[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

christianity is cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 27

i hope to live to see the death of christianity. all too many of my family members have succumbed to this mind cancer. what will replace it? In my opinion, this new religion's tenants must be:

1. racially centered
2. congruent with nature
3. balanced between love and hate; love for our race, hate for our racial/idealogical enemies

paganism unfortunately will not be accepted as a mainstream religion in today's age. I believe we must come to form a consensual religion that will appeal to christians today. christians are entirely under control of dogmatic belief, it is hard for me to picture anything but an all out war to force this new religion upon the white race.

christianity must die to save the white race.

please read Ben Klassen's works, this is a great foundation on which we should build.
>>
>>130861108
The one thing I hear from all whackos, whether liberal, gay, commie, or whatever, is how they all hate Christianity. They can all agree on that.
>>
>>130861108
>this new religion's
Replace old cancer with new cancer?
How old are you?
>>
>>130861108

>first conscious religion
>cancer

kys retard
>>
>>130861495

whoever said religion is cancerous?
whoever said we need a spook in the sky?
religion can and should be utilized to straighten out the white man's mind. how do you figure the jews have been so successful in maintaining racial unity?

answer: the talmud.i.e, rulebook for jews, racial superiority.

try re-reading my post, you seem to have missed the majority of it.
>>
>>130861902
down syndrome post
>>
>>130861378
these "people" are the idealogical enemies i speak of, doofus-fuckstick.
>>
>>130861108
>reddit spacing
>>
>>130861495
spirituality is healthy, dogmatic belief is not. an apple is not an orange, you fucking dimwit
>>
>>130862344
such contribution, much wow
>>
>>130862479
Go back 2 reddit. /pol/ is a Christian board. Christianity has been the bedrock of our society for most of European civilization
>>
File: 1497641707602.png (100KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
1497641707602.png
100KB, 400x467px
>>130861108
>>130861108
GEE, I WONDER...
>>
File: 1488668558750.jpg (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1488668558750.jpg
13KB, 284x177px
>>130861108
I agree fellow Nazi! We gotta get rid of that filthy goy religion that contradicts our beliefs!
>>
>>130863066
christianity is ultimate down syndrome and nihilism at its finest. please, crucify yourself.
>>
File: Aryan.png (187KB, 373x390px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan.png
187KB, 373x390px
God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy, homosexuality, and racial equality, are all semitic perversions of inferior jews and arabs trying to pervert our great and Holy race.
Atheism is the belief in a world created out of nothing, by nothing, utter semitic nonsense invented by the semitic jewish pseudo-philosophers.
We are Aryan men, our very skin shines in the white shining light of God himself
Our traits are not kindness and tolerance which are simply weakness in disguise, our traits are uprightness in the face of degeneracy, the belief in God, strength, intelligence, bravery, valor, masculinity, purity and dominance over the inferior races, lacking the light and blessing of God.
The meek shall inherit NOTHING, God HATES the weak and the cowardly, the brave and fearless Aryan beings shall inherit the earth through conquest, the universe through space colonization and the kingdom of God by FIGHTING for the dominance of our great and Holy Aryan race.
RENOUNCE the nihilistic and fatalist worldview of atheism created by semites to weaken our resolve and make us accept our fate like pathetic miserable animals which we are NOT.
RENOUNCE the false racial equality and glorification of weakness and passivity promoted by the perverted jew-made false religion that is christianity.
UPLIFT yourself by believing in our God, whose image we are made in, creator of the universe, made for the Aryan race to dominate and expand into, reach HEAVEN, the kingdom of God by fighting with the bravery of a thousand lions for OUR race, have as many pure Aryan children as you can with your wives, put your race, family and God above all else.
As of June 22, 2017 we declare secular nationalism and christianity both to be DEAD, proven to be FALSE.
Accept the final Truth, we Aryans made in the image of God's shining white light will set out from now on to conquer and dominate the world, carving it in the image of our great and supreme race.
>>
>>130863714
>>130863695

christianity is a sand nigger religion, invented by JEWS, hello paid christ shills. enjoy nihilism.

