[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder, /pol/ is a Confederate sympathizer board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_8119.jpg (136KB, 520x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8119.jpg
136KB, 520x548px
/pol/ is smart enough to know the South were the good guys and we'd all be better off if they'd won at Gettysburg
>>
>>130886355
>south imports tons of niggers
>north says lets stop that
>south says fuck you and imports more niggers
>north says fuck off if youre not going to stop we will make you
>south fights to continue importing niggers
>loses
>gets salty
>>
The best litmus test you can give a potential friend:
"Which side would you have fought for in the Civil War?"
All the good ones that end up being reliable always answer The Confederacy. Try it, you will be surprised.
>>
>>130886594
Importing niggers stopped long before the war. The slaves that were left were the descendants of those imported. On top of this you had northern slave states like Delaware.
>>
>>130887047
>Tried to make Cuba a state by fighting a war and making the North pay for it
>So they could get more niggers in the country

Rebel Internet Defense Force fuck off
>>
>>130887047
the south is still the cause of all the niggers in this country. without rebel cucks we would still be a majority white
>>
>>130887178
And the north passed tariffs to the benefit of the northern industrialists at the cost of the south. Congrats you figured out both sides liked fucking each other.

>>130887199
Slavery in it's prime in the US was strongest in the north. The only reason the north was beginning to abolish slavery was due to industrialization.
>>
>>130887396
yes but northern slaves were irish, not niggers
>>
>>130886355
>time passes
>technological innovation comes around
>nigger slaves no longer needed
>CSA govt sends many of them to caribbean island nations
>many slave owners just slaughter the rest
>aside from female house nigger sex slaves
>North America is spared the brown scourge
>becomes a bastion of hope and prosperity
>North and South develop good trade relations
>1000 years of peace

Profit
>>
>>130887199
>South: let's keep blacks as farm equipment
>North: let's free the blacks and flood our cities with them. Also let's kill our fellow white men

Why are Yankees such cucks?
>>
>>130887542
You can thank that one on autismo JWB putting a bullet in the head of the only man who could and would have shipped the niggers back.
>>
>>130887542
>rebelcucks actually believe this
>>
>>130887533
There were black slaves in the north and the only reason black slaves were popular in the south was due to Irish slaves and Native American slaves dying from the intense sun. If you had your choice between a car that constantly breaks down or a car that will last you a long time obviously you'll pick the one that lasts a long time.
>>
File: postal_2.jpg (105KB, 1074x524px) Image search: [Google]
postal_2.jpg
105KB, 1074x524px
is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOqVeq1Kwc
banned in over there?
>>
>>130887667
whats your point? the reason we have niggers and are onl 54% white today is because the south could get enough bbc
>>
>>130887622
Booth shouldn't have shot Lincoln but Lincoln was already pulling out of sending them back. The costs to send them to the established colonies like Panama and Liberia was astronomical and the colonies were already beginning to fall into chaos. At best Lincoln could've reversed his decision on only allowing whites to colonize the west and could've shoved them there on reservations like Native Americans.
>>
>>130887756
The point is the south isn't the only reason niggers were here and Lincoln wasn't this racial realist hero /pol/ thinks he was. The Union wasn't solving shit. The Union wanted to preserve the Union and nothing more. Slaves the federal government half assed helped after the war then just shrugged and left them to do whatever which usually ended up being lazing around doing nothing or stealing from locals which is why groups like the Ku Klux Klan, White League, and Red Shirts formed in order to restore order to the south. The best option to deal with slavery was to leave the south alone and let industrialization make slavery outdated there as it did in the north.
>>
>>130887892
>>130888123

you realize that the entire reason most of the north was against slavery was that it was economically cucking people everywhere, especially in the South, like Zuckerberg and the H1Bs today

northern evangelical protestants and southern richfags who loved cheap labor are the most to blame
>>
>>130887756
And how has freeing them worked out for you?
>>
>>130886355
Da fuck?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

Post REBEL MUSIC
>>
>>130886355
NEVER FORGET THE IRISH BRIGADE.
>>
>>130888280
You guys were the ones who built your society around having a steady supply of niggers. Stop projecting.
>>
It was about money. They also killed a ton of good white men.

