[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Founders: Race, Citizenship, and Voting Rights

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: founders_and_race.png (3MB, 1824x809px) Image search: [Google]
founders_and_race.png
3MB, 1824x809px
Serious question /pol/ ....

What if we, the Citizens of the United States, decided to revoke the Citizenship and Voting rights of non-white persons as the founders intended?

What if we refused to acknowledge and accept the results otherwise as to stay true to the original "recipe" of America that made it great?

> Pic related.
> Video related.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
>>
File: 1496753886267m.jpg (91KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496753886267m.jpg
91KB, 741x1024px
Honestly that'll probably have to happen at some point to prevent the inevitable. Ain't gonna be easy though, especially without a major shitstorm of a collapse. Pic very much related.
>>
>>130879853
The main result would be an improvement in the safety, prosperity, and standard of living, of nonwhites. The main thing screwing them up is Democrat machinations to buy their votes, like welfare, legal witchhunts, and releasing violent offenders.
>>
>>130879853
I no longer give a shit about non-whites and women voting.
Non-whites hate whites.
Women are idiots.
Revoke their rights.
I don't care.
I just want to live in a sane world.
>>
This is why Nazis are stupider than any other group on Earth.

They didn't deny blacks the right to vote because they thought it would hurt democracy, you stupid fuck. They denied blacks the right to vote because it would delegitimize slavery which, at the time, was booming with economic potential.

They might potentially still take away blacks' right to vote, however, since they tend to view them as a nuisance more than anything else. Of course it would be political suicide, so that will never happen.
>>
>>130879853
We can't do that, but Trump could cut an executive order, which 'temporarily' rescinds the voting rights, of anyone, who is on any form of public welfare. ('temporarily' until they are off public welfare) this would include all forms of welfare, free lunch for your kids, section 8 housing support, etc etc etc.

This is in line with, and in keeping with the founders principle that only land-owning citizens would vote.

>Trump writes executive order.
>Deal is done.
>Republicans never lose another election outside California and New York.
>>
>>130880187

That is why we would need to devise a method of establishing a threshold of "whiteness" to weed out (((them))).

1) Submit DNA sample to distributed, decentralized network, similar to bitcoin and other coin/contract networks. Similar to 23andme, but no jews and decentralized...

2) Whenever citizenship is questioned or you vote, submit your on-the-spot DNA sample and receive results back from the network to proceed.

Or something different, just on the spot ideas...
>>
>>130880512

The point of it would be to preserve diversity by establishing ethno-states/homogenous communities to thrive and survive.

Those who question "When was America Great?", the simple response would be "Before 1965".

It is clearly evident that the primary if not only reason for "immigrants" to come here is to ride the coattails of the culture and society that caucasian genetics has pioneered and created.
>>
File: @Night.jfif.jpg (6KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
@Night.jfif.jpg
6KB, 291x173px
>>130880749
>>
>>130879853
I've been saying this is the end game for years on this shitty board. All non whites are not legitimate citizens.
>>
>>130882451
So you disagree with the founders of the nation?
>>
>>130880931

(you)

> not knowing about 3/5ths rule
>>
>>130882777
I agree with them and it's what my whole argument hinges upon. I'm so grateful the first naturalization act explicitly defined our citizenship by race. I am filled with contempt whenever I see a Mexican or some fuckin middle eastern or asian walking around.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.