[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your view on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 42

File: canzuck.png (373KB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
canzuck.png
373KB, 1000x512px
http://www.canzukinternational.com

>Essentially it is a group promoting free trade and possibly free movement between Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

> It would not be like the EU in that sovereignty would be taken away

> Also it would be a copy of the free movement between Australians and Kiwis

> Criminals except for minor offences (Ie. dui) would be barred from moving freely

> Share a common language, culture and head of state

My personal story is I am an Australian who lived in the UK for a while working and was going well except i couldn't stay because of visa restrictions. So I saw fucking bulgarian and romanian gypsys coming in while myself despite not having British Grandparents but Having 95% British blood + A tiny dash of German and Swiss being denied.

I am anti open boarders but in this case i think it could be a pro especially with loosened regulations on trades between these countries.

Could this be a good move post brexit.

Should we as Australians and other nations involved re think having a British head of state if there are no pros?
>>
> Sovereignty would be RETAINED.
>>
God save the queen.
>>
It might mobilise me to move to another country a set up shop rather than sit in a dead end job.

Good ol av a fuckin' go mate. Good for our economy
>>
>>130910328
I think it offers a lot in terms of climate and location for people... Canadians might want to move to the sunny beaches Australians might want to move to the mountains. Kiwis might want to move to the thousand year old cities of the uk ect..

Plus hopefully it would involve a removal of all regulations in trade i.e no import duty ect
>>
>>130910080
>It would not be like the EU in that sovereignty would be taken away
You delusional cunt, you think that your overlords would tell you the truth? You thinkl they told us?

FIVE EYES
I
V
E

E
Y
E
S
>>
File: 1435708563607.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
1435708563607.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>130910514
We need permission from the lands original owners though. Have they been consulted?
>>
>>130910603
Nah cunt, I think we'd be ok
>>
I'm all for it. Free movement between Canada and the UK would reconnect the UK with the Americas making it easier not only to trade with Canada but also with the US, Mexico and South America.
>>
>>130910673
They can suck a dick,
Straya day for life.
>>
>>130910926
Also trading in the emerging markets in south east Asia
>>
It would be nice to add to America to the list but there is too many off them and too many minimum wage cucks.
>>
>>130910080
>copy of the free movement

Fuck off. You opened your borders to third world dregs with no vetting, you can keep them.
>>
>>130910080
>move freely
So. Get a job without a visa? Sounds amazing yay globalism
>>
>>130910080
>uses a personal anecdote as a basis for immigration policy reform

off yourself, mate
>>
>>130910080
I'm for free trade, against free movement. Sorry.
>>
Can fuck right off. The last thing Australia needs is to be flooded with even more human garbage from the UK and Canada.
>>
File: abbR3VE_700b.jpg (75KB, 474x750px) Image search: [Google]
abbR3VE_700b.jpg
75KB, 474x750px
>>130910926
No free movement without mass deportations first. I believe the solution is bigger than the commonwealth, all Europeans and the British realms (and parts of America once they separate) need to unite in one supernational workers federation of sorts. With semi-autonomous regions and limited migration between regions per year. Say 0.5% of the population capped per year.

Nation states were invented after Napoleon and haven't served us well at all. 19th century America, Canada and Australia prove that Europeans can create a mongrel 100% European race that can compete with the most purest of Aryan nations.

Just imagine what we could achieve together if we stopped allowing divide and conquer and presented an outward face to the world. A modern worker/family centric Roman Republic of sorts. Pretty much what Hitler wanted to build after WWII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
>>
>>130910080
As an American, I approve. Fuck those EU cucks
and the gooks, we're better than them.
Seriously, no free movement between you guys?
>>
FUCK NO, I do NOT want all the radical jihadis the UK refuses to do anything about freely coming here. Not to mention fucking leafs.
>>
>>130912379
Would you want free movement with another country that has completely open borders?
>>
>>130910080
Sign me up.
>>
We've got our navy sinking boats full of migrants because we're so fucking full.
If canzuk happens what stops all the pakis and shit that's ruined the UK swarming into Australia?
>>
>>130912379
We had free movement for more than two centuries. Until 1982 Canada was officially part of the British Empire.
>>
IVE SAID THIS A HUNDRED FUCKING ITMES

THIS IS FOR YOU USELESS FUCKING CUNTS TO TRY OFF LOAD YOUR REFUGEES ON US

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LEAVE EM ALL ON THE BIG FUCKING ISLAND HUH

FUCK YOU
>>
>>130912495
Nothing and this is what will happen. It's not feasible until we all deport millions of people. This is one reason why we must deport millions of people.
>>
>>130912379
>people from country 1 and 2 discuss their private bilateral business
>enter country 3: hey guyze, you should totally do like I say!

country 3 is America and this happens all the fucking time...
>>
>>130910080
>free trade
Yeah sounds good.

>free movement
Fuck off.

> Share a common language, culture and head of state
This assumes ethnic and cultural homogeneity in these countries. That's not true. Canada and the UK have high amounts of asian and paki immigration respectively. I don't want them in my country. Free movement between Australia and New Zealand already has caused issues due to the system being abused by third party migrants who apply for citizenship in New Zealand (which has less harsh immigration laws than Australia) and then once they have it, jump ship to Australia where they wouldn't have been able to live.

This would be far worse if Canada and the UK were involved, as they have less strict immigration laws than either Australia or New Zealand, and significantly more migrants. A nation of 4.5 million people like New Zealand couldn't handle the amount of migrants seeking entry under free movement provisions from Canada and the UK.
>>
>>130910080
>More chinks flood in from Canada to abuse our housing markets
>Pakis flock in droves because of their innate desire to turn everything to shit
Get fucked
>>
>>130912677
If the UK and Canada were 95% European or so, with non-white immigration banned by constitutional amendment, would you support free movement?
>>
File: Mercator_projection_SW.jpg (1MB, 2058x1746px) Image search: [Google]
Mercator_projection_SW.jpg
1MB, 2058x1746px
Englishman here. Was a fucking SIN that our connections with what is after all fucking FAMILY have been allowed to deteriorate the way they have. My sister is becoming an Australian citizen now, and there's never been a generation that hasn't seen some movement, but this should have been reflected fully on an institutional level. It is outrageous that an Australian can't come to the land of his great grandparents and be accepted as one of us with no questions asked.

