[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREXIT: the gift that keeps on giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 82

>>
The French think the same thing and the financial lobby groups in the UK are telling the PM to lower corporation tax to keep them here but if they were to leave there is no reason for them not to go to Ireland
>>
>>130901111
Actually, I'm quite confident they'll be moving to the US. Thanks, Germany!
>>
>>130902107
This is not about financial services, this is about manufacturing... which is the real goal of Germany.

Germany cannot compete with the UK in the finance sector, but it can damn well compete in manufacturing. Germany will try to lure manufacturing such as the one Airbus or Nissan or BMW etc. are doing to Germany and away from the UK.

I mean, why shouldn't Germany do exactly that? We are talking about millions of jobs in these areas. And there is a solid business case for large companies to relocate manufacturing to e.g. Eastern Germany. Good infrastructure, no tariffs if they produce primarily for the EU, no non-tariff barriers, no supply chain disruptions etc. E.g. Nissan exports 85% of the cars it makes in the UK to the EU. If Brexit makes this burdensome in any way, shape or form, why not gradually shift production to Europe?
>>
File: 1484111853164.gif (491KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484111853164.gif
491KB, 500x281px
>>130901111
your quads only show how retarded your politicians are
>guys, UK is leaving because we may have pushed too hard, what do?
>PUSH HARDER
>>
>>130902216
>>>130901111 (OP)
>Actually, I'm quite confident they'll be moving to the US.
Manufacturing in the US literally does not exist. If anything, they would move to Mexico, not to the US. But if their primary market for goods manufactured in the UK is the EU, Mexico is out of the question.
>>
>>130902578
Do you really think KEK doesn't speak through quads?

Also, if you were in charge of the EU, would you be a pushover and hand the UK everything they want... OR... you would do what Trump does and put Europe first and try to get as many jobs that have some relation to Europe relocated to Europe from the UK?

Do you think Airbus shouldn't be producing in Poland rather than the UK? Right now, a large part of the Airbus workforce in the UK is Polish. Why not just produce in Poland right away?
>>
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-02/deutsche-bank-s-chinese-backer-said-to-boost-stake-to-almost-10
lol
>>
>>130902565

The same reasoning applies for manufacturing, Ireland has one of the lowest corporation taxes in europe and businesses have already been moving there.
>>
File: Legacy of Gan.png (137KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
Legacy of Gan.png
137KB, 500x522px
>>130902790
right now I do not care about who is producing where, I just don't want rapes like in germany, grenade attacks like in Sweden and truck related violence like recently in France
yet another Polish man killed by african scum your mutti invited
and yeah, Kek speak through numericals, but his most important quote is
>fuck leftists
>>
>>130901111
less business > existing

?
>>
>>130902911
>The same reasoning applies for manufacturing, Ireland has one of the lowest corporation taxes in europe and businesses have already been moving there.

Yes, I was talking about manufacturing.

Ireland may have low corporate income taxes, but that is not the most important factor for manufacturing.

Also, you may not know that, but corporate income tax in Germany is not uniform, it depends on the district you locate your company in. There are districts which basically have no or very little local surcharge tax. Our corporate income tax on a federal level is only 15% and Merkel wants to lower that. Ireland is 12.5%. The reason why in most districts you pay 25% to 30% in corporate income tax is local surcharge tax. But in certain more rural districts, the local major just kept the local surcharge tax at the lowest level, so these districts aren't far off the 12.5% in Ireland.

The problem with Ireland for manufacturing is location and workforce as well as relatively high wages. So yes, it is a good country for manufacturing, but with a population of 4 million, it is an option for maybe 5% of the manufacturing companies.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
Will hanz let us back in after we collapse
>>
>>130901111
Why are you trying to destroy my country? Don't you care that there are people here who are of German blood, people like me? Don't you also care that the Anglo-Saxons originate from Northern Germany and Denmark and are your blood brothers even if it is a bit diluted?
>>
>>130902965
>I just don't want rapes like in germany
Oh come on, don't start lies like this. Let us focus on the topic for real, shall we?

Also, KEK is pretty straight forward when he speaks.
>>
>>130903546
Business is business. Are you trying to say Germany shouldn't look out for German interest? That Germany should not try to lure companies away from the UK?

Why do you have competition? If your government wants to counteract these competitive advances from Germany, it will have to e.g. lower its corporate income taxes and cut gibmees, which is positive for everyone. So you should thank Germany for pressuring your government to lower taxes which makes you more competitive worldwide.
>>
>>130903740
>attempting to destroy my countries economy and ultimately, it's people, is business
>>
>>130902216

This level of retardation.
>>
>>130903823
now imagine if you stayed in the EU when Germany rolled around their EU Army.
>>
>>130903823
>>attempting to destroy my countries economy and ultimately, it's people, is business

Competition is competition. What does it have to do with "destroying" anything. If companies think it makes sense to relocate to the EU, it is good for everyone, as it will put pressure on the UK to be more competitive.

Don't you want your government to make your country more competitive?
>>
>>130903327

We're doing quite well as it is with manufacturing in regards to pharmaceuticals and computer parts.
A move would be overwhelming but we do need something to help spur job growth as we've stagnated for years now.
>>
>>130903823
>>attempting to destroy my countries economy and ultimately, it's people, is business
become competitor
be afraid of a little competition

Germany also destroyed our manufacturing industry in the past 25 years and now we're more focused on global trade. The economy will adapt itself to a model that suits the country best
>>
File: 4L_9FMQbA7S.gif (1MB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
4L_9FMQbA7S.gif
1MB, 500x393px
>>130902565
>uk manufacturing
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Literally "mexican intellectuals"
>>
>>130903823

Just because Brits got conned by a guy who looks like pedophile pub landlord.

>350 MILLION TO THE NHS

Ahem. Doesn't mean you can complain now. Also how's the immigration situation going? I bet Britain just an absolute wonderland of whiteness and properity since the Brexit referendum.
>>
>>130903974
We're better off out
>>130904087
What you're trying to do is you're trying to bully us into submission, into giving in now that we're leaving the EU. You want to make an example out of us.
>>
>>130903327
>The problem with Ireland for manufacturing is location and workforce as well as relatively high wages. So yes, it is a good country for manufacturing, but with a population of 4 million, it is an option for maybe 5% of the manufacturing companies.

The population size doesn't matter because they're part of the EU with free movement of labor. The location doesn't matter for transportation costs because they're already being shipped into the EU from the UK so that won't change much, and until we voted to leave the EU i think the minimum wage in the UK was higher/worth more but not by much than the minimum wage in Ireland.
>>
>>130904260
Dutchland has no land to produce anything. You are too densely populated. So I don't think e destroyed your manufacturing industry, you destroyed it yourself by focusing on diamonds, tomatoes and high frequency trading.
>>
>>130904182
>A move would be overwhelming but we do need something to help spur job growth as we've stagnated for years now.
You haven't stagnated.
>>
>>130904456
>Dutchland has no land to produce anything
like that means anything. Intensified production is a thing

Like we're still miles ahead of you and the nr.2 agricultural exporter in the world
http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-american-food-giant-the-largest-exporter-of-food-in-the-world.html
>>
>>130904430
>What you're trying to do is you're trying to bully us into submission, into giving in now that we're leaving the EU. You want to make an example out of us.
Not sure what you are talking about. Business is business.

Why not provide companies producing in the UK an alternative? Why not give them generous deals with free land, long tax free periods and subsidies for R&D if they relocate to Germany?

Every job relocated to the EU is one job more here. Trump does the same thing.
>>
>>130901111
Yeah, the French tried that. The City told them to fuck off.

If bankers aren't going to move to France they sure as fuck aren't moving to Germany.
>>
Yeah and Bayern Munich are confident they could win the Champions League...

Plz tell me how that one works out for you
>>
>>130904451
>The population size doesn't matter because they're part of the EU with free movement of labor.
It matters a lot. Germany has 82 million people and despite 1 million Eastern Europeans coming here per year, we still have a massive skilled workers shortage.

