[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"BASED people" and civic nationalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 61

File: based.jpg (46KB, 699x537px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
46KB, 699x537px
Why do you support civic nationalism anon? What makes a black person based?
>>
>What makes a black person based?
nothing
>>
>>130864076
I support civic nationalism because I believe in individualism, and because all black people I've met have actually been pretty nice and cool to be around. However when I see how borderline fucking stupid black americans are I throw individuality out the fucking window, fuck them all. When I lived in America for some time I totally got why people are so racist there, what the fuck is wrong with your black people Americans!? Not only that, but I ALSO found why black people are so racist there, all the white people I met there were literally a living fucking stereotype, and I don't even want to talk about white """males""", all of them were either skinny nu-males or /fit/ faggots wearing pink. My conclusion is that America is a dumb country.
>>
wtf i love white guilt now.
>>
>>130864765
this. genuine racism is anti individualism, which is the value which has made the West so great, and which is what the cultural Marxists are trying to destroy.
>>
>>130864076
/pol/ knows the difference, we just shitpost anyway
>>
>>130864765
Individualism is great but you can't make it work in a mixed multicultural society, because races aren't the same. If you've been on pol even for a short time you know race isn't only skin deep, and shitskins aren't independent and self reliant, they work in packs and you can see that behaviour through pretty much anything they do. If you give them freedom, they will take it and use it to take yours away from you
>>
>>130865235
As I said, individualism only works in a civilised community. Something shitskins aren't capable of.

I mean you can see it in their countries, you think you can just magically make them civilised in yours?
>>
File: Redenção.jpg (266KB, 1200x1422px) Image search: [Google]
Redenção.jpg
266KB, 1200x1422px
>>130864076
>Why do you support civic nationalism anon?

look at my flag
i have no other option
>>
>>130864076
I have nothing against black people with high IQs living in a 90% white majority society where race-mixing is outlawed. The few intelligent non-whites are victims of the stupidity of their average fellow non-white person. Meanwhile, there are millions of whites who would beat me up or even kill me for my beliefs? Just look at antifa. 95% white, weak, degenerate, emasculated cucks who hate white people and everything they created. They are subhumans who deserve to be executed. You want to tell me they're worth more than people like Thomas Sowell? I'm a mix between ethno and civic nationalist because it's most consistent with logic and reason.
>>
>>130866480
How can you live in brazil and love your country? It seems like the worst place in the world.
>>
>>130867322
Nationalism is not just love, it's also duty and faith
>>
>>130865785
Exactly, just like libertarianism doesn't work in shitskin countries, which is why authoritarianism and racism are necessary to to a certain degree to ensure the survival of individualism.
It's sounds like a contradiction but it's really not.

Islam will suck the soul out of Europe, which libcucks are keeping "open and tolerant". Little do they know, they're just providing free space for Islam to take over because that's exactly what Islam does.
>>
>>130866573
>I have nothing against black people with high IQs
Don't say this like it's a common thing.

Of course there are retarded white people, but these guys like antifa are nothing compared to other races. They're gonna bring us down and the game was rigged from the start anyway.
>>
>>130867695
Well said, this is why unlike other people here, I don't wanna move to germany and be a janitor. Someone needs to fix this place.
>>
File: Aryan.png (187KB, 373x390px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan.png
187KB, 373x390px
God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy, homosexuality, and racial equality, are all semitic perversions of inferior jews and arabs trying to pervert our great and Holy race.
Atheism is the belief in a world created out of nothing, by nothing, utter semitic nonsense invented by the semitic jewish pseudo-philosophers.
We are Aryan men, our very skin shines in the white shining light of God himself
Our traits are not kindness and tolerance which are simply weakness in disguise, our traits are uprightness in the face of degeneracy, the belief in God, strength, intelligence, bravery, valor, masculinity, purity and dominance over the inferior races, lacking the light and blessing of God.
The meek shall inherit NOTHING, God HATES the weak and the cowardly, the brave and fearless Aryan beings shall inherit the earth through conquest, the universe through space colonization and the kingdom of God by FIGHTING for the dominance of our great and Holy Aryan race.
RENOUNCE the nihilistic and fatalist worldview of atheism created by semites to weaken our resolve and make us accept our fate like pathetic miserable animals which we are NOT.
RENOUNCE the false racial equality and glorification of weakness and passivity promoted by the perverted jew-made false religion that is christianity.
UPLIFT yourself by believing in our God, whose image we are made in, creator of the universe, made for the Aryan race to dominate and expand into, reach HEAVEN, the kingdom of God by fighting with the bravery of a thousand lions for OUR race, have as many pure Aryan children as you can with your wives, put your race, family and God above all else.
As of June 22, 2017 we declare secular nationalism and christianity both to be DEAD, proven to be FALSE.
Accept the final Truth, we Aryans made in the image of God's shining white light will set out from now on to conquer and dominate the world, carving it in the image of our great and supreme race.
>>
>>130864076
"Civic nationalism" as described by its proponents, is an unworkable ideological construct. It's substantively no different than the idea of America as a "propositional nation" which has been pushed by the left since the 60s, and which has contributed to the destabilization of our society. Nations are cultural entities, not ideological constructs, and mo political system is stable without a coherent culture undergirding it. Ethno-nationalism is the only working basis for a functional state.
>>
>>130864076
"People of Color" is Black Genocide because it dilutes African Americans and groups them in with all the third worlders of the earth
>>
>>130864076
Based Black man
>>
>>130866573
High IQ immigration is just as problematic because it's like letting your culture get taken over by foreigners.
>>
>>130867924
It's time to stop larping faggot. Reveal your flag americuck.
>>
>>130868539
Mongrels and inferior races will be dominated, traitors such as yourself, eliminated.
>>
File: based old man.jpg (183KB, 696x1070px) Image search: [Google]
based old man.jpg
183KB, 696x1070px
Civic nationalism is the only truth
>>
File: A for effort.jpg (592KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
A for effort.jpg
592KB, 2448x2448px
>>130864765
Individualism is, by its very nature, no basis for a society. Maintaining a society requires a shared sense of identity, which is the only stable basis for an authentic sense of common interest.
>>
>>130868504
Good point. Chinese have high IQ, yet when they move in large numbers their area becomes liberal as well. Look at cities with large Chinese populations - San Francisco, Seattle, NYC - not exactly bastions of conservatism.

Not to mention Eastern culture is probably the least compatible with Western culture, with the extreme conformity and collectivism over there. I mean, I guess Chang won't commit a lot of violent crime like a negro, but he'll invite more of his pals into the country to drive up the real estate market.
>>
>>130868719
What!? Neck yourself foo!

Not with yo scrawny white ass.
>>
>>130868719
Divide and conquer shill confirmed
>>
>>130869016
No, with God's will, inferior man.
>>
File: StopLarping.png (61KB, 643x451px) Image search: [Google]
StopLarping.png
61KB, 643x451px
>>130864076
Not being a crypto commie like you. I'd take 10 based black people over one NEET larping faggot
>>
>>130867757
>Don't say this like it's a common thing.
I'm not. I'm perfectly aware that they're a very small minority, kind of like high IQ, atheist ex-muslims. It's just a fact that they exist and if they're conservative, they're fine by me.

Antifa have a worse track record than pretty much any other activist group. They're low IQ, low impulse control animals advocating for a jewish ideology who destroys race, nation and culture and kills millions of (white) people. The fact that they happen to be white makes it worse because they're traitors to their own people. Look a few videos of them on youtube. They destroy property anywhere they go. Conservatives sre ALWAYS limited in their exercising of basic freedoms when they want to assemble. Antifa will attack you, risk to kill you, destroy your property, try to dox you, go after your family and advocate for your death like "moderate" muslims upset about cartoons. They're prime examples of subhumans. If I became dictator tomorrow, they'd be the first to be hubted down and thrown into gas chambers. Any non-white person willing to take them out is welcome to me. Should I be a retard and make them my enemy as well?
>>
>>130868860
Yes but freedom for the individual is also a good thing. Some people are naturally degenerate and they should be free to do what they want. It just shouldn't be generally accepted and pushed as a good thing.
>>
>>130869610
Why did you say you were against race mixing then >>130866573, if your daughter marries a republican black that should be fine
>>
>>130864076
civic nationalism is the only hope in America. ethno-nationalism doesn't work so well for mongrels.
>>
>>130864076
I don't think a race war is happening in the US. Some stormfront autists might try to start one prematurely (some even seem to be planning already), but I doubt it'll actually get anywhere seeing as how most whites are thoroughly accustomed to being around non-whites and even have non-white friends or look up to non-white celebrities like Kanye West. You simply won't have enough people for RWDS.
That being said, I think the declining white population needs to be dealt with somehow, but I don't think a white ethnostate is really necessary. If we can just halt immigration altogether and somehow provide whites with government incentives to have kids we can probably get the numbers up.
>>
>>130867924
the god emperor has finally arrived
>>
>>130869792
Because I want to keep whites pure.
>>
>>130864076

I don't. A nigger is incompatible with Western civilization.
>>
>>130864076
I went to black schools growing up and have a healthy hatred of niggers, but I also had based black friends.