I'd be a little wary of it with Canada, though, and even more so with the USA if that was ever on the cards. There's been a lot more water under those bridges. If it was ethnically specific, I'd mind less, but that will require major revolutions in official mindset.
>>
>>130912743
Still no. The UK and Australia have extremely different cultures, and Brits are notoriously shit tourists.
>>
Take out Aus and NZ and just make it CUK, fitting name for such a partnership between those two countries. We don't want you fags here, fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: anglo pepes.jpg (382KB, 1200x734px) Image search: [Google]
anglo pepes.jpg
382KB, 1200x734px
>>130910080
We can set up CANZUK after the streets of Britain are washed with rivers of paki blood. Also Straya/NZ has to deal with the chink problem.
>>
>>130910080
fuck canada, i've been there and it's a fucking shitpool is degeneracy
what will really happen if this happened and canada was still the same degenerate shithole
>"defendant in australia after being caught on film by neighbours for having sex with an underaged boy"
>the defendant will now show their case
>"your honor its perfectly legal to have rough sex with a 8 year old boy in canada, why is Australia so bigoted against our CANZUK(KEK)?
>fair point, case dismissed
>8 year old boy will nah now Mohammad reparations and court costs incurred which can be paid in sexual slaver... favours
>>
>>130912805
Fair enough. Australia doesn't trade much with the UK/Canada and China would stomp you into the ground if you touched their citizens anyways.

>>130912781
I still believe recreating commonwealth is a failed idea, it should be pan-European and nothing like the garbage ass (((EU))) that exists today.
>>
>>130912216
Was harmless anecdotal commentary not basis or the reason for my beliefs.
>>
>>130910080

I for one welcome the return of the British Empire.
>>
>>130912949
>Australia doesn't trade much with the UK/Canada

That's because the perfidious brits threw us under the bus in 1973 to join the EEC, which later became the EU. The UK used to make up around 60% of Australia and over 90% of NZ's export market. They basically told us to go get fucked so they could jump on the cock of the EU. That's why we're stuck selling all our shit to China now.

Seeing the UK get absolutely fucked by the EU is justice, they completely deserve it.
>>
>>130912781
>outrageous

Umm, isn't it the price they paid for their independence? I mean, why would you give a population of another country some extra rights if you don't have any control over their government?
>>
>>130910080

>Millions of rapefugees storm Europe
>Use Schengen Area agreement to go to the UK
>Use Canzuk agreement to go to from UK to Canada

Fuck you.
>>
I agree the greatest argument against this for Australians is the cess pool of pakis and muslims possibly coming here.

Put them all on watchlist, not every one just anyone who shows any sign of extremism--not allowed to travel...

BRING ON CRUSADE 2.0
>>
>>130913006
It will mean the end of Canada as the French will declare independence. We need to recreate a Roman tier supernational state for Europeans. Semi-autonomous regions with limited migration between said regions. With the goal to create a European mono-cultural mono-lingustic master race after 5,000 or so years of incubation.
>>
Nah. I don't want """Native""" Brits and Canadians if we're being honest.

We have enough to deal with all the Maoris and Chinks.
>>
>>130913138
UMMMMM BREXIT
>>
>>130913138
UK never was in Schengen you mongol
>>
>>130913006
The discussion is not about welcoming citizens of the British empire's former colonies
>>
>>130913066
Same thing happened with us and the Americans. At least the Americans are white. For now.
>>
>>130910080
No.
>>
>>130913252
Who is 'us'? Use your flag you stupid faggot.
>>
>>130912638
Since when was this private? I only said that to me it sounds like a great idea out of love for the anglospheres achievements and it's culture. Didn't not claim i want in in your little club, wasn't being a dick, just giving 2 cents to encourage debate.
>>
>>130913218
Islanders are big problem in terms of safety on the streets as are lebs..

Chinks are harmless in small numbers....

But we need to close of the ability for them to buy any land or houses.
>>
>>130910080
Who the fuck would want the floodgate to open for all the shitskins from the UK and Canada
>>
>>130912939
You project your fears too much
>>
File: brit pepe 24.png (797KB, 1080x1558px) Image search: [Google]
brit pepe 24.png
797KB, 1080x1558px
>>130912781
>Was a fucking SIN that our connections with what is after all fucking FAMILY have been allowed to deteriorate the way they have.

Fucking this.
>>
>>130913212
>lingustic
>>
While i fucking love America

-- They can not be included in the free movement
>>
File: 1471905061623.jpg (37KB, 405x651px) Image search: [Google]
1471905061623.jpg
37KB, 405x651px
>>130913327
says the fucking commie
>>
>>130913311

For all the people saying we need to be more like China, do they (i know most of SEA does it) restrict sale of housing / land to non-citizens? Seems like pretty common practice i'm surprised the idea isn't floated more often.
>>
File: believe dog.jpg (85KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
believe dog.jpg
85KB, 500x471px
>>130913006
>I for one welcome the return of the British Empire.

We will make it happen.
>>
>>130913287
I knew you prison babies were fairly stupid and had short term memory problems but jeez..
>>
Boris is on board for it
>>
>>130913294
I was more commenting how you guys always have something to say about European stuff based on a dubious claim on the European heritage.
>>
>>130913440
also they don't give citizenship to foreigners' children, even if one of the parents is Chinese...
>>
>>130913440
Not only that in the Philipines you cant basically work even if your married to a citizen.
A non citizen can only buy a condo.
>>
>>130913567
Again in mainland China if you are married to a Chinese citizen you can even work you are issued a visa to live there but not to work, you need to find employment to get a work visa... but alot of people bypass this by doing business but using their wife as a frontman for the business.
>>
File: 1481132972070.jpg (145KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1481132972070.jpg
145KB, 690x690px
>>130910080
It would be beautiful
>>
File: IMG_3080.jpg (192KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3080.jpg
192KB, 940x788px
>>130910673
>>
The UK might owe reparations to India, Pakistan and other Eastern colonies but that certainly doesn't mean we should.

