[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something it happening in my neighborhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepes05667.png (61KB, 770x623px) Image search: [Google]
pepes05667.png
61KB, 770x623px
I've grown up in my neighboorhood since the 80s and i have never seen black people in or around anywhere within about ten blocks. Last year, on the corner of my street a black family moved in. They seem like based blacks, who have a good job, or maybe they work for the government idk. I rarely see them. But every so often the two black kids will be shooting hoops outside. idk if it's like a temporary lease or what but, that was shocking enough. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and as I was driving out of my street i saw a black woman carrying a bag walking down the street, this was literally right off my street, and i started to just smile and stare at it as i was driving by i couldn't believe what i was seeing, it literally took me by surprise and shock. and she looked at me then looked down to the ground, like she was like knowing this was a complete non black neighborhood, yet i had to wonder where was she walking to. it wasnt the house on my street this looked like a down trodden black woman in 30s. But a few weeks before that i DID see a black youth literally walking ON my street at night, he looked like a clean cut youth but i honestly i did not know how to react. At first I was scared as a drove by because all blacks are unpredicatble and usually uppity. Ok now fastforward to last week, last weekend, it was hot outside, and i was coming home, and on this same street where the black lady was, i saw an entire FAMILY, of blacks, 3 or 4 little children and a mom, all walking down the street. What do i do?
>>
oh yea, and i forgot, tonite, there was a police car in the distance up that same street the black family was on....it was a ways up there so idk what was going on, but it was at night, and there were flashing lights----i have NEVER ever, seen a police car stopped with flashing lights in my neighborhood, literally never! What is happening? Is this it? Is this the end?
>>
>>130898636
Try talking to them? That's the only way you can get a good reading of what they are like, Black People are fine. Niggers are a problem.
>>
>>130899154
Fuck off Reddit.
Blacks are niggers no negociation
>>
>>130899676
how about negros?
>>
>>130899154
This
>>
>>130899676
what I'm worried about is that it seems like a chain reaction . once one black sees another black they start to gravitate and even some black family might not be bad, it will attract more blacks who most likely are bad . I said 10 Block radius and within this radius there is more poorer houses but I've never seen any blacks , I've seen like Portuguese and kind of Indian looking people but not straight out black peoples
>>
sell your property to idiot gooks and go further north
>>
>>130900142
Make a tip to the agents of the fisc
>>
>>130899154
youre trolling. u must be. why would i talk to them, thats most ridiculous suggestion lol
>>
>>130900196
thats funny, because about two years ago, an Asian family moved in next door to us. they are wealthy, but it was still shocking, my dad didnt seem to give a shit, but he is a retarded boomer liberal who hates trump and watches cnn. god love him but. still. the Asian family neighbours are ok, i can deal with that, but they might be like only rich on the outside, like some Asian families, they have nice cars and a ncie house but its just for show. and theyh deeply in debt. this mofo has a boat, bmws, merc.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.