Look at his shirt, he knows exactly what the left has done to his people. Fuck you for this shitty based black man shilling you sling all day long becuase it's one of the few things you have that actually gives /pol/ pause.
>>
>>130869792
Different people are "Racist" for different reasons and there are different types of "Racists."
>>
>>130864765
stormweenies BTFO. individualism is literally what defines Western society. Evola can suck my dick
>>
>>130864572
>>What makes a black person based?
Wanting to have a future but living in a ghetto?
Doing research instead of crack?
>>
>>130870000
You mean the anti-christ?
>>
>>130867924
If you were so busy trying to be a poetic faggot, you would realize that the argument you make can be proven false by attacking its weakest points.

Atheists don't believe a world was created out of "nothing" because by definition there is no such thing as "nothing."

Imagine "Nothing." That is actually "something".
>>
>>130870226
i just don't understand why people are so against mixing with good blacks, latinos, or asians is all. why not just be american and forget about race
>>
>>130870417
they can do that shit back home in africa
>>
>>130864076
I would kill for a conservative qt negress
>>
File: 1482190346503.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482190346503.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>130864765
>all of them were either skinny nu-males or /fit/ faggots wearing pink. My conclusion is that America is a dumb country.
Getting laid in America is going to be easy if this is my competition, fucking kek
>>
>>130864765
>>130865785
People see it "working" in the West when it's a tiny minority of people, but history has shown very definitively that once the demographics shift to even or flipped, nothing good ever happens. If you are pro open borders you are necessarily calling for violence and suffering.
>>
>>130869610
>Antifa have a worse track record than pretty much any other activist group
Well BLM is pretty close to them. It's just a group with a bunch of dumb betas looking to project their anger on other people and break stuff, they probably know nothing about communism or whatever they believe in either. But look at black neighborhoods or black countries, these aren't groups, they are places where people live. They have proven the most of them can't do shit right.

>>130869792
She would make an example, and suddenly all the girls would want their nogs and dindus
>>
>>130870634
Becuase "being American" is toxic to kike subversion and globalism, nationalism is toxic to kike subversion and globalism.

So besides a few legitimately hate filled racists most of this shit is just trolling and shilling to try and erode away the idea of non-white allies after they came out in force during the election and absolutely embarrassed the cucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
>>
>>130864076
>What makes a black person based
Ceased "brain activity"
>>
>>130871099
i know man, just be an american nationalist and quit dividing people by skin color.

and when you say "kike", you know 30% of jews voted trump right? so there's some good ones of them too.
>>
>>130871099
>Fascist flag
You'd probably like to see the anti-miscegenation laws in Italy and Duche's views on Race
>>
>>130864076
BASED is an acronym. It stands for Bunch Ah Simians Enriching Daughters. What makes a black guy based is how many of your daughters he has bred with is superior black seed
>>
>>130871349
underage detected
>>
>>130870634
The problem is that white genocide is actually happening via mass immigration and miscegenation. Eventually whites will be forced into a minority within their own countries, where they will likely face discrimination. I understand the frustration that a lot of people here feel, but I still don't think vilifying people of other races is productive at all, especially if they support your cause. A fully white ethnostate is just an unlikely goal at this point.
>>
File: IMG_6119.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6119.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>130871292
> dividing people by skin color.
>skin color
>you know 30% of jews voted trump right? so there's some good ones of them too.
(you)
>>
>>130871292
Israel is right wing as fuck, they liked Trump.

But the Jews living in Israel have their nationalistic state, they're not the same ones meddling in everyone else's politics around the world.
>>
>>130871292
30% of Jews voted for Trump, but they don't put their money where their mouth is.

>>130871472
Kek, I'm older than you sonnyboy. So butthurt you can't take a joke? No one cares you pathetic bitchtits having faggot. Guarantee every ANCAP retard is both underage and overweight.
>>
>>130871309
Not a fan of race mixing, just don't think every brown person should automatically be thrown into an oven.
>>
>>130864076
But I don't support nationalism. I support patriotism.
>>
>>130871683
>should automatically be thrown into an oven.
Sad! Mussolini ACTUALLY gassed niggers
>>
>>130871909
And Hitler made soap and lampshades out of Jews, I take that whole era with a grain of salt.
>>
>>130864918
>wtf i love white guilt now.

I first understood the true genius and the true horror of liberalism when I read this article:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/germany-set-open-liberal-mosque-berlin-48077687

> Seyran Ates' vision of a liberal mosque where all Muslims can pray together — women and men, Sunni and Shiite, straight and gay — turned into reality Friday as dozens of people came together in Berlin to inaugurate a new house of prayer.
>Ates, a well-known women's right activist and lawyer, preached in front of the crowd which filled the mosque. A female imam from the United States, Ani Zonneveld, called for prayer as the faithful kneeled behind her in rows, all turned in the direction of Mecca.

They are literally creating a new sect, a toothless, western, quasi-Christian sect of Islam. They are destroying an entire religion from within. Turning it into something flabby and ruled by women. I almost feel pity for future of Islam seeing this, and knowing that it will succeed, just as they succeeded in subverting Christianity (except in the most conservative, traditionalist places).

The liberals support abortion rights that allow the murder millions of black babies every year, babies which would otherwise grow up and outnumber the whites in a few generations due the ridiculous promiscuity of blacks.

They support the welfare state, that keeps blacks and abbos fat, drug-addicted and content without a care in the world, so they can never rise to any position of authority.

They support the idea of racial inequality, that some people just do better than others. They support a white man's burden, and a mission to civilize. Give of your sweat to help these poor primitives.

Then, this is how they defend themselves from criticism (it's truly ingenious): take whatever it is you are being accused of, amplify it a thousand times and attach this strawman to your enemies.

The ideology of sociopaths
>>
>>130872092
He used chemicals weapons against subhuman negroids though. It was paraded as an act of Italian might and is well recorded. You don't get to us a Fascist flag and type shit like
>>130870226
>black friends
>>130871099
>hate filled racists most of this shit is just trolling and shilling
>>
File: 1417579797898.jpg (70KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
1417579797898.jpg
70KB, 540x414px
>>130872405
Ding ding ding.
>>
>>130867695
>a non self hating gringo cock sucker brazilian on pol

What ever the fuck you are planing count me in macaco bro
>>
>>130872491
I'm getting a kick off how much my reasonable point of view is triggering your feefees.

A strong leader, a nationalistic country, and a focused and driven people are values I respect. It doesn't mean I'm ready to go full Salò to fit into your villain shaped box.
>>
>>130872405
>destroying Islam from within
>implying that's a bad thing
Islam has caused nothing but trouble wherever it's traveled throughout history. If the liberals want to neuter it I'm not gonna complain.
>>
>>130870563
somebody took an intro to philosophy course freshman year
>>
>>130871086
BLM are saints to what antifa has done all over the west. We have to admit to ourselve that the traitor gene, the cuck gene, the parasite gene and degeneracy gene exist anongst our own. They all deserve to be hanged. If they ever got into power, our countries would be nigger tier. Also remember that it was our own people who put us in this position of slow demographic and cultural suicide. There isn't a difference between whites advocating for white genocide and average niggers.
>>
>>130871683
No one thinks they should be. They should just go to their own countries (or make them) where they live among other black people without whites paying taxes to support them. Sadly that shit isn't gonna happen especially not in the US so throwing them into ovens is much easier.
>>
>>130873021
It's called Liberia. It didn't work out so well.
>>
>>130864076
WTF a nig nog with a brain????
>>
File: 4212144231.jpg (115KB, 592x738px) Image search: [Google]
4212144231.jpg
115KB, 592x738px
>>130873021
It'd be nice but we sort of invited blacks into America. A more realistic approach to this situation is to fixed their fucked up heavily subverted culture of ignorance, me first, and violence glorification.
>>
>>130872405
Oh fuck I love liberalism.

