[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black NewsLady wants every state in America to change Demographics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DC0PCbGUwAI4R0h.jpg-large.jpg (119KB, 788x1048px) Image search: [Google]
DC0PCbGUwAI4R0h.jpg-large.jpg
119KB, 788x1048px
Urging more of this - I believe this black newslady is on cnn or msnbc or something

Thoughts?
>>
>>130865279

She is right because liberals make a cascade effect. Get in office start changing voting laws so 16 absentee ballot are sent to one address.
>>
>>130865279
That truth bomb.
>>
File: Prop 187.png (93KB, 621x733px) Image search: [Google]
Prop 187.png
93KB, 621x733px
>>130865279
California tried to save itself, the 9th Circuit need to all be lynched, I hate those pieces of kike shit so much
>>
>>130865279
That's right. California got diversity while at the same time risking bankruptcy.

The Democrats tokenized these minorities as props.
>>
>>130865279
Now you know why a lot of people are leaving California.

All the right leaning people are abandoning ship.

Anyone have that moveon.org shit showing a map of all these organized left wing groups spread across the states? they're trying to do to every state like they did to CA. Take over all public positions, no matter how small, until they consume it all.

Soros funded of course.
>>
>>130865279
Its good and I support it. Let them set up the fascist apparatus. We will take it from them when it is finished and invert it.
>>
>>130865279

Guess we'll have to invent a new flavor of crack or some new disease that only infects minorities.
>>
>>130865970
It never went to the 9th Circuit. The California government refused to appeal the District Court's decision.
>>
File: 1492939358184.jpg (159KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492939358184.jpg
159KB, 758x1024px
>>
>>130865970

This anon knows.
>>
>>130865279

It's pretty sick what places like California do. They absolutely abuse the fuck out of our country's tax system. We want people to own homes, so you people itemize their deductions. One of those deductions is state property taxes. So they pull the state property tax out of the money you owe to the fed.

Well, California to pay for all their commie shit and illegals, jack up the property taxes. So everyone in America is paying for California to be communists.
>>
>>130867667
Honestly the colour scheming is pure shit.
All blue looks dark blue. Texas women voted 47% Republican, yet it looks like 90% Democrat.
>>
>>130865279
She's spot-on and it's kind of a shame, really. California has a perfect climate, as well as the means to be fully self-sustaining. It's almost a Garden of Eden in that way. The demographics have shifted, but it is worth noting that minority groups are easier to control than Americans with deeper cultural roots. Case in point, a large portion of California does not speak English as a first language, and you will be surprised how easy it is to get them to vote for you by pandering to them, since the Republican opposition is literally speaking a different language.

California is an example of voting blocs gone wrong (or right, depending on your point of view). The fact that black females vote Democrat in monolithic proportions should show that certain easily-digested messages really are effective to the point where presidential candidates have no need to step foot in the state to win it easily.
>>
>>130868176
Did you even look at the legend?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.