[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muh rape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dont rape me bro.png (224KB, 667x431px) Image search: [Google]
dont rape me bro.png
224KB, 667x431px
Girl says guy raped her because he stopped wanting to have sex with her anymore and didn't treat her well enough during time he was having sex with her. Therefore guy is a sleaze pervert, need to publicly shame him with total immunity cause muh girl just can.

I must have raped so many girls then.
>>
>>130917999
Another girl comes forward...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbS2GaXRyIE
>>
>>130917999
I didn't watch this, but looking at her it's obvious she was used as a slampig.

She'll be picked up later in life by a midlevel corporate beta, but she's going through the growing pains of realizing she's a slampig for any guy with self respect.
>>
>>130917999
A girl accused me of rape because I never walked her to the train station after sex or tried to contact her after she left mine. If you hurt a girls feels, prepare to be accused. I wish I was kidding, this is the world we live in now.
>>
Meh, Chads pump and dump women all the time. They approach them rudely and boldly, degrade them during sex, and then toss them aside like trash and never talk to them again. So I won't shed a tear for any of these women since they let it happen to them. This is "female liberation" apparently, jej.
>>
>>130918074
uh, she was raped by this guy -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTIPNCZRJIg

c'mon you got to be not all there to even meet this guy. Where were her parents??? She is 18. Damn.
>>
>tfw you've grown to despise thots so much you genuinely don't bat an eye at their abuse anymore
how do I fix this?
>>
This chick was already riding dicks at age 14, why does anyone care that an old man"took advantage of her" at 18?
>>
> has sex she enjoys with guy
> guy gets tired of her roastie ass.
> RAPE!!! REEEEEEE!!!

can't rape the willing. women were a mistake.
>>
>>130920496
Why would you want to
>>
>>130917999
TL;DR
>He tried to kiss me and I let him....
>He moved into my apartment building...
>He come over for regular sex..
>He was also with other girls...
>He stopped talking to me
>RAPE!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.