[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you hear the one about Seth Rich?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: HRC.jpg (83KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HRC.jpg
83KB, 1440x1080px
They reckoned the DNC got him whacked, then got everyone in the FBI, police and media to help cover it up because that's how the Deep State works.

Trump went along with it too, because he doesn't want to see any harm come to the DNC either.

Why, you ask? No-one knows, but it possibly has something to do with him working with the Russians to leak some emails. Everyone knows doing shit like that will get you killed.
>>
File: kim-dotcom.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kim-dotcom.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
One man has all the answers. They're calling him an American hero.
>>
Before you write it off as some zany prank cooked up by those goofy 4Chan hipsters, consider that the most respected journalist in the whole of the USA is taking it seriously.

I can only be a matter of days before this blows right up.

Rumor has it from a highly respected Internet image board source DC is shitting its pants.
>>
File: 1472842133437.png (2MB, 1000x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1472842133437.png
2MB, 1000x1023px
>>130905424
>>
>>130905877

Look: it's the president from the future.
>>
>>130905877
saved
>>
>>130905877
This made me realize, Trump has probably done enough to where it would definitely start a civil war if he was killed
>>
>>130906390

Trump has done nothing that couldn't be undone in two hours.
>>
What a nothing burger.
>>
>>130905424
It's not really over is it? Trump is just gathering more evidence right? It can't end like this. He was a patriot, a hero.

His name was Seth Rich.
>>
>>130908615

Do you honestly believe the DNC paid a professional hitman to take him out on the streets at 4am, and this pro was so incompetent he couldn't even finish the job?

And that the GOP, having all the info you have, and more, isn't the slightest bit interested in the case, when it could mean them holding power for next to eternity?

Think it through, retard.
>>
/pol/ just can't accept that it was some random nigger or two doing nigger things.

when usually pol is the first to claim niggers niggering is the most common thing in the wrld
>>
>>130906390
Good. Who doesn't want to purge the filth?
>>
>>130909836
>nigger
>all possessions were still on him

Hmm really makes me think
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.