[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That seems fair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3938.jpg (181KB, 1316x864px)
IMG_3938.jpg
181KB, 1316x864px
>>
>>130894479
Only applies to Veterinarians.
>disregarded
>>
File: Matt.png (330KB, 702x1056px)
Matt.png
330KB, 702x1056px
>>130894479
but.... its not racist if its against whites, right?
>>
>>130894479
Man I'd love to only have to pay as much in taxes as blacks do.
>>
>>130894479
We're the only ones that pay income tax anyway
>>
>>130895294
I'm going to go with illegals on this one
http://www.wthr.com/article/tax-loophole-costs-billions
>>
File: 1496726196331.jpg (410KB, 1330x896px) Image search: [Google]
1496726196331.jpg
410KB, 1330x896px
>>130894479

Like just 2 years ago the biggest online "anti-left" movement were lolbertarians and ancaps. Now you can just go to Youtube and it's full of videos glorifying Hitler's Germany with hundreds of thousands of views and almost exclusively positive responses, I'm seeing more people than ever before embrace the concept of physical removal. The day of the rope is closer than its ever been, leftists think their polarizing politics is going to bring centrist whites into the fold of self-flagellation and destruction, but I think the outcome will be very different. They are being forced to choose between self-hatred and self-love, and the suppression of genuine political discussion allows our propaganda to seep through completely uncontested. These people seem to forget that the fascist uprisings were less than a mere century ago, and were caused by much the same political environments.
>>
>>130894479
Who is enough of a loser to look for every random bitch blog on the internet to find something to get mad about lmao
>>
>>130894479
>Person of color
>paying taxes
pick one
>>
File: reddit.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>130894479
If you shared pic-related on Tumblr or Reddit, this would be highly effective at dividing the 1) liberals
and 2) feminists that inhabit those cesspools
>>
>>130894479
Niggers don't even pay tax. It'd be a damn shame for the Whites of this country to be reduced to an alien in the land of his forefathers. What have niggers done to compensate that 5%? All those years they spent picking cotton amounting to nothing. The whites toiling in the northern factories were the ones who built this country. It was those whites who freed the niggers in the first place. It's like the jizya that the Muslims imposed on Christians millennia ago. The only good it will do is accelerate the chances of a race war.
>>
>>130894479
Only white people pay taxes to begin with. Whites pay something like 90% of US taxes, with the top 1% paying 38% of the taxes.

So yeah, shitskins and women better thank wealthy, white men for providing for them.
>>
File: 1496571402068.jpg (44KB, 415x632px) Image search: [Google]
1496571402068.jpg
44KB, 415x632px
>wesplain
This is the caliber of intellectual, creative content liberalism blesses us with
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.