Just kidding, but now that I see it they might be doing all of this purely by accident.

What if it collapses on them like communism and conservatives win without a fight?
>>
>>130864076
Education usually makes them based. Based Thomas Sowell or Based Larry Elder for example
>>
>>130872405
They will succeed temporarily but TRUE Islam will eventually swallow this kike version of islam like a whale swallows a small fish.
>>
>>130873281
You have to kill the welfare state first, and it will have to stay dead for a generation at least. I don't see how that can happen. There's no other solution to the problem of their idle hands, though.
>>
>>130873220
Because Lincoln got killed, mongoloid
>>130872750
Again, you don't get to use Fascist flag and write that bullshit. Italian Fascists would have told you "fuck off el africani". You may pretend that civic nationalism will ever work, but it won't. It really doesn't exist
>>
File: IMG_6124.png (831KB, 968x1544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6124.png
831KB, 968x1544px
>>130873352
>Based Thomas Sowell
Dumb ass jigaboo literally belivied that intelligence is not genetic and was infull denial of the racial genetic differences. So based
>>
File: Black_Vote_Pres.jpg (34KB, 513x354px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Vote_Pres.jpg
34KB, 513x354px
>>130873448
Yeah, the welfare state is just a voting plantation for democraps at this point.

They're in this sort of horrible situation where if they actually fix any of the problems they bitch about it'll cause what's left of the party to collapse.
>>
>>130873469
>Liberia failed because Lincoln was assassinated
interesting take on history
>>
>>130873281
>A more realistic approach to this situation is to fixed their fucked up heavily subverted culture of ignorance
YOU CAN'T FIX IT THOUGH
They are simply too stupid. Race is deeper than just skin. You don't need to fix a culture if you give them their own countries and let them make a culture. Oops didn't that already happen and they all started starving to death and killing the white minority?

>>130873220
>Sadly that shit isn't gonna happen
>throwing them into ovens is much easier.
That's what I said
>>
File: 29_blkfuer_1.jpg (29KB, 328x260px) Image search: [Google]
29_blkfuer_1.jpg
29KB, 328x260px
>>130864076

My favorite Klan members are black.
>>
>>130864076
Some black people are based. But if I had a magic button to eliminate every single one of them, I would press it quickly.
>>
>>130873469
Calm yourself my friend, let's go take a nice helicopter ride and I'll explain my point of view in greater detail.
>>
>>130864572
So you're saying they're based by default?
Man, that sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>130870383

It is literally not.

You have not even understood what liberty is.
There was no individualism in your sense in Sparta and yet they were free.

What you mean with individualism is that people are allwoed to choose between certain forms of degeneracy.

neck yourself
>>
>>130873448
elimination of welfare state = start of civil war

People think they have a god given right to free gibs and if someone refuses to provide it to them, they're ready to kill.

This is what (((progressivism))) has done to the mentality of the average person.
>>
>>130864572

Democrat detected
>>
>>130873784
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

You're falling too far into extremes, you're not wrong, but you're pushing your nugget of truth far further than you should.
>>
>>130870981
Swede here, it's so fucking easy, American men are all shitlib manchildren. They shit their pants if they see a masculine man walking down the street.

inb4 Sweden Yes.
>>
>>130872750
lmao holy fuck underage kekistani fatass detected. Go back to /r/T_D if you want to be some mealymouthed mongoloid crying about a section of a people that amounts to no more than 10% of the population. That's not even an exaggeration. 90% of niggers are worthless, and the 10% that aren't are full of white DNA but if they breed with another Americasus Africanus they will only spawn more turbo niggers. Your cognitive dissonance over this subject is appalling.

You're literally not triggering anyone. Your argument is painfully false. You realize culture is just the group expression of shared genetic behavioral traits? Oh, you didn't? Because you're an underage faggot that hasn't studied the subject to any degree. The only way to fix culture is to change their DNA.
>>
>>130864076
This is a true American. Let me be clear. NO ONE with a correct conservative mind has a problem with this man.

The only people who have a problem with this man are Democrats of the white and black race. If you hate blacks simply for the color of their skin then youbare a Democrat.

Yes 90% of blacks are pieces of shit. And given that blackness is a good indicator of danger. But once you know that this black man is based and you still hate then it is YOU who are the problem.

CONSERVATISM is what will save us. And we must invite conservatives of ALL creedes of life to join us in our battle against the evil that is liberalism
>>
>>130873754
Learn "your" own history, dindu
"There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all White people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the White and black races ... A separation of the races is THE ONLY perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. "

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the White and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position"

"Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the Whites they CONSTITUTE A THREAT to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the White man."
>>
>>130874265
How triggered are you that I've been on this website since 2008?
>>
>>130874386
Your parents should have monitored your internet use more closely. Now their brainlet of a son regurgitates slightly more intelligent people's retarded opinions because he thinks it makes him sound smart. What a disappointment you must be
>>
>>130874202
When I say put them into ovens, I mean it but I don't advocate for it because it won't happen. I already said the game was rigged from the start, we will probably lose.
>>
>>130874679
You sling anymore salt and I won't need to worry about my driveway this winter.

>>130874705
>but I don't advocate for it because it won't happen.

Right, it's a fruitless argument caused by understandable anger.
>>
>>130874355
Marginally effort-posting a quote from a speech of which everyone is familiar with doesn't demonstrate your point.
>>
>>130864076
Abortion is literally black genocide (or suicide), if you look at how often blacks have them.
>>
>>130875071
If you don't know that Lincoln wanted to get rid of the niggers, you probably better quit talking on racial politics altogether.

Libraries are free in the US. For now
>>
>>130874848
I just understand your parent's perspective. You're an overweight Kekistani faggot. Go watch Cuckold of Blackdad "REK" more feminists using the same tawdry rhetorical tricks on low IQ people.
>>
>>130875498
You're fuckin' sad dude.
>>
>>130874848
So what's your idea? Do you actually believe you can change black culture? That is as unlikely as rounding them all up and killing them. Actually the latter is more likely, it happens in Africa alot (to niggers by niggers).
>>
>>130864076
>Why do you support civic nationalism anon?
I think that with the right prodding, ALL americans could be forced to work together....I actually think that all the pieces are in place, and it is just a matter of brainwashing the coloreds and the whites a bit. The democrats won't shut up, but IF they do, the elements are there. When people stop putting an adjective in front of being American, we will be much better. The problem is mass integration....Nogs will always nog, no matter how you white wash them. We need an updated criminal code to allow for this. Drugs should be mental health issues, and treated as such. There should be a military response to the removal of any and all drug use/dealers.

People are starting to wake up. This is only half way through the first of potentially 8 years of this. You see where we are today, and remember it for comparison in 3 years. I think we all will be surprised.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1200x1195px
>>130875593
I can smell the cheeto dust and roll sweat from here. Your quivering mass jiggling gracefully as you type every response. Just kill yourself and save your parents the grief of watching you live
>>
>>130875658
Black culture is perpetuated by the media empire that encircles it for profit.

My fash flag isn't pure irony, I don't think the democratic process can fix this issue, people aren't willing to vote for what's best for them anymore, they just want gibs long enough to live our their life and die in relative lazy comfort.

Conflict between countries is the driving force beyond human advancement. Be it cold OR hot conflict. This lazy "let me just get fat and sleep" bullshit that drives democracy now will be the death of us all.
>>
File: IMG_6142.png (89KB, 1271x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6142.png
89KB, 1271x1000px
>>130875593
>""""Fascist""""
>>
>>130875924
Your overwhelming spastic hatred for me not towing your party line to a T is palpable.
>>
>>130876043
Gave up on actual conversation too huh?

