[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the elders What did he meant by that?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: DC22COpXcAQvov2.jpg (70KB, 763x514px) Image search: [Google]
DC22COpXcAQvov2.jpg
70KB, 763x514px
>the elders

What did he meant by that?
>>
>>130911633
Gay Jew pedophiles
>>
Don't ask so many questions, nosy goy
>>
>>130911633
(((((((((((them))))))))))))))
>>
proud boys is really just gavin's version of knights of columbus/masons shit.
>>
>>130911633
the elders of the synagogue
>>
File: 1476431596463.jpg (41KB, 442x442px) Image search: [Google]
1476431596463.jpg
41KB, 442x442px
>>130911633
>>
>>130911633
Schlomo and friends
>>
Gavin raised his alt-light army

hopefully Michael Malice can start working on an AnCap physical removal force. call it the Kakishibu Squad or something
>>
>>130911633
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
>>
>>130911633
I was in the group.

It doesnt mean anything. "The elders" is just his bullshit way of saying 'mods'.

And trust me, they're faggots. I know them.
>>
>>130911633

Isnt there the leaked audio where gavin names the jew and shit talks ben shaprio?
>>
File: Gavin Mcinnes.jpg (141KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
Gavin Mcinnes.jpg
141KB, 900x505px
>>
>>130912644
>they're fags

I can see that being the case. Gavin seems to think he's pretty cool. Or "punk rock" as he would put it.
>>
>>130912644
Why the fuck would you be with these faggots? And don't give me some "I was young and didn't know" bullshit. This group is like a year old.
>>
>>130911633

>coming at a time when we need to distance ourselves from them

What's coming up? Are they gonna false flag them? Are they going to sweep them up because they've started to get out of hand?
>>
>>130911633
This faggot needs his shit hacked into.
What the fuck are they up to?
Find the elders and expose them here.
>>
>>130912644

>Proud Boys mods are faggots

At least they're keeping the tradition alive.
>>
>>130912856
Because it was full of all people from the right wing at first, and everything went to shit after the 'nazis' got kicked out. It was a massive witchhunt.

The ideals were what i agreed with, then it disintegrated into degeneracy, cucking to blacks to make them feel comfortable and faggot mods abusing their power over a fucking facebook group, the values were completely lost within the year.

Not to mention Gavins bullshit way of controlling things.
>>
>>130912856

Not him, but there aren't many options in Ausfailia.

You can go with Golden Dawn, but they're all wogs and speak Greek.

You can go with Sydney Trads, but they're all Patrick Bateman wannabes.

You can go with any number of "Patriot" movements, but you're confined to hanging out with the equivalent of your Klan, and go on "The List" for the Feds to raid whenever they're feeling bored.

No Identitarian types here.

Groups like Combat 18 or whatever has replaced them are just edgy drug addicts and thieves.
>>
>paragons of the alt right

>L I T E R A L L Y jews
>telling stories of elders, fairy tales
>appeals to autistic groups like "proudboys" to get more money
>entire fan base is just autists and losers who dont care about politics and are just in it because of the sense of community and faux friendship
>fake community and friendships created by Jews who then exploit it

Did I mention they were Jews?
>>
He can't name them outright. I respect his attempts to hint.
>>
>>130913325

You did, but you didn't have to. It's like asking if the Kosher Hotel in Yom Kippur have Jewish guests.
>>
>>130912680
That would be awesome.

>>130911633
Unite the Right? What is that?
>>
Ah, thanks google

http://www.tradyouth.org/2017/06/proudboys-are-cordially-invited-to-unite-the-right/

We're the Proud Boys! Don't talk about race!
>>
>>130912760
this
>>
>>130911633
One of you take one for the team and put a bullet in Ezra's jew skull. I disavow that comment NSA.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.