[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you noticed that when you ask religious people anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mercury.jpg (195KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
mercury.jpg
195KB, 1024x638px
Have you noticed that when you ask religious people anything about God, they direct you to a man written book?
>>
>>130909383
> asking a man about God

Ya dun goofed
>>
>>130909383
prove the earth isnt flat without using jewish science.

(hint: you cant)
>>
>>130909383
What is the Ark of the Covenant?
>>
>>130909383
enjoy Hell
>>
File: 99% of USA females.jpg (265KB, 993x837px) Image search: [Google]
99% of USA females.jpg
265KB, 993x837px
>>130909854
Yes I can.
Because unlike you I don't live in a trailer park and unlike you I use airplanes to travel and see the planet with my own eyes. Back to your sister/wife you go, she's ready to give birth.
>>
Don't follow any BS religion.
Try to disprove the flat Earth and find God in yourself.
>>
>>130909854
We have seasons based on the position of the sun and the earth's rotation sickle.
>>
>>130910074
>hijacking flat earth
You are not God. You can't find God inside anybody. Christ perhaps. An angel. Perhaps. But not God
>>
What do non-religious people direct you to? A God written book?
>>
>>130910163
>can't find spiritual entities outside of angles and Jewish men
Gtfo fag
>>
File: retard.jpg (46KB, 650x388px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
46KB, 650x388px
>>130910367
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.