[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The British are Abandoning Their Land

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>British applications for French citizenship have tripled in over a year.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/british-requests-french-citizenship-more-than-triple-year

You lot are all fucking idiots. You can't handle a fucking heatwave or onslaught of terrorist attacks, so you're leaving your island.
You're abandoning the land your elders and ancestors fought for for centuries and giving it up to the immigrants and refugees.
You think you're so high and goddamn mighty when you can't even stay and fight for your own land, your own home.
Have fun watching your "empire" fucking burn, you idiots.
>>
>>130899343
Archive
https://archive.is/9gMqZ
>>
File: british-muslims.jpg (22KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
british-muslims.jpg
22KB, 400x261px
>British applications for French citizenship have tripled in over a year.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/british-requests-french-citizenship-more-than-triple-year

You lot are all fucking idiots. You can't handle a fucking heatwave or onslaught of terrorist attacks, so you're leaving your island.
You're abandoning the land your elders and ancestors fought for for centuries and giving it up to the immigrants and refugees.
You think you're so high and goddamn mighty when you can't even stay and fight for your own land, your own home.
Have fun watching your "empire" fucking burn, you idiots.
>>
>>130899343
Its just the euro loving cucks and thots leaving. Its like britain is puking or having the shits. It will be better and stronger once its over.
>>
File: IMG_0992.jpg (69KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
69KB, 450x373px
>>130899343
This sounds like the normies are skipping town just in time for the big war to kickstart the retaking of Europe.
>>
>>130899343
I swear if any of these cucked cowards were the Liberal-Progressive types who initially supported taking these refugees and mass immigration, then their application should be rejected. They supported this problem, at the very least they should suffer its consequences.
>>
File: error-sadPizza.jpg (33KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
error-sadPizza.jpg
33KB, 285x285px
WHITE FLIGHT UK EDITION
>>
What has world come to.
The once ruler of the world is is being overtaken and infested my Sand Niggers! And do these whites retaliate?
They make flight fot their life!!
I have never been so much happy.
>>
>>130899343
It is for EU passports you idiot. France is even worse than uk in sandniggers.
>>
>>130902077
Yeah. This.
>>
The jews in uk are also getting spanish and portuguese nationality applications for Eu benefits.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.