[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just had a sudden epiphany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1497902755649.gif (98KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497902755649.gif
98KB, 253x230px
There may be fundamental differences between ethnicities that stem from countless generations of separate evolution, but that's no reason for hate. Discrimination on private property? Sure. Voluntary segregation? Sure. Violence to prevent the extinction or subjugation of one's own race?
Sure. But outright hatred? It's pointless. If we're going to move forward as a species, everyone should acknowledge and take pride in the differences between ethnicities, keep among our own kind where we are happiest, and hold everyone to the same standard. Pride in one's own race and one's own people is a healthy virtue, and one that should be encouraged, regardless of physiology or evolutionary history.
>>
>>130894291

Bumping so more see this.
>>
Don't you hate it when everyone ignores your epiphany threads? Makes you wonder if it was a fucking epiphany at all!!
>>
File: [you].gif (867KB, 480x336px)
[you].gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>130894291
>I've just had a sudden epiphany
>names literally all the values of the identitarian movement
good going goy
>>
File: PepThink.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
PepThink.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>130894291
But what if some races are inferior to us? Should I become an animal right's activist then?
>>
File: merchant73.png (245KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
merchant73.png
245KB, 499x477px
>>130896390

You cant bump your own thread you fucking invalid, and no one gives a flying fuck about your Reddit garbage. Back to the_cuckold.

sage
>>
>>130897568
>>130897568
pretty sure neil degrasse tyson or jimi hendrix are superior to you the list goes on.
>>
File: lol nic cage.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
lol nic cage.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>130897671
kek
>>
File: 1492215261688.png (622KB, 1272x713px) Image search: [Google]
1492215261688.png
622KB, 1272x713px
>>130894291
t. someone who grew up in a white society

listen buddy everybody on pol wishes niggers and spics were as good as white people but the real redpill is realizing that on average they aren't and that's why they should be kept out

pro tip: nobody actually hates black people and spics

we just dont want them to live amongst us. the reason people "hate" them is because jews force them onto us through their heavy pro immigration shill lobby in politics, the media, law and government
>>
File: niggers cant into civilization.jpg (60KB, 474x458px) Image search: [Google]
niggers cant into civilization.jpg
60KB, 474x458px
>>130897708

Pretty sure both those apes would be walking water on their head like the rest of the monkeys, and wouldnt have the wheel (or roads, because thats their excuse for not needing wheels) yet without whitey. Youd still be collecting fire from lightning like the niggers on sentinel island.

sage
>>
>>130894291
>ever blindly hating
You're retarded. Niggers are predictably criminal because they're stupid/inferior. That's as deep as it goes.
>>
File: PepLaugh.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
PepLaugh.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>130897708
> Niggers are superior to Pure Whites
>>
>>130897708
Nigger space man is a burnout and hendrix fiddled with string for a living
>>
ok so what is the metric for defining how superior one human race is to another? empathy, athletic ability, intelligence?

if we're gonna look at it from the utilitarian mindset, asians are smarter. whites are the most ruthless (albeit organized), blacks are athletically superior.
>>
>>130894291
>>130896390
No shit. You're a quick one retard.
>>
Non-whites are not human and if you disagree you're a shitskin yourself or mentally retarded.
>>
>>130898180
Skin tone. Fairness. Softness of hair.
>>
>>130898306
so asians > whites?
>>
>>130898382
>Peeskins who desperately want to be white
>>
>>130898429
"peeskins"

kek
>>
>>130898180
Nature already has this figured out

The one that survives to reproduce and outlast the others is the superior race/species.
>>
>>130899692
only answer i can respect in this thread.
>>
>>130894291
Yes. We humans are a mix of various species.

Whites
Blacks
Asians

Those are the basic species's

Arab
Indian
Polynesian

Those are mix species's
>>
>>130897799
THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

I understand the idea of cultural identity and heritage, but these "LATINO" people speak less english than the vacationing gooks and it's infuriating. Working with the public is shit with mexicans. Communication just isn't happening with them if they aren't even slightly integrated.

When I visit countries I do my best to integrate because it's fun for me and easy on the locals. I can't imagine even visiting another country - white or not - and acting as they do, and they're permanent residents, regardless of citizenship status.
>>
>>130894291
I thought this was a given.
>>
It took you an epiphany to know this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
>>
>>130894291

It's ruling elites that has each of us at each others throats. Just the way they've always done it since civilization began. They keep up busy going after each other to distract us from going after the real trouble makers and that's the.
>>
>>130900273
>They keep us busy going after each other to distract us from going after the real trouble makers and that's them.

Fixed
>>
>>130900273
the ayy lmaos?

I fukken knew it
>>
>>130894291
When I want a stronger dog, I mix one strong breed with another, and I do that until I have something new. If I want a stronger/smarter human, I STICK TO MUH OWN KIND CUZ RACEMIXING IS BAD?

Racist logic.
>>
>>130894291
>tfw didn't hate niggers until I met them
>tfw didn't hate ragheads until I met them
>tfw didn't hate spics until I met them

Ignorance is bliss, OP. Some "people" aren't people.
>>
I've grown in almost entirely white areas and somewhat heavy mixed areas.

I've slowly gone from loving all races to distaste of them except white. But I have also recently thought of race as irrelevant. The history, culture, genetics is obviously there, but raise a black family in a white environment for a generation or two and you'll see a man as respectable as a white man. A black man raised that way would be far superior to a white redneck in a trailer cooking meth and eating squirrel and food stamps funded mt dew.
>>
>>130900649
If you want a more intelligent dog you don't breed it randomly with other dogs. lmao
>>
>>130894291
Can you stop making race is a social construct flags? It's fucking shit, also stop hiding behind the flag. I bet you're a fucking leaf.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.