[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, do you guys hate all jews or just establishment jews? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 28113_original.gif (1MB, 489x180px) Image search: [Google]
28113_original.gif
1MB, 489x180px
So, do you guys hate all jews or just establishment jews? I've never been clear on how far that goes.

Like, my dad is a jew and my mom is a catholic. I'm mostly agnostic but I identify as a jew. It's part of my culture. I don't do anything about it. I don't believe in any of it, but I travel for the holidays and I enjoy being around it from time to time.

That's as jewish as it gets for me. Am I the bad guy?
>>
Most ordinary jews have a subconscious hatred for whites, sometimes they don't even realize it themselves. Just like there are non retarded niggers, there are also exceptions with jews. Every jew I met is a walking stereotype, disgusting creatures, I wouldn't mind them all disappearing.
>>
>>130912294
>It's part of my culture.
your culture revolves around subverting my culture so yes you are a problem.
>>
>>130912294
>That's as jewish as it gets for me. Am I the bad guy?
Say "fuck Israel, and fuck the kikes".
>>
you can't be catholic if your not catholic. therefore you cant be jewish if your not jewish.

jewish isnt a race. a pygmy from the congo can become a jew if they want. so can a han chinese guy from gobi desert.
>>
>>130912294
the elite may be the problem but once the time comes to make sure this shit stoppes and never happens again people arn't going to care about what subsect of hook nose you are
>>
>>130912294
Do you attend secret meetings where you plot to slowly take over the word, establish a Muslim caliphate in Europe and make the white race go into decline? No? You're a good goy (lit.)
>>
>>130912294
Non elite jews are at best enablers . Instead of criticising your own own globalist elite and their incessant need to infiltrate every government institution and use their wealth and power to corrupt the politic process(AIPAC/banking deregulation act), you defend them and paint every constructive criticism as anti semitism,like as if acknowledging Jewish power in the west is akin to a hate crime against the Jewish community. Then you complain about rising antisemitism when you've forced so many of those with these legitimate concerns to go underground or on anonymous boards, where they can be influenced by actual Neo Nazis.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.