Fucking masons on both sides...
>>
>>130888123
>dodging the nigger question all together
youre a slippery one, are you a kike?

>>130888280
the point is that without southern slavery there would be no niggers in this country
>>
>>130888262
Many southerners were against slavery for the same exact reason. It was a common complaint in the south that poor rural white farmers couldn't compete against slaves when slaves worked for free. That doesn't mean the federal government was going to fix the problem and obviously it didn't. Even if you want to blame Booth for killing Lincoln and Johnson for being sympathetic to the south Grant was very much a believer in Lincoln's goals yet obviously the niggers aren't back in Africa yet.
>>
You gotta be a bluepilled dumbass to not think the South was 100% right. I have so many Union soldier ancestors I can't keep track, and even I know the South was right.

The South was completely red pilled on race and civilization.
>>
>>130888416
>You guys were the ones who built your society around having a steady supply of niggers.
As forced labor, little better than cattle.
And you freed them.

So, how has that worked out?
>>
>>130888489
The problem was when Lincoln died the Republicans got taken over by the Berniebros of the era.
>>
>>130888416
Read a book sometime nigger. The South was built by whites. Some 2% of rich kikes and faggots had slaves and big plantations. Aristocrats weren't the average southerner.

The North got fucking owned by the banks and then turned the country to shit by killing all the strongest most nationalist people in war for money.
>>
>>130888584
Point is you guys created a timebomb that probably couldn't have resulted in anything but our present situation without a massive intervention like shipping them back immediately after the war.
>>
>>
Shut up, traitor.
>>
>>130888472
No you're avoiding my answers. The south weren't the only slave states. Nigger slaves weren't unique to the south. Grant and Sherman both owned black slaves. Lincoln wasn't going to send the slaves back to Africa because the union couldn't afford it. Grant was the closest to a Lincoln disciple that the Presidency ever got yet it still didn't happen. The federal government had plenty of opportunities to remedy the issue in some way and didn't. The Union didn't fix anything. It only broke something that time was going to fix. All of America is to blame for slavery and all of America is to blame for our modern population demographics.
>>
>>130888673
He's right but most Confederates were just cucks for the slave aristocracy and in those days we still had to be wary for our survival because the UK and France were still intervening in our shit.
>>
>>130888592
Pretty much, the 14th Amendment came just a couple years after his death, and was held over the Southern states as a bargaining chip for their rejoining the Union. That was the beginning of the decline, in 1868.
>>
File: 1486352958042.jpg (17KB, 312x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486352958042.jpg
17KB, 312x398px
Whats all this traitor talk
>>
>>130888824
How were they going to realistically remedy it?
>>
>>130888673
The forbearing use of power does not only form a touchstone, but the manner in which an individual enjoys certain advantages over others is a test of a true gentleman.

The power which the strong have over the weak, the employer over the employed, the educated over the unlettered, the experienced over the confiding, even the clever over the silly--the forbearing or inoffensive use of all this power or authority, or a total abstinence from it when the case admits it, will show the gentleman in a plain light

The gentleman does not needlessly and unnecessarily remind an offender of a wrong he may have committed against him. He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past. A true man of honor feels humbled himself when he cannot help humbling others.
>>
>>130888472
>without southern slavery there would be no niggers in this country
And without bleeding heart Yankees, those niggers would be slaves, or dead.
>>
>>130888824
youre wrong
>>
>>130886594
Literally doesn't understand the concept of the end of the Atlantic slave trade prior to civil war.

