706221054864493-macron-france-libyan-war-mistake/
>>
He also said Assad's removal is unnecessary, was he /ourguy/ this whole time?
>>
>>130920255
Macron is correct about what we should do in the middle east, too bad he wants to bring the entire fucking middle east to the west. Not /our guy/
>>
Don't care. He is dead. Macron is a puppet, and if I would shill for him like OP, I would kill Myself for being a traitor.
>>
No matter what amount of Spam, he will get the same treatment Louis got.
>>
Macron has gone rouge.

Looks like the mother will outlive her child. How sad!
>>
>>130920255

So you're saying he's more sensible than Trump, because Trump is still fucking around in Syria. Yes, that's true, he is.
>>
File: FRANCE.png (303KB, 674x638px) Image search: [Google]
FRANCE.png
303KB, 674x638px
>France's Macron ‘to end state of emergency’, but keep its anti-terror powers

>President Emmanuel Macron’s government wants to end a 14-month 'state of emergency' in France, but at the same time integrate several of its exceptional anti-terrorism powers into common law, alarming judges and civil liberty groups.

>WARRANT-LESS PROPERTY SEARCHES AND HOUSE ARRESTS, two controversial measures currently used by French security officials under special state of emergency powers, could become ordinary policing practices under a new bill being sponsored by the country’s new government.

>The new bill would also NORMALISE BANNING PROTEST MARCHES, shutting down places of worship suspected of sharing extremist views, forcing people under house arrest to give police access to their electronic devices and using electronic tagging for purposes of surveillance.

>POLICE COULD IMPLEMENT THESE MEASURES WITHOUT OVERSIGHT OF A JUDGE, with authority transferred to the police prefecture and the interior ministry.

http://www.france24.com/en/20170609-france-state-emergency-macron-police-powers-civil-liberties-terrorism

Merkel said Multiculturalism failed, is she /ourgal/ OP?
>>
BASED ROTHSCHILD BANKER
>>
File: awesome.jpg (32KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
32KB, 460x460px
>>130919963
But thanks to Libya and Syria, France gets to enjoy all the muslime immigrants that are flocking to Europe to save them from inbreeding, population shrinkage and provide skilled labor.
>>
>yfw when Macron pretended to be a Rothschild agent this whole time but was secretly redpilled the whole time
>pretended to be a neoliberal to easily secure the presidency in France
>obtained a supermajority in parliament and is now an effective king
>yfw his wife educated him as a young boy that he and her both are descendants of king louis xvi and that they may must marry to continue the bloodline
>yfw Macron has been planning all this time to undo the French Revolution to bring back Le Royaume de France and avenge Louis' death.
>yfw when he was our guy all along.
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>130921614
pic related
>>
Damn macron is more redpilled than drumpf
>>
>>130919963
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
I still remember how smug leftists were when the Libya war happened. What a bunch of smug, snide, snarky little pricks. I was ultimately proven right about Libya years ago, but I never wanted to be. The whole thing was a disaster. I hope leftists all get brain cancer.
>>
File: IMG_1030.png (153KB, 822x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1030.png
153KB, 822x704px
>>130919963
Holy shit literally /our guy/

>>130921608
>>130920321
>>
>>130919963
These "based" words of Macron's amount to nothing today.

I'm sure there is nothing documented that showed his opposition to the Libyan invasion, before he launched his political career.

This story and thread are much to do about nothing.
>>
>>130922080

Yeah man, just like with the conservatives being the ones to start the wars in the Middle East for oil money and unrelated reasons. Looks like they deserve brain cancer first
>>
His minister of police and borders recently said that it was imperative to stop economic migration to europe and to cut the roads of illegal migration.
>>
Is this graverobbing frenchman /ourguy/ after all?
>>
>>130922398
He was always a bit /ourguy/. not as much as Marine was, but still.
>>
>>130922234
He was right.
Gaddafi did nothing wrong
>>
>>130922398
Wtf, we're centrists now
>>
Kinda too late now.
>>
>>130922301

Your fedora is on a bit too tight. We're talking about the 2011 Libyan military intervention here, retard.
>>
File: 1 87964864816512.jpg (970KB, 1984x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1 87964864816512.jpg
970KB, 1984x1700px
This is an automated boardwide notification. pol no longer talks about France. France is gone. There is no France.