Ireland may get like 30,000 Eastern Europeans a year... so you can see the problem with companies needing 1 million new workers all relocating to Ireland rather than e.g. Germany or Poland.
>>130904451
>The location doesn't matter for transportation costs because they're already being shipped into the EU from the UK so that won't change much
What are supply chains? If a company does a relocation decision on manufacturing, it just looks at things on a tabula rasa basis. >>130904451
>i think the minimum wage in the UK was higher/worth more but not by much than the minimum wage in Ireland.
Minimum wage is irrelevant when it comes to manufacturing. The question is whether you have to pay 20 euros per worker or 40 euros per worker per hour. Eastern German levels and Polish levels are around 20 euros, Ireland is up there in the 30-40 euros all in (including taxes and social surcharges etc.) per hour for workers.
>>
>>130904776
>Like we're still miles ahead of you and the nr.2 agricultural exporter in the world
I said you are focusing on tomatoes and not on manufacturing.
>>
>>130904882
The article isn't about the finance sector, it is abou manufacturing. Very different story.

We know we can maybe relocate 10% of the 350,000 finance jobs in London.

But we can potentially relocate 30% of the 3 million manufacturing jobs in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/25/nestle-axe-jobs-blue-riband-poland-swiss-confectionery
>>
>>130904905
>Yeah and Bayern Munich are confident they could win the Champions League...
>Plz tell me how that one works out for you
Quite well really. Looks like it is only Germans and Spaniards succeeding in football lately.
>>
>>130905330
Oh, those manufacturing jobs outside of London even though the article refers to London-based jobs.

Confectionery manufacture moving to Poland has been a thing long before Brexit happened, Hansi. It's best to know these things beforehand.
>>
>>130905063
>despite 1 million Eastern Europeans coming here per year, we still have a massive skilled workers shortage.

You're literally making no sense. You're telling me people will move their business to Germany because of it's population size and in the same breath telling me you have a massive skilled worker shortage despite ridiculous levels of immigration and the minimum wage was just an example to demonstrate the value of the pound when you were talking about the high wage costs in Ireland because until we voted to leave the EU the pound was worth almost 40% more than the euro and people still produced things here.
>>
>>130905330
Let's archive it https://archive.is/tqUy0
>>
>>130905662
>Confectionery manufacture moving to Poland has been a thing long before Brexit happened, Hansi. It's best to know these things beforehand.

The point is, that these things will continue. And they will not move to China, they will move to the EU for obvious reasons.

Again, this is just a normal reaction of companies to a change situation. If you have the chance to rebalance your manufacturing base, of course you will produce in your target market to avoid tariffs and non-tariff barriers.
>>
>>130905693
>You're telling me people will move their business to Germany because of it's population size and in the same breath telling me you have a massive skilled worker shortage despite ridiculous levels of immigration

I am saying that despite Germany being so large, it cannot even get the majority of relocated businesses due to our skills shortage.

Ireland will not get more than 5% of the relocated manufacturing businesses due to their skills shortage.

Not quite sure what was unclear.
>>
>>130901111
>moving business from uk to de
>lol
forget it. i've been running businesses both in uk and in de. and I'd take uk any day.

Anglo business culture is superior to germany's everything-must-be-regulated-and-watched culture.
>>
>>130901111
Can't wait for all of your shiny new Muzzie immigrants to become bankers, Hans. You'll certainly show us.
>>
>>130903410

NEIN
E
I
N
>>
>>130901111
I hope so, those in the south will lose their jobs.
>>
>>130903572
lol the police is ignoring pedophile rape gangs because of the constant "racist" calls and you fucking know this!
>>
>>130905901
>And they will not move to China, they will move to the EU for obvious reasons.
name some of those obvious reason why they should not pack up and move it to China
>>
>>130906240
>Can't wait for all of your shiny new Muzzie immigrants to become bankers, Hans.
We haven't got a single Muslim banker here... unlike in London.
>>
>>130901111
i hate germans so goddamn much
>>
>>130906149
>Anglo business culture is superior to germany's everything-must-be-regulated-and-watched culture.
Well, good for you. I am sure this is the reason we are a manufacturing world champion... and you are not.
>>
File: 1498009051642.jpg (163KB, 1417x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498009051642.jpg
163KB, 1417x768px
>>130906240

>win war
>lose Empire
>get bombed
>get stabbed
>get trucked

you only had to listen
>>
>>130906424
Germany isn't the UK. Try again. There isn't a single documented case of a rape which was reported to the police which did not go to the statistics.
>>
>>130906550

Hating yourself is very unhealthy, anon.
>>
>>130901111
germany cant and wont do shit

you are a dying nation and we can undercut you lmao
>>
File: 1466774823080.png (89KB, 906x818px) Image search: [Google]
1466774823080.png
89KB, 906x818px
>>130901111
Don't worry hans, they'll regret moving after we level your country again :^)
>>
>>130906777
I don't hate myself. I hate germans. Because you are a people who do terrible things. Like throwing my aryan grandfather in a POW camp for taking up arms in defense of his native germanic land and nearly starving him to death. Or like trying to kill our entire continent three times in a single century, most recently by letting a childless woman invite millions of shitskins in. I honestly cannot express my contempt for Germans in strong enough words.
You are a disgrace to the germanic peoples. You and the Swedes.
>>
>>130906020

So why would they move to Germany if you have a skills shortage and are relying on immigration when they could move somewhere with lower corporation tax and still have the same problem of having to fill jobs that they would have in Germany?
>>
>>130906770
when we found out we have kept labour out of power 3 times now

we brexited to stop germany giving us more niggers

we have arrested and jailed and deported a few of the groomers

we did somert about it! what the fuck did you do after cologne hans? FUCK ALL! you arrested the cop who snitched instead!
>>
>>130905510
>2013

Nigga, Obama and Cameron were still in power and Brexit hadn't even happened.

The past is a foreign country
>>
>(((Germany))) is confident they can snatch UK money after the (((EU))) has been exposed for being greedy kikes
This is a great example as to why people would not want to be apart of the (((EU))) with the kikey (((Germans))).
>>
File: 1495796493366.jpg (106KB, 488x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495796493366.jpg
106KB, 488x512px
>>130907121

THIS! After the next war perpetuated by the Anglos Europe will be 30% white, this will teach the goy..uhm Germans!

I love that your little Anglo brain still can not compute that being a kike slave got yourself in that situation in the first place.

Stay mad, Humphrey Cuckington.
>>
>>130907379
>So why would they move to Germany if you have a skills shortage and are relying on immigration when they could move somewhere with lower corporation tax and still have the same problem of having to fill jobs that they would have in Germany?
They won't all move to Germany. Some will, others will move to Poland and other Eastern European states. Some may even move to Dutchland, Austria or Switzerland, depending on the goodies they are promised.
>>
The worst thing about German's is they're arrogance, yet they've added literally nothing of value to world culture
>>
>>130907362

kek, you are Germans. If your grandfather took up arms after the German-Dutch war was over he was actually a terrorist and deserved to get shot.
If he just got captured in the invasion well, that is war. My grandfather was in a POW camp as well. What is your point?
You allowed the British to conduct spy operations from your territory before the war, what did you think would happen?
If your grandfather fought against us he is responsible for the Europe as it is today. Face it.
>>
>>130904415
I can never decide who between the Irish and the Germans are the most bitter towards Britain, lol
>>
File: IMG_1638.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1638.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>130901111
Do it, please try, I can assure you - we won't be going to see all your filthy Cucks and refugees
>>
>>130907875
Your whole argument is based on the premise
>you are Germans
Which happens to be false. Opinion discarded.
>>
File: Nobelprizes by nation.png (70KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Nobelprizes by nation.png
70KB, 630x630px
>>130907727

>being so mad that you start lying

You created the current Germany, you reprogrammed us after 1945 to be soulless economists. What about you think long term next time? Would also help in not losing yet another Empire, eh?
>>
>>130908030

You were longer part of Germany than you were not. I can understand your language. You own national anthem mentions it.