Get fucked
>>
>>130912949
>it should be pan-European
I have nothing against that in theory at all. But you can do more than one thing at once! And most important should be the notion of TIERS of "rights" or "belongingness" or whatever. Obviously, Bob Morton in Australia has more in common with Bob Mortons in England, Newfoundland and Kentucky than any of them have with Bogdan Morozov in Bulgaria. I'd like to see several interlocking complementary and overlapping super-national systems, instead of the monolithic bloc model that promotes all kinds of antagonisms.

>>130913066
>They basically told us to go get fucked
Nobody I know belongs to this "they". It was the traitors in charge. Sure, we were stupid and gullible to fall for their tricks, but we remain innocent of any actual malice for the most part. You're just as in need of a populist revolution as we are, so you know what I'm on about here. I
was in Sydney last year, and saw what problems you have to set straight too.

>>130913107
>why would you give a population of another country some extra rights if you don't have any control over their government?
I give people from other cities rights in mine, even though I don't elect their town councils or MPs. I don't see the issue.
>>
File: 1466372141563.jpg (101KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1466372141563.jpg
101KB, 1252x1252px
>>130910080
>post yfw premier farage announces the united empire of great britain, canada, australia, new zealand and northern ireland
>>
>>130913999
>I've been to Sydney once let me tell you about your country

Fuck off you piece of shit. Even if you hadn't thrown us under the bus and you didn't have a country overflowing with human gabrage i'd still be against free movement, because then we'd have a bunch of fucking brits shitting up the place and whining about everything. We don't want you here.
>>
>>130913999
also amen about the story about your sister and the disgrace the way Australians are treated in the UK
>>
>>130910080
nope. No room for visitors
>>
>>130914145
White British people are great.
>>
>>130913999
> people from other cities

because you do have control over government that supercedes city councils (the Parliament), but in case of ANZCUK there is no such thing proposed.
>>
>>130914273
They're scum. They shit everywhere, they can't hold their booze, they break shit constantly and then they have the gall to complain about it when they get beat. The only good thing that can be said about them is that they aren't as bad as the French.
>>
>>130914108
oh boy, it's like imagining George Michael sodomizing Theresa May
>>
File: mick taylor wolf creek.png (725KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mick taylor wolf creek.png
725KB, 1024x576px
>>130914145
>a bunch of fucking brits shitting up the place and whining about everything.
That you, Mick?
>>
>>130910080
>It would not be like the EU in that sovereignty would be taken away

Lol, give it time...
>>
As much as i am fond of poms, kiwis. the irish, and can tolerate leafs - barely - i regret to inform the rest of the commonwealth that we are somewhat full at the moment.
next
>>
>>130910080
no, keep me away from Cucknadians
>>
File: 1464828199387.jpg (95KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1464828199387.jpg
95KB, 500x280px
Only allow free travel between Australia and the UK if proof of relevant ancestry can be provided. In the absence of proof Australia invokes the right of "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"
>>
File: fuck-off-were-full-57bd1c0b38715.jpg (100KB, 1440x1447px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-off-were-full-57bd1c0b38715.jpg
100KB, 1440x1447px
>canucks
>pajeets

I have no urge to ever visit Canada or the UK. Pic related
>>
>>130914418
Stay mad
>>
>>130914386
Good post.
>>
>>130914301
If cooperation and fraternal status were enshrined officially in some way, that would go towards fixing this. I would still insist on actual natives having the upper hand, though. I might even extend that principle to the micro-level, like people having more rights in their own county than those from elsewhere in England, when it comes to political matters or property.
>>
>>130912495
What's to stop your Arabs chinks and abbos coming here. Your sightly less whit than us and you bennies are worse than us so our non Whites won't come anyway
>>
>>130914386
Sure, but nothing is perfect, and we shouldn't be aiming to create anything perfect. There will always have to be a political struggle to maintain anything achieved. There is no "happily ever after", and nor should we want that.
>>
File: IMG_2438.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Fuck off with that free movement bullshit, we don't want your niggers, America
>>
>>130914666
We don't have anywhere near the number, and Abos don't WANT to leave.
>>
>Share a common language, culture and head of state
>fucking SIN that our connections with what is after all fucking FAMILY have been allowed to deteriorate
I like the idea of moving towards anglo unity. History, culture, allies, trade. All good stuff. And prefer cnzuk to gookland on all fronts anyway.
>free movement
Would make things easier for lots of people, moving within canzuk is pretty common. Problem is it's exploitable by jihadis and no whites only law will ever get passed.

what else changes? If I live in canada can I vote there? Same rights as citizens or always immigrant status? Would we need to make pan-anglo laws?

And Canada has to put the jack back in its flag or else they're still traitors and can fuck off.
>>
>>130910080
>free movement of pakis and leafs into NZ/AU
fuck off
>>
Get Canada out of it, they can go fuck themselves, Australians are best posters now and they'd ruin it posting from our clay. Free movement should only count for people of (actual) English descent, or maybe we include western Europeans if generous.

