[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmmmm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1103.jpg (59KB, 486x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
59KB, 486x606px
Really makes you think
>>
I can talk bad about my.mother but you can't. . Your mother is a cock sacking whore
>>
File: IMG_2911.gif (976KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.gif
976KB, 245x280px
>>130889912
If like to see one Isis attack that was deemed justified by a group of reasonable peers
>>
>>130889912
We can stop the import of the Muslim peace men a lot easier then we can stop our black population from expressing themselfs.If all the Muslim countries were in our backyard, the man's point might have a bit more credibility; but that's not the case.

If we start importing them like Germany has done to the EU, then America has no right to complain about a self inflicted problem
>>
IDIOT. islamic terrorists have killed well over 1,000 people in the last 28 days alone in random attacks
>>
>>130889912
Don't like that he was BTFO'd but he was.
>>
File: 1497665459634.jpg (148KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1497665459634.jpg
148KB, 876x493px
People *are* tribal.

He's right. We view violent impulsive brown people as "the other", and blacks view law and order as "the other".

He's very, very short-sighted to foment tribalism among white people.
>>
Because police aren't going to escalate to using nukes or biological weapons on black people.

ISIS is willing to up the ante with nukes or bio weapons.
>>
>>130889912
It only makes you think because you are a retarded nigger.
>>
>>130889912
>Read "niggers killing other niggers" in place of "Americans killing other Americans"
>>
>>130893426
>Taking the flags on here seriously
Who is the retarded nigger again?
>>
>>130889912
>kill someone to preserve the order and stability of human society
>kill someone because of mental illness and/or belief in a magical sky-man who hates bacon
>>
>>130889912
They're both retarded
>>
>>130889912

They're not the same.

The perceived threat of ISIS is one of it as an ideology that would challenge the United States government in its attempts to throw us into bondage. Islam is not a religion, it is a system of oppression. ISIS/Islam is a virus that must be crushed. The Muslims are a violent, competing tribe that wants to do us harm.

Black people think that cops are a violent tribe that is intent on doing them harm, but they're wrong. The black man's plight is his own doing as he's had plenty of time to pull himself up by his bootstraps. Blacks reacting to a few slain blacks at the hands of policemen is truly "chimping out".

>Ideology that seeks global enslavement
>upholders of existing US rights/law risking their lives
>>
>>130889912
>One is a death caused by poor training or "poor training" (hehe).
>The other is a foreign entity killing our people.
Apples and Oranges
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.