[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mosque.png (879KB, 767x428px) Image search: [Google]
mosque.png
879KB, 767x428px
Honestly, I'm willing to consider that most Muslims (maybe 0.00025% considering there are only 50,000 in ISIS). Why are they not losing their shit over this?

If what I had considered an offshoot / heretical group was blowing up my places of worship, there'd be all out war....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/world/mosul-iraq-mosque-destroyed/index.html
>>
>>130863650
Always archive shills https://archive.is/tRmRD
>>
They're Israelis, not muslims
>>
Like, I was always not a huge fan of catholics growing up because all of the catholic kids at school were pompous smug fucks, but I couldn't imagine blowing up a catholic church and thinking that it's okay to God in my denomination. How the fuck does Islam even work? How are they okay with blowing up their own churches? Im assuming this mosque was a sunni mosque, yes?
>>
>>130864114
Mosques are just about seizing territories. All of them should be done away with.
>>
>>130864114
Yes, it was a Sunni mosque. It certainly does give credence to the theory that ISIS fighters are modern day Kharijites (the ones that killed Muhammad's nephew way back when).. not really giving a shit about Sunni's or Shiite's or anything resembling mainstream Islam.

I don't know why they're not forming coalitions and consolidating their military might to deal with this group, though...
>>
>>130864114
I thought was Shia, since isis blows up a ton of Shia mosques in their videos, but it turns out Al Nuri is Sunni lol.
>>
>>130864814
>fuck whites, you made this
>whites, please help
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>130863650

Mecca should be Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile, Truck, False Flag)

It would cause "World vs Islam".

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: IMG_2050.jpg (245KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2050.jpg
245KB, 960x1200px
Early niggas in the middle east didn't even pray in the direction of Mecca.

Dem niggas prayed toward Petra
>>
>>130865299
well, not whites.... but Israelis are well known to have funded and supported ISIS to counter Iranian influence in the region.

Even with that support, if the people whose mosque just got BTFO united and dealt with ISIS... this proxy war would quickly be over with.
>>
>>130863650
>Why are they not losing their shit over this?
for the same reason white people don't go on an all chimp out after terrorist attacks and kill random muslims
>inb4 muh anecdote fallacy
this isn't a video game where you just have to log on commitment is more difficult than what you think (leaving your home/job/family)
>>
File: IMG_4908.jpg (150KB, 750x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4908.jpg
150KB, 750x658px
>>130866406
Christians would certainly be concerned if someone blew up their own church. But we're not used to violence in our religion (in the current decades) and don't fight amongst our sects the way Muslims do.
>>
>>130863650
Because deep inside they support the values of ISIS. If ISIS wins, they will be fine and if ISIS is defeated they will continue selling drugs and raping white girls and nothing will change.
>>
>>130866815
>Christians would certainly be concerned if someone blew up their own church
bitch please tell me what happened when turks turned hagya sophia into a mosque
jack shit
>>
>>130866406
>random act of violence is the same as systematic violence perpetrated by a heretical group with the end goal of becoming the dominant group
http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims-are-the-victims-of-between-82-and-97-of-terrorism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565

yeah, I think it would be an appropriate, measured response to systematic violence.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.