christianity was invented to poison the white mind.
>>
>>130863801
>christianity is ultimate down syndrome and nihilism at its finest.
>actually thinking this
I know what it was like being 12 as well anon.
>>
>>130864063
>being above the age of 12 and believing in christianity
>unable to refute any argument whatsoever

sup retard
>>
File: 1493261664996.jpg (536KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1493261664996.jpg
536KB, 870x1730px
>>130864014
>>
>>130863801
Atheist here, I actually disagree.
Some people seem to be predisposed to needing this type of direction,Look at the crazed left.
They made "IDENTITY" their religion and it's become a cult.
Christianity is relatively tame, if people want/need it, let them as long as they don't start trying to force shit on people.
>>
File: real jesus.jpg (164KB, 460x519px) Image search: [Google]
real jesus.jpg
164KB, 460x519px
>>130861378
>The one thing I hear from all whackos, whether liberal, gay, commie, or whatever, is how they all hate Christianity.
That's not what I hear.

I hear from Christians is they hate racists like you and that Jewsus wasn't white.

>>130861902
>first conscious religion
What retard? You mean Zoroastrianism or Stocism or Vedda Aryan faiths? You certainly dont mean the mind control cult of the dead magic Jew named Joshua
>>
>>130864271
please refer to
>>130861108
>>
>>130863824
Ur special , we're not

i'm sure
>>
File: jews are aryan now.png (558KB, 475x598px) Image search: [Google]
jews are aryan now.png
558KB, 475x598px
>>130863824
>God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.

JEWS ARE ARYANS NOW!!!

No, Aryans aren't slaves in a pathetic slave cult like Christlarping
>>
>>130864515
You're either one of two things: part of an inferior race, or confused and completely unsure of anything
You aren't sure of anything.
>>
>>130864379
>Joshua
Yeshu technically, but it's a form of Yehoshua so you're not wrong.
>>
File: 4236525725257742.png (72KB, 405x430px) Image search: [Google]
4236525725257742.png
72KB, 405x430px
>>130864271
>Some people seem to be predisposed to needing this type of direction,Look at the crazed left.
>They made "IDENTITY" their religion and it's become a cult.
The Left is just the end result of Christianity. It was always going that way.
>>
nice to see less people here are being christcucks
>>
>>130861108
>what will replace it
Literally Islam. It's unavoidable
>>
>>130864509
ah, yeah I'm just going to stay out of this one.
>>
>>130863824
U THINK UR HOT SHIT DONTCHA?
>>
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
>>130864838
Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.
>>
>>130864872
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
>>130861108
It' seems as the west becomes less christian it becomes more secular humanist which seems worse
>>
>>130861108
hang thyself, heathen scum. He who leads His flock astray must die.
>>
>>130864906

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
>>130864934

Christians corrupted the very meaning of Love

In the Greek-Roman world, eros meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to /pol/ christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off
>>
>>130864732
christianity, islam, judaism, all semitic religions.

i advocate for the creation of a white religion, similar to Creativity by Ben Klassen. This is our building block.
>>
>>130861108
>tenants
tenets*
>idealogical
ideological*

For someone from the "master race," you sure are fucking retarded when it comes to basic grammar and syntax.
>>
>>130864934

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes
>>
Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. All that embracing Christianity will accomplish is making people give up on fighting for this world because if they are victims they get big rewards in Heaven

The only way to counter Islam is to embrace Life in THIS world, REALITY, existence, and WILL to power; not to shift the value of life away from this world

a forced meme with little Gospel justification applied onto the whole thing 500 years after fact, when it became evident that Jesus was not coming back no matter how many christians martyred themselves

the entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and not suffering anymore
>>
>>130864976
See my message brother >>130863824
>>
What Christians like the ones in /pol/ do to justify their demented religion is to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

The strange thing is that they are a minority within Christianity they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

Am I the one cherry picking??!

