[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I am so sick and tired of living in a Liberal state hearing about how Jesus was black and how Trump will be the death of us all.

We have to somehow flip California, I know it sounds impossible but if you remember Illinois used to be hardcore Republican.

I live in the hardcore Christian side of California so you usually have Marines and Vets all the time spreading the truth about the Liberal plan.

We can make someone the most powerful man on Earth, we can fight off SJWs from Tumblr, we can win a meme war against the CIA, /pol/ is there really anything we can't do?
>>
>>130880530
Go back in time and kill the judges that shot down prop 187, it's too late for this timeline
>>
There are a lot of legal mexican citizens, and a lot of them are christfags.

You're gonna need to appeal to mexicans with traditional values.
>>
>>130880530
Fuck off to flyover land if you love racism and homophobia so much
>>
>>130880870
they're cucklics, they'll throw away tradition the secound it becomes inconvenient
They care far more about gibs me dats than stopping democrats from murdering children
t. live in mexifornia
>>
>>130881151
Take off that fucking flag you leaf
>>
>>130880530
We could do it with targeted trends, but 99% of the people on here can't even be bothered to make a fucking twitter account
>>
>>130880530
State of Jefferson when?

>>130881224
>t. proticuck
>>
>>130880530
It's not too late for CA. We got 30% for Trump in the election. If we keep making libtards look untrendy all the hipsters and shit will become republicans.
Make a CA lib look stupid in front of their friends for being liberal any chance you can and we can win this state yet.
>>
>>130880530
>he actually thinks Jesus, born in Bethlehem, was pale-skinned man with blue eyes and reddish hair

How fucking dense can you be?
>>
I think we need to start off with making trends, not really shame the Liberals because it obviously isn't working and stupid Millennials will follow them creating a pro-American movement.
>>
File: ClassicPepe.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ClassicPepe.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>130880530

Whatever you plan to do, start in OC and work your way out from there.

>Highly conservative
>Lot of money
>Lot of people that are sick and tired of the Left's bullshit
>>
>>130880530
I agree with this sentiment. I understand all too well. I'm a former New Englander, I've lived in Ohio for more than a decade now and the contrast is insane. I hate that such large portion of nationalistic pride, and historic revolutionary sites are inhabited by self-loathing dems. It doesn't even make any sense. Wouldn't these people, living in the cradle of our great nation, be inclined to a greater sense of patriotism?
>>
>>130880530
The majority of CA - not the population obviously - is right-leaning to hard-right, it's just that the population centers are full of mega-left SJWs: frisco, orange county as a whole, and a few other areas in the LA area.
>>
>>130881963
I understand that its just that the children of CA are more Liberal than Conservative where I have visited. A prime example of that is LA where they are being brainwashed by corrupt Liberals. Conservatives just need a grasp on the Media and we have won, but I don't think that'll be the case especially since the most popular kid sites like Youtube and CNN Kids are Left as fuck.
>>
>>130880530

>"I live in the hardcore Christian side of California so you usually have Marines and Vets all the time spreading the truth about the Liberal plan."

You sound just as retarded as lefties. Literal pendulum swinging the other way.
>>
>>130884266
How am I retarded for explaining how my city is? Christianity is strong here and so are a lot of vets and marines. Strong as in these two things I mentioned have deep roots in my city.
>>
>>130881716
>tfw I live in Santa Ana
The surrounding cities are way more interesting than Santa Ana.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.