[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS LE JOOS ON YOUTUBE MAKING CREEPY TOY VIDDOES!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: .....1.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
.....1.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
The previous thread died before I could say something:
YOU FAGGOTS ARE RETARDED!
THE JEWS AND DISNEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOME TINY YOUTUBE CHANNEL MAKING A TON OF CLICKBAIT EACH HOUR!

THE REASON THOSE CHINESE AND RUSSIAN YOUTUBERS USE ELSA AND SPIDERMAN IS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST POPULAR CHARACTERS FOR LITTLE KIDS TO RELATE TO.

The reason why creepy shit happens is because it's mysterious and taboo, it's the same reason you probably first went on 4chan or newgrounds, weird shit mixed with popular shit gets more attention than normal popular shit, haven't you ever heard "curiosity killed that cat"

Disney is too big and focused on actual legal issues to be giving any attention to one of the thousands of copy pasted mass produced channels on youtube that happens to use their brands.

You think youtube has the time to hire a team to surf through all the shit and delete videos? no way the only way those videos get taken down is IF YOU FLAG THEM, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE IT MATTERS THE CREATOR WILL JUST MORE MORE OR MAKE A NEW CHANNEL.

IT'S JUST A BIG CLICKBAIT MONEY MAKING SCHEME THE CREATORS PROBABLY HAVE DOZENS OF CHANNELS ALL MAKING SMALL AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT ADDS UP.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS!
>>
aye my wee bro actually watches these videos, children actually watch this shit and enjoy it, there is no conspiracy
>>
>>130874814
>Haha no way op the rich jewish CEOs at disney are making mass clickbait videos clearly because it's not like disney has real films and tv shows to make, no alright it's the joos TRYING TO BRAINWASH OUR YOUTH WITH SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING CLEARLY ITS NOT LIKE CREEPY STUFF EXISTED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND ON THE INTERNET NOPE ITS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE, IT'S THE JOOISH BRAINWASHING!
>>
>>130875038
Exactly, there is no conspiracy it's just mass produced clickbait just like those prank channels but refined on their clickbaitableness if that is a word..
>>
>>130875038
Children shouldn't watch this shit, you should get your brother to watch some more wholesome and good content, I don't care if it's kids netflix, normal tv, books, comics or even gaming youtubers (just make sure it's big youtubers like pewdiepie or vannos and not those creepy ones like that pink sheep minecrafter guy, or stampilonghead)
Like monitor what your kids watch.
>>
Why is OP pretending to be different people?
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>130875748
This >>130875133
was clearly mockery of posters from the previous thread, and general conspiracy faggots
>>
These are actually fetish vids in disguise. They're making rounds in fetish circles all the time
>>
>>130878315
exactly. plenty of them are nothing sinister and fine for kids, albeit degenerate. however, there's quite a few that are really fucked up and shouldn't be on YouTube Kids at the very least.
>>
>>130874814
Why do you feel the need to shitpost this hard? You're probably even right, but the way you type is just cancerous. Please leave this board and never return.

Hide this thread.
>>
>>130874814
>Nazi flag
Nice try Schlomo
It is part of project monarch as a means of conditioning of children using mass media
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.