>Wilhelmus van Nassouwe
ben ik, van Duitsen bloed,

Stop denying yourself, just because we are politically divided does not make you a different people.
And again, if your Grandfather fought against us as a Partisan he was literally a jew enabling terrorist.
>>
>>130907991
Oy mates you need a hand stomping the Huns in? We'd love to help out bff's <3
>>
File: 1482153057849.jpg (96KB, 695x594px) Image search: [Google]
1482153057849.jpg
96KB, 695x594px
>>130908328
>mfw America does it f o r f r e e this time
>>
>>130902650
Funny. Alabama alone has dozens of large scale manufacturing, including a Mercedes Benz factory in Tuscaloosa. The midwesten rust belt is largely that way because taxes, unions and free trade drove the heavy industry there away. Because of union agreements the american auto industry was forced to move out of the country to stay competitive with foreign companies that built factories in southern right to work states with a large population of people with a strong protestant work ethic. This is why if you but a Ford or GM product, it is likely made in Mexico or Canada but you can buy a Volkswagen, Mercedes, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan or Toyota built in the U.S. made from 80% to 90% U.S. made parts. When the rust belt lowers taxes and introduces right to work laws, industry may well move back there. Or maybe not. For example, the Northeast was the cradle of the U.S. firearms industry. As the Northeast passed more and more restrictive legislation regulation guns, more manufacturers began relocating to gun friendly states. Colt Defense left Connecticut and refused to participate in a state ceremony establishing the original Colt as a historic monument. Ruger quietly moved out of Connecticut as well to their heavy industry facilities in New Hampshire. Remington has all but abandoned their New York facilities and relocated to Alabama. There's manufacturing in the U.S., it's just mostly in the Old Confederacy and in conservative western states now. And nobody seems to have noticed. Which I'm fine with, personally. Let em think we're all racist uneducated hicks, and the liberals will stay away for at least a couple of generations.
>>
File: 1497332505903.jpg (105KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
1497332505903.jpg
105KB, 539x717px
>>130908328
>>130908470

This. Be like your based ancestors and kill more Germanic people. THIS time it just MUST work. Be like pic related, your proud grandfather :^)
>>
>>130907727
>German's
>they're
Did you already poo in loo today Pajeet?
>>
File: 1491974219301.jpg (128KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491974219301.jpg
128KB, 640x628px
>>130908470
Yall bring the biscuits, we'll bring our guns and we'll do Shermans March stright through Europe
>>
>>130903948
Why? Southern culture is basically British Colonial culture outside big cities like Atlanta and Birmingham. Waves of European, Korean and Japanese companies have been building factories here like they're going out of style since the mid 1990's. Why wouldn't British industry relocate here? That's assuming the Trump administration doesn't give the U.K. most favored nation status similar to China.
>>
>>130908574
>>130908669
Haven't seen this many German flags in one thread since the update
>>
File: 1496940127410.jpg (36KB, 279x318px) Image search: [Google]
1496940127410.jpg
36KB, 279x318px
>>130908778

I guess good goyim never change lol
>>
File: NewGerman.jpg (192KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
NewGerman.jpg
192KB, 600x600px
>>130908947
Said the cunt whose cuntry is literally being invaded by sand niggers who rape all his womens...

If it wasn't so sad I'd laugh at you
>>
File: 1495990895754.png (91KB, 534x363px) Image search: [Google]
1495990895754.png
91KB, 534x363px
>>130909133

>56%
>main producer of interracial porn
>main consumer of interracial porn
>leading in interracial marriage
>"culture" consists of toxic consumerism
>at least 12 million illegals inside the country
>at least 35 million niggers inside the country

BASED
>>
File: SSSesamestreet.jpg (55KB, 628x587px) Image search: [Google]
SSSesamestreet.jpg
55KB, 628x587px
>>130909334
Just keep voting Merkle back in I'm sure it'll be get better soon...

Also be careful about your comments against the state comrade, I wouldn't want you rounded up your your country's police for having an original fucking thought.

http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/7/3377153
>>
File: 1481705119325.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1481705119325.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>130906770
What are the New Year's Eve sexual attacks?
>>
File: Beautiful_Switzerland.jpg (253KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful_Switzerland.jpg
253KB, 630x473px
>>130909334
>>130909866
Both of your countries are a disaster, why fight?
>>
>>130909866

>the post when Breitbart is you main source

your nation is kike central since 1945, you are the biggest head of the hydra. I do not care if I go to prison or die, all of this can only be ended with massive bloodshed in both of our countries.
If you did not have the memory of a goldfish you would remember where bombing Germany got you.
>>
>>130909334
>muh 56%
50% of the country is against immigrants, is racist and is against globalism

meanwhile 99% of germcucks support refugees and globalism
>>
>>130902565
>Germany cannot compete with the UK in the finance sector
Our finance sector is not as overblown as UK's, but it is highly competitive because it is ultimately backed by the german economy, which is based on production of goods. The UK's economy is their finance sector, they can't generate any noteworthy income without it.

Losing access to europe is going to hit them especially hard, because many of their little finance exploits rely on them being a weak and corrupt entry point into the EU market. If, for example, the british LTD form of business is no longer part of the EU, many scam businesses will face serious troubles, as they are now risking more than 5 pounds (!) of accountability.
>>
>>130910319

kek, I lived in the US, stop lying you dumb nigger.
Right now the majority of new borns is already non-white in your country. The majority of Trump supporters are civic nationalist at best which just means a slower death.
So when are you going to use your guns? When you are 30% white? Oh right, you will never use them because you are a coward and will tell you that BASED Jamals fucking your daughter while wearing his MAGA hat is TRUE AMERICANA haha
>>
File: BnE2.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
BnE2.png
574KB, 605x558px
>>130910289
It's main source was a press release from German police, and you'd know that if you looked at the source I linked and could read German you shill

Go home shareblu ur drunk

Also we got all your best and brightest last time cause they didn't want to live in a crater, so yea I think it'll all work out
>>
File: Proud Americans.jpg (823KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Proud Americans.jpg
823KB, 3264x2448px
>>130910613

Yeah just look how it worked out
>>
File: WhoseMoonOurMoon.jpg (98KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
WhoseMoonOurMoon.jpg
98KB, 640x517px
>>130910853
Was thinking more this but yea I'm you're country's done something relevant besides start two World Wars...
>>
>>130901111
Germany, the cuck that keeps on getting cucked. Out of interest why do you keep going to the Express?

You do realise The Sun has more respect?
>>
>>130901111
muny muny muny
>>
>>130911372

kek. Actually good bait. 7/10
>>
>>130911416

>3 terror attacks within 2 months
>millions of muslims and niggers
>London is rape and stab central
>can't carry knives
>CCTV everywhere
>Prime Minister talks about banning islamophobia

look who is talking
>>
>>130906532
>1 million

holy shit
>>
I love how worried the Germans are about the fact the loss of the UK allows the US the to surpass the EU as largest economy in the world again. The UK is going to end up with trade deals from us and it's all they'll need.
>>
>>130912082
What is China?

We are competing over second place, mate, not first place.

Also, we care about exports and jobs, not overall size.
>>
>>130911372
German tech was used to put an American white Christian on the moon. 50yrs later, America cannot into Moon exploration and the NASA chief is a negro. Astronauts keep flying into space with Russian 1960s tech from Kazahstan.
>>
>>130910319
>meanwhile 99% of germcucks support refugees and globalism
We support global trade, but you will find virtually no one who wants unlimited refugee inflow and a large majority wants no immigration whatsoever from Muslim countries.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/8/majority-europeans-want-muslim-immigration-stopped/
>>
>>130901111
They can keep it, it's all just banks and financers anyway and the less of those we have the better. It'd actually force the people to address the fact that 70% of our workforce has no good skills so they just be a banker.
>>
>>130910138
3 rapes in one night vs. a systemic rape system of kids over many years

Hmmmmm... what might be worse?
>>
File: MERKEL1.jpg (46KB, 644x386px) Image search: [Google]
MERKEL1.jpg
46KB, 644x386px
>>130901111

They are probably talking about monkey businesses
>>
>>130905901
>(((Independant)))
Get better papers, cunt.
>>
File: image.png (534KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
534KB, 750x1334px
>>130907991
>Do it, please try, I can assure you - we won't be going to see all your filthy Cucks and refugees
Whatever you say, Brit. I am sure you have no problems in your lands whatsoever.
>>
>>130912822
Actually, you can just keep London; it's more ethnically homogenous with you.
>>
>>130911563
You're both living in totalitarian shitholes.
>>
>>130912831
Idk but if we had those problems we'd take care of it.
And I don't mean giving them hand outs to behave themselves
>>
>>130913052

You do as well. You are constantly spied on, you lose your job if you are not PC. You are slowly decimated and almost half non-white. Oath Cucks think niggers with an American passport are based compatriots and would defend them against evil racists.
Your right to full autos is restricted for how long now? And never was there an uprising about it despite being it an direct infringement.
Or just look at California. There wont be uprisings in California because demography = destiny.
>>
>>130901111
I hate this cunt so fucking much. Please one of you Han's finish her already.
>>
>>130913140
>American flag

So how are you containing you rape epidemic? In LA alone there are 3 times as many rapes each year than in all of Germany.
>>
>>130913856
I am sure Mr. Davis' sex change op is not over yet, so technically he is still a dick and not a cunt.
>>
>>130901111
Feck off Gerry

Ireland will be the only English speaking country in the EU. We are the best bridge to the rest of the Anglosphere. Come to Ireland we are business friendly.
>>
>>130914717
I understand Ireland will be unified with the UK when Brexit happens, no? At least this is the prefered British option in order to avoid a hard border to NI.
>>
>>130912989
Stones and glass houses.