Don't read any historical accounts either, you might learn that slavery was a generally minor deal of the war only capitalized upon after a series of blows to union morale.
>>
File: hand_s19.gif (267KB, 443x599px) Image search: [Google]
hand_s19.gif
267KB, 443x599px
>>130888869
What's he hiding in his jacket?
>>
>>130888651
Or, you know, keeping them enslaved. Or just killing them.
Literally anything besides freeing them would have been a good choice
>>
>>130886355
>South wins
>continues importing niggers for cheap labor
>just like tech companies and rich fags now
>America is now Brazil
desu I love you guys, but its better that you lost
>>
File: 1471992141962.jpg (71KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
1471992141962.jpg
71KB, 600x852px
>>130889002
>southerns actually think slavery would exist today
stop please, youre fullfilling every southern stereotype

>>130889034
doesnt change the fact that southerns literally imported niggers 300 years before sweden. Literally the hipsters of cuckoldry
>>
File: bcb235951fcb1762984d69426128d5b3.jpg (161KB, 1200x1007px) Image search: [Google]
bcb235951fcb1762984d69426128d5b3.jpg
161KB, 1200x1007px
>>130889034
You don't actually believe that do you?

Political cartoons of the era reveal the real passions.
>>
>>130888920
As I said before the best they could've done is force the blacks into reservations out west like they did the Native Americans. Allow them to build their own societies and try to keep them contained in the reservations. Funny enough modern black nationalists would be fine with this.

>>130889018
Oh no you sure got me. A population graph sure does go against what I said except wait it doesn't. Look at that Delaware has a high black population due to being a slave state. Areas such as New York do not due to being heavily industrial not to mention later European immigration later on. On top of this many northerners sent their former slaves south and during the war many blacks actually decided to return south because they'd rather deal with the wrath of the slave masters than with yanks who made sure to let them know they weren't welcome.
>>
File: IMG_8120.png (10KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8120.png
10KB, 204x247px
>>130889242
>What, can dey be?
Thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>130886355
checked, and white supremacy is unquestioned. WHITE POWER!
>>
>>130889201
Slavery does actually exist today; it exists in Africa. It is the nigger's natural state of being.
There is simply no way for Yankees to justify the 13th amendment, unless they are willingly naive to the damage it has caused
>>
>>130889201
But the niggers were kept in chains or confined, away from white folk. How is that cuckoldry?

I truly believe the South would have eventually sent the niggers back, even if they had won the same Abolitionist crap would have started again, increasing pressure against slavery in the West and improved technology would have made it feasible to send them back and switch to industrial agriculture.

>>130889242
The role and the fate of the niggers in America was an important topic but not the only one, it was intertwined with economic and other political issues. No one denies there were Abolitionists and there were Southerners who remained pro-slavery.
>>
>>130889759
Having slavery means you have to live with slaves.

13th amendment fully justified. 14th and 15th not.
>>
>>130886594
>south imports tons of niggers
wrong

it was Rhode Island
The first slave auction.
Created by Jews
Closed on Jewish Holidays

Your little attempt at deception was cute, but ultimately failed on the first line- a LIE
>>
>>130889201
300 years? Are you fucking on drugs?

The south had only loosely existed for 200, tops. Even then, "the south" were French colonies and Spanish colonies. Not the "south" you are thinking of. The south inherited an economic structure from the French and Spanish.
>>130889242
At the onset of the war, Lincoln was attempting to preserve the union. No mention of slavery till after Fredericksburg, which was a union loss but it was good enough for him to make his proclamation.

Anyone who knows history knows that Emancipation Proc did not apply to: Kentucky, Missouri, Maryland, union occupied Louisiana, and union occupied Tennessee. Because, again, it wasn't about freeing slaves. It was about breaking down the southern economy, way of life, and ultimately the confederate war machine.
>>
>>130886594
>8 posts

All of them BTFO by me in one line. What a poor liar.
>>
File: 1490603720365.gif (654KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490603720365.gif
654KB, 500x200px
>>130889536
delaware is south of the mason dixen lad, not sure what you are on about it being a northern state

>>130889759
>southern logic
stop your embarrasing yourself

>>130889803
all african americans have significant white mixture due to massive inbreeding by both white southern males and females. Southern were oil drillers and coal burners and killed white americans to continue doing it. literal cucks

>>130889922
jews had no power and werent allowed to hold public office or even join the police until teddy roosevelt (a southern) allowed them too