You guys sure are hurting my feelings.
>>
File: mlkonblackcrime.jpg (30KB, 472x199px) Image search: [Google]
mlkonblackcrime.jpg
30KB, 472x199px
>>130876012
LMAO you actually believe this tripe? Then why did blacks behave EXACTLY the same before there was a "media empire" to encircle them? Take your delusion elsewhere fatboy

>>130876142
Ironically I don't hate you for the way you were born. I hate you for what you do. That is regurgitate bullshit which the data does not support.
>>
>>130876012
You don't see the big picture though, black culture in america was created by blacks, the media is keeping it alive but it would probably stay on it's own either way. Look at the culture in black countries in Africa, it's still shit.

Race isn't only skin deep, you don't seem to get this. Are you a "based black man" because that's the idea I'm getting from you.
>>
File: 356456.jpg (66KB, 599x725px) Image search: [Google]
356456.jpg
66KB, 599x725px
>>130876311
You know if this was any other day I'd be laughing along with you.

Like I said I went to black schools, due to shitty zoning laws I got to be the only white kid in class for decades, that race is fucked up to a point I can't realistically defend.

But right now I'm actually talking about the issue, and the idea that white America is just going to raise up and throw them all into the sea is the only fantasy tripe here.
>>
>>130876512
Black culture is just an extension of their tribalistic tendencies.

The barbarians had to be made to heel before, and violence isn't the only way to do it.

I'm a middle class white kid that got sent to black schools due to zoning sillyness.
>>
>>130870857
>elephant
>negress
Anon., go to Africa and stay there.
>>
>>130876908
If you think that you can change negroes - just kill yourself. Behavior is genetic
>>
>>130877048
Thanks, Ivan.
>>
>>130877048
Behavior is a mixture of genetics, culture, environment, upbringing, and dependency.

I said it earlier, you're too black and white in your thinking, it's fine when you're raging and venting but when it's time to actually sit down and talk about an issue it just makes you out of touch.
>>
>>130877250
Behavior = 90% genetics

Most people fail because they have inferior genes

Deal with it.
>>
>>130876688
Nope. It just requires the correct circumstances. If we just continue coasting, eventually things will get that bad. Give one realistic solution. Your magic dirt theory has been utterly destroyed. You continue to spout bullshit like

>Black culture is perpetuated by the media empire that encircles it for profit.

Which I just disproved with one image. Niggers have ALWAYS behaved like niggers. The only way to stop it is change their genes, or an EXTREME authoritarian system to police them. If we just killed any nigger that gets more than 1 felony, you might be on to something. Or one of my past suggestions is to start a charity where we pay niggers to get sterilized voluntarily. It would solve the immediate problem of their criminality or stupidity but over time it would fix it.

Name one realistic solution not in those veins. Muh magic dirty and education doesn't work.
>>
>>130871672
Underaged detected
>>
>>130877381
look man, the future of america is going to be not white as it is, we have to work with the good of all races

i hope one day we blend together as intended with the melting pot and get past it all as americans, not as black, white, asian, whatever.
>>
File: MuhMasterRace2.webm (2MB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
MuhMasterRace2.webm
2MB, 1024x720px
>>130878383
>>
>>130888888
>>
>>130864076
Civic Nationalism is a stepping stone to ethnic nationalism.

I can work for a while as long as the nation is overwhelmingly majority white and the races are allowed to segregate.

A based blackman seeks to improve the character and standing of his race by encouraging other black men to raise conservative, respectable families and to control their women.
>>
>>130878456
Your subtle fairy fart larping hasn't been lost on me.
>>
>>130877442
blacks were quite well behaved when the had a father figure in the house. you don't realize how bad single parenting fucked up their communities, and this of course is in combination with the welfare state.

hard to believe, but at one point blacks were doing better at marriage than whites.

america must become the forge, where we meld the peoples together into a new refined product. this is the only way, to become so mixed that you don't know who to hate since we are so intertwined. ethnonationalism would break america apart.
>>
>>130864076
Did you see HWNDU in New Hork. Most who post on this board would be ethnically cleansed if their was an white ethno state
>>
>>130878456
Your biggest mistake is to think that USA has any future. Rather soon your leadership will get people smart enough to nuclealry disarm itself (after forcing China/India/Pakistan to do so), because they understand that leaving those to spics, mongrels and niggers is not a very good idea. Already happened with South Africa just before the Apartheid felt
>>
>>130878630
it isn't larping, it's the only way to make it work. look at places like texas, they don't even acknowledge race in most cases, they just view each other as texans. i wish my state would do that but democrats must play the race card all the time.
>>
>>130864572
Wrong, when they have royal blood running threw their veins.
>>
>>130878458
Is that a guy dressed up as a woman?
>>
>>130878745
No that's just some slavshits assault a random lady.

The first one actually was a man dressed up as a woman though, so he probably deserved it.
>>
File: IMG_3632.jpg (36KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3632.jpg
36KB, 540x540px
>>130864076
Because America is a nation unlike any other. The European nations are descended from ancient tribes. Thousands of years of lineage. America is a nation of many tribes, peoples, races. To advocate racial nationalism is to advocate the breakup of this great nation
>>
File: Civic Nationalism 3.webm (680KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Civic Nationalism 3.webm
680KB, 720x1280px
civic nationalism = white genocide
>>
>>130873651
Willing to bet that he is smarter than you, Ivan.
>>
>>130878829
this man is right. america is the forge which brings people around the world together in one final product.

we are western in the sense of our heritage, but modern america is truly a sample of the globe. and this is not a bad thing, we have the ability to maintain ourselves as the greatest nation on earth
>>
>>130878829
Yea your not really correct about that.
>>
>>130878829
Your nation doesn't exist as it was founded since the 1960s
>>
>>130878841
civic nationalism is not liberalism you oaf, civic nationalism requires true assimilation and good behavior among all citizens. we are all held to the same standards and equal under the law.

under civic nationalism
1. all people have to learn english
2. all people must learn to abide by the constitution
3. we teach positive american history instead of emphasizing slavery and negative things that divide us
4. we secure our borders and welcome in truly skilled immigrants who want to be american

our culture is so much more than just being "white". why you'd reduce us to that i'll never know.
>>
>>130878985
If you're not larping then do you unironically believe destroying your heritage and genetics is the path to the future or are you just proscribing racial tensions as the reason everything's going to shit? Cause it's not the reason, it's just a symptom.
>>
>>130869792
Go back to T_D you nigger loving cuck.
>>
>>130878985
No it was supposed to be an outpost of Europe and slaves were to be deported to Africa but bad (((people))) paid good money. Our first immigration act was in 1790 said whites only, native population was spread apart and mostly irrelevant the trail of tears is exaggerated. If we shit down the border and cut welfare minorities would stagnate then eventually decline.
>>
>>130879185
Lol racemixing will peak at 20% most of which will be non whites with other non whites which believe it or not is still not anywhere near the levels that took place in Latin america
>>
>>130879185
genes aren't everything man, i'm not a determinist. i think good people can come out of all races, and if good people breed that is all that matters.

plenty of whites in america are bad people who will happily sell out this nation. hillary clinton was a white women, do you think she aligns good with white nationalists? of course not.

ethnic nationalism makes sense in a place like say france, where you had french living there forever. but america is a country of migrants, our ideal is to be the "shining city on a hill" as reagan said. that people from around the world can come here, work hard, and achieve their dreams.

i don't think racial tensions are at the root of our problems, but i do feel that race can often be used to divide people, the dems have been very successful at this. do you think they'd be able to pull this off in a mixed society? probably not.

now i'm not suggesting making people mix together, that's just dumb, people want who they want. but i do think there is nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>130879411
Now you know he's joking.
>>
>>130864076
That guy is red pilled and a rare person among his ignorant brethren. Most of them are not based because they whine about how abused they are while eating their government cheese sammiches.
>>
>>130879171
>our culture is so much more than just being "white"
It's actually being White, speaking English, owning property and guns. If you don't believe me see the Immigration Act 1924, 179 legal framework and the legal and social system before the 1964-1965.
>>
Civic Nationalists are people whose head is screwed on the right way, but who are too "herding" in their behaviour to believe things that are not supported by the dominant forces in society. Basically they are cowards who will drop the civic part overnight if real nationalists win, without any complaints.
>>
File: 2nd place milwaukee quick draw.jpg (110KB, 907x960px) Image search: [Google]
2nd place milwaukee quick draw.jpg
110KB, 907x960px
>>130878383
>doesn't understand the concept of outliers
>cherrypicks whites acting like niggers somehow probes they are as bad as niggers
>when in fact they are outliers, just like the niggers that act white are

hahahaha you're a caricature of an ignorant moron.
>>
File: hugh-glass.jpg (366KB, 1351x1753px) Image search: [Google]
hugh-glass.jpg
366KB, 1351x1753px
>>130864076
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=africans+have+never+built+anything&&view=detail&mid=D14BD3FA2999BD4125B6D14BD3FA2999BD4125B6&FORM=VRDGAR
>>
>>130879666
>Whites are the main people trying to destroy whites

Good point.