Germany will end up the biggest loser from Brexit and the krauts know it.
Have fun propping up the EU on your own back you Turkish fuckers.
>>
>>130917200
I'm expecting some sort of fudge, where the border exists but it is in Great Britain's ports and airports. They will have to prove goods were produce in Northern Ireland and the same in the Republic for exports to France or wherever.
>>
>>130901111
Oh look another Kraut thread, couldn't destroy Europe the other two tries now his Nigger genes are telling it to flood Europe with his shitty cars.

>Huh einz folk make okay but overpriced cars and some other shit
>Hurr hurr gibs me all in jobs Anglo I have Niggers to feed hehehehe
>We have a rape/bomb plot everyday but all jobs be ours hehehe

Nice try Heinrich Bin Berlin
>>
>>130918505
bin is Arab for son
>>
>>130918200
This would essentially require Ireland to leave the customs union... as it would have to implement the same customs procedures as any third country.

In doubt Ireland will want this.
>>
>>130901111
Come home (((white))) man!
>>
>>130917671
>Germany will end up the biggest loser from Brexit and the krauts know it.
Ok there, I bite, why would that be?

If anything, Germany has been the biggest winner of Brexit so far with our economy growing strongly because of Brexit and our position in Europe solidified.
>>
>>130901111
The rich liberals will be the downfall of the uk.

The only chance the UK has is to get as close as possible to the USA, rich liberals keep hating on Trump at a time when we desperately need them.

It's like pissing in the eye of the man saving you from drowning.
>>
File: 1429740478622.jpg (74KB, 512x424px) Image search: [Google]
1429740478622.jpg
74KB, 512x424px
>>130901111
So Germany can just get away with being a bunch of spiteful cunts because the UK wants to get out of their stupid club?
>>
>>130903546
Even ignoring the Jew that replied to you - if you croak, and croak hard, it's not a tear from me for you. Show me the Anglo that gave a fuck when you hounded the nations against us for your damn kikes. But I do wish you good luck. And the sooner the EU burns, the better.
>>
>>130907362
Yuck.This is embarassing on so many levels dude.

>my grandpa dindu nuffin
>>
>>130903740
>Are you trying to say Germany shouldn't look out for German interest?
Bit of a mercantilist outlook from a country that supposedly wants to unite the continent. Cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.
>>
>>130920025
The EU is just germany's attempt at another empire.
>>
>>130918910
> This would essentially require Ireland to leave the customs union

Why would that be?

Same procedures for export but no customs charges because we are no leaving the customs union. Free trade for the island of Ireland is what I expect. Ireland can't be a UK proxy to Europe that is what the checks are for.
>>
>>130919019
You will be forced to prop up the EU on your own back. Something we both know you can't do.
>>
Is it just me or are the Brit's replies to these threads getting weaker every week? It's like watching a fish on the ground flapping around ever more slowly. Don't die on me ya cunts. Hahaha
>>
>>130913214
>gets his info on US from /pol/
Meanwhile, Ukucks are getting arrested over social media posts.
>>
>>130921315
Don't these the Britbongs. Their productivity and competitiveness is in the shitter, don't rub it in.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/21/productivity-crisis-uk-real-wage-growth
>>
>>130920025
>Bit of a mercantilist outlook from a country that supposedly wants to unite the continent.
A strong EU helps to keep Germany strong.

Not sure British strength helps us very much. We don't wont an outright depression in the UK, but if we can take away jobs from you over the next 10-15 yrs because the EU is more attractive for manufacturers than Britland, I am all for that.
>>
>>130919338
>So Germany can just get away with being a bunch of spiteful cunts because the UK wants to get out of their stupid club?

We are doing for Germany what America wants to do for America. Are you a Hillary Clinton globalist?
>>
>>130902790
>It's a Germany is so traumatised that all their nationalist sentiments are projected onto Europe as a whole instead episode
>>
>>130903327
>>130903327
Germany has some of the highest tax rates in Europe. Piss off shill.
>>
>>130910480
Sadly the average uneducated voter didn't understand this and ruined Britain without knowing it.
>>
In the age of proxy wars, virtue politics has been weaponized
>>
>>130924180
Tax rates are negotiable if you're a big company. It sucks, but that's how it works.
>>
>>130912773
Keep telling yourself that hans
>>
I'm seeing alot of illegal opinions here goys. Better watch out or you'll be reported to Chancellor Merkel.
>>
>>130901111
SIEZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION??
>>
>>130924996
Did you just insult a muslim? Off to the bin with you!
>>
File: 1497550045432.jpg (45KB, 940x516px) Image search: [Google]
1497550045432.jpg
45KB, 940x516px
Why are Germans so bitter and pathetic? literally the worst people in Europe by far

Pic related, one of the many Germans i saw when i visited
>>
File: corporate-tax-rates-for-web_0.png (41KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
corporate-tax-rates-for-web_0.png
41KB, 500x368px
>>130924180
>Germany has some of the highest tax rates in Europe. Piss off shill.
Not for corporations, dude. We are 3rd lowest in the industrialized world on corporate taxes, only surpassed by Ireland and Switzerland.
>>
>>130902107
brit in france here - the French are already doing this - they are already seeking new non UK suppliers for parts and setting up french 9or in Morroco0 factories to supplant Uk parts suppliers. Theyare already seeking EU (non UK) suppliers for everything they can find.

Brexit will not just mean loss of trade from potential tarifs and non tarif barriers - especially a hard Brexit - but it is already resulting in anti English sentiment playing out in the conomic world.

fucking bad idea, Cameron, followed by May and Corbyn. Shot in the foot. Glad my job is with a French company trading with the US and will be secure..
>>
>>130913140
>if
>american flag
you're joking right?
>>
>>130903546
you are destroying yourself. Go back on Brexit and none of this happens... you wanted to turn your back on the EU, so, fine, they turn their back on you.

if like me you are a pro remain Brit, then lobby like hell and get your MP to change his mind and demand no Brexit.

if you are pro Brexit... why?
>>
>>130908669
No, he just meant that Germans are the living embodiment of arrogance. Checks out.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 256x197px
>>130908669
>>
>>130926235
>wanting to be controlled by someone else
>>
File: germany_confident.jpg (291KB, 1070x1146px) Image search: [Google]
germany_confident.jpg
291KB, 1070x1146px
>>130901111
Don't the Germans have enough kebab shops already?
>>
>>130925900
>but it is already resulting in anti English sentiment playing out in the conomic world.

For good reason. Sorry to say, but the English are currently acting arrogant rather than friendly.

Brexit could have been a business matter, but Brits made it personal.

Most Europeans have been rallied up against Brits. I personally think this is wrong, anti-British sentiment doesn't help anyone.

But it is a fact now that anti-British sentiment is very mainstream now. Here in Germany, the state media is shilling against Trump and Brits, making fun of them, every single day. It feels very much like 1938 and 1939.
>>
>>130902565
Britons can automate the manufacture they have chem and metallurgic neat industries, within a decade German engineers will flood the UK just for a job.

The wonders of EU socialism. Remember the Soviet Union sparked centralized production like Merkel is doing only to slow down the innovation towards a more free competition. If the UK proposes it can dissolve the EU not by political power but by making the taxation, centralized production, and human resource stress the shit out of the Union.

