[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep state wish list - how much would you sell out for ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Dont say you never asked yourself this question. I mean the main reason im pissed off at the deep state is because they constantly use islamists to blow up buildings that i might happen to be standing in. They also use our taxs almost exclusively to kidnap kids for their bizarre forest rituals and suppress technology that would make the electricity bill cheaper.

Id have to admit tho, im partially annoyed because they havnt cut me in on the action. I mean i dont want to work for them, but if they offered me some large lump sum to just be quiet and go away id be marginally less offended by their general chicanery. Now i like to think id never actually sell out, but lets just imagine that we where opportunist slimeballs for a moment

What would be your price ?

Il start

One of those infinite fund credit cards (people have been offered them). Diplomatic immunity. an MK Ultra sex slave (with lifetime warranty in-case it gets triggered and breaks). A private tour of the special access projects, DUMBs, the secret space program. Keys to the Vatican archives and a personal translator. A guided tour of whatevers in Antarctica. Teslas research papers. An opportunity to game on the BEAST supercomputer. A minimum of five hours notice before they blow up a shopping center/bus station/school so im not in the area.
>>
£1000
>>
File: 1498097446263.jpg (185KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498097446263.jpg
185KB, 640x799px
>>130911404
Never sell out.
>>
>>130911404

Now I understand why the Brits say Ireland is nigger tier.
>>
File: eurotrip[1].jpg (12KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
eurotrip[1].jpg
12KB, 360x360px
a nickle
then I would become a mole and suicide bomb the secret meeting
>>
>>130911404
Bout tree fiddy
>>
>>130912708

I wont be lectured from idiots who fail to realize that the entire alt right are controlled opposition. Its my fatalism in the face of your sheer cluelessness that makes me think of giving up on you assholes. Grow a brain and wel talk
>>
File: Plight.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Plight.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>130911404
I just want 50,000 a year with inflation adjustments per year.
>>
>>130913608

the first sensible answer
>>
>>130911404
Sell out for what?

Anyway, Keys to the Vatican archives and a personal translator/teacher sounds fine, assuming my basic needs are taken care of.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.