[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrants, Shit-Testing, and Dread Game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497757358765.jpg (126KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
1497757358765.jpg
126KB, 640x902px
I was listening to Jordan Peterson the other day. He suspects that European women welcome "refugees" en mass into Europe, because European women desire strong men. Oddly, though, European women destroyed masculine European men via feminism. So, basically, European women are throwing European men aside because they're not masculine - and they're not masculine, because European women's feminism.

Ultimately, European women conducted a gigantic Shit-Test on European males, and European males lost. Now, European women are going for other men (i.e. Blacks, Muslims, Arabs).

This, I think, instills a sense of dread into the hearts of European men (this includes White Americans). European women have made European men fell inadequate. The Good News, however: European men are becoming Red Pill as to the nature of women. We are once again becoming conscious that women are hypergamous and, if left to their own free will, will destroy the entire race. (I am not saying that other races our superior to ours. Objectively, they're not. The anti-White media places into women the idea that they are, though).

So, I am curious: How can we use these tactics on European women? Say, for instance, millions of young, fertile Asian women migrated to Europe. Do you think European women would be as welcoming? No. Likely not. Furthermore, do you think European women would be open to European men welcoming young, fertile Asian women into Europe, en mass? No. Likely not. This would, in fact, instill Dread into the hearts of European women - collectively.

And just as you can instill dread into European women individually, you can do it collectively. And when you instill Dread into women, they come running back to the person who is causing the feelings of dead. Keep in mind, this is entirely sexual, primitive, impulsive, and unconscious.
>>
>>130866105

My question is: How can we instill dread into European women collectively? Another question: How can will continue to instill Dread into European men to further Red Pill them on the nature of women?

The fact is: Sex gets to the heart of the relations between men and women. Men get weird about this stuff - which is one reason they're not open to the idea that European women want to unconsciously get impregnated by Jamal and Achmed. The fear will creep in, and I think they will have to consider it - at the very least. This will only inspire European men to become strong, because they have NO OTHER CHOICE.
>>
>>130866105

This is why I once mentioned "colonizing Reddit." Reddit is 4chan for Normies. Normies, however, can change (See Laci Green). We may be able to subtlety introduce these ideas to Normies which may catapult them into the Red Pill.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.