Norway is just waiting who to sell all their oil for production.
>>
>>130904430
>We're better off out

you say, but then whinge about the devastating economic damage getting out will mean?

please one or the other. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

we are not better off out. we were far better off in, and powerful and one of the leaders of the Eu, not out and powerless and left behind. The Eu is not perfect adn needs reform - the scare stories about superstate and army were just lies, along with the 350 million. In we had power - one of the big three. we promulgated the laws, and vetoed the laws, and benefitted immensely. Now you say we are better off out, but only if we have all the benefots ofbeing in, and please don't make new laws that might affect us badly, because... we are stupid bastards who believed Boris and Farage.

better off out my arse.
>>
File: 1495136194371.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495136194371.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>constantly boasting about their economy
>constantly letting in millions of migrants that don't work
>Hanz logic
>>
>>130926760
Shut the fuck out and reduce taxes, close borders and run the propaganda machine of idolizing Victorian gents instead of Americanized chavs.
>>
>>130926235
brits are retards as always
they tried to destroy the eu
now they cry because the eu destroys them
just like in ww2 when they declared war on germany

>muh evil germans bombing our airfields
>firebombing civilians was justified

fucking island apes man
i hope they try something funny again so we can eradicate them for good

with french nukes under "european" control
>>
>>130902650
the kraut's ignorance is adorable
>>
>>130923843
No, it's pretty clear you're only doing it as punishment and not for your benefit.
>>
>>130926760
>>constantly letting in millions of migrants that don't work
>that don't work

So you are saying Germany is somehow hiding all the non-working migrants from the statistics and nobody writes a single article pointing this out?

We have 2.7 million unemployed people in a country of 82 million... at a work force of 43 million that is around 6.1% at a national unemployment (real) rate.
>>
>>130926869
>Shut the fuck out

It's "Shut the fuck up", Perufriend
>>
>>130927082
>now they cry because the eu destroys them
lmao
>>
>>130926760
It just works
>>
>>130927094
>No, it's pretty clear you're only doing it as punishment and not for your benefit.

If anything, Germany has always only looked out for its own benefit and never for anyone else's benefit. This is how we role. We seriously do not care about other people.
>>
>>130927082
The EU is borderline communism. Look France you want chronic socialism in Europe, destroying culture as well as race? If the US falls there will be no place with right policies to normalize it.
>>
File: Jewrkle.png (462KB, 540x580px) Image search: [Google]
Jewrkle.png
462KB, 540x580px
>>130901111
>that jew smile
One of us....
>>
>>130902650

>Manufacturing in the US literally does not exist.

You can't be that ignorant, even if you are just Aryan scum. I call b8.
>>
>>130927283
She is Polish and 70% of the Polish genome is Jewish.
>>
>>130911416
>The Sun has more respect?
among white van drivers...
>>
>>130927342
>>
>>130912082
so the US will pick up all the slack that the EU drops? And how exactly is that going to work - we have completely different standards for cars to start with, and electrical goods - and just about everything else. the non tariff barriers are enormous
>>
>>130927342
another one
>>
>>130912822
shoots other foot.

my goodness, you people are really economically ignorant aren't you?

welcome to a few decades of stagnation, austerity x 2 and poverty.
>>
>>130927342
and another one
>>
File: praisejew.png (310KB, 691x591px) Image search: [Google]
praisejew.png
310KB, 691x591px
>>130926686

(((polls)))
>>
>>130927342
more?
>>
File: 1485716044533.jpg (101KB, 900x807px) Image search: [Google]
1485716044533.jpg
101KB, 900x807px
>>130927482

>(((Breznitz)))

Opinion discarded.

Nice try, Eurocuck.

1/10. Because you got a reply.
>>
>>130902565
the eternal kraut, hehe
>>
>>130927636
t. needed repeated bailouts after surrendering
>>
German autists

Lebensabschnittpartner, Unabhaengigkeitserklaerungen
>>
>>130927211
So how is all that mudslime importing working out the Germans?
>>
>>130919103
when you jumped into a pool with weights you tied around your feet and told all the people who were your friends to fuck off and let you drown...

yeah great analogy.
>>
>>130903823
This coming from a british is a good joke.
>>
File: 1464614789159.jpg (118KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1464614789159.jpg
118KB, 660x495px
>>130927580
>>130927655
>>130927758

Keep posting shill articles written by, or are in outlets own by, (((them))). I've got all day.
>>
>>130927978
>So how is all that mudslime importing working out the Germans?
Pretty well, so far.
>>
>>130911416

> The Scum
> Respect

The Murdoch gutter press is an utter disgrace.

Justice for the 96 - NEVER FORGET
>>
File: ftman.jpg (203KB, 973x1109px) Image search: [Google]
ftman.jpg
203KB, 973x1109px
>>130902565
Meanwhile in reality....
>>
>>130901111
WE should be in charge of the EU, not the fucking krauts
>>
File: 1489444344912.jpg (115KB, 661x757px) Image search: [Google]
1489444344912.jpg
115KB, 661x757px
>>130928137

Not to mention that German corporations have the bulk of their manufacturing outside of Germany.

Care to keep on shilling?
>>
>>130928304
Why do you believe your government propaganda... the same government that does not allow its state media BBC to report that you lost 600,000 manufacturing jobs since 2006?

http://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/britain-haemorrhaging-manufacturing-jobs/06/06/

----
The UK has haemorrhaged more than 600,000 manufacturing jobs in the past decade, a new study by GMB has shown.

The figures, which are being discussed at GMB’s annual Congress in Plymouth today, show that 619,000 jobs in the sector disappeared from 2006 to 2016, a massive fall of 17 per cent.

Between them the lost jobs have meant that £11.3 billion less has been paid in manufacturing wages in real-terms.

In 2006 the UK supported 3.5 million permanent and temporary manufacturing jobs –more than 12 per cent of the all British employment.

By 2016, that had slumped to just 2.9 million, or 9.3 per cent of the total.

Every region in the UK has experienced a decline in manufacturing employment.
----

Are you denying these cold hard facts? 2.9 million in a country of 65 million with population growth? That is pathetic to be quite honest.
>>
>>130902565
>This is not about financial services, this is about manufacturing... which is the real goal of Germany.

The real goal of Germany seems to be to flood Europe with as many non Europeans as possible. Germans are leaving Germany in droves because of this.

The German economy is doing well because the EU gives them a market, but not a free market. Other European countries are forced to by from Germany because of tariffs from goods outside the EU.
>>
>>130901111
>after Brexit
BRITAIN HASN'T LEFT EU YOU TARD.
YOU MUST MEANT, EU, THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.
BRITAIN WILL BE IN EU FOR SOME YEARS BEFORE THEY MAYBE BREXIT.
>>
File: 1396845021339.png (96KB, 294x276px) Image search: [Google]
1396845021339.png
96KB, 294x276px
>>130928137
I understand now. You need plenty of jobs so all the native Germans can pay for Dalmar's iPad and living expenses.
>>
>>130928566
>Not to mention that German corporations have the bulk of their manufacturing outside of Germany.

Why Did U.S. Lose More Manufacturing Jobs Than Germany?

Studies show that the USA lost proportionately more manufacturing jobs than comparable countries. For instance, between 2000 and 2009, U.S. lost 33% of its manufacturing jobs, while Germany only lost 11%. Why?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2016/12/05/could-donald-trump-solve-the-real-jobs-problem/#19b6e3ad52d2

33%, lad. 33%!
>>
>>130901111
Oh look, another episode of germ*n butthurt over brexit. All that's missing is his eu flag.
>>
File: germany rules.png (44KB, 929x621px) Image search: [Google]
germany rules.png
44KB, 929x621px
>>130928757
No, the real goal of Germany is to keep our manufacturing sector. Always has, always will be. Until the robots create a post-scarcity society.
>>
File: 1496354651316.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496354651316.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>130901111
Gorsh would you just look at the time
>>
>>130928817
>I understand now. You need plenty of jobs so all the native Germans can pay for Dalmar's iPad and living expenses.

Well, actually, I think the police is, we hand German SJWs who were pretty much unemployable jobs to cook for refugees, train them in the German language, clean their apartments, teach their kids and otherwise "integrate" them.

Our long term Germanic unemployed have fallen dramatically since the migrants crisis. Every didndu SJW Germanic woman who wants a job, now can get one.

The refugees are like the public works programs of the past. Just that we do not build new tanks or fighter jets or bombs, but care for the refugees.
>>
>>130901111
Are you fucking proud that your country is isolating itself in europe once again?
German citizens seized to profit from their economy along time ago. If Germany is such a powerhouse, why are wages stagnating and why are taxes skyrocketing. It is the result of years of propaganda that we think gdp growth translates directly into personal wealth. If you think average german joe will benefit from banks moving to Frankfurt you are bluepilled as fuck.
So what are you proud of? That the german government forces policies on other countries and thereby makes germany hated?
>>
>>130929282
>post-scarcity
You won't own the machines. Why would the rich give you a hand out for life? It is easier to have you sent to war.
>>
File: nazis-raus.jpg (12KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
nazis-raus.jpg
12KB, 620x350px
>>130928566
That true.Many borders are rascist but not all of them.Fuck fanatism! Long live idealistic realism! Nazis raus
>>
>>130929498
>why are wages stagnating

That's happening everywhere across the developed world.