Keep the Kiwi bikers, Rotherham rapists and terrorists and Cancucks out of it, they can all fuck off.
>>
>leave eu becuase muh immigrants
>enter no-border agreement with canada
>get millions of muslims anyways
Pottery
>>
>>130914763
America is not even on the table, mate. Ever since they got "liberated" they've been permanently asigned to the cuckshed.
>>
>>130912949
Any pan-euro movement always end up being one country trying to implement its vision over the rest of Europe
The 3rd reich failed
The USSR failed
Yugoslavia failed
The EU failed
And any new attempt will fail
>>
>>130910080
If one of those countries decides to let in muslims/africans the rest are fucked.
>>
Thing is, the people have already voted with their feet. An official CANZUK would only be policy catching up with reality. People do treat the Anglosphere as a unity, so why not remove the unnecessary irritations that only serve to waste the time and resources of decent people?
>>
>>130912362
>No free movement without mass deportations first.
bingo, anything else is a ruse to flood you with more shitskins
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
23KB, 480x360px
I'm not fond of Canadians, Kiwis or Australians so
>>
>>130910080
Fuck no. Fuck off cuck cunt. I am not taking your shitskins and chinese.
Fix yourself before fucking others you absolute cunt. Kill yourself.
>>
>>130912041
the aus/nz system is an automatic visa on arrival

it's not some eurocuck bullshit granting all the rights of a citizen
>>
>>130915079
good idea m8, free movement of Africans into your towns is much better than people that descended from your country.
>>
>>130913488
>I was more commenting how you guys always have something to say about European stuff based on a dubious claim on the European heritage.
show your real flag then faggot, I didnt know "Pirate" was a european nation
>>
>>130914346
Those are just our tourists
Were not sending our best
Our upper classes go to Europe/The Caribbean
>>
>>130915172
Strawman
>>
>>130915199
I am a European currently in China.
>>
>>130915203
>Upper classes
British upper class cunts are the fucking paedo ruling class you wanker.
>>
File: euflag.jpg (16KB, 410x273px) Image search: [Google]
euflag.jpg
16KB, 410x273px
>>130910080

I am very pro this

Fuck the EU, long live CANZUK
>>
>>130915203
Your upper class are WORSE.
>>
>allowing Mohammeds and FUCKING LEAFS free movement into our country

Fuck off cunt
>>
In empire times we looked down on Colonials as smelly cannon fodder so we should stick to that policy.
>>
>>130915203
Fuck off, our "upper classes" have sold England down the fucking river. Cunts want guillotining for what they've allowed to happen over the last sixty years.

As for arsehole tourists, I went to plenty of tourist sights in Sydney, and couldn't find any idiot Britons amongs the hordes of Yellow Peril swamping anything even halfway worthy of having its picture taken. Apart from the Chiners, noisy stupid people will always attract the most attention, unfortunately. Decent people are invisible. My family over there have more or less become Australian, even picking up the way of speaking in just a few years.
>>
>>130915251
sure thing huang
>>
>>130915419
No we didn't, people in the settlement colonies had it better than people in Britain itself.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (62KB, 938x231px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
62KB, 938x231px
Come on, you stingy cunts. We're white refugees at this point, let us out the caliphate. Let us colonise your empty fucking countries. Canberra can be the capital of the new Empire. Think of the potential.
>>
>>130915283
Hear hear. I actually look forward to a bit of sense being injected into our British socio-political system by returning Antipodeans who won't put up with this bullshit.
>>
>>130915577
Refugees are just cowards who won't fight for their country.
>>
>>130912677
aus, nz and the fucking leaf all share a common language and culture even today

only problem is that it originates in beijing
>>
>>130915568
Maybe if you were a peasant in Britain it was worse
>>
>>130915577
>hurrr we let the globalists ruin our country
>let us come over and do the same thing to yours.

Fuck off. We are full.
>>
>>130915577
>Abandoning home and roots
>being a globalist
>p-p-please let me in along with my brown hordes
Fucking gas yourself cunt.
>>
>>130912920
>Straya/NZ has to deal with the chink problem.
we shill canada and they become the leaf's problem
>>
>>130915629
And 99% of the population were peasants.
>>
>>130910080
always thought this would be a good idea, but america might get upset about it.
>>
>>130915532
Americans, the most underappreciated shitposter.
>>
It will only make it easier for Muslims and Asians to get into Australia.

Why go to all the effort when you can just use Canada as a backdoor
>>
>>130913142
the crusades were a response to muslim agression and conquest

long overdue for another round desu
>>
>>130915789
Murica wouldn't be invited

A closer union between Canada, Sraya, NZ, and the UK would be a military, economic, and cultural powerhouse that could rival the US or EU. It's what we need if we don't want to be America's or China's bitches going forth
>>
>>130915869
It'd come with caveats that would make it harder to immigrate into ANY of our nations.
>>
>>130910080
no fuck off were full
>>
>>130915741
Aussies are trashier than us, Canadians are wimpier than us and Kiwis are just there
>>
>>130915976
[citation needed].

The entire idea is simply a way to trojan horse more migrants into Australia.
>>
>>130915869
>Muslims and Asians
Thing is though, these shifts in higher policy always come with shifts in ideology. An Anglosphere union, even if only partial, would be accompanied by an increased prominence of the ethnic principle that underlined it. If we stressed our ancient and imperial past (which we would have to, in order to "explain" our current connections), you'd see more in the media and education system about who we are on a blood and guts level. Ultimately, this would stress Western culture and, inevitably, the racial element underpinning it.
>>
>>130913440
even citizens can't own land in china
>>
>>130916035
>Aussies are trashier than us
As an Australian who lived in the UK for 18 years, you are painfully wrong.
>>
>>130916099
Yeah just like what happened with the EU right?
>>
>>130916142
As someone who isn't Austrash you are painfully wrong
>>
>>130915612
There's nothing left to fight for.

>>130915647
How is letting your ancestral kin into your country globalism? It's literally the opposite, it's ethnonationalism.

>>130915692
Why would muslims go to Australia? They can't even place it on a map. It would work the other way around as they would want to travel to the centre of the Islamic world (London).
>>
>>130915224
your subsidised education is serving you well Ahmet
>>
>>130915939
i mean at the idea of free trade between the 'empire', after ww2 america forced britain to stop imperial preference trading if they wanted a loan
>>
>>130916180
Boy that ain't an argument, I've borne witness to the trashiness of you cunts and you're no better than us.
>>
>>130916035
>Aussies are trashier than us,
That's a snobbish way of saying less of them are as pathetically domesticated as we are. Give me an honest Bogan any day, over some pencil-necked Remainer cunt to be found in the average high-society function.
>>
>>130916210
I never said Africans were preferable. Neither Colonials or Africans are preferable
>>
>>130916183
Because the sauds literally promote them to go elsewhere, set up enclaves and spam mosques and fucktard libshits would advertise for them to come here, our govt funded media already has no qualms doing this shit.
Free movement is and always will be cancer when not homogenous.
Fuck off
>>
>>130916183
>There's nothing left to fight for.

