[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAD DOG MAD DOG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: h_02263286-960x639.jpg (48KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
h_02263286-960x639.jpg
48KB, 960x639px
I'm hankering for another fresh serving of the MOAB
>>
>>130897868
Come back when Trump knocks the hell out of ISIS instead of attacking Assad and threatening Russia.
>>
>>130900719
Right because we're gonna overthrow Assad and leave ISIS in place you moron
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (23KB, 479x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
23KB, 479x345px
>>130897868
>>
>>130897868

I think NK is another ball game, you have nuke them, just bombing them like the middle east, wont work
>>
>>130900802
Sure seems that way I still see ISIS. How do you feel about Saudi Arabia?
>>
1 week.
>>
>>130900802
Actually that is exactly what will happen
>>
i fucking hate ZOG mercenaries shitting up this board. go die for israel you fucking goyim
>>
>>130900802

thats the exact plan, the destbailization of syria so Israel can continue its expansion into toheir territory. They've already stolen the oil fields that border them, and (((america))) continues to strategically defend ISIS against the Russian alliance.
>>
File: putin-bear.jpg (261KB, 960x885px) Image search: [Google]
putin-bear.jpg
261KB, 960x885px
>>130901543
>resisting Russia's agenda in the Middle East in any way is "dying for Israel"

How much does Putin pay you, Xoxolshill?
>>
>>130901047
I feel like they are selling us oil so cheaply at this point that it may as well be free and I don't want it interrupted which is very convenient for me when pumping my gas every week so I approve. When the oil runs out though I don't care what happens to them, Iran can help themselves to Mecca and whatever else, don't give a fuck as long as it stays away from here

>>130901100
>>130901695
Nice job being retarded. I guess we're strategically defending them by arming and directing the Kurds to lay siege to the ISIS capital right now while shooting down govt planes that threaten said Kurds
>>
>>130903436

You're obviously stupid enough not to realize a war of attrition is not a war thats meant to be one, they intent is to cause as much chaos and infighting as possible so they decimate themselves and their national identity. To this end theyve been suceeding very well. Get off of /pol/ and go read a comic book or something you servile, mindless fuck.
>>
in b4 "HURR HE SPELLED DA WORD WRONG" kys.
>>
>>130900719
>Butthurt Assadcuck

hahahahahahhaha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.