But I think you're overestimating politicians ability to divide people, if we were all a bunch of mongrels it'd just be social classes instead, or "the alt right" like Hillary so pointedly created to paint everyone not voting for her as a monster.

Marx built his bullshit around class for a reason.
>>
>>130879897
>EVERY GOOD BLACK PERSON IS AN OUTLIER

>EVERY BAD BLACK PERSON IS THE NIGGER I'VE ALREADY DECIDED THEY WERE

Your silly ass shit only helps the cause of people you fight against.
>>
>>130879666
Shut up about Reagan already migrants don't work they stagnate wages take welfare vote democrat and change whole regions you ignorant fool kill your self. THEY WILL NOT REPLACE US END IMMIGRATION ENTIRELY
>>
>>130879947
>Created

Well, popularized, it was already a thing.
>>
>>130880054
They literally are by definition. Please stop you pathetic brainlet. You only embarrass yourself.
>>
>>130864076
That sign doesn't make any sense
>>
File: IMG_0874.jpg (79KB, 661x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0874.jpg
79KB, 661x472px
>>130864076
>>
>>130864076
A favorable post on /r/the_donald
>>
>>130880147
You're the real nigger.
>>
File: based black man.jpg (381KB, 961x1213px) Image search: [Google]
based black man.jpg
381KB, 961x1213px
Civic Nationalism is cucked for everyone involved. It's embarrassing to see niggers and spics self-degrade themselves to appease the white man, that's not being "based" that's just being a cuck. At least the nigger lefties and spics are looking out for their best interests. they recognize that they are our enemies and rightfully so.

Our race is our culture, end of story.
>>
>>130880239
Democrats are the real racists!!!
>>
>>130880303
They certainly seem to hinge everything they say or do on race.
>>
>>130880239
You've already exposed yourself for what you are. An intellectually dishonest, intellectually bankrupt, eternally butthurt nigger.
>>
>>130869723
Freedom of the individual CAUSES degeneracy. You let people to do as they please, they'll revert to their animal state sooner or later.
Individualism is not an authentic understanding of human beings. Framing a person as a single entity eradicates everything he is, and basing a nation off of individuals is basing a nation off of nothing.
>>
I know 100 percent HWNDU threads were full of shills because you'd get hundreds of unironic ''based black! based shit skin! based mongrel!'' every day and everyone in the threads would argue you if you called them out on it
>>
>>130880362
Yea cause non whites gobble it up cause get it they plan on making you irrelevant civcuck and BTW immigrants don't just take low skilled and high skilled jobs which are being automated now they're taking the remaining factory jobs as well cause civcuck republicans use them for cheap labor.
>>
File: 1496531058090.jpg (5KB, 245x267px) Image search: [Google]
1496531058090.jpg
5KB, 245x267px
Because the alternative, ethnic nationalism, doesn't exist. It's an ever-receding pocket of identity. Once a nation eliminates all "non-whites", it will perpetuate into nonsensical identity that was present 100 years prior, ie. immigration of Irish, Italians, etc., who were all considering inferior and not "white" or "purely European."

tl;dr: is X white?
>>
>>130880432
Kek. If I was half as shitty as you salt slinging faggots desperately want to believe I'd of already offed myself for you.
>>
>>130875924
Holy shit you are one assblasted nigger!
>>
>>130879735
He's dead now. Anthony hervey.
>>
>>130880582
Unchecked immigration is cancer, I agree.
>>
>>130879171
>requires
But, critically, never actually acquires.
>>
I support Civic Nationalism because marginalizing people arbitrarily is not creating a stronger or survival of the fittest scenario, it is a destruction of human potential and empathy on behalf of the perpetrators.

Fascists will make fun of your masculinity because their solution to everything in this world is nothing but masculinity and strength. What they fail to recognize is that communication, flexibility, the submissive aspects of hierarchy are in a sense feminine values and also extremely important. Turning the entire world into a brutal competition for dominance does not make a better world- though strength is very obviously needed.

The fascists are doing so well ideologically because their appeals to strength are needed in a west that has many choosing emotion over reality. But in choosing to re-find strength and masculinity, do not lose your heart in the process.
>>
>>130864076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
>>
>>130880544
I cannot think of more retarded rhetoric than this. You don't stop being a social creature just because your rights are recognized on an individual level. If the state is the only thing preventing you from being a degenerate then you are totally morally bereft.
>>
File: 1469671449740.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469671449740.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>stormniggers who unironically use the term based
>stormnigger who unironically think blacks can't be based when its litteraly nigger slang
>>
>>130880666
How so? I never said YOU personally embody any of the negative characteristics which typify your race. You might be a fine upstanding individual. I don't care because we're talking about group differences. I don't believe your race is worth saving, perhaps you do. I don't discourage you from trying, but your efforts are almost certainly futile.

>>130880685
>low effort bait #1413246

Welcome to my filter.
>>
>>130864765
I wanna poop on your diddle
>>
>>130880662
Yea you really think that I want all non whites gone. No I want the borders shutdown entirely no immigrants I don't care about the (((economy))) 2)English official 3)voter ID 4)austerity 5)end birthright citizenship 6)actual tax reform so we can collect revenue and maximize actually growth off real currency 7)a constitutional convention 8)bring back the tommy gun I forgot what the bill is called.
>>
>>130880273
There are plenty of blacks and spics that consider themselves to be Americans rather than their race and don't see whites as enemies, so I don't know why you think you should see them as enemies either.
>>
>>130880876
Which, it turns out, most people are.
Do you think it's just a random coincidence that classical liberalism turned into gibs in EVERY western nation?
Do you think it's some random happenstance that all those civil rights movements that started out with women and niggers proudly demanding not to be tread on inevitably turned into gibsmedats?
A man is a beast until he is rendered human, just as a person is a child until he is forged into an adult, and it is the sum of human experience that institutions of governance MUST retain some authority to civilize and refine its populace.
>>
>>130881055
Well, for starters I'm white as mayo.
>>
File: civic nationalism 2.webm (821KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism 2.webm
821KB, 720x720px
>>130879171
civic nationalism = white genocide
>>
>>130881225
Post your hand. I don't believe it.
>>
>>130881069

Except that all of those, as irrational as they may be, have nothing to do with ethnic nationalism. Civic nationalism performs those just fine, even ending immigration or denying birthright citizenship, should the people decide to do so. Rule of law.
>>
>>130872940
This is common sense to me. I took no philosophy courses.
>>
>>130881340
A 55% white California overwhelmingly passed prop 187 and irrational how so every thing I said is indiscriminate and legal/constitutional
>>
>>130881149
Because you shift the overton window until being a conservative means nothing because there is nothing left to conserve. We need to leave the pretexts behind, all Conservative movements in America have fought for WHITE CULTURE and WHITE CULTURE ONLY, until recently we've had to be politically correct about it. Conservatism is our only frontline, once we accept 80 IQ niggers and mestizos we begin to lose what we're fighting for in the first place.

protip: it's not modern "Americanism" aka Consumerist Multikulti
>>
>>130881260
White genocide is happening because migrants are flooding into our countries and propaganda is discouraging whites from having children. It doesn't really have anything to do with whites and non-whites living in the same country.
>>
>>130881512

