[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stefan is a LIAR.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Stef flirts with Stef.png (61KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
Stef flirts with Stef.png
61KB, 600x629px
Never forget this man made a Sock account of a 22 year old girl to flirt with him and complement his videos. Then one day... he forgot to sign into that account and posted as himself.

>Valid Argument
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>130919291

>I was only 9 years old.
>I loved Stefan Molyneux so much, I watched all his videos & completely defooed.
>I pray to Molyneux every night before I go to bed, thanking him for the life I have been given.
>"Molyneux is love," I say; "Molyneux is life."
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot.
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion to Molyneux.
>I called him a statist.
>He slaps me & sends me to go to sleep.
>I'm crying now & my face hurts.
>I lay in bed & it's really cold.
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me... It's Stefan.
>I'm so happy.
>He whispers into my ear "one dollar".
>He grabs me with his powerful philosopher hands & puts me down onto my hands and knees.
>I'm ready.
>He violates my NAP with his personal recreational nuke.
>It hurts so much but I do it for Molyneux.
>I can feel my NAP tearing as my eyes start to water.
>I push against his coercive force.
>I want to please Molyneux.
>He roars a mighty roar as he fills my NAP with his voluntary transaction.
>My dad walks in.
>Molyneux looks him straight in the eyes and says "not an argument".
>Molyneux leaves through my window.
>Molyneux is love. Molyneux is life.
>>
>>130919291
Fuck off Craigslist
>>
>>130919291
not an argument
>>
>>130919291
1) you don't know that this was a sock account, at least there is no context
2) Did you ever run a business? Well you'll find that most people do stuff like that to promote their business at some point.
>>
THANKS SO MUCH
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>not maximizing the rhetorical value of arguments by supporting them with astroturf sockpuppets just like the guide book Ender's Game says to
>>
>>130919291
He posts stuff like this all the time, it's supposedly comments from other pages, he's not only on youtube you know, that said I got no proof that someone actually posted these things anywhere else, but he didn't post it on his account by accident.
>>
you think that screenshot proves anything?

literally anyone can right click any site for the html source, and then edit the strings and images then reload the page and take a screenshot. It's not even programming.

good try though
>>
>>130919291
This reeks of trying too hard for it to be real.
>>
File: molymeme.jpg (29KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.jpg
29KB, 960x530px
>>130919291

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
>>
File: XD.gif (229KB, 240x152px) Image search: [Google]
XD.gif
229KB, 240x152px
>>130919424
>>
THANKS SO MUCH
>>
>>130919291
>>130919424
Is this the guy that created Fable?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.