But if it is the "Christians" of /pol/ that justify their demented religion by pick random, incomplete texts from the Gospel, or text from the old testament, in order to justify not to cuck themselves like the early christians did, perhaps because they don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and are just meming

I guess that Peter and Paul were cherrypicking as well! That all the christians that died to the lions were cherrypicking as well! They were supposed to fight back and yell "DEUS VULT!"

Silly them!
>>
>>130861108
Babbys first religion discussion

I miss being 19 :(
>>
>>130862479
>le doggo meme

you must go back
>>
Why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

Oh yes! Christianity, the great religion of power that saved the Eastern Roman Empire... except... you know...the holy sites, the extremely important parts for that cult... and all of egypt, and all of Syria and Eastern Turkey...

But it lasted 1000 years as a rump state!! That truly means Christianity is the religion of earthly power!

The strong shall inherit the world, my kingdom is of this world, Jesus said!
>>
>>130864653
I'm sure that i'm unsure. You're sure , which makes u an useful idiot.

Ur a hero and so very special bro , totally. Go ahead and die figthing the shitskins. I'll give u a medal , promise.
>>
>>130865190
Fear. The Truth has arrived, finally.
>>
>>130865175
>le le reddit meme
le le le
>>
>>130861108
>cross burning
You clearly don't understand the symbolism here. The KKK is Christian.
>>
>>130861108
>1. racially centered
>2. congruent with nature
>3. balanced between love and hate; love for our race, hate for our racial/idealogical enemies

lmao, go shitpost somewhere else you fucking brainlet
>>
>>130865001
>misspelled two words
>now avoids the premise of my post

also your skin is brown. if god loved you why would you be brown
>>
>>130861378
It's almost as if severe mental illness is possession by an evil spirit. A spirit os that lasting impression of a being that is kept in your thoughtspace. This is why parenting is so influential because if you were raised by a violent drunkard your first "God" was an evil person.
>>
File: vomit.png (365KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
365KB, 673x680px
>>130863824
>having a problem with homos
>>
>>130865175
>jew

you must be gassed
>>
>>130865157
holy contribution
>>
File: 1497986606603.gif (564KB, 500x282px)
1497986606603.gif
564KB, 500x282px
>>130861108
Go have Aspergers somewhere else.
>>
File: WE.jpg (1MB, 1928x2360px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
1MB, 1928x2360px
>>130865465
t. 100% pure nordic genetics
>>
>>130862381
what do you mean by spirtuality? what does that mean?
>>
>>130865594
You are a weak and degenerate creature.
You will be punished by our will, God's will, and linger in eternal nothingness following that.
>>
>>130865381
i am aware, i however see it symbolically different. my own interpretation
>>
>>130861108

KYS

I'll bet you suck Islam dick all day long as you tip your fedora
>>
>>130863824
atheism isnt a non belief in god, it is a neutral stance on the existence of god.

none have been proven, none have been disproven
>>
>>130865692
>white supremacist
>has not read ben klassen
>>
>>130865325
ur the typical narcissistic idiot who think he's hot shit , pro tip : ur not

it's fucking pointless brah , life , life is fucking pointless , this is probably hell now that i think about it , if u really think about it , makes u think

anyways , go do ur noble aryan warrior whatever bullshit , who cares , it really dosen't matter in the end because of muh entropy

the void will get us all
>>
>>130865764
having purpose? belief in meaning?
>>
>>130865938
atheism
a- without
theism- belief in god
>>
>>130865913
i am in awe of your argument

i see this has tickled your pickle.
>>
>>130864379
Vedda? Aryan? wtf.
>>
>>130866060
The void will get you.
>>
>>130865594
all homos are pedos , that's a fact
>>
>>130866326
but it won't get you because ur so very special and virtuous , i get it

you really are convinced that this is the best of all possible worlds , aren't ya?
>>