[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Joe Rogan #ourguy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: based.png (1B, 486x500px)
based.png
1B, 486x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLt4fsqT2fI
>>
>>130906381
I enjoy his podcast sometimes, but he needs to lay off the fucking booze and dope so he'll stop bringing shit up for 20 podcasts in a row and then forgetting about it and bringing it up again randomly for 20 more podcasts in the future
>>
File: woke.png (517KB, 1126x480px) Image search: [Google]
woke.png
517KB, 1126x480px
>>130906543

Yeah his dope stuff is pretty out of control, the way he freaked out at Steven Crowder about it all defensive and nasty.
>>
>>130906381
Cuck drug addict.

Yeah, very /ourguy/. comeone.
>>
>>130906381
Why do all his guests suck his dick so hard?
Is it in the contract?
>>
>>130906381
>ask black science man a science question
>he doesn't actually know what he's talking about
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>130907095
explain
>>
>>130907095

I didn't even watch the video lmao, I can't bare all of this black science man worship. I like Sam Hyde's take, Neil Tyson rockets 2070.

Dat thumbnail and video title though lmaoo.
>>
>>130907070
>Implying Jordan B Peterson's episode wasn't lit
>>
>>130906381
>watch his livestream
>Damn dude i think we're just gonna get rid of borders, they're such a old fashion idea man, you should just be free to go where you want too bro.
Nah he's a cuck
>>
>>130906381
joseph genuinely believes in no borders one world government, on his terms, but still yeah he supports one huge world government. says it often.
>>
>>130907407
>>Damn dude i think we're just gonna get rid of borders, they're such a old fashion idea man, you should just be free to go where you want too bro.

When the fuck did he say this?

When speaking to other people he says that stuff like Islam and refugees is bad.
>>
>explains light reflecting in all directions off an atom

went to quantum??? talked about grabbing a coin and it escaping your fingers???
>>
>>130907546
You can believe in both. You just can't believe they can both exist at the same time.

Utopia can exist, but we'd need to murder 90% of the world to put us in a place where it's possible.
>>
>>130907509

What a two-faced sob.
>>
>>130907730

Yeah when you put it in those, sure I would be ok with open borders, but the problem is that you have Billions of Africans and Muslims that bring nothing to the table and are a scourge in our societies.
>>
>>130907509
Its because he's a massive hippy who doesn't know enough about the world around him so he

>hehuhuh I'll interview this guy and learn some shit while looking like I understand
>>
File: 1496084857431.png (230KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496084857431.png
230KB, 500x375px
>>130907509
Most people are for a one world government, actually, but one that benefits them and whomever they deem acceptable to be a part of it.

Nazis, commies, fascists, anti-fascists, they are all alike in that their final destination is the same. A complete global hegemony shaped in their image.
>>
>>130906381
I love Joe Rogan and those stupid faces that get tagged alongside the video titles that are like "Joe Rogan Learns..."
>>
>>130907372
Jordan Peterson's a smart psychologist. Very good at developing methodologies and corresponding analogies for behavioral therapy, but that's where his expertise ends, and he parades around as much more than that. Kind of like NDT, who acts like he knows his shit politically but should just stick to science (and barely that)

He is not a philosopher, he is not a genealogist, and he is extremely susceptible to both "Appeal to Tradition" and "Slippery Slope" arguments in nearly all of his lectures, interviews, and writings.

His interpretations of classic myths and narratives are spoken as if they have inherent truth (they don't, they're his interpretations, which is a "post-modernist" idea, so one he enjoys rejecting). He also constantly works ideas to fit his own narrative (kind of like Derrida who he despises so) and makes unsubstantiated anthropological and historical claims, as well as half-baked summarizations of philosophies that he truly does not understand the full context of.

Love hearing him talk though, but he's a Jung puppet, and if you actually read any Jung, you'll realize that Peterson's ideas aren't nearly his own, and that he's a mouthpiece for his own ideology that he tries so hard not to be.

A hypocrite, if you will.
>>
>>130906381
He looks bewildered most of the time.
>>
>>130907971
>Most people are for a one world government, actually
maybe in a very ideally but never would I attempt to impose that on the middle east in its' current state.

>he thinks Nazi's were interested in world domination
Oh Sweetie
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.