[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's about god damn time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: aboutime.jpg (207KB, 1000x592px) Image search: [Google]
aboutime.jpg
207KB, 1000x592px
It's about god damn time shit like this started happening. A false rape accusation, regardless if the guy gets charged or not, is fucking life ruining. There are statistics showing that 50-70% of rape accusations are fucking false.

In the age of 3rd wave feminism this shit is done on a whim, so they're boyfriend doesn't know they cheated, or revenge, get all the husbands shit in a divorce, or whatever the fuck stupid reason they decide because they know there are virtually no consequences to completely fucking up a guys life.

I really really hope to see more articles like this in the near future.

I hope we see more of this.
>>
>>130877129
I would be interested on these statistics. Not that I wouldn't believe that their are high numbers, but anything over 30% false accusations would make me wondering.
>>
>>130877528
The 70% statistic comes from a government report commissioned by the US navy in the 80's.
>>
>>130878318
Is there some trustworthy statistic about false rape accusation that isn't that much outdatet?
>>
>>130877528
There was also a police chief who got tired of the BS and started keeping track. He found that nobody else was keeping track. As a result, his figures are cited in a chapter in a psych textbook that talks about this, because they are almost the only data. He found it was at least a quarter of the time.
You must consider that there are absolutely no negative consequences whatsoever for a female false accuser, unless she is unlucky enough to meet a rare outraged chief like that guy. The same chapter mentioned that cops can tell pretty quickly if it's a lie but generally do nothing to a liar. I don't know how it is in Germany but in the US multiple generations became cops specifically to be the white knight saving the poor helpless battered single mom.
>>
>>130878471
Ask yourself why those figures would be recorded. Consider who ideologically would be in a position to research and record this sort of thing. Hint: almost every time, it'll be a she, her hair color will be unnatural, and her weight in pounds will start with its number of digits.
>>
>>130878471

I'm reading the book The Myth of Male Power, the author cited a study made in the late 80 with the few data available that stated that 30% was fake and about 40% was unfounded allegations of rape.
I can't get you the source right now but it's sad bro.

BTW, it's a great book, every man living these awkward days should read it
>>
>>130877129
http://www.returnofkings.com/6886/3-signs-shes-making-a-false-rape-accusation
Yeah it's RoK, but it's a good article. Looking for that textbook I mentioned, which was more recebt than the other study. It's on Google or Scribd and it was linked in a RoK article like this one.
>>
>>130878471
http://www.ejfi.org/Courts/Courts-23.htm
This is pretty good and it's from 2004. The words they use are "scary frequency."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.