That's why we don't want you here.
>>
File: canzuk2.png (109KB, 557x780px) Image search: [Google]
canzuk2.png
109KB, 557x780px
>>130916044
Citation provided

Your Government wouldn't allow that, any negotiations would have to include very tight immigration controls everywhere
>>
>>130916266
It's as much an argument as the post before it was.
>>
>>130916335
That doesn't even mention immigration reforms to the UK or Canada.
>>
>>130916337
Stop embarrassing yourself you actual limp wristed fucktard child.
>>
>>130915976
>It'd come with caveats that would make it harder to immigrate into ANY of our nations.

The Rot is already there though, in places like Toronto and London until we sort out our own problems its not worth it.

>Ultimately, this would stress Western culture and, inevitably, the racial element underpinning it.

No it would be the opposite if the current cucks ran it. I would bet my right arm that within a decade they would change the focus to people who speak the English language and open the flood gates.

For Gods sakes our leaders are literally trying to get rid of the Union Jack because its offensive to Aborginals/Maoris and immigrants
>>
>>130916432
Stay mad Austrash

Shrimp on tha baabie Sheela?
>>
>>130916284
that's an accurate statement cheers
>>
>>130916169
The EU was founded on geography, not ethnic considerations. Anything based on shared British origins has a massive advantage over the EU project (which also failed by not taking in Europe's biggest and most powerful country).

However, there WERE some efforts to find an ancient justification for the EU. THere were some efforts to find this in the old Celtic world, putting it forward at various EU-sponsored exhibitions and publications as some pan-European heritage. Then they realised it wasn't enought, and looked to the Bronze Age too, but this "commonality" alluded to was so distant and abstract that it didn't work. Englishness, on the other hand, is something far clearer and easier to get your head around.
>>
>>130916380
It mentions negotiations between the UK and Canada with Australia and NZ. Those negotiations would absolutely force us to adopt immigration systems similar to yours and NZ's.

If that didn't happen, I wouldn't want it either. But if these negotiations started, then it'd absolutely be a part of them
>>
>>130916476
>When I have no argument or thing of value to say I will become a libshit nigger
I like your strat, kike.
>>
>>130911895
this, I don't want your terrorists UK/CAN
>>
>>130915806
what country though, you still don't say. you claim its dubious Americans are of european heritage yet you 1. live in china 2. wont say from where you originate
>>
>>130910080
>Criminals except for minor offences (Ie. dui)
All you queen worshipers can be raped to death for all I care. Fuck Leafland that I can't even go there on vacation because I've had a DUI
>>
>>130916539
No they wouldn't. That's just your wishful thinking.

>>130916493
>Anything based on shared British origins has a massive advantage over the EU project
No it fucking wouldn't, the UK has been a string of non-stop fuckups for a thousand years. You had the nickname "the Sick Man of Europe" for a good reason. More to the point, we don't want you. Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>130916566
I'm not left wing. I just don't like the remnants of our long gone empire. Hurry up and become a republic already
>>
>>130910080
>implying I want "people" from the Islamic caliphates of U.K. and Canada to be able to just walk into my country
>>
>>130910080
I want nothing to do with the current U.K. (politically speaking), the same goes for Australians except for the Mighty Car Mods guys.

Despite being a leaf and therefore king of cucked countries, we're the least cucked of all the anglosphere. Stay away from my guns nanny state-ers.
>>
File: american australian.png (357KB, 1470x904px) Image search: [Google]
american australian.png
357KB, 1470x904px
>>130916797
>abandoning tradition and roots to become a literal pleb
Fuck off
You're either a libtard or a fucking shitskin.
>>
If free movement was established between U.K., Canada and Australia. Literally mostly brown and Asian cunts will be jumping around
>>
File: IIDF.jpg (108KB, 573x419px) Image search: [Google]
IIDF.jpg
108KB, 573x419px
>>130916692
>the UK has been a string of non-stop fuckups for a thousand years
Do I smell a peeved plastic Paddy, perhaps? Sean, please; the Saxons are talking.
>>
>>130916625
You never asked me where I originated from, your only complaint was that I don't show my flag which would be China. So please cut the crap.
>>
>>130916926
You're not my roots though. I'm your roots and frankly we don't need you anymore
>>
>>130916638
>I can't even go there on vacation because I've had a DUI

Fuck you, nobody wants criminal aliens.
>>
http://www.canzukinternational.com/2017/05/how-canzuk-can-win-war-on-terror.html

would canzuk be good for stomping jihadis or is it all globalist lies?
>>
>>130917176
five eyes cannot win it and ANZCUK will?
>>
>>130917176
I would say simply that these are TWO separate tasks that have to be dealt with. We need to strengthen our connections with our kin AND push for deportation of non-kin.
>>
>>130917176
All it would do is allow them to go into the UK, then move here. Of course, this problem would be "solved" by government "crackdowns" on "extremism".

This CANZUK shit is just another population growth shill. It basically means (((they))) only have to subvert the immigration policy of one nation to subvert all of them.
>>
>>130910080

I would support this if part of the deal involved collectively relocating all our shitskins to a chunk of the Australian outback and then walling it off.
>>
>>130913999
I gotta side with the other guys, the UK completely left us out in the cold during the second world war, stitched us up in trade agreements and also immigration laws. There's a reason we are on such good terms with the US and its because they stood up for NZ and AU when no one else did it both defense from the japanese and in trade. We were a middle power from the start and heavily relied on our ties to the commonwealth in times of emergency and they werent there when we needed it most.

