[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel, whether you like it or not, is the perfect example of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: you.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Israel, whether you like it or not, is the perfect example of what an Ethnostate should aspire to be. Sure, they are plagued with 20% shitskins, and the whole world hates them, but despite this

they shoot muslims in the streets like dogs on a DAILY basis. Whereas muslims are free in your country to kill you and then be protected from "Islamophobia" in a slow genocide of whites.

How do we become more like Israel?
>>
>>130864029
By gassing the Kikes
>>
Reminder that lumping Zionists and globalists in with each other is like doing the same with liberals and fascists.
>>
I love Israel because when the time comes to kick out all the kikes they'll have somewhere to go and it'll all be a lot quicker.
>>
>>130864029

>hurrdurr israel good because kill muslims

fuck off shlomo, the world is waking up and this time the cleansing will not be fictional. muslims and christians will get along beautifully once the cancer on humanity is cut out.
>>
>>130864029
I hope Iran or someone can finish what the Egyptians started and reduce Dimona to glowing embers.
>>
File: 1491515736695.png (71KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491515736695.png
71KB, 300x480px
>>130864029
>we
put more effort on your shilling, jidf
>>
>>130864300
Smart Nazis join the winners, not the losers

like this elite Nazi Commando who killed German scientists for the Mossad

> Skorzeny's participation allowed the Mossad to step up its efforts against the scientists in Egypt. Prior to his enlistment, Israel had focused on threats and a few mail bombs. These scared the scientists but not enough to make them abandon their project.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/210115

>>130864526

gtfo nupol
>>
File: jews america israel army 23.jpg (129KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
jews america israel army 23.jpg
129KB, 390x500px
>>130864029
You can't even defend yourselves without us. And then you shit on us for it.

I hate you. You did 9/11 and it was a waste of money and time because the Muslims are going to kill you all after they're done with Europe.
>>
>>130864029
>Jew
>pretends to be white
>imploring "us" to do something
Choke to death on your own foreskin, shariablue.
>>
File: 1491890733215.png (984KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491890733215.png
984KB, 900x720px
>>130865012
blame tactics.
>i am naming the jew so i am definatly not one of them
>>
File: Chess-Pepe.png (342KB, 427x576px) Image search: [Google]
Chess-Pepe.png
342KB, 427x576px
>>130864029
>>130865012
so much for "MUH superior jewish IQ", right schlomo?
>>
>>130865369
Jews will use Chinese next. Thats what winners do. They use.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2080572/china-and-israel-vow-deepen-relations

>>130865793
Whats the birthrate of kekistan? 0 children per 0 women? kek
>>
>>130864029
>Most of their defense budget is from the US.
>20% Arab
>Constantly threatened by its neighbors
>Trying to annex more shitskin territory without extermination camps
>Allied with Saudi Arabia
>>
File: 6cf.png (316KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
316KB, 858x725px
>>130866146
I'm a proud ethnic Kekistani. For centuries my people bled under Normie oppression. But no more. We have suffered enough under your Social Media Tyranny. It is time to strike back. I hereby declare a meme jihad on all Normies. Normies, GET OUT! RRRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>130864029
>White European Jews
>Brown Middle-Eastern Jews
>Black North-African Jews
>Yellow Asian Jews
>Muslims
>Christians
>Druze
>Bedouins
Not quite an ethnostate.
>>
>>130864295
>is like doing the same with liberals and fascists.

and the problem is where
>>
>>130864029
>Israel, whether you like it or not, is the perfect example of what an Ethnostate should aspire to be.

Yeah if you're a woman.

"The main complaint from Israeli men is the fear that too many women are using accusations of sexual harassment and even attempted rape as an instrument of manipulation and intimidation. If a woman makes false accusations of sexual assault, it’s up to the man to prove it’s not true. Accuse a man of theft and you have to prove it, accuse him of rape and there’s no presumption of innocence. A woman who fabricates such allegations faces no legal repercussions, and so risks nothing, while a man’s life and reputation could be irrevocably destroyed."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw
>>
>>130866725
you don't even have any clay. kek
>>
>>130868451
>The main complaint from Israeli men is the fear that too many women are using accusations of sexual harassment and even attempted rape as an instrument of manipulation and intimidation
Ever wonder where the sjews get it from?
>>
>>130864029
>perfect example of what an Ethnostate should aspire to be.
>Sure they are plagued with 20% shitskins
Did you even read your post? Or was it just the first thing in the pdf file your buddies sent you?

>but dey're based, dey kill mudslimes xD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.