Not all laws are rational and are subject to scrutiny. Your propositions are no different.
>>
>>130881612
Actually from what I see with my own eyes those not having kids are urban liberals. I mean white birth rate in places like Nebraska is 2.2. Thankfully we have space,suburbs,and rural areas with the semblance of basic liberties so we can effectively combat this problem we have.
>>
>>130881818
Yes but what is irrational about them they're are very popular ideas.
>>
File: 23523.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
23523.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>130881336
>>
>>130864076
He's right you know
>>
>>130881936
Okay Juan Ramirez Escobar the 3rd.
>>
File: 1494638495212.jpg (468KB, 2359x3533px) Image search: [Google]
1494638495212.jpg
468KB, 2359x3533px
>>130872655
>>130867695
God speed, you hues you.
>>
>>130881574
If they want to help fight for white issues, why exclude them? There's not going to be a lot of them coming to our side, and the ones who do will most likely have above average IQs anyway. It's not like conservatism is going to get completely co-opted by hoodlum niggers; if anything it's more of a class issue than a race one.
>>
>>130882127
Fucking lol, alright dude.
>>
>>130882189
>If they want to help fight for white issues,
Because they're not

>It's not like conservatism is going to get completely co-opted by hoodlum niggers

It's already headed in that direction, where do you think the entire "Based" ( nigger slang) Nigger meme comes from. Civicucks are taking conservatism in a multikulturalist direction.
>>
>>130882189
>they want to help fight for white issues, why exclude them?
Because the White issue is to not have those people around us
>>
>>130881936
google reverse image the pic.
>>
>>130882189
The middle class (suburban and rural retards)are half the country and is 80% white not Jewish nor Hispanic I'm taking angloized european mutts! This is a race issue demographics is destiny everyone else is running circles over civic nationalists they're merely of source of entertainment and analysis like they say they're individualists.
>>
>>130882430
Now you're just being paranoid.
>>
>>130880662
And what is wrong with that? I'd rather forbid Italians and Irish and whatever """white""" Europeans than allow the millions of Spics and niggers we're currently filled with.
We have more non-hispanic whites than any country in the world. We don't fucking need more people.
>>
>>130882189
>why exclude them?
The same reason I'd put a bullet in the head of every white traitor. The principle of the thing - NEVER abandon your own.
>>
>>130882350
Here's a little tidbit: a fairly large portion of non-whites DON'T want whites to get genocided. And like I said, these "based black men" are never hood rats and more often than not grew up in suburbs, and were therefore integrated into white culture at a young age. The word "based" is used by fucking everyone, even the alt-right.
>>
>>130868396
Holy fug, finally someone has nailed down my position blacks
>>
>>130881924

Well, you already pointed out that shutting down immigration completely does have an effect on the economy, but that's surely debatable. Also, I'm entirely for austerity, as I think printing money can be stimulative, per Milton Friedman's admission that the Fed didn't do enough to prevent the Great Depression. Ironic. And why a convention? What will that serve? We already have a federal gov't in place that meets regularly. Surely you don't want to end the economy, do you?
>>
>>130882650

What about the """""white""""" hispanics?
>>
>>130866573
Good points.
>>
>>130864076
A black American ethnostate would be a special kind of hell for high-IQ blacks that lean right, since most blacks have less than stellar IQs and lean left economically, horribly ostracize those who deviate from their political and social norms, and yet expect a cut of the success of those who go their own way.

For blacks who believe in traditionalist and conservative values, an America characterized by free association, free markets, low taxes and minimal regulations, no handouts, and strong borders is really the best option they have - and in the long run, the best option for the health of the culture in aggregate.
>>
>>130864765
I wish I could argue with you but I can't.
>>
>>130882789
Not necessarily but there are so many bubbles that need to pop plus mid class 80% non Jews non hispanic, this is a race issue as the middle class declines as a % white decrease as % hell the biggest demographic drop was ashkenazi Jews it doesn't just effect whites anymore.
>>
>>130882652
Boiling "your own" down to just your race seems really arbitrary to me. Superman is really a space alien, so does that make him a traitor for standing up for Earthlings? The very ones who raised, supported, and loved him? What if you were abandoned as a baby and raised by a pair of Indian parents? Would you put a bullet in your own head, as well as in theirs?
>>
>>130883034
We need to restablish some principles laid out in the constitution so subverters are shut down for another century.
>>
File: 1478824629860.jpg (524KB, 1774x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1478824629860.jpg
524KB, 1774x1602px
>>130864765
shoo shoo
>>
File: IMG_6144.png (283KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6144.png
283KB, 1024x819px
>>130883179
>Superman is really a space alien, so does that make him a traitor for standing up for Earthlings?
When you have no culture and make the references accordingly

"Our own" is pretty simple - pic related
>>
>>130881223
i agree with this guy
>>
Nothing. Some negro spouting cuckservative talking points straight from Glen Beck is no ally.

>muh welfare

The welfare state wasn't created in some Machiavellian scheme to screw over blacks. They overwhelmingly use it and abuse it because they're room temperature IQ makes them unfit to live in modern society.
>>
>>130883308
There's a little something called "allegory" bud. Read the last sentence of my post, it's basically the same idea.
>>
>>130883362
The welfare state was literally created to keep blacks voting blue for as long as possible.
>>
>>130869973
I think technology will do most of the work.
Most people want to be a shade or two whiter.
Genetic engineering is going to make that happen.
>>
>>130864076
It's a temporary measure till we manage to COLONIZE the ~10% black population, assuming they're worth adding to the gene pool
>>
The Spencer-wing hatred of "civic nationalism" is a recapitulation of their previous evolutionary stage: the libertarian. It's an attack on soldiers on your side in pursuit of some pure ideology that wants a white ethnostate yesterday. They're completely ignorant of any political strategy to achieve their goals. And that is what makes them fags that will forever be fringe and completely unacceptable in American society, which has never been "white nationalist" I might add since this is an anglo-saxon nation and NOT a pan-European utopia. It doesnt matter if there are Germans and Irish and Italians here. The nation's institutions and culture and people are thoroughly anglo-inspired. And non-Anglos only made it by "passing" as Anglos. tl:dr: fuck fags who punch right
>>
>>130870563
So how do blind people see?

Imagine looking behind your head, what do you see? nothing, that is what blind people see. They just dont.
>>
>>130868288
Civic Nationalism was America, particularly the north / old northwest (see: modern-day rust belt) before the migrations/immigration. Rugged agrarian individualism, monocultural multiracialism, tight-knit Christian communities formed over generations.

Civic nationalism cannot be forced, but it happens organically and voluntarily with time within closed borders in the absence of welfare, thus forcing people to assimilate and cooperate, or fuck off.

Marxists are an existential threat to it by creating fissures between groups. LARPers would like you to believe otherwise, but even Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy were monocultural civic nationalist nations, aside from the JQ and Germany banning racemixing.
>>
>>130883611
Not necessarily. It's important to have someone on the fringes so you can negotiate inwards.
>>
File: jews.jpg (199KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
199KB, 1280x720px
>>130864076
>>
>>130870226
The problem is that our super based nigs get called nigs and racist also.
>>
>>130874046
Unless you were a Helote.
>>
>>130883611
This is a pretty good summary of my beef with the white nationalist movement. They live in some kind of Utopian fantasy world that would realistically take over a century's worth of bloodshed to achieve. And by bloodshed, I mean BLOODSHED. They'd have to spill so much white and non-white blood that they'd probably end up accidentally committing literal white genocide in the process.
>>
>>130884078
Nah probably not considering demographics homie now see my comment about the middle class above. And your right is far right guys are (((conservative))) we are anti capitalist protectionists.
>>
>>130883611
/thread
>>
>>130864076
South Africa was steadily rocketing upwards at Reich-speed for 100 years thanks to the blacks working and whites doing the grown-up stuff. Then Jews blessed the blacks with leftism and now..
>>
>>130884445
Yea it ends there.
>>
>>130883461
You're putting the cart before the horse. It was created to keep blacks doing that. It was created to exploit a known pattern in their behavior.
>>
>>130873894
Southerners have historically hated intelligent black people. They're economic competition, a threat to the status quo of dependency on the powers that be, and challenge narratives. The welfare state came from a southern politician, after all - no better way to slowly diminish the amount of intelligent black folk with time.
>>
File: IMG_6168.jpg (474KB, 1274x1843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6168.jpg
474KB, 1274x1843px
>>130883611
No, you mongoloid. It's all about the US being a threat to all Europeans
>>
>>130884649
Lol yea those damn southerners in what was at time a majority than plurality black region of the country.
>>
>>130884705
Obama is out of office.
>>
>>130883179
Because our bonds are based on shared blood, soil and experiences. Civs like to think that shared soil and experiences are enough for an entire civilization but that's simply not true. It's true that bonds can form along those lines for sure, but for the kind of outrageous social cohesion required to achieve the majesty of civilization itself, we MUST also include the bonds of blood, both by knowledge of relation and simplicity of unity of appearance.