As much as I love the idea of another empire not only has the UK got some serious demographic problems but we also have been forgotten about a few too many times.
>>
>>130917346
Fuck off we're full, send them back to jihadistan
>>
File: bulju.png (206KB, 353x423px) Image search: [Google]
bulju.png
206KB, 353x423px
>>130910080
they can zuk muh dik
>>
>>130917031
>asking me to abandon
I don't give a fuck what you want.
>>
>>130917025
it was implied, guess i'll have to ask formally for you

Dear Sir,
Your Flag does not reflect any known European nation. Would you kindly inform myself and the thread on your country of origin, seeing as you doubt the ethnicity of other posters based on a flag while simultaneously not using a non-national flag.
Best regards.
>>
>>130917722
Australia cares more about the monarchy and muh colonial history than we do. Just saying
>>
>>130917825
You're speaking a lot of absolute bollocks you underage faggot.
You need a firm kick up the fucking backside you degenerate cunt.
>>
>>130910080
open immigration from the UK is a huge security risk. I would support ANZCUK otherwise, but because of the state of the UK, i must oppose this at all costs.
>>
>>130917907
Why are you getting so angry lol
>>
>>130917921
That and the absolute thought policing going on there right now worries me because the culture could come here, I say strengthen ties between us two and arms length relationship with the US/CUK.
>>
>>130917217
Idea is it includes increase in counter-terror personnel/resources/cooperation so 4 out of the 5 eyes would get stronger, meanwhile it's no easier/harder for jihadis because the ones on the watchlists are already watched, the ones not on lists are already free to move.
Dunno how counter terror-works but couldn't hurt to cooperate more even without anzcuk.
>>
>>130918065
I think 5 eyes is near complete transparency as it is, could be wrong though
>>
>>130918065
More Counter Terror shit is inherently a bad thing. The problem is solved by simply not letting ragheads into the country. We need borders closed, not opened.
All free movement would do is give the government more excuses to institute draconian spy programs.
>>
Jesus fucking christ i already feel the urge to kill Canadians rising, how the fuck will i cope when i have some Pakistani cunt start mouthing off at me in my own country?
>>
>>130915577
>Canberra can be the capital of the new Empire.

Salisbury.
>>
>>130918057
Absolutely, i don't want those totalitarian pieces of shit washing up here then demanding hate speech laws and complaining i wont fuck their trans gender gash.
>>
>>130917937
Kill yourself. You and your family with burn alive
>>
>>130916035
>and Kiwis are just there

so we are the master race?
>>
This gives me hope. I'm not planning on moving myself, but it would be nice to get some white immigrants for a change.
>>
>>130918569
true neutral
>>
>>130912691
>>130912594
>>130912677
>>130912495
The pakis haven't even got all around of the UK, so what makes you think that they could go halfway around the world to chase gibs that thaey already have?
>>
>>130910080
does that mean my shitposts are taxed less
>>
File: Gun Control Orwell2.jpg (429KB, 2620x2218px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Control Orwell2.jpg
429KB, 2620x2218px
CANZUK better respect the right to bear arms enshrined in the 1689 bill of rights.
>>
>>130918823
They would be offered incentives, most likely. By increasing the number of ragheads in Australia, there would be more terrorist, which would give the government a perfect excuse to enact UK style censorship.
Currently the government cannot do that because even the vast majority of our lefties are against letting refugees in, so now they're trying to sneak it past everyone under the guise of "free movement".

This is a literal Trojan Horse.
>>
>>130918582
Trojan horse.
Fuck off muhammud
>>
>>130916183
>How is letting your ancestral kin into your country globalism? It's literally the opposite, it's ethnonationalism.
ehnoglobalism? Not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>130912495

>implying the same shit hasn't ruined australia as well
>>
>>130918964
Pakis only make up 2% of our population. If they can't even make it to the North, the south west, Wales, Scotland and Norn Iron what makes you think that they would make to your island in a significant quantity?
>>
>>130918196
Ragheads are in the country already tho, bit late for closing borders. Gotta deal with what's here. And they have the internet so it's not like they even need to be here to recruit or plan stuff.
>>130918131
Might be more like manhours? If things are quiet in NZ their counter-terror guys can go work in the UK for a bit instead of doing nothing. And the crack canzuk anti-terror squad can draw the best from 130M people instead of 25M.
>>
>>130919310
2% of your population is nearly 10% of ours you fucking idiot.
>>
>live in a nanny state
>asked to join ever worse nanny states with free movement

FULL

Its bad enough we copy your nanny state shit on a 20 year delay.
>>
Most of the degenerates wouldn't even be able to buy an air ticket to australia let alone be bothered. The English are mostly great people except for chavs they are on an equal level to bogans in Australia having lived in both countries...
>>
>>130919323
You're deluded. Anti-terror squads don't exist to keep ragheads in line, they exist to keep your and me in line. All those recent terrorist attacks in the UK have been perpetrated by people the UK Anti-terror goons KNEW about. They simply didn't bother actually stopping them.
>>
>>130919372
>2% of your population is nearly 10% of ours you fucking idiot
You missed the main point of my post. They wouldn't go to Australia in any number of significance
>>
>>130918309
No.
>>
>>130919505
Any is too many. There is absolutely no benefit to Australians from free movement with the UK, it's a losing deal no matter how you spin it. We don't want you here and we don't want to travel to your rainy shithole.
>>
>>130919374
I don't know I think the nanny state level in Australia is worse than the UK... Bike helmets and bells and no night life in Sydmey
>>
>>130910080
You canzuk my dick
>>
Don't want it. And neither should you. consider that all of our scum would move to Australia and so would Canada's.
>>
>>130919564
Loads of people want to move to the UK, and certain industries allow for greater growth in the UK.
>>
>>130919564
Why are you being so aggresive? The majority of us oppose any free movement deal so calm down
>>
File: 1495343470640.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495343470640.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>130910080
Why the fuck would we want to be joined with Canada or the UK? You can get arrested and jailed in BOTH of those countries for posting anything racial on this website. Stay the fuck away from us degenerates.
>>
>>130919572
you get arrested for tweets. No denying Australia is over the top as well though.
>>
>>130910080
>So I saw fucking bulgarian and romanian gypsys coming in while myself despite not having British Grandparents but Having 95% British blood + A tiny dash of German and Swiss being denied.