>>130889936
not an arguement sven
>>
File: CSA.jpg (206KB, 810x960px) Image search: [Google]
CSA.jpg
206KB, 810x960px
I'm a good ol' rebel
that's just what I am
And for this yankee nation
I do not give a damn

I'm glad we fought against her
I only wish we'd won
I ain't askin for a pardon
for anything I've done

I hate the yankee nation
and everything they do
I hates the declaration
of independence too
I hate the fuckin union
It's dripping with our blood
I hate the striped banner
and fought it all I could
Three hundred thousand yankees
are stiff in southern dust
We got three hundred thousand
before they conquered us
They died of southern fever
and southern steel and shot
I wish they was three million
instead of what we got

I can't take up my musket
and fight 'em down no more
But I ain't gonna love them
now that is certain sure

Oh, I'm a good ol' rebel
Now that's just what I am
And for this Yankee nation
I do not give a damn
>>
>>130889936
No doubt the war from the North's perspective was about the Union, the North wouldn't have fought over slavery alone. Most Northerners absolutely hated slaves.

From a grand strategy perspective, the US had to maintain its integrity in order to keep out the influence of the European great powers in an age when the US was just coming into power and the Europeans were considering trying to quash us.

The slavery aspect was just the culmination of the drama that could have been averted if the South went along with the intent of the founders...
>>
File: TFW.jpg (289KB, 711x1100px) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
289KB, 711x1100px
>>130887541
>>
>>130889936
This. The Emancipation Proclamation was all part of the union war strategy. Capture and kill guerrillas, burn farms, destroy supplies, blockade the oceans and rivers, keep the CSA from gaining European allies, and with the Proclamation create slave revolts so Confederate forces are so busy trying to put down slave rebellions they couldn't stop Union forces. The Union's goal was to create so much chaos in the south the CSA would be forced to surrender.
>>
>>130890096
sorry you got BTFO

read my post, every word you write is a lie
>>
>>130890252
The real issue is if the CSA succeeded we probably never would have become the world's only superpower--despite niggers.
>>
>>130889150
matches
>>
>>130886355
What percentage white would the south be if it became it's own country right now? Today. Honest question.
>>
File: 1494113249018.jpg (200KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494113249018.jpg
200KB, 1024x1024px
>>130890290
>he says making no arguement or providing a shread of evidence
i know rebel cucks are uneducated, backwoods losers, but come on youre taught how to debate in the 3rd grade, you did make it to the 3rd grade didnt you?
>>
>>130890170
There was no one concept from the founders.

The two visions of America were Hamiltonian and Jeffersonian.

North Hamiltonian, South Jeffersonian.
Industrialized v. Agrarian.
>>
>>130890443
>arguing with no premise
you said the south imported niggers
that was a lie.

you're BTFO
>>
File: northnsouth.jpg (102KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
northnsouth.jpg
102KB, 500x400px
>>130890096
Sorry friend but I believe you need a map. The Mason-Dixon line clearly shows Delaware is not part of the south. On top of this Delaware declared it's loyalty to the USA not the CSA.
>>
>>130890466
I meant their vision on getting rid of slavery, to which we can attribute the import ban.
>>
>>130890382
Hell you say. The south was stacked militarily and we continue to be to this very day.

Lot of what-ifs though.

What if Belgium never split, what if Italy never unified, etc. split of north and south we'd never know a difference anyways
>>
>>130890423
it would be 38.2% white*

*including latinos

>>130890503
they did, this is a fact whether ur teachin' ladi saed so rrr nut

>>130890540
>literally south of the line
>still says its north
how embarrasing
>>
>>130887892
If Booth had never shot Lincoln, the more Radical Republicans would have never gotten the harsher Reconstruction laws passed. The South STILL hasn't recovered from Reconstruction. And you can thank fucking Booth's retarded autistic ass for that
>>
>>130890622
Not retrospectively, but in that time the US still had to aggressively play the grand strategy game against Europe and Europe wanted the CSA to succeed, no doubt.
>>
>>130890096
>jews had no power and werent allowed to hold public office or even join the police until teddy roosevelt (a southern) allowed them too

not true (((friendo)))

>Washington Bartlett
>>
>>130890382
In that regard I agree. If we were still two (or more) nations we probably wouldn't have gained superpower status. Of course at the same time we only really became a superpower because Europe and Asia was bombed to hell and back and took decades and decades to truly recover.
>>
>>130890694
This 100%

During reconstruction, the union banned French in public schools and enforced English be taught in my state.

