[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going to happen with all the recent redpills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: DELET.jpg (21KB, 502x183px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.jpg
21KB, 502x183px
More and more normies are becoming redpilled.

A great example is on that #morethanarefugee video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

What is the end game of this?

When enough of the population changes their viewpoints are policies going to change? Or are we just going to LARP more?

What will happen with the immigrants already in the country; will they be forced to leave?

Just curious of the possibilities.
>>
>>130885602
i am not a commie, sorry for the accidental flagposting
>>
It's our responsibility to guide the normies in a productive direction. A danger of radical mass politics is that an intellectual vanguard initiates it, and inevitably must use cheap, inflammatory rhetoric to sway the masses since that's what moves them.

But when the masses come over, all they remember is the inflammatory propaganda, they have no understanding of the high-level stuff behind it. They're not smart enough. And the power always lies with the masses.
>>
bump pls dont 404
>>
File: 1498082673153.png (516KB, 1142x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498082673153.png
516KB, 1142x380px
>>130886328
>>
File: 6xLvy2p.jpg (58KB, 430x960px) Image search: [Google]
6xLvy2p.jpg
58KB, 430x960px
>>130886054
Deus Vult!
>>
File: russia-cover-final-2.jpg (141KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
russia-cover-final-2.jpg
141KB, 840x1120px
>>130886990
Fucking KEK!
>>
>>130885602

Its a runaway train of mass deportations, genocide and fascism that can't be stopped. Lucky for /pol/ most people posting here wont be negatively effected. Think 1920s but with more technology and higher moral standard.
>>
>>130885602
The bad news about normies becoming redpilled is that the enemy will have to resort to drastic measures to maintain control. I suspect a major false flag along the lines of 9/11
>>
>>130885602
Because more people are speaking out, more are not afraid of ostracization, they have numbers to back them up. Many people are also growing more and more disgusted with people not talking about the attacks as they fear themselves or their own loved ones could be next.
>>
Why are normies so clueless though?
>>
>>130888707
Because people follow trends like sheep, plain and simple.

In a way we are like sheep as well, we too bought into a narrative. There is one difference though. Our own genuine concerns about the stability of our countries compared to those ego-strokers.
>>
>>130888707
They're just living by what they see as the social consensus. It's necessary for a society. No society could exist with every person figuring all the important questions out on their own.
>>
File: 1494790827083.jpg (47KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494790827083.jpg
47KB, 464x700px
>>130885602
i've found out how a lot of normies love animals so much they treat them like a member of their family and even "love" them like they love their kids. so showing them how muslims hate dogs and other animals and how hitler approved animal protection laws is a good way to start the redpilling process
>>
>>130888882
Narative? Research and facts you faggot shill
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.