Yeah, it's fucked. The British Empire fucking sucked, and whites fucking suck. We have no empathy or solidarity amongst each other man. This doesn't count for much but if it were up to me I would have let you in providing you weren't a criminal.
>>
>>130919626
Why would the scum move from the UK to Australia.. the social welfare is way better ( in the sense of the leaches) in the Uk
>>
>>130919492
this cunt gets it
>>
Fuck off were full, the UK can fuck off and dump there shit skins elsewhere.
>>
File: 1477506360510.jpg (316KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477506360510.jpg
316KB, 1024x576px
>If we take UK and Cucknada out i'm all fo-

Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>130919505
They already try to get over here, people on the subcontinent are so keen to come here India threatened us when we cut a visa program they leech on. Any deal that brings over non-anglos I cannot support.

I'm also not a fan of your current culture. The police state that seems only interested in arresting people speaking out about the caliphate and you guys honestly considering electing a open Marxist is too much for me to bear sorry.
>>
>>130910080
this would just result in more asians and pakis in australia. uk and canada are more cucked than us, so they would only drag us down.
>>
>>130919492
Well yeah but that's a problem with anti-terror goons not doing their jobs, needs to be fixed with or without canzuk.
>>
File: 343_10.jpg (4KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
343_10.jpg
4KB, 120x120px
>>130919597
>>
File: 1487798494309.jpg (43KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487798494309.jpg
43KB, 495x480px
>>130910080
>freedom of movement with little Pakistan
>>
File: IMG_2749.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2749.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
True Canadians ,those whose families existed in Canada before the second ww, did more than enough to earn everlasting respect from the commonwealth.
It's not complicated, just racist.

Get over it.
>>
>>130919950
That IS their job. If they stopped terrorism, the government wouldn't have an excuse to "crack down" on everyone else. Muslims are a symptom, not a cause. They're just a finger puppet to expand government control.
The goons job is to kick your door down for posting something mean about muslims on faceberg.
>>
I wouldn't mind immigration so much if I actually had a homeland to go back to. I hear all day immigrants talk about going home to be with their own people for vacation and I get pissed. Like living in Canada is so unbearable for them that they just try and siphon some wealth and send it back home. I have nowhere else. This is it for me, and they want to sink it by allying with the liberals to get more gibs while back home they vote conservative because it's the just and honourable thing to do. This fact has radicalized me.
>>
>>130917401
I'm sorry Australia ; ________ ;
>>
>>130910080
>free movement with Canada
"no"
>>
>>130910080
Fuck that. Keep your filthy pakis. We're full.
>>
Sounds great, lets offload as many pakis as we can onto the penal colonies.
>>
>>130920340
Lol this
>>
>>130919916
Yep.
As an outside observer it's pretty obvious, it's just a ploy to backdoor aus with refugees.
Stay strong you crazy fucking cunts, you're like the Floridians of the Commonwealth
>>
>>130919310
>Pakis only make up 2% of our population. If they can't even make it to the North

Where the FUCK is your "North"? Somewhere past fucking Morpeth?!

(As though somebody this ignorant has even heard of Morpeth, never mind is able to pinpoint it on a map)
>>
This is a future britain has to enter.
>>
>british are such pieces of shit they're not even willing to accept evolved brits aka australians
color me surprised
>>
>>130920548
That map has very weird boundaries that make the number and spread of Paki's look more than it is
>>
No thanks. I would only be happy with Australians having free access to NZ, and vice versa. We would rather not have UK and CAN Muslims :^)
>>
>>130920874
The fuck is that flag.
>>
>>130910080
why not the us?

why would canada and australia want terrorists from the uk?
>>
>Deport all the chinks and shitskins
>Have glorious Anglosphere alliance
>>
>>130920704
Not really. Just a bit simplified. I'm actually moving back to England soon, and the amount of areas I had to reject due to infestation is fucking alarming. I'm from the North-West, and to remain in my own broad cultural zone I have to retreat right up a mountain and but ridiculously overpriced property in a National Park. You can't escape the cunts, hardly. All the old industrial cities are fucked, and even smaller places around London.

As for Australia, a few might trickle over, but that goes for Australia's Chinks too. Muslims do have religious a duty to expand into any infidel space, but the cost of a plain ticket is no joke.
>>
>>130914890
Western euros are a bunch of soft ons who've fucked up their own countries. They can all fuck off too. Too many slopes in canada, too many towel heads in uk and too many africoons in both. Great deal for everyone except us.
>>
>>130910080
God save the Queen.

Freer movement than before would be nice. Free movement I feel is too much.
>>
>>130910080
You advocate for all the refugee scum in Canuckland to be able to freely pour into Oz. This place would become your EU equiv of Germany.

Wtf is wrong with you? Years spent turning back freeloading cunts on boats and you want to just let em on in ? Fuck you and your lack of foresight you dumb fuck. Look at Woodridge if you are from QLD, Redfern and Blacktown and Punch bowl if from NSW, Darwin if from NT and the equiv from the other irrelevant fuckers.

That will be city-wide with both Apex wannabe nignogs and Abbo cunts everywhere.

Do you want to be a full on minority hated by the majorities and treated as such? Because that is how you become a full on minority.
>>
>>130921108
You're too small to stand against a rising China. Simple as that. The USA is growing less Anglo by the day, need I remind you?
>>
>>130921086
>but the cost of a plain ticket is no joke.

It is literally cheaper to fly from London to Sydney than it is to fly from Sydney to Perth.
>>
>>130921216
So the solution is to invite them all in via other countries?
>>
>>130921108
Truth. What should happen is hat we take the best those countries have to offer and populate the south seas with good anglo stock leave the rest to degenerate.
>>
File: 1494929596519.jpg (27KB, 400x647px) Image search: [Google]
1494929596519.jpg
27KB, 400x647px
>>130910080
The only downside to this is all the faggy French in Canada and poos in the UK. Other from that im 100% on board.
>>
>>130921320
Neither is cheap, though!