>>130929498
>why are taxes skyrocketing

They're lower than in the 1980-2000s period right now.

>So what are you proud of? That the german government forces policies on other countries and thereby makes germany hated?

That Europe will finally prove that populism leads to nothing, by punishing the UK for their idiotic decision.
>>
File: 1497298316308.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1497298316308.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>130901111
Hans only cares about muh economy Jesus tittyfucking christ did losing the war turn you all into Jews?
>>
File: 1479769668909.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479769668909.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>130914058
mexicans, and niggers raping eachother, no one cares, stopping it would be more trouble then its worth.
>>
>>130901111
https://twitter.com/afneil/status/877869650117365761

Hansi blown the fuck out

Fuck off and go prep your daughter's Arab bull, retard.
>>
>>130929725
>>130929725
Taxes are still way to fucking high, and back than it was at least in part germans profiting from state welfare. Now its foreign muslims that wont contribute anything to this society besides a bit of raping and shariah here and there.
There will be literally no german family left that can afford to live in Frankfurt if these banks move there. But you can keep bragging about something as abstract as the gdp i guess. So thats a plus.
>>
>>130930102
>only cares about muh economy

What else is there to Brexit?
No, the British Empire won't be restored, the wogs and nigs won't go home, and your internet and your knives will still be banned.
>>
>>>130926553
What the fuck does it matter?

Controlled by the Torys is worse
>>
>>130930968
How about national souvereignity, DEMOCRACY and tje free will of a nation?
>>
>>130931225
>DEMOCRACY

people are morons
>>
>>130901111
Good
take the businesses from london, and take the kikes with them.
gut our country of those opportunistic rats, i don't give a flying fuck if this country turns into some fucking backwater like belarus
>>
File: 1495496776889.png (57KB, 230x212px) Image search: [Google]
1495496776889.png
57KB, 230x212px
>>130930968
I'm so glad you can predict the future anon but if the government wont do anything about the muslim problem then it will just explode violently, prepare to see a sharp rise in van rentals if the bullshit continues which I admit it probably will
>>
>>130931380
As dysfunctional the british system might is, it cant be any less democratic than the EU. If i'm amoron for npt seeing britains political flaws, youre an even bigger one for not seeing the EU's.
>>
File: 8640458-3x2-700x467[1].jpg (71KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
8640458-3x2-700x467[1].jpg
71KB, 700x467px
lmao dog bless the queen

too bad she's german
>>
File: murder rat.png (2MB, 808x6040px) Image search: [Google]
murder rat.png
2MB, 808x6040px
>>130930651

You don't know much about Germany outside of what /pol/ tells you.

Our business tax rate is lower than almost anywhere in the developed world. And Germany is one of the safest places on the planet.
>>
>>130932044
>Our business tax rate is lower than almost anywhere in the developed world

No it isn't and your "industry" is entirely propped up by your union.
>>
File: mortar-17.jpg (46KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
mortar-17.jpg
46KB, 534x401px
withdraw from NATO,stop shareing any and all terrorism intel.Stop all oversea Aid ,and drive the third world into german in the millions!
>>
>>130901111
The eternal kraut
>>
>>130926553
instead of being controlled by the Tory elite and the billionaire press barons

instead of being one of the most powerful voices in the EU which controlled the Eu.

you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>130932044
>>130932044
"Buizznezztax"... you just proved my point.
>>
>>130928757

>non Europeans

careful buddy, you don't want to get arrested for that kind of hate speech. Words like that aren't allowed in the UK.
>>
>>130932129
>terrorism intel
Why would we need intel on your homegrown Muslim terrorists who blow themselves up in Britain?
>>
File: Theresa-May.jpg (47KB, 615x411px) Image search: [Google]
Theresa-May.jpg
47KB, 615x411px
>>130932771
Soon sites like 4chan might not even be allowed in UK

Ironically leaving the EU allowed for more totalitarian policies to come in
>>
Germany is still a country?
>>
>>130932129

I love how the ignorant always say stop overseas aid. it is a tiny part of the national expenditure, and it makes other people love you. it helps to put the UK in a place of influence and friendship, so that other countries want to help you and trade with you. It gains far more than it costs.

but you want to just say OK we will be one of the richest countries in the world and just not help anyone else, and they can all hate us and therefore bomb us and and promote our doom so we can save a few quid each every year.

shortsighted, inhumane, stupid in the extreme.
>>
File: IMG_8795.jpg (111KB, 655x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8795.jpg
111KB, 655x585px
I think it's hilarious borderless Europeans who don't even have their own currency think they're in a position to laugh at us. We're a real country. Places like Germany and France aren't.
>>
>>130933413
>We're a real country.
How are you a real country? Last I checked you were some obscure union of 4 different countries, three of which have strong independence movements.
>>
>>130932771
actually they are. But hey, watch out for that EU made Kinder Egg... oh, you don't have to, because your totalitarian government won't let you buy them. here have a gun instead...
>>
>>130933216
yes, unlike England.

Which ceased to be a country enturies ago - you live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland you know (although at the moment is the Tory and DUP land, so not that great and only half of Northern Ireland)
>>
>>130933380
and china's oversea aid is what?
if the EU want to play hardball..id make sure we all fucking Burn! ..your lucky UK has weak leaders that will cave in to EU
>>
>>130932129
kek we cut all landlines to England you loose your MI5 surveillance data that you give towards USA and you lost almost all strategic value you ever had.

You got no navy you got no air force you got no army you got no intel and you loose Scotland and its oil and its again strategic position towards the north sea.

EU will have its own EU army and EU navy and you sit by and slip in to nonexistence.

Poor, full of pakis and Africans and bets part of all tottaly lockt out from western world.

The only thing that will keep you alive is selling out England like a cheap whore.

You didnt have anything in past to bargine with you dont have it now and you wont have in future. In fact you will have nothing in the future.

If I would be a investor I would pull out my money out of England asap as its about to crash.
>>
>>130932771

Why do Americans think UK has really limited freedom of speech? Are they really this ignorant or is it a really elaborate board-wide troll?
>>
>>130901111

France was confident of that too.

In 2016 12,000 millionaires jumped ship from France and 11,000 settled in Australia.

Britain will follow Frances lead, and eventually Germany.

You have no long term planning. You are importing nogs to support your retirements, but ultimately dooming your nations.

So goddamn stupid and short sighted it's painful to watch.
>>
Britain is still in EU for 2 years..lets totally fuck it up! Push for Turkey invite and just destroy it for 2 years
>>
>>130933974
China have spent billions in Africa int he last few decades - or did you miss that news? they have bought resources all over Africa, buying governments as well. You want to know who owns all the platinum and cobalt and rare earth magnetics and the oil rights...

all in the name of aid...
>>
>>130934391
votes have to be unanimous on new members you dumbass
>>
>>130901111
>50 years from now

Brexit is still going to happen, no worries dear constituents! We've always been exiting from the EU!
>>
>>130925900

Anything but a Hard Brexit means the end of Britain.

Europe is crumbling and Britain will sink too if it remains tethered to it.

France is doomed.
>>
>>130903740
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>130934217
We do though, I'm sure you could be arrested for things you have posted here
>>
>>130934439

China is investing heavily in South America, Africa and Oceania.

They and Russia are going to divide up Europe once it falls.
>>
>>130933974
>if the EU want to play hardball..id make sure we all fucking Burn

lol. with your control of 12% of our exports, versus our control of 40% of your exports...

Burn baby burn.

We switch off your passports for financial agencies and they all leave London - there goes 20% of your economy overnight, and they land in Frankfurt and Paris and set up the next day.

Burn baby Burn!

I'm a Brit by the way - I just work on this side of the channel and can see the truth - stop listening to Tory lies and UKIP fantasy. The British Isles are just that - little islands on the fringe, and the Europeans are fed up with the English arrogantly talking shit about them.
>>
File: soros.jpg (122KB, 533x742px) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
122KB, 533x742px
So the Germans are trying to pick us apart like vultures? Maybe this will have a similar effect as the Treaty of Versailles did on Germany. It may be the kick up the arse we need to go full fash.

