[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain yourselves republishits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

explain yourselves republishits
>>
We aren't spending billions of dollars to give everyone a gun
>>
>>130909570
>every fat fuck or smoker who shovels shit into their face DESERVES free healthcare at the cost of everyone else
>oh but you cant pay for your own guns. Not allowed
>>
>give everyone guns
>power is in the hands of people
>country runs and rules itself

>give government power to administer health to people
>power is in the hand of centralized government
>government owns you, body and wallet

One of these ideals is anathema to the ideal of liberty.
>>
>>130909570

The problem is that you marxist scum don't want rights. You want welfare. "Free" healthcare paid for by me.
>>
File: 1481176337019.jpg (175KB, 1000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481176337019.jpg
175KB, 1000x1024px
>>130909570
>>
>>130909570
Of course everyone wants universal health care, it's who pays for it where the problem is.
>>
>>130909626
>>130909680
>>130909745
>>130909971
>>130909907
>>130910065
what a bunch of cucks letting some libshit boss you around.
>>
>>130909570
Explain why a 52% tax rate is acceptable to you?
>>
Of all the institutions in the world, why do you think that govt should be in charge of healthcare? Id rather have the affordability and quality of the free market than the universality and shit quality of socialized healthcare. Plus, socialized healthcare makes things too damned expensive. Ive had close relatives opting to pay for the fines instead of the premiums because they were too damned high. Also, why is there this false notion that healthcare is a right? If it was a right, it shouldnt cost a penny. Healthcare is a commodity and the only thing that makes things affordable and quality is the free market, not government.
>>
>>130909570
We arent demanding the government pay for out guns.

And we need them for when some uppity assholes want to make us do shit (like pay for their healthcare) using government force.

It's pretty simple
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.