[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that your no better than islamists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1914x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1914x1039px
Thats right, if your a CIA/Mossad asset (which most of you alt right cucks are) then your no better than the islamists blowing up kids on the streets of Europe. In my book you deserve to hang along with the CIA/Mossad/MI5 responsible for these terrorist groups. Your no better than the people who did 9/11 until you WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Most of the alternative net pundits are controlled opposition. Learn how to identify ashkenazi facial features (im not saying all ashkenazi jews are the enemy but most who are involved in this conspicuous Isreali ploy are assets). For those sensitive about racial generalizations, i ask you, is it not fitting to round up entire ethnic groups in wartime (germans/japanese during ww2 ect).

Get the word out that the United States is an -occupied- country. Disseminate this primarily among the police force and military. Your government are literally involved in terrorist attacks on the general population via CIA control of Jihadist groups ect. This must come to an end. You need to stop fucking about and get serious.

This starts with the realization that the entire alt political space is controlled by the same people blowing european and american kids up in terror attacks. The Isreali assets among your population are literally no better than supermarket bombers. This is how the entire population must come to view them

It is they, those you have been deceived into following, the assets who surround you in every day life, who are the main problem. Not the idiots with beards in far flung corners of the world, but their handlers in the intelligence agencies and entire strata of compatriots in the psyop controlled opposition.

You have been under a trance that will now break. You will then repeat this to everyone you know. The first and most immediate target is the zio-jihadist control grid that you call a political home.
>>
Morality is a social construct.
>>
Also, 666 is an intelligence agency sign (its spilled over into mainstream media, and im aware of the satanic origins) but in this context its used primarily by assets to identify eachother. This is is so their videos wont be targeted with the algorithms that suppress most alt media among other things. Theres a reason these personalities survived the massive censorship spree.

Next, you CANNOT rely entirely on the internet/digital communication anymore. You MUST start printing leaflets, posters, infographics ect en masse and begin a nationwide flyposting campaign. Concentrate on getting the information into the military rank and file, police and high schools.

The narrative must be simple and easy to understand - (The CIA are conducting terrorist attacks against americans on US soil via their controlled proxies) - repeat that ten times
>>
>>130905367

I agree, which i why i say we lampshade you fuckers before another camel jockie neckbeard associate of yours blows up a train-station

In all honesty, i have more respect for the Elders of Zion than i have for you cowardly idiots, or the lowlife shills who are selling out humanity for a few crumbs from the table of the elite. The average shill/operative stands nothing to gain in the long term, as the elites plan to throw them under the bus aswel. Still they side with those destroying the planet, and for what ? It might be understandable if they where fabulously wealthy but they arnt. Their selling out their own blood for scraps. This makes the common asset the lowest of low, not a predatory serpent like the elite, or a brave human, but a ratlike creature in a human shell. They are whats refered to in yiddish lore as ''Golems'', empty vassles for their masters, devoid of siprit, to be used and then discarded. They may have their trinkets, which they mistake for honor, but they are dead to the universe as they have no spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVZmo8CsGQ
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>130908469
>>
File: 1474670307030.gif (2MB, 425x256px) Image search: [Google]
1474670307030.gif
2MB, 425x256px
>>130905286

This is very important for the r_theDonald fags to understand.

They are the only ones that don't know this.

>In b4 called shill shill shill by Reddit cucks

The Truth is the TRUTH.
>>
File: liberalparadise.jpg (88KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
liberalparadise.jpg
88KB, 850x400px
>>130910078
posting is really sketchy for this thread.
>>
>>130910562

I know, its almost like its being suppressed by a Janitor
>>
>>130905286
fuck off leftypol
>>
>Having opinions is the same as actually killing children

Typical leftist logic.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 291x173px
>>130905286
This whole thread could be CIA talking to FBI or vice versa. Your jewy counter intel has fucked itself to the point where you have no idea where anything is coming from you or your buddies. Full fucking Oroboros faggotry!
>>
>>130905286
You're no better than a kike.
>>
>>130912749
>>130912466

The United Nations and the ''gnostic'' (satanic) Ouroboros dont like what i have to say. Try harder lads
>>
>>130905286
Hey, Potato N*gger its actually etc NOT ect.

>ect
>ect
>ect

You're worse than that Indian poster who was shit talking everyone but had ____P0O as his ID
>>
>>130913363

>So called empire defeated militarily by semi literate potato niggers with no artillery

Go die for Isreal if you love them so much mate. Or just wait for the next ''Islamist'' terror attack (same difference)
>>
>>130905286
See ya in the last page shill.
>>
File: 1494506584108.jpg (367KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
1494506584108.jpg
367KB, 640x859px
>>130914699

Feeling a bit dejected are we ?

Free advice - try not to be so stupid in future.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.