>mfw I live to gas the krauts.
>>
>>130934439
You think china has pump more money into Africa then UK? fuck off cunt! so its China's turn let them have it!..i don't give afuck about some nigga in Africa of france!
>>
>>130934217
>>130934628
There all lots of examples, anyone from the UK posting here could be arrested for something I'm sure
>>
>>130901111

Germany is full of shit. Germany was confident that the migrants would be useful cheap labor.
>>
>>130934181
this guy is right except for one thing - there won't be an Eu army and navy. not for decades if ever..
>>
>>130934780

If I was Britain I would simply nuke France and Germany if the situation became too dire.

>Tory lies

The Tories and Labour are both incompetent and will doom Britain to the samed failed state status as France within the next five years.

>The British Isles are just that - little islands on the fringe

Which is sadly how they should have remained after the Suez Canal. Enoch was right.
>>
>>130934391
>Push for Turkey invite
except that they have to meet preconditions, which they have no sign of ever meeting, and have made no progress towards meeeting in thirty years.

sorry but the Turkey will join and flood us argument was just more UKIP bullshit with no basis in reality. A lie, like all the others.
>>
>>130901111
can you people stop with the dumb anglo hate. I could understand the hate against the pakistani-sation of the UK ("protesting against 1400 raped children is islamophobic and racist!!!"), but brexit? so what? With the influx of "Peaceful, hardworking Refugees" flooding europe, we will have far more than just financial problems during over next years. At least the EU can't force them to take in millions of cultural enrichers anymore (although their government will likely do that on it's own, judging from their multi-culturalism stance) anymore.
>>
>>130934217
>>130934628
>>130934848

Now that the EU will soon be out of the picture and the Torys and DUP (basically christian fundamentalists) are in control, this will get a lot worse

Reminder that the Torys want to block fucking github. Buckle up UK bros
>>
>>130934785

It won't happen with your current leadership.

A Shadow E.U. needs to be established. Britain liasing with the Hungarians,Greeks, Poles, Czechs and Russians.

Actual severe pre-emptive military action against France and Germany.

None of this will be done.

Not even a last ditch half hearted stab at Powellism and retreat into being a glorified country club for elderly people.

May and Corbyn are both astoundingly stupid and incompetent. Britain will be Greece tier within a generation.

The only consolation is that France will be Brazil tier in the same time period.
>>
>>130935121

>Can people specifically aiming to sow division among Europeans stop sowing division among Europeans?

Why would they do that?
>>
>>130934554
and when Godzilla rises in Melbourne it will be all over for you too.... yeah yeah yeah

hard brexit means instant depression and economic disaster. maybe the Eu will eventually implode - I think it unlikely - but if it does then the Uk will have already destroyed its economy and then find itself on the fringe of an imploding EU, and have no chance of recovery.

more likely, UK trashes itself for twenty years and then asks to rejoin once it regains its former strength - instead of just being strong and stable and growing in the Eu for that period.
>>
>>130934780
>>130934780
>We switch off your passports for financial agencies and they all leave London - there goes 20% of your economy overnight, and they land in Frankfurt and Paris and set up the next day.Burn baby Burn!
..!you want to see us starving? sure you wanna try that on a first world country fuckwit?
like I said am fine with us all Burning
Don't return to England .Fucking stay in france you nigga
>>
ban porn and open source software

its for our freedom of course
>>
>>130925900

What the fuck has Corbyn got to do with anything? He's not responsible for anything, he's the opposition.
>>
>>130934796
>You think china has pump more money into Africa then UK?

vastly more.

although the Uk has raided more money out of Africa than anyone else - which is why the UK was rich. Note the use of "was"

but you seem ignorant of history, economics and current events, so perhpas you should try reading something other than "Boys Own" and the Sun
>>
File: pa-28104829.jpg (364KB, 2500x1377px) Image search: [Google]
pa-28104829.jpg
364KB, 2500x1377px
>>130935072
Lies upon lies
>>
>>130935121
We hate Anglos, have since they backstabbed us in 1914. You Turks will never understand that.
>>
File: IMG_5061.jpg (75KB, 658x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5061.jpg
75KB, 658x795px
>>130933694
We have a border, we have a currency, we have a central government. That's what a country is. You have none of these things you serial loser.
>>
>>130934941
>If I was Britain I would simply nuke France and Germany

you see this is why we can't have nice things.

really?

you would send nuclear bombs to massacre millions of our peaceful neighbors and trading partners if you didn't get your cake and eat it?

grow up. Or at least grow a brain, a heart and a moral compass
>>
File: 1484257133939.jpg (105KB, 659x666px) Image search: [Google]
1484257133939.jpg
105KB, 659x666px
>>130907727
mangles English language
never heard of bach, beethoven or wagner
British flag
>Designated Pajeet
>>
>>130906550
Seconded.
Day of D-Day 2 when?
>>
>>130935213
>Brazil tier
one of the four fastest growing emerging economies and world powers in manufacturing and military strength... yeah that is ok...
>>
>>130934391
>Push for Turkey invite and just destroy it for 2 years
Wud? You have pushed for Turkey to join the EU for 15 years and this has been blocked for a long time.
>>
>>130935399

>Hard Brexit means instant depression and economic disaster

Probably. It also means a chance to rebuild.

A soft Brexit just means they'll be another Greece or Spain. A Zombie nation.

You can choose between a slim chance and no chance.

>I think it unlikely

Then you are functionally retarded. France is ALREADY imploding. Without immediate, major reforms in how it sees it's future it's done for. And Macron is quite happily peddling the same policies that put them in the bin in the first place. They are shedding their best and brightest fasters than a Gommie state with open borders.

The U.K. is probably fucked either way, so it's not like it matters what happens to France.

The E.U. as it is now, Europe in fact, won't exist in 20 years. So rejoining won't be much of an issue. Most of the wealth will leave for Australia, the U.S., Canada perhaps. Europe will be a husk full of Africans working to pay off White Grandmas social security debts.
>>
>>130935877
Nuking Germany would be doing the world a favour
But not the French i like you guys
>>
>>130935413
>sure you wanna try that on a first world country fuckwit?

what you going to do? flounce out saying "No deal is better than a bad deal"?
>>
>>130907362
At least the Swedes destroy only themselves so far...but are at least waking up.
The german-cucks on the other hand...a lost cause forever.
Day of the kraut, when?
>>
>>130935899
damn son! you got that pajeet! he must of just got done pooing in the loo! wew!
>>
>>130907727
Yes...their arrogance is their weakness...hybris, which leads to their 3rd downfall in 100 years.
>>
File: untitledu.png (93KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
untitledu.png
93KB, 270x187px
please note ,the French are most likely NEW FRENCH ! just give em a banana and tell em to stick it
>>
>>130935877

>you would send nuclear bombs to massacre millions of our peaceful neighbors and trading partners if you didn't get your cake and eat it?

Yes.

>grow up. Or at least grow a brain, a heart and a moral compass

You're on /pol/.

>>130936080

>Brazil

>A country on the edge of social collapse and shedding capital at unprecedented rates

>Literally propped up by Chinese interests that will prevent it from becoming another Venezuela

Sure. If you want a third world hell hole with a spare patch or two for the upper middle class to hide in, have at it.

It's fucking strange Brits and Europeans would look at cesspits like the Philippines or Brazil or Nigeria and say;

>Gee, that looks enticing.
>>
>>130908328
Can we join an European Division to D-Day-2 germanistan?
>>
>>130908778
I am diamond.
>>
>>130909133
Everyone is laughing...just join in.
KEK
>>
>>130908925
Haha this level of projecting. Not all people are obsessed with tribalism like you especially not big business and politics. They will chose the location where they will make the most bank not where they will encounter the culture most similar to their own, simple as that my dumb little Burgerfriend.
>>
>>130935546
corbyn is also pro brexit - the voters (the majority of remain favouring population) have no anti brexit party to support that can realistically gain power. The Liberals increased their vote - as anti brexit, but in most constituencies it is a striaght labour Troty contest, and people knew if they voted liberal a tory would get in. So they held their noses and voted labour - being anti Tory and hard Brexit - but they were not supporting Corbyn's stupid soft Brexit non-plan.