The union mocks southerners for being dumb hicks, but forgets that they turned a largely bilingual and sometimes even trilingual society into a monolinguistic society because they wanted to be assholes.

I'm speaking from perspective of Louisiana.
>>
>>130890672
Mate you arent even trying anymore
>>
>>130890672
No you're clearly blind or you can't read a map. Delaware is running beside the line with a touch of it north of the line. None of it is south of the line.
>>
>>130890755
>not religous
>had a christian funeral
try again

>>130890910
whats to try? its a fact southerns wanted bbc and were the sweden of the 1800s

>>130890962
you really dont get it do you? you must be thick, like most southerners
>>
>>130886355
this is true.

that fucken fence...
>>
They lost the war at Chancellorsville where Stonewall Jackson was killed
>>
>>130890694
I agree. I definitely don't support Booth by any means. Even Confederate leaders thought Booth was an idiot because they knew the south would get kinder treatment under Lincoln than they would with the radicals. Especially when Booth's goal was to reignite the war when the huge majority of the Confederate army was done and ready to go home.
>>
File: 1379816684865.jpg (67KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
1379816684865.jpg
67KB, 250x354px
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>130886355

>tfw she'd still be alive and flourishing in a Dixie-dominated world if only the 15th Alabama had won the race up Little Round Top
>>
>>130891043
I get that you can't read a map.
>>
File: AhO6mfJ.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AhO6mfJ.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>>130891043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97k3vikUPM
>>
>>130887396
this is what happened
>>
File: 1497750004854.png (465KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
1497750004854.png
465KB, 720x455px
>>130886355
>>
>>130886355
>Just a reminder, /pol/ is a Confederate sympathizer board
Damn straight
>>
>>130891274
>he still thinks its about a little horizontal line on a map
delaware is a part of the south

>>130891297
im not watching your cuck porn sven
>>
>>130891152
Stonewall Jackson was one of the most remarkable men pious men this country has ever seen. No modern day military leaders even pale in comparison to him. He was a true gentleman of both duty and the Lord. When I read a historical account of his actions in the Shenandoah Valley Campaign, I knew I was reading the story of a tactical genius.

He toiled with his men, he was stern with them, but by the grace of God he beat impossible odds against well equipped wellfed union troops.

May the Lord rest his soul.
>>
File: 1443207046957.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1443207046957.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>130889242
>>
>>130887622
lincoln got off easy. he was a tyramt and starvation was his preferred weapon. he imprisoned journalists and dissedents alike. he ordered the starvation of 40,000 POWs
>>
>>130891234
Fun fact: Sherman gave my university the 2 cannons that fired on Ft. Sumter after the war.

I get to walk past them everyday on my way to class and acknowledge one of the best days this nation has ever seen.
>>
>>130889242

I love 1860s political cartoon, they don't even try to hide their power level.
>>
File: Least White States.png (39KB, 707x696px) Image search: [Google]
Least White States.png
39KB, 707x696px
>>130890672
>it would be 38.2% white*
>*including latinos
You're just making shit up but Texas is fucked.
>>
>>130886355
The South is the ones that brought all the niggers here rather than innovate creative ways of expanding the economy. Fuck the south.
>>
>>130887756
we have niggers today because elites make us support them because they are perpetually useful idiots.

otherwise theyd die out quickly.
>>
File: 1444369760641.gif (1MB, 357x359px) Image search: [Google]
1444369760641.gif
1MB, 357x359px
>>130891512
Haha, I wouldn't canonize ol' Stonewall just yet. Idealizing individuals can often border on idolatry.
>>
>>130891712
>statistic taken from 2010 census and dont include the ~50 million illegal aliens
i hate nu/pol/ so much