Only shills make Franceposts
Only shills bump Franceposts
Only shills read Franceposts
>>
>>130922763
He was a very bad goy. Demanding gold for oil and trying to create an African union. Bad, bad goy!
>>
>>130919963
The Macron redemption arc is something I definitely didn't see coming.
>>
>>130919963

macron is a putin agent (thank god)
>>
>>130919963

His mum is hot and I like that she is so supportive of him she follows him around to everything.
>>
MACRON CONFIRMED /OURGUY/

FUCK ZLIMBF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>tfw we will never have another gaddafi or saddam in our lifetime
>>
>>130922900
Racial/religious statistics are illegal in France for over 40 years. Idk where you got your numbers, but they are obviously way off.
>>
>>130922952
Cannot believe I supported the Arab srping at first and Thiought it might bring democracy to muslim countries.
I watched tons of videos back then and it always surprised me how the muslims were shouting all the time non stop Allahu Akbar, time and again and again and again...
It wasn't until I watched ISIS videos later when it all made sense. Those were not fighters for democracy.
>>
>>130923131
how do you know? some sort of anecdotal evicdence? they could be way off as in way too low.
>>
>>130919963
macron hates trump so he'll do whatever he can to hang trump out to dry. plus germany and france really want to build that EU army and severing ties with nato any way possible would create a 'need' for an EU army.
doesn't really matter why he's saying this, only the potential outcome refusing to back the u.s. if the u.s. goes toe to toe with the russians, syrians, and iranians in the middle east without nato support then the u.s. is in some real trouble.
add to that the possibility the chinks use this opportunity to set up a blockade of the south china sea and the u.s. will be forced to fight a two front war against countries with >2 billion in total population.
i think the u.s. will probably bite off more than it can chew with that one.
>>
>>130923169

>I watched tons of videos back then and it always surprised me how the muslims were shouting all the time non stop Allahu Akbar, time and again and again and again...

I noticed that at the time, and I knew exactly what they meant by that. I tried to warn people but almost nobody listened.
>>
>>130921614
Didn't Bannon work for Goldman Sachs too?
It's like when /pol/ post that pic of Lauren Southern with a black guy and that's proof that she's a coal burner, could be but, actions speak louder and there have to be better proofs
>>
>>130922900
>>130923131
>>130923189

Do you fail to see the embedded link?
>http://archive.is/m8Xkw
The racial statistics is a byproduct of a disease-stem-cell research that was done in France.

le 60% with le 25% capital. gg, no re
>>
>>130919963
Probably right to kill kadaffy, but should sink boatfugees with torpedoes
>>
>>130919963
> not bombing the resources out of the colonies
Mohammed, I am dissappoint
>>
>>130923703
so the statistics were gained from medical records? i dont understand
>>
File: ?.png (192KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
192KB, 356x356px
>>130919963
He flips flop on everything.
He says one thing and its contrary in the same sentence, during his entire campaign he did that and that's how he was elected, it's called "using selective attention".

Also he has everything to gain distancing himself from a fiasco that others created, I mean did you see anyone bragging about Iraq invasion during the US elections ? Hell no, everyone avoided the subject or said they were against.
Let's judge him on his acts and not the bullshit he spouts, same thing for Trump btw.
>>
File: DNA Europe.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
DNA Europe.png
854KB, 986x1118px
>>130923836

As a byproduct of Sickle Cell Disease. It found out that some races are more susceptible than others, and as a byproduct, the DNA makeup of France was released.
>>
>>130921177
tbf, I don't think Trump is really in control of anything. POTUS has always just been a figure head and/or fall guy.
>>
>>130922763
I finally got around to reading his wikipedia after seeing all the redpill threads here and it seems like libya was the place for sponsoring terrorism in the 70s and 80s. They basically armed any black or muslim anywhere in the world who wanted to overthrow their country--they even armed the IRA in Northern Ireland and a black gang in chicago.

However, after the sanctions and worldwide boycott of the 90s, it seems like he had a change of heart. He not only stopped the sponsoring, but paid billions to the victims, and even paid a ransom to free a group of western tourists kidnapped in the phillippines as a gesture of goodwill.

This is what makes the decision to oust him so particularly disgraceful. You had a guy who knew how to keep all the different tribes in Libya tame while also cracking down on any potential islamists. You had a guy who knew the consequences of terrorism and wars better than any leader in MENA and he legit had not done anything in 20 years.

To take him out--seemingly out of nowhere--is just unjustifiable because it was either stupid or evil; there's no way to paint it positively, although the american media certainly tried to. Here are some theories:

NATO wanted the oil/gold/rothschild central bank/billions in frozen assets/prevention of new currency. Those get talked about a lot here.

But what people don't talk about is how wikileaks showed that hillary ignored their offers to surrender opting to kill them instead. Why was this done?