It's the same reason we joke about the "my wife's son" thing - it's the spirit of dysfunction. The whole idea of chastity and assurance that your offspring is YOUR offspring is the increased devotion to them and desire to see them rise. That's because the bonds of blood relation MEAN something, even though it's not perfectly "rational" from some nihilistic perspective, the point isn't being perfectly rational, it's what will get millions and millions of irrational people getting along with one another without grating too heavily against what their instincts say is right and wrong. It's true, civilization is the product of suppressing the animal urges (hence why degeneracy is actually serious) but every prosocial institution from marriage to homogeneity plays at motivating us through our instincts - that's literally the sum and total of civilization.
And blood relations are as important from family to fatherland, it just doesn't work any other way.

And to clarify, especially regarding your allegory, this isn't to rag on adoptive parents, but they are a special breed of human, besides the demonstrable strain adoption puts on families. Show me a nation where every child is adoptive and I'll show you rubble. Show me a nation where my neighbours aren't like me and I'll show you rubble in the making.
>>
>>130883260
>he thinks a meme quote with a picture of le based Greek statue XD means anything

Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>130884842
Those anti-White programs are not being closed. You've been doing it for ages and no matter who's in the office, the strategy won't change
>>
The way that I see it is, countries and cultures need an identity to thrive. Whether it be racial or a set of morals and values that are embedded into the fabric of said society. However, I don't think it's right to create laws that promote segregation because that does infringe on individual rights. Now, hear me out. If we can't legally discriminate against people using government force, we simply just create a system that makes it impossible for people with other shitty cultures and values to thrive. Considering most minorities use state welfare, the problem would fix itself if we got rid of government support. We wouldn't need to make any laws pertaining to racial segregation because most of them would either die off or move to Canada. Also, removing affirmative action, enabling private entities to legally distribute IQ tests and hire people based whatever they choose would make a considerable difference.
>>
>>130884981
Meme quote is a low Iq pandering Trump mumble, amerishart
>>
>>130885014
I think we should simply move all our diversity propagandists to the Middle East.
>>
>>130885101
>Russians
>white

It's almost like your opinions don't even matter, mongrel.
>>
>>130885101
>unironically giving that low IQ low effort bait-poster (You)s

Ivan you know better
>>
>>130878813
i dont think any white supremacist would actually consider slavs master race
>>
>>130864076
>My conclusion is that America is a dumb country.

You are correct. Any country unwilling to do civic nationalism is dumb.
>>
File: IMG_6145.jpg (169KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6145.jpg
169KB, 1024x819px
>>130885454
Northeastern Europeans/Anglo-Celtics are the Whitest
>>
>>130884926
You seem to think I want a society where every race has pretty much equal representation. That's not the case; I think one race needs to remain in the clear majority in order for the country to remain stable. I actually think an ethnostate would be ideal, but as I said before, it's just not realistic at this point. You'd need to essentially reset history to achieve that, so basically some kind of apocalyptic event or catastrophic war that wipes out all of western civilization. So for the time being, I think it's best to ally ourselves with those who share common interests and non just a common race, although most of the people who share our interests will still by happenstance be of our race.
>>
>>130885641
Anti-Slavic racial bigotry never existed in European nationalism outside of Italian Fascist period that was against Balkanites. Or outside of Austria-Hungary(co-ruled by Slavic Czech), but even there it was against Serbians, whom they rightly considered mixed raced.

Anti-Slavic sentiment against Russians never existed at all. Inb4 Hitler - ethnic Russians held Highest Officer positions in Third Reich, niggers and part niggers in Europe were outright exterminated on the spot. You find the difference
>>
>>130864765
>because all black people I've met have actually been pretty nice and cool to be around
Faggot, are you from Vermont? I am caught by surprise anytime I encounter a black who isn't a complete nigger.
>>
>>130868504
No, it's not if you limit immigration such that a racial majority will always exist (like by setting a target percentage and varying influx rates accordingly) and if develop your native population.
>>
>>130865235
>individualism
*is for whites only
non-whites can go back home

in the end, civic nationalists are fighting for the same thing as globalists. never trust a civ nat cuck
>>
>>130886221
You get mentally cucked, when you start to think that you should have "immigration" at all
>>
>>130886375
Oh look, the same Russian shitposter. How's it going, Ivan?
>>
>>130867924
(((God)))

http://rense.com/general75/godthat.htm

http://www.renegadetribune.com/our-aryan-race-and-religion/
>>
>>130885990
Ah, my bad then.
But I'm still on the fence as to whether it's possible. It seems hopeless now, but I wouldn't underestimate the power of whites when they're angry and have their collective shit together either.
As for allying, I think my issue with it is..look at the current white allies to other races. When those races take western nations and start Africanizing/Islamizing them, what would you say will happen to them? They'll get thrown in with the rest of the whites.
It's the same thing with finding out the chick you're hooking up with is cheating on her boyfriend, and then she asks you to go out with her. Of course you don't, once a cheater always a cheater, and the problem with these people who go over to another race's side is they'll always be exactly as trustworthy as the moment of their usefulness.
Maybe I'm just burnt out on getting stabbed in the back along racial lines, maybe it just sticks in the craw to go crawling for the help of other races, but something about it doesn't sit right with me. I dunno, maybe I'm just paranoid.
>>
>>130885581
>low IQ

Nice projecting, cuck. You couldn't even hold an argument against that pathetic lolbertarian.
>>
File: hitler racist.jpg (89KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
hitler racist.jpg
89KB, 640x960px
>>130866573
Race-mixing isn't a problem as long as a racial majority exists. Due to assortive mating, most people want to breed with their own race.
>>
>>130886010
> niggers and part niggers in Europe were outright exterminated on the spot

Jewish propaganda. Half-black war babies from WW1 were sterilized, but other than that blacks in Germany were subject to the same legal standards and treatment as whites.
>>
File: hitler56.jpg (161KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hitler56.jpg
161KB, 600x600px
>>130883754
what you describe sounds more like a hybrid of cultural and ethnic nationalism, as there was always a white majority along with a common culture
>>
>>130887384
>Race-mixing isn't a problem as long as a racial majority exists
good goy. Even ethnic mixing is OBJECTIVELY bad thing to do
>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
>http://www.sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
>>
>>130887820
>but other than that blacks in Germany were subject to the same legal standards and treatment as whites.
Okay okay. Lol
>>
File: lbj.jpg (239KB, 1256x628px) Image search: [Google]
lbj.jpg
239KB, 1256x628px
>>130884649
LBJ KILLED KENNEDY!
>>
File: hitler25.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
hitler25.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>130887986
You need some genetic diversity, as inbreeding might show problems in future generations. Good to mix up the gene-pool once in a while, but promote a cultural agenda against race mixing to prevent excesses.
>>
File: IMG_6162.jpg (91KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6162.jpg
91KB, 640x452px
>>130888648
>You need some genetic diversity, as inbreeding might show problems in future generations. Good to mix up the gene-
You literally don't as all of the evidence proves
>>
File: 1497859716258.jpg (144KB, 688x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497859716258.jpg
144KB, 688x960px
>>130864076
Nope. There's no such thing as a based nigger. Just because a small number of whites and Jews brought them here does not mean we are indebted to deal with their asses. There's no such thing as a black American. Americans are white, and blacks are invaders that need to be deported or killed off indiscriminately. Only whites are egalitarian and individualistic. It will be our downfall if we continue to assume nonwhites are like us.
>>
File: jew supreme.jpg (55KB, 433x543px) Image search: [Google]
jew supreme.jpg
55KB, 433x543px
>>130871491
Mostly through mass immigration, promoted by globalists like Soros. Miscegenation is only problem due to cultural propaganda by the same elites.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2017-05-24/american-prosperity-depends-on-a-nonwhite-future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYEJwApUF3c
>>
>>130887872
Seconding this.
>>
>>130864572
Q: What makes a stormfag based?
A: Getting off his keyboard, and having the shit beat out of him before he goes to lick gook puss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjpl3bHoDw
>>
>>130868860
Western civilization gained dominance and affluence through the enlightenment that was based in individualistic thought leading to great innovators and a huge economy to profit from those, pushing up the idea of individualism and free thought and its value thus the society reflected this with more non-constrained outliers. You are a normie, bend over live your life and don't ask questions, you will add nothing to society except annoyance, do your job then die.
>>
>>130889288
God, all the hateful nigger comments. They need to be physically removed from white countries by any means necessary. The women. The kicking, screaming children. Good riddance.
>>
>>130883481
This 100% man I am not full shitskin tone but it looks like i have a tan and I'd rather my kids were white so I plan on banging the most pale hispanic or white chick around.
>>
>>130886646
How is that comparison make any sense in your head? You complain about us non-whites yet your IQ is fucking what 80?