>>130891841
>southerners actually believe this
>>
>>130891679

Wasn't he the President of a Louisiana college?
>>
>>130888262
cant compete against slaves.
>>
>>130891899
>statistic taken from 2010 census and dont include the ~50 million illegal aliens
2015 nigger.
Posturing about identity and tenure is worthless here.
>>
>>130886355
GET ON THE WAGON YOU FAGGOTS. WHAT WAGON?

THE SEGREGATION WAGON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4toJ7yaTbI
>>
>>130891935
He was more or less the equivalent of the president of the modernness LSU school in Baton Rouge. He had very high regards for us.

>>130891898
The great thing is, is that is just what he would say.

God Bless Stonewall, I'm glad the Louisiana divisions had the honor of fighting by his side.
>>
>>130886355
not before the flags though
>>
>>130887892
>The costs to send them to the established colonies like Panama and Liberia was astronomical and the colonies were already beginning to fall into chaos.

Yeah cause they were just in a massive brutal and expensive war. If they war hadn't happened and the South submitted, they probably could have worked something out to buy the slaves, free them, then send them back instead of spending it on killing each other.
>>
>>130888829
no most confederates didnt actually have slaves.

the average rebel was poor and lived and died no farther then a 20 mile radius. those guys fought for each other. not to own some blackey.
>>
File: CQtZAtzXAAAS9pw.jpg-large.jpg (106KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CQtZAtzXAAAS9pw.jpg-large.jpg
106KB, 1024x1024px
>>130886355
In other words, a bunch of losers

Yankee for life and death.
>>
>>130891512

This

Too bad he couldn't have been cryogenically frozen or be resurrected for his talents to be put to use in later wars.

Imagine him commanding the 1st Allied Airborne Army and Forrest leading XXX Corps during Market Garden. Those two probably could've had a bridge over the Rhine before sunset.
>>
Redpill me on this man.
>>
>>130892392
Just like every nigger would get 40 acres and a mule.

Northerners sure do like to make offers, legally enforce them, and rescind said offers.

Btw niggers are looking for their land and mules
>>
>>130886594
14 posts and counting of jewish coverup and lies.
>>
File: 1450475143969.gif (993KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1450475143969.gif
993KB, 500x434px
>>130892116
I just remember a line from that movie No Time For Sargents where the Ben character was talking about how one of his ancestors "fought with Stonewall Jackson" in some battle and Andy Griffith's character piping up "licked 'em good, too, I bet".

Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RUs6UBm_AY
>>
>>130892539
>marfan's syndrome
>known to be wildly depressed
>son was genetically weak and died
>suspected to be a homosexual
>idiot
>Lanklet
>hilarious insecurities in general
>>
>>130892539

A tyrant, albeit actually talented at leading unlike most despots.
>>
>>130892551
You already live in the reality of the alternative. Was it worth it?
>>
>>130892539
A pretty average politician by todays standards. a lot more concerned with consolidating power than anything political. Not wholly unlike Obama in how manipulative and authoritarian he was yet managed to keep a great view in the (admittedly limited) public eye of the time.

Also he threw people in jail to keep them from voting against him.
>>
>>130892755
I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean.
>>
>>130892539
>"""""""""""""""""""""honest""""""""""""""""""""" abe
>"I am by no means a nigger lover" (direct quote)
>was a nigger lover
inb4 "he wuz deportan the niggers!" reddit memes. we were doing that before and after he got killed. it failed. obviously. niggers cannibalized and enslaved eachother when they got their own country, and the ones in America turned to crime.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>130887541
FUCKING END IT NOW WHY COULDNT IT BE REAL
>>
>>130892553
still 0 arguments or proof
>>
>>130892755
The only ones living in an alternate reality here is anyone who actually believes Lincoln was going to send the niggers to Africa. Do you get all your history from plebbit memes?
>>
>>130886355
Yes and no. The South was crawling with Jew overlords buying nigger slaves from slave trade Jews, because slavery is a Jew thing.
>Same with filthy Arabs
>Desert raider/marauder sandpeople culture

