[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So pol what was all this about then eh?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: The ORB.jpg (38KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
The ORB.jpg
38KB, 460x258px
Is Trump a spawn of Satan plotting the coming of the antichrist or is he just a Saudi bitch boy?
>>
He was just converting to globalism
>>
>>130903412
>...world leaders to mark the opening of Riyadh’s Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology by placing their hands on a globe “in a gesture of solidarity.”
>>
>>130903412

They are trying to hack Russia.
>>
the arab guy wanted to share his glowing balls,what?
>>
>>130904567
lel, and you believe that shit do ya? Trumptards and their orange messiah make Jim Jones cultists look sane.
>>
The Saudi king literally disinherited all his hard line heirs and declared a moderate to be the next in line for succession yesterday. Trump has the Saudis by the balls.
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (163KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
163KB, 640x621px
>>130903412
>>
>>130904995
>>130904567

Trumpcucks are traitors.
If hillary was in that exact same picture... fuck if she was in the background of that picture there'd be screaming about "spirit cooking! Saudi shill!"

Here's another fucking picture for you trumpcucks.

Trump with jeff epsteins little girl wrangler. The pimp.
>>
>>130904995
Are you retarded? This prince is the biggest war hawk there is.
>>
>>130904995
Prince Mohammed bin Salman a moderate? He was in charge of the Saudi security forces and was the architect of the Yemen war. Moderate my ass.
>>
>>130905285
Of Hillary or obama did half the shit trump did pol would would have stormed out the White House with pitch forks.
>>
>>130905289
He probably gets his info from Kikebart.
>>
File: a slappable face.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
a slappable face.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
>>130905420
muh 4d Chess.
>>
>>130904941
>>130905420
>there are conspiracy theorists on /pol/ that believe stupid shit so I'm going to believe stupid shit too
Genius.
>>
>>130905953
>conspiracy theory

I don't think u know what that word means faggots. Moderate Saudi is like saying moderate Nazi.
>>
I think Trump is going to try and reform the entire M.E. especially Judaism before he steps out of the office of the presidency... i've been doing lots of reading on this and I think I saw his plans, he wants to use kushner to push the sick rat pedo fucks out of power and put 'good jews' into power who are nationalist and at the same time he wants to get all the arabs to chill the fuck out while at the same time taking away their big source of power which is oil money, he will try and get russia onto our side and into the oil game in a big way, this will put oil money into the hands of white people and not into camel fuckers hands, this would be a good thing
biggest problem is current anti russia sentiment and iran/israel tensions
he can pull it off though
>>
File: mcgregor-marketing.jpg (41KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor-marketing.jpg
41KB, 645x370px
>>130903412
He's the Conor Mcgregor of politics
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.