The Pakis had an advantage in moving to England in that they could slot into the post-industrial wreckage like overgrown cockroaches. Australia just isn't as good a habitat for them. They would have to compete with your Chinks too, and I can imagine that might not be pretty when it got down to it.
>>
>>130921573
You can get an air fare to London for $700 AUD. That is in fact very cheap.
Whether or not Australia is hospitable to them is totally irrelevant, they have a religious obligation to invade and fuck the place up whether its' nice or not.
>>
>>130921448
Canada is the weak link, unfortunately. I'd leave them out, while offering the Maritime Provinces the option of rejoining us if they secede from Quebec and Toronto madness. A Britain that realigned itself with you lads would hopefully be of the right political mindset to reject mass Third World immigration. I appreciate that such a "hope" is not a great offer, but this is something we have to work on.
>>
File: 1474286309146.png (25KB, 706x431px) Image search: [Google]
1474286309146.png
25KB, 706x431px
Yeanah maybe 40 years ago when Canada & the UK were respectable nations but now they can live in a caliphate silently (wouldn't want to get arrested for saying bad things about muslims on social media) and prepare to pay Jizya tax.
>>
File: 1521780094077430449.jpg (264KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
1521780094077430449.jpg
264KB, 800x642px
>>130921788
I'd support it if we brought back the white Australia policy.
>>
>>130921929
You seen the state of Sydney?
>>
>>130921688
australia has less white people than the UK (although not if you count asians as white, which I do).

people bitch about muh whiteness but all european countries are way whiter compared to something like texas or california (and i lived in both of those).
>>
>>130922203
That literally has nothing to do with what I posted.
>>
>>130916035
get fucked you stupid britbong cunt, stay the fuck in your own shit country and keep letting muhammads terrorize your country whilst holding hands and singing about it.
>>
>>130910080
>not including south Asia, Rhodesia, South Africa

racist much?
>>
>>130922707
>Pakistan
>Zimbabwe
No thanks. maybe if the white population in South Africa continues to increase at it's current rate then they can be accepted
>>
>>130921108
Australians are western european though, and we're just as cucked.
>>
File: wolf creek.jpg (31KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
wolf creek.jpg
31KB, 636x358px
>>130922919
>we're just as cucked.
Mick Taylor begs to differ.
>>
>>130910080
Better change that to CHINKANZUK
>>
Death to all Culture wooo hooo
>>
File: 1495534264984.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
1495534264984.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
>>130919551
Neck yourself you faggot.
>>
NZ is a paradise. The only way I'm imagining it is our beaches getting crowded. Noone from NZ would want to move. I thought we were ant-globalization?
>>
>>130923509
>That leaf
Why man. A better design would be a union jack in the corner colonial style flag
>>
File: 1466727908815.jpg (133KB, 1200x595px) Image search: [Google]
1466727908815.jpg
133KB, 1200x595px
>>130923995
How about this?
>>
>>130923509
>>130924704

Both shit
>>
>>130924704
Too EU/ Imperial japan like
>>
>>130910080
Its a back foor for Pakis to live somewhere decent, fuck that
>>
File: 39550005.jpg (385KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
39550005.jpg
385KB, 750x900px
Sounds like a great deal for fags in C and UK
But the A and NZ would just get flooded with liberals and shitskins
>>
Australia and NZ can't even get it to work with each other, adding in yanks in denial and perfidious albion (who willingly and knowingly cut its commonwealth ties to join the eu) will just add more problems
>>
>>130910080
I love the idea but we have to uncuck ourselves first, you too Britain.

No Amerilards allowed this time. Their attempts at (((empire))) caused the world
to be this fucked up from degeneracy to the migrants. Britain's empire was the greatest force for good for all races.

>you will never see Britain as she was in 1913.

Too bad the future king has his mother's cuck SJW beliefs and Harry is burning the coal. Thankfully the Queen will never die.
>>
>>130910080
>CANZUK
>Not becoming the Great State of CANZUS and the united kingdom
>>
>>130927219
>free movement with forty million niggers and a hundred million mexicans

Yeah nah fuck off seppo
>>
>>130910080
The UK loses half its population to Canada, Australia and New Zealand while those countries become muslims infested ghettos.
British Jews wouldnt have it but I could imagine all the colony jews rubbing their hands at the thought of this.

Wont happen.
>>
>>130913463
LEAF
>>
So here is a question many here have voiced there views.

But what about the general populace? How do you think the libtards would view this? Do you think if there is a vote all or some countries would vote for it.
>>
>>130925362
There too lazy too move
>>
>>130922017
Ah if only, if only we hadn't let it go. I mean the italians and greeks were ok but the lebs and muzzies.
>>
>>130921158
>1158▶
>>>130910080 (OP)
>God save the Queen.
>Freer movement than before would be nice. Free movement I feel is too much.

I think this is certaintly something worth debating, maybe have to have a degree or qualifications...

I also think zero welfare for 5 years at least.
>>
>>130910080
Canada is tainted and has open borders.
Canada is poison.
This is a threat to send shitskins to the islands.

Do NOT agree.
>>
>>130929948
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>130929948
Are there based regions of Leaf Land... I heard Alberta is pretty based.
>>
Australia belongs to China's sphere of influence. God, look at a map you meme spouter.
>>
>>130932820
>Australia belongs to China's sphere of influence.
t. chang
It's time to break that perception then
>>
>>130932820
Australia belongs to western civilization.
Australia is a bastion of the Anglo world and triumph of British Imperialism.
>>
>>130932820
We turn back boats.
We have no wall that needs to be built.
We are cucked but probably the least cucked out of all western nations.
>>
>>130921086
the only real hope for keeping muzrats out would be us not offering gibs to foreigners

just like we do for nz
>>
File: 00.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>130910080
Why would anyone think free movement is good?
>>
File: sargon.jpg (24KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
sargon.jpg
24KB, 349x349px
>>130910080
you Canzuk my dick
>>
>>130936875
I can't findland it
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.