They're primarily responsible for the nigger infestation in the country and all ((("""Confederates"""))) should be gassed. Your average Southerner, on the other hand, deserves sympathy as they were victims of both the (((North))) and the (((South))). The (((North))) didn't even enact complete deportation of all niggers back to Africa. They just had to keep some niggers...
>>
>>130893189
>WHY COULDNT IT BE REAL
Because the north never would've left the south in peace after the war. They would've constantly badgered and criticized the south much like they do to the rest of the world now thanks to the puritanical, "I know how to live your life better than you" attitude north easterners have.
Maybe it would've spared the world from the yankee menace if the south had won though.
>>
>>130893483

Literally every civilization worth noting prior to 1800 had slavery in one form or another so no.

Blaming Jews for it is just retarded as blacks blaming all Whites.
>>
>>130893674
>thanks to the puritanical "I know how to live your life better than you" attitude north easterners have

Upper class suburban New Jersey fag (30 minutes from NYC) fag here. I know EXACTLY what you mean. And that's why I want to move south after my college schooling, maybe NC or VA. Live with some humble people with basic etiquette instead of smug fucks.
>>
>>130893794
>every slave ship was jewish without exception
>>
File: jew slave ships.jpg (84KB, 667x515px) Image search: [Google]
jew slave ships.jpg
84KB, 667x515px
>>130893483
Change that to the north was crawling with jew overlords trading niggers and you would be correct. The kikes of the slave trade lived in Rhode Island and New York. Few kikes then or now live south of the Mason Dixon. (((They're))) bankers and mercantilists, not landed gentry types.
>>
>>130893794
I don't think there were many Jews in the south, but it is documented that many of the "middle men" who ran the workings of the slave trade were middle eastern and sephardic Jews. The temptation and easy profit was undeniable to the whites at the time who couldn't comprehend what would happen in the future.
>>
>>130894016
wew
>>
The Northern States regardless of slavery or not would not let the Southern States secede because even if slaves weren't a thing they still needed that cotton for the industrial machines up in the North. This industry in the North coupled with the agrarian South and Midwest fed off each other and allowed the United States to rival Britain and other European countries economically.
>>
>>130886355
Honestly even if they won at Gettysburg didn't matter would have never made it to D.C., Even if they make it to DC doesn't matter there are still likely to get trapped against a river.
>>
>>130894366
Yes, it was impossible that the South could win.
>>
>>130886594

>All slave ships built in North
>All slave ship captains and crew were Yankees
>All slave traders were Yankees
>Any breaking of slave importation was by Yankees

Fuck you Yankee
>>
>>130894463
though the northern built the ships, it was the southerns that wanted bbc, and im from alaska
>>
>>130894003

>he thinks Jews acting as the middle man somehow exonerates White planters who bought slaves and the colonial governments that legally sanctioned it.

That's not how taking responsibility works.

Like I said, slavery was pretty much universally accepted until two centuries ago. Continuing to throw a shitfit over who's slightly more at fault is retarded. Everyone's at fault. Jews, English, Native, Dutch, African, and Arab.
>>
>>130894679
Yep. I don't really care about the past, myself. I'm just fond of some of the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l886uQi6Rhg
>>
>>130894669
>The Alaskan ice nigger is back
>>
>>130894679
>Everyone's at fault. Jews, English, Native,
>Native
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp2bRCVjPUk
jej
>>
>>130895130
>Blanket niggers kept slaves after the War
>"come and get them"
>"Pry my slaves from my cold dead hands"

kek
>>
>>130894955

I care about the past. It's just this never ending blame game does nothing to solve any of the social problems relating to slavery and only really just makes them worse.
>>
>>130886355
I can't even imagine how much different the world would be today if the confederacy won. WWI might have gone completely differently. WWII may have never even happened.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.