[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yellowstone General 3: Apocalypse Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Official_poster_508.jpg (118KB, 350x541px) Image search: [Google]
Official_poster_508.jpg
118KB, 350x541px
Could the eclipse trigger it? I know that it can affect water and rock, but has it started volcanoes or earthquakes before?
>>
one more bump, this may be big, guys
>>
>>130874356
So why in the fuck exactly would an eclipse effect a volcano?
>>
File: uer4jccwqh0z.jpg (83KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
uer4jccwqh0z.jpg
83KB, 900x507px
>>
>>130878331

the moon pulls on the earth's crust.. could destabilize it just enough so that the cracks reach magma, which instantly destabilizes the rest and KABOOOM
>>
>>130878331
because we need a happening god damn it

>>130874356
>Yellowstone General
we don't need a general. feel free to make one when/if it happens. otherwise it's just mindless speculation. not like it matters, if it happens not even the best doomsday prepper larper will be able to hold out the whole thing.
>>
Human race will face its largest single threat to our existence in the next three months.
>>
>>130880342
By the yellowstone?
>>
>>130880342
the only single largest threat that could do that is the polarity shift on earth by planet X.

yellowstone won't be the end, ww3 wouldn't be the end, an enclipse won't be the end.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/447
>>
>>130877071
>>130877679
OP can only bump after ten minutes.
>>
>>130879906
you sound like a plot to a rejected james bond movie
>>
File: 7.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
499KB, 387x305px
KEK WILLS YELLOWSTONE CHAN's AWAKENING!
>>
File: there goes the planet.jpg (269KB, 1840x1150px) Image search: [Google]
there goes the planet.jpg
269KB, 1840x1150px
>>130874356
>Could the eclipse trigger it?

The tides of the Earth's bodies of water are caused by the gravitational force exerted by both the sun and the moon. The moon is the predominant factor in determining the Earth's tides, as its proximity to Earth exerts greater immediate gravitational shifts. The most drastic tides, called spring tides, occur when the Earth, moon, and sun are aligned. Therefore, during a solar eclipse, spring tides will occur.

Yellowstone has two liquids affected during a spring tide. The magma pocket, and the Lake water above it. When these two liquids combine they explode and cause an eruption. So this nearly full solar eclipse will put the strongest outside pressure force on Yellowstone in thousands of years at a time when the magma chamber is at it's greatest stress level in ten thousands of years.
If it's gonna pop in our lifetimes, it would be in late this August or soon after. Hope you guys bought your filters.
>>
>>130882314
If I don't get doubles or greater it will happen.
>>
>>130882314
>So this nearly full solar eclipse will put the strongest outside pressure force on Yellowstone in thousands of years

>the last total solar eclipse viewed from North America was on Feb. 26, 1979

do you think a thousand years pass between solar eclipses? stop larping
>>
File: 1493270115263.gif (4MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1493270115263.gif
4MB, 4000x4000px
>>
>>130874356
i am actually happy animals are fleeing up hill so the apocalypse happens and we all die
>>130878331
the universe doesn't look like it is but it do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.