Our only hope is that after the next election, by which time the disaster that is Brexit has become really clear, corbyn will allow a free vote int he commons and the whole thing will be voted down. But if he insists on "the will of the people" (suborned by tory and UKIP lies and mealy mouthed pathetic labour support) then he will be just as big a fuck up as may and Cameron.

bad decisions for party political ends, not for the good of the country.

we need a strong leader to say enough of this nonsense, Boris had his fun, but we are not going to shoot ourselves in the foot just to allow a bunch of stupid English nationalists to play land of hope and glory as we sink.
>>
>>130911563
Because germanistan is terror-base one in Europe...they operate from here...they don't want to upset the mothership to take over the continent, you cuck.
>>
>>130924053
Anglos did this. Now they will pay for it. I fucking love the irony.
>>
>>130912082
On the other hand...envy and destruction of "competition" among white nations instead of all of us uniting against the non-west is exactly what brought Western Civilization down this far...we should cooperate.
In the long run also Americanistan will not survive without Europe.
>>
>>130901111
German niggers think African hybrids will be able to maintain their economy. lol
>>
>>130936654

Yes/No.

There's a reason there is an exodus out of France. It's not necessarily tribalism (there choice isn't based on being European or Whiteness) but it's a fact that "white" countries (or countries with segregation) are nicer. That's why they leave ever browning locales like France for former Anglo colonies like Ausfailia, Canada and the U.S.
>>
Thanks Mama Merkel more money for us
>>
>>130906424
>lol the police is ignoring pedophile rape gangs
The statistic ain't even racially segregated.
The cases, were refugees did bad things were in the news too
>>
>>130903546
>Haha fucking kraut subhuman ur not white. Anglo masterrace! I hope you all die
>W-what why you hate us now? We're brothers
>>
>>130936727

A strong leader will favor a Hard Brexit and do the hard work that needed to be done 30 years ago before they bottled it.

A major restructure of Britain needs to take place and a lot of people will get hurt in the process. But it has to be done if Britain hopes to survive as anything other than a Germanistan subsidiary.

I honestly don't think Britain is unified enough, nor has the mettle, to do this.

I honestly think they're a lost cause at this point. Your solution, some sort of groveling return to the E.U. will ruin them as much as a Hard Brexit. It will just be a slow bleed rather than a bullet to the head.
>>
>>130918505
The job-market is non-existend in germanistan. All jobs are student-tier-meme -jobs. You can barely live off those. And apart from high taxes, germanistan has huge amounts of indirect bills you have to pay on top of taxes.
This potatoe-kraut-country is done.
>>
>>130918813
No kidding, Sherlock...
>>
>>130937243

>Not wanting to be turned into a Brown Shithole means you hate Germany

Very Freudian.
>>
>It's a Krauts don't understand specialists episode because all they manufacture is schematics drawn up in England

Top kek.
>>
>>130919338
Is that really new to you after 2 WWs? ;)
>>
>>130901111
(((London))) based business

Thats fine. Just stay away from normal people

The UK needs to have a civil war where they murder all government employees, police and politicians
>>
>>130937444

Germany still has a very strong economy and it has manufacturing.

It's not like France or Britain.
>>
>>130925847
And still your economy sucks.
0.6 % annual growth anyone?
And that is just because germanistan spends 30-40 billion Euros of tax-money on refugees...meaning: fake "growth"...
>>
>>130925900
Got any advice for a Fellow British expat? Looking to move to France before our free movement is revoked
>>
>>130937444
>All jobs are student-tier-meme -jobs. You can barely live off those.

Just because you cannot find a proper job, doesn't mean there aren't any. Why did you not study engineering? Studying liberal arts doesn't help with job prospects.

Also, you need to stay a few years in a field to be valuable in the job market in Germany.

You want to be in the 20% upper class/rich class, not anywhere else, especially not in the "Mitte im engeren Sinne" - if you are in that one and aren't married with kids (with your wife working too), you are poor-tier.
>>
File: 47715.jpg (46KB, 468x276px) Image search: [Google]
47715.jpg
46KB, 468x276px
>>130937597
>Germany still has a very strong economy and it has manufacturing.
it needs to its holding up the whole EU!
>>
>>130938095
I feel so bad for Germans. They work so hard just to support Poland and all the muslim immigrants
>>
>>130937412
>the hard work that needed to be done 30 years ago before they bottled it.
like what?
>>
>>130937506
No they hate us so or so. Proof: this thread for example
But it's somehow wrong when we hate them back?
>>
File: GermanMuslims.jpg (101KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
GermanMuslims.jpg
101KB, 600x313px
>>130938218
they better learn to work harder ,now britian isn't paying the bills
maybe the NEW GERMANS will help
>>
>>130937791
>0.6 % annual growth anyone?
0.6% quarterly growth. Times 4 -> 2% growth on an annual basis after inflation.

Anyway, the correct way to look at GDP growth is in nominal terms. Between 2014 and 2018, GDP growth (nominal), is will be around 3.5% annualized in Germany.
>>
>>130937597
see >>130937791
>>
>>130937895
How are you for hot weather - I am in south of France and it has been 35 degrees for a week, so I have been laughing at all those english posters complaining at 30...

Paris is a great city, but the countryside is wonderful - great food, friendly people, and the further you get from paris the better the low house prices (3 bedroom with a pool for less than 150K) But wages are lower, and take home pay is lower because of big tax/social charges. The life is slower too - no shops on sundays, things close for two hours for lunch, civil service is a nightmare of red tape (that really needs sorted) but once you get settled it is a good life.

and Netflix is getting a better selection of english movies and series. You need a VPN to spoof the BBC iplayer to get Dr Who though...

find a company that is trading internationally (they all want english speakers) but get your french up fast - they like people to speak french, and resent anglos who don't. If you have scots, welsh or irish ancestry, use it - they dislike the english for good reason)

Most of rural france is well connected for broadband, but has lousy IT services - big opportunity for web design adn print design as well. few shops or businesses other than tourist traps have web sites. in comparison to UK. I am in engineering, got into this firm via my old firm in UK that used to supply them parts - still does, but as I said, now the boss is looking elsewhere, and I am helping him pick a supplier in the EU... feels bad, but I voted remain, so...

Just now though I think it is hard for Brits to get jobs - no one knows if you will be able to stay in two years time. the whole Brexit thing is a fuckup...
>>
>>130938787
Germanistan is a meme-economy, most of GDP is propped up by tax-money poured into the economy, jobs are scarce, most pay minimum-wage on temporary contracts.
The economy is stagnating and most is only through exporst - meaning: the money does not benefit the people, only selected companies that export...and only because germanistan is playing the currency-manipulation game of the Euro, since it is too weak for germanistan (so krauts can export their overpriced crap) and too expensive for the rest of Europe (hence, other nations around germanistand getting wasted.
Thanks germanistan!
How is it working for the "Antonio Amadeo Stiftung"?
>>
>>130934628
can any ancap help me understand something here, social media is done on private business owned platforms, there is no government social media atleast nothing that people uses.

so the concept of social media is entirely private ownership and should fall in the hands of the owners to allow disallow what is said.

but here in this case and others the government says that social media abuse will not be tolerated and arrest him, so clearly social media is owned by the government and not by these private companies, no?
>>
>>130901111
merkel is such a disgusting trash like hillary
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>130937895
please fuck off .don't return !
the more labour voters leave the better
>>
Economics can be fixed. Not race.

Talking sheckels while our governments are pushing the Kalergi plan.
Both EU and UK are infected by kikes.
Both invaded by third worlders.
This is the only thing that matter.

I do not care that my country is rich if a quarter of our cities are occupied by niggers and mudslimes cutthroats.
I want my sisters safe.
Fuck the EU for making it even worse.
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (341KB, 1880x745px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
341KB, 1880x745px
>>130902911
Oh yeah baby, I want that hard Brexit give it to me.
>>
>>130939188
>How are you for hot weather
I don't deal well, was looking at Brittany anyway

>Most of rural france is well connected for broadband
Good to hear!
I'm a freelancer so luckily I can pick anywhere to live. I have 30k saved up so I was considering just living there for a year before buying a <50k house in the countryside

>If you have scots, welsh or irish ancestry, use it
I've been to Scotland, good enough to say I'm Scottish

>no one knows if you will be able to stay in two years time
Well I'm sure I'll be allowed to stay. Both sides, UK and EU keeps saying existing migrants wont be forced to relocate. But still, I should wait until Britain leaves before I go ahead and buy property I suppose
>>
Kike financial industry leaving? Oh no!
>>
>>130939798
Turkey is in the EU customs union. The EU also has an FTA with South Korea, Singapore, Mexico, Canada and Japan as far as I know, so this trade will also be affected by Brexit.

But let us be realistic, British exports are now 426 billion dollars, Brexit will just have a long-term gradual effect. It will not go down that much, but it will not grow either. So it will be very hard to say "Brexit killed trade", it just didn't allow it to grow a lot.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.