The fact of the matter is this. What's more important to a person that wants whites to be the majority? This goes beyond tribe this is civilization and progress not some pussy. As a mestizo I want whites to be the majority and if that happens through peace or war it doesn't matter to me the ends justify the means, I want to preserve western civilization and what it can achieve not an arbitrary notion of loyalty to skin color that I don't even fucking agree with politically.

You are self-conscious and have regressed to this ideological state and polarization out of fear, not rational reason. Those of us that want to preserve western civ knows that non-whites as a majority will destroy it so the logical conclusion is for whites to remain dominant, how hard is that for you to understand?
>>
File: hitler22.png (85KB, 618x607px) Image search: [Google]
hitler22.png
85KB, 618x607px
>>130889130
>Invaders
most of them were brought over as slaves against their wills

America is a multiethnic society, better strategy would be to stop immigration and allow the white majority to grow again and promote a common culture to prevent intergroup conflict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
you sound like a white version of this
>>
>>130890163

Here here, Leaf. Ideals are what we strive for. Godspeed.
>>
>>130890163
And we as Whites don't want any mestizos. Of course you filth want a relatively White gen pop - you need a fucking farm of superior genetics, so you can get comfy in a homogenous society
>>
File: jewd 57.jpg (103KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
jewd 57.jpg
103KB, 382x497px
>>130888876
notice the places with the highest rates of inbreeding are mostly shitholes, parts of the middle east, africa, india
>>
File: 1497639410544.jpg (106KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497639410544.jpg
106KB, 1000x800px
>>130864076
>DUDE LETS BE PROUD OF THE ARBITRARY LOCATION WE WERE BORN IN LMAO
>>
You are never going to get anywhere with white nationalism. It's just the truth. All you can do is push the overton window for gen z to do it when they get older.

Two things should be your focus, kicking out muslims because people do support this, and changing no fault divorce laws so whites can breed more.
>>
>>130864076
A black person has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's their right and it makes no difference whether or not I get along with their race. If they are a citizen (and only if they are a citizen) then that is their constitutional right. End of story.
>>
File: 1494000283316.jpg (159KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494000283316.jpg
159KB, 758x1024px
>>130891966
>MUH KEKSTITUTION

Yeah keep importing all those based minorities America. You government gives no fucks about you stupid fucking cuckstitution and will erode it away the first chance it gets.

You lolberts and Muricans are some of the most ideologically anti-reality fuckers to ever exist.
>>
>>130892159
Absolutely opposed to importing any more. Just saying that we have to follow laws and your fee-fees about this race or that one doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>130891966
Yeah, but they forfeit said rights when they commit violent crimes, just like if any other person of any race commits violent crimes. Violent criminals, regardless of race, should be deported (hoppean physical removal).
>>
>>130892609
I'm ok with that.
>>
>>130892609
You can't just deport someone born in USA, that's violating another country's sovereignty. This is why capital punishment exists.
>>
>>130892796
The problem with the death penalty is that it could be used for white genocide if whites cease to be a racial majority in murca. Imagine if just being white is a crime to our future mixed race overloads. Just pinochet them into international waters and let them fend for themselves.
>>
File: 1296052153523.jpg (59KB, 499x314px) Image search: [Google]
1296052153523.jpg
59KB, 499x314px
>>130892796
>>130892796
>>130892796

It's dumb as hell though, so two illegals have a baby here, the mom, and the child are given a free citizenship! I graduated in 06, and only 2 Mexican girls even graduated in a class of 150, who didn't drop out pregnant, it's fucking insane how fast they're breeding.
>>
>>130867924
holy shit you're gay. willing to bet you jerk off exclusively to interracial porn. Only someone with pure self disgust could generate this nonsense. tip your fedora a little harder.
>>
>>130892796
literally advocating genocide. Enjoy being tracked, crocodile Dundee.
>>
>>130890691
>And as we whites
Says the NEET. Please kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>130891153
Gen Z is honestly mostly Mexicans and Blacks in America and more liberal than anyone. This Gen Z meme makes me key all the way home.
>>
File: based nixon.jpg (14KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
based nixon.jpg
14KB, 249x202px
>>130871672
Most jews almost always remain loyal to the tribe over country. We should deport any kike who refuses to give up their israeli citizenship.
>>
File: this.gif (1MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
1MB, 300x186px
>>130865520
>>
>>130865520
Individualism can work in a multicultural environment.

You just got to make sure everyone is taught right from a young age. Instill the right values.

I don't buy into the determinist creed of racial collectivism. You can make anyone a ubersmench. Anyone, with the right education.
>>
File: hitler nope.jpg (10KB, 210x297px) Image search: [Google]
hitler nope.jpg
10KB, 210x297px
>>130893900
for sure not liberal, not sure about their racial makeup though

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTsi63fuZzY
>>
File: nigflowchart.jpg (209KB, 1607x617px) Image search: [Google]
nigflowchart.jpg
209KB, 1607x617px
>>130894153
>You can make anyone a ubersmench
you obviously dont have much experience with niggers
>>
>>130894231
THAT's your source?? It literally includes the line "A tendency toward traditional values, by itself, means nothing unless those who believe in revealed Truth, the Gospel..." That's some real hard hitting reporting, btw the study they reference is on British teens who are meaningless and the questions they ask don't reflect conservative views at all.
>>
>>130880054

>Implying we don't want to fight them, and usher in the next civil war before it's too late.

>Being this much of a nigger-cattle.

dumb cunt
>>
File: kek tie.jpg (10KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
kek tie.jpg
10KB, 223x300px
>>130894153
you mean multi-ethnic, individualism implies cultural libertarianism or a monoculture based around tolerance, multicultural societies always fail

not anyone, certain races, considered as a group, are just better at different things, but only a minority of exceptional individuals, regardless of race, can become ubersmench
>>
>>130894231
British kids saying they'd rather save than spend is not evidence of a widespread lean towards nazism. Take the black pill, gayboi.
>>
>>130893211
the fuck? If a white person is a violent criminal, child rapist,etc then I want him or her dead. Fucking idiot, you blinded by this racist shit.
>>130893310
I didn't say anything about anchor babies, you can change that law. I meant USA citizens having kids, like black people which was your example. You can't just send them to Zimbabwe because you don't like them.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (21KB, 228x310px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
21KB, 228x310px
>>130894753
better sauce, boss
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

also, in the usa, notice counterculture appeal of trump, styx does a better job of explaining this than I am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTsi63fuZzY
>>
>>130895145
idk who that guy is, but he looks like a guy who never got laid ever. Type of kid I beat up in High School. literally skelator trying to explain something like an intellectual faggot as girls laugh at him and he gets punched in the stomach.
>>
File: Fascism_q69y8n.jpg (53KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fascism_q69y8n.jpg
53KB, 400x500px
>>130894900
higher time preferences mean a longer outlook on other matters, gen z will shift the overton window to the right, making the rise of fascism possible politically
>>
File: 1475041737413.jpg (218KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475041737413.jpg
218KB, 400x600px
>>130895549
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.