[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont like the flags its not good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
It just lets the jews hide. its not good
you guys are being played like fiddles and letting yourself and getting divided and conquered read the catalog same shit then switches from same old shit same old shit to disgusting shit. if something new comes over. its quickly taken over by the same morons doing spams of it then disgusting will get added to their usual

But I digress THe jews cant do this shit they dont have a real country now we cant tell when somenes in an invaded part of OUR world? just fuck the world and do your horsehit allover it 4chan? fuck off, disgusting fuck you. you are the fucking sickos and i hope your site dies
>>
>>130884498
I like it beacuse i can represent that i was born in USSR
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>130884498
>you guys are being played like fiddles and letting yourself and getting divided and conquered read the catalog same shit then switches from same old shit same old shit to disgusting shit
Hmmmmm, I wonder what is behind this?
>>
>>130884498
Curiously enough Israelis tend to keep their flags on most of the time. It's probably just for the (You)'s.
>>
NAHH GO AHEAD 4CHAN JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS
THEN we can all accept it
>>
>>130884498
i agree and im reppin a fucking leaf
>>
>>130884498
Youd be surprised but we dont actually hide our flags because we get all the free attention with the star of david. I can shitpost the most absurd shit and will get a heap of those sweet (you)s. The flags need to go though, its the worst thing that happened to /pol/ since the shill invasion.
>>
>>130885765
Why you Jew?
>>
>>130884498
Without custom flags, proxyfags have an advantage, because they can crosspost by mixing and matching their flags with different ironic shitposts.
The return of custom flags levels the playing field.
>>
File: 184.jpg (58KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
58KB, 600x888px
>>130888953
yea - right on the internet hack your way to winning you win the .. jew ass bitch
anyway they dont know where half these flags come from anyway

so ur admitting ur a bunch of fuciign retards tho?
>>
>>130884498
Fuck off kike
Jews LOVE spreading the sneaky subversive Jew meme.
>>
File: 1467415784705.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1467415784705.png
175KB, 539x612px
>>130889447
Learn to use the English language before posting on the internet....
>>
>>130884498
No one cares. Pol is irrelevant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.