Perhaps she remembered the drama associated with libya from her husband's administration and wanted revenge. Perhaps she thought based on this 20-year old backlash that the american people would see this as an example of her being qualified to run the country. My uncle in Greece goes so far as to say they did it so that the arabs would flood europe and destroy them and force europeans to come to america

No matter what you come up with it was wrong to kill him and the epitome of bad leadership
>>
>>130919963
he'll say anything that pleases the crowd, y., This is what centrists are
>>
>>130923253
I hope the world comes to its senses and realizes it's the US pushing multiculturalism onto everyone.

>B-but, the Jews!

The US is how they are strong-arming all other nations to accept multiculturalism. France, Germany, Britain, they have all been appeasing the US's desires.
>>
>>130924293
Pure greed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>>
>>130922900
London, Madrid, Berlin. All in France apparently.
>>
>>130923385
For me it was obvious in hindsight.
They never were freedom fighters but Islamists and our governments knew it.
Why our governments supported a bunch of Islamists? Were the so naive as to think they could control them?
>>
>>130922301
What the actual fuck are you talking about? We had Labour and Tony Blair firmly in power when all that shit started. The Left have always loved war and subverting cultures.
>>
>>130924293
I think it was just a knee jerk reaction of
Democracy!
And our governments started to support a bunch of Islamists thinking they could push for a democratic country at the right time.
Well...it backfired spectacularly.
>>
>>130922301
Furthermore, even our "Conservative" government is liberal, all the globalists are. You're not a cool rebel for being leftard, you're actually supporting the elite, the big businesses, the banks, the terrorist regimes, you're the lowest pleb on their foodchain but you are totally theirs, and you work for them for free.
>>
>>130925297
"Divide and conquer" was the popular mantra back in the day if you remember.

The problem was Islam spread out of its intended boundaries. The monster they created is now terrorizing Europe.
>>
>>130924293

No, the reason he had to go was that Obama and the rest of the neoliberals declared support for the rebels trying to kill him.

That would make an enemy of Gadaffi, obviously. He took the war very personally.

WHY did Obama and the neoliberals declare support for the rebels? That's a line to pursue - firstly, Obama wanted to be friends to islamists in the Middle East, declaring his support for the Muslim Brotherhood and "Arab Spring" in Egypt. So did the Deep State - Comey telling everyone the muslim brotherhood was largely secular.

Moreover, it looked like the rebels were going to win. Obama was too late to the party in Egypt, declaring support only after the victory was over, not netting him the credit with islamists that he really wanted.

Obviously, if you are fighting a war, there is enormous differences in your perception of someone based on whether they support you during the war or only after you win.

In Egypt, he declared support for the rebels AFTER they won.

In Libya, he declared support for the rebels when it LOOKED LIKE they were going to win. Then, Gadaffi started to beat them back, to everyone's suprise.

But yes, once the West declared its support for those trying to kill Gadaffi, they made him an enemy, and when it looked like he was going to win, they had to put in a massive effort to kill him.

I see a lot of bullshit "explanations". Nobody addresses the clear truth that once support for the rebels was declared by the West, Gadaffi had to be removed.
>>
>>130925637
And our liberals are on appeasing mode...
Religion of peace my ass.
>>
File: 1497960516315.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497960516315.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>130921100
>gone rouge
>>
>>130919963
He's right
>>
>>130921100
will he turn into eyeliner too?
>>
>>130924293

Good train of tought, but there is far more than one supreme reason for the offing of Ghadaffi and the destruction of the Wall of Europe.

>Neocons wanted him dead for old grudges
>ZOG Government wanted the challenge to the Petrodollar gone
>France was challenged by the threat to their sphere of influence, by the only successful African nation, and the thawing of the Euro-Libyan relationships
>King Nigger wanted desperately to get in on the Islamic Spring action after just missing Egypt and beeing shun when he tried to support it too late
>Humongus Medical-lobbies in Europe wanted more immigrants, more spread of HIV, more profits for lifelong supply of welfare medics
>Soros wanted to off the country, and buy it up for nickels, just like in Ukraine
>Virtue Vultures wanted to Virtue Signal
>Jewish NGOs wanted more shitskins in Europe
>Liberals wanted more voters(shitskins) in Europe
>Israeli Nationalists wanted a divide between Muslims and the West to gain support for their wars
>Israeli Zionists wanted a general ethnic balcanisation in the middleeast, with establishment of several weak microstates
>>
>>130925736
>telling everyone the muslim brotherhood was largely secular
Really makes you think
>>
>>130922900
>
>>
>>130919963
But I thought Le Pen was the Russian proxy???
>>
>>130925736
They are destroying all the middle-eastern nations for oil and (later) for greater Israel.

You seem to think there was a chance we might have sided with Gaddafi. No, we are purposefully removing all the middle-eastern governments surrounding Israel.
>>
>>130919963
True.
>>
>>130924293
Bill Clinton did more to support the IRA than any leader in the world
>>
File: DIGGOO-ILME.png (46KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
DIGGOO-ILME.png
46KB, 375x500px
Is he, dare I say, /our grannyfucker/ ?
>>
>>130919963
>no to arab spring
a little late for that, the abyss looms closer, good night white man.
>>
>>130919963
Hey i honsetly think Macron isnt that bad. Any frenchbois in here who can tell us what he has done so for (pos/neg) ?
>>
>>130926150
yeah yeah soros was it no wait Eu was it no wait Germany did it no wait jews.

not one word about how the USA want a energy monopoly.

not one word on how the USA did try with bribe and theft monopolize Russian gazprom.

Not one word on how the USA encircle Russia and cut them off from middeal east.

not one word on how the USA braking every agreement they had with Russia in past.

Not one word on how the USA want to wage war with Iran by cutting off russia from black sea, Georgia, Ukraine.

Not one word on how the USA flood Europe with refugees to draw it in to a war they are loosing in the mideal east.
fuck off US shill. You gotta go home you time is over. You lost.
>>
File: baguette.jpg (6KB, 400x153px) Image search: [Google]
baguette.jpg
6KB, 400x153px
>>130919963

When it apears that Trump was a jew puppet and Macron turn full 1488.

What a time to be alive !!!
>>
>>130929953
Because of his background (Rothschild former employee etc...) I was full against him. A little less now.

pos : The appointment of the Minister of Education : Jean-Michel Blanquer. He's really our guy, the former one a marxist Moroccan (not a joke) is enraged. The new one is pro old teaching methods, selection, and real learning.

A big neg for me which is not very known, even in France. Macron earned 3 Billion euros when he was Rothschild employee. In order to be president he had to do a declaration of assets and it apeard that the money has diseapeared. He said that he spent it. In fact the money is probably in foreign tax heaven country. He has ZERO real estate in France, and it seems that he will tax a lot real estate in France.
Not good for me.
>>
>>130923169
you westerners are retards. there is only one way to introduce secularism in a muslim majority country. hardcore secularist authoritarian regime brainwashes several generations. only ataturk and commies could do that.
>>
File: 1198938780261.jpg (23KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1198938780261.jpg
23KB, 720x480px
Are French men even forming militias? What are you doing?
>>
>>130934386
Yeah, and the Ataturk thing is going really well.
Not even Communism is able to get the retardation out of the retards.
>>
>>130929953
Macron to me seems like he is going to be the French obama , meaning that he is going to get absolutely nothing done or changed at all
>>
>>130920321
But if we don't fuck up the middle east constantly the whole middle east won't want to come to Europe.
>>
>>130934952
I wish.
He's going to be hollande x10, it's going to cause a lot of pain for the country.
>>
>>130935098
yes, they would.
because countries like Sweden and Germany beckons them to come here, Sweden has been importing the third world en mass since the 1970's late 60's
>>
>>130920321

they fact that he doesn't want the middle east destabilized, probably means he secretly doesn't want hord of muslims swarming europe.
>>
>retroactive surrendering after things are done and ruined
cowardly and useless.
>>
>>130935402

Yes but Gaddafi would not have allowed africans to swarm his country or allowed the boats that traffic them to enter his waters.
>>
>>130921506
>it's about terrorism we swear
>except we let fichier S free, but will close media and political parties that hurts our official feefees
>>
>>130923978
>DNA test
>France
enjoy fake data, as it's illegal there
>>
File: 1492010664149.jpg (131KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492010664149.jpg
131KB, 720x960px
>>130936010
>http://archive.is/m8Xkw

:)
>>
>>130926150
Underrated post. People need to understand there is no cartoon conspiracy huddling around a table, but plethora of reasons individual groups may pursue the same short term objectives.

>>130930863
>what are neocons
>what is zog
>who is king nigger
>which liberals are we talking about
You need to lurk more or fuck off back to re d it if you don't understand these terms. This is entry level vocabulary.
>>
File: 93.jpg (515KB, 1317x1353px) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
515KB, 1317x1353px
>>130936010
>>130936368

Oh and :) :) counting mosques gives an indicator, no?
>>
>>130934952
You must be 20 for you to think Obama hasn't done anything. The last 10 years have been devastating for the Western world in general, largely because of US policies.
>>
Macron never really seemed that bad just because he worked in finance. Trump has filled half his cabinet with finance guys and his treasurer is ex-goldman. You want people that know their shit.

France needs to relax its fucking labour laws and cut corporate taxes. I am fully looking foward to the riots of france getting a small taste of economic reform.
>>
>>130922561
>socialist marine le pen
>our gal
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.