[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soros the good goy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

What if, by being so blatantly obvious in his pushing of liberal politicians and evil politicians like Hillary, Soros is trying to unite us?

What if he's secretly a nazi (he supposedly was). What if he's trying to unite the far-right into a neo-nazi regime by exposing us to liberal propaganda so obviously?

What if Soros is the good goy after all?
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (199KB, 1240x299px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
199KB, 1240x299px
>>130884903
>>
>>130884903

Nope, he's just getting sloppy.
>>
>>130885302
I mean, it would take a retard not to recognize what he's seemingly doing to the world. He can't imagine that people won't realize this. He must know.
>>
>>130885388
Think about it though, he could have bought any other democrat to run for pres than Hillary. Anyone besides her would have had better odds. What if he picked her because he knew she would lose?
>>
>>130884903
well fucking DUH

If we had Hillary, she would have completed the fascist apparatus, started the race war that Whites, White Hispanics and Asians would have won EASILY and we would have our Reich

BUT NO, YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
>>130885540
My theory being that he doesn't actually want anyone or anything he pushes to succeed but only to be seen by the right and fought against.

If he were blatantly pushing Nazism he'd be JFK'd by tomorrow morning.
>>
>>130884903
Or maybe it's the plan of the globalists to create a right wing resurgence so we can think we've won for a while, only to be crushed brutally and utterly, just like after world war 2? Think of Germany after the war. Now imagine that times 100 after whatever is coming happens.
>>
File: jewpost.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jewpost.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>
Ill come out and say it...this has crossed my mind.

Perhaps Soros loved the Nazis so much he is trying to recreate the conditions that made them so he can have them back?
>>
>>130886148
23 and jew says i'm 0% ashkenazi :(
>>
File: 1423008546644.jpg (12KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1423008546644.jpg
12KB, 400x225px
>>130884903
OP, Soros is not Lelouch.
>>
>>130886238
Yea, I mean i'm not saying it's true. But even if it were, his plan would rely on us fighting against it, so I mean, don't stop. It is a possibility, though.
>>
>>130886357
No idea what that is.
>>
>>130884903
>currency manipulator
>literal Nazi despite being Jewish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

watch this and get back to me on this cunt
>>
>>130884903
I don't think he actually cares about the outcome. I don't think any of the high level Jews really care to be honest. No matter what path we take they have it covered and it will always work out for them.
>>
>>130884903
>>What if he's secretly a nazi
>is literally a fucking jew
>is literally funding radical left wing groups across the board, ANTIFA, FEMEN, Code Pink
>primary financier of the Democrat party and Hillary Clinton
>Is directly lobbying for and financing the refugee invasion into Europe

yeah m8, this guy is super based
>>
>>130886497
This still fits in to that. He would have to push all of it obviously and fervently in order for it to work. Also, didn't economic collapse help precipitate Nazi Germany?
>>
>>130886431
No, not at all fight.

Just an idle thought I had given his past and ham fisted way of going about his business.
>>
>>130886640
If there were nothing to rally against then why would nazism ever rise again?
>>
>>130886736
This is why i had my idle thought lol.
>>
>>130886805
It was communism. Now that there is no true communistic threat, Soros is creating threats for us to rally against.
>>
>>130884903
>I have struggled to understand George Soros because he is a character riddled with contradiction. His push to break down borders by increasing immigration all over the world is undermining his desire to establish a unified Europe and a unified world. By pushing too hard, too fast, he’s creating obvious pushback. So, I decided to work on an article that would help me get a little better sense of what drives him.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-14/george-soros-man-behind-mayhem
>>
Why would soros fund Antifa?

Maybe because it galvanized nazis in germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
>>
>>130886873
IF that his the suckers end game. I think he is out to destroy us, but I will concede it is POSSIBLE he wants the Reich back. Fucker is up to some shit either way.
>>
>>130887098
Why fund BLM? Racial purity pushback
Why fund feminist groups? traditional female role pushback.
>>
>>130887192
It is possible. But...how to tell?
>>
If you identify everything he supports it is the exact antithesis of nazi germany. he is doing it so sloppily and openly that he must know that the opposite will happen. I find it hard to believe that a man in his position is that stupid to believe that he could hamfistedly shove the world into a communist utopia singlehandedly?
>>
>>130886483
Then you must get the fuck out.
>>
>>130884903
Soros is concerned that rejection of Hillary means the dawning of democracy in the world is being extinguished. Those words tell me Soros will do all he can to rile people against the new US leader who extinguished Hillary’s flame, democratically elected as he was. Here again, Soros is a contradiction, for he is always talking about how important democracy is; but I hope to sort that out in this article, too.

Soros is afraid that America will now be ““unable to protect and promote democracy in the rest of the world.” If he thinks Hillary would have done that, he must mean that, under Trump, we will now no longer carry out as many wars and coups as the US staged under Hillary’s state department in order to assure democracy. (Again, I would find that refreshing; but it is apparently alarming to Soros who, himself, was an advocate of the coup in Ukraine and of Hillary’s war in Syria. See my earlier published State Department documents.)
>>
For the fuck of it and due to lack of imagination I (((googled))) "is soros trying to bring back nazism" and got one very interesting first page hit.

http://shoebat.com/2017/04/23/germany-and-turkey-are-creating-the-migration-crises-in-europe-to-bring-back-nazism-and-to-destroy-christendom-in-the-end-the-muslim-ottoman-empire-will-unite-with-protestants-to-butcher-catholics-an/
>>
Soros is a complete contradiction within himself. It's absolutely fascinating to watch him run two opposite and contradictory ideas parallel at the exact same intensity. There is no doubt that he intentionally "allows" people to see what we see. He's an evil genius, but a genius none the less. I think he leaves a level of transparency so he can justify his action to himself. In his mind, if he can get away with it it's not his fault, at that point it's just part of the game.
>>
>>130887677
that's an interesting take but seems implausible. It seems more likely that soros is manipulating actual globalist ideologues into manufacturing threats and creating backlash in the actual way he wants
>>
Huh.

Is....is Soros /ourjew/?

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/
>>
>>130884903
do you even know what "good goy" means, fag fucker?
>>
>>130887946
Maybe he's just a pure chaos agent. Rile up the goyim and manipulate the winning side.
>>
>>130888051
fag fucker is a bit redundant
>>
>>130887982
All we can do is speculate. But it's an interesting angle to look at him from.
>>
>>130885729
Its classic Sun Tsu, to weaken something, first make it stronger. Its giving your enemy over confidence.

But the impatient retards at pol just saw that he was nominally (but not religiously) Jewish, and voted for a fucking kike slave,

WHOSE GRANDCHILDREN ARE ALL FUCKING JEWISH
>>
>>130888162
In all honestly though, if things hadn't been so rushed, the opposition would not have been so strong. Would trump have won if Hillary were more like Bill and liberals weren't so insane?
>>
>>130888038
We have no Jew. Some Kikes are frothingly anti-Zionist but they will never, ever regard Whites as human.

Soros wouldn't be a problem if he were liquidated, but only Muslims take the fight against Kikes personally.
>>
>>130888273
I have no idea. But a Hillary win would have given us a Merkel clone complete with open borders. Would have been accelerationism to the max.
>>
>>130888203
I don't think anyone on the right has the idea that we've won. with every victory there are two more liberal propaganda pieces
>>
>>130888393
It was a joke. I view Soros as hostile.
>>
in the personal opinions of pol are all jews in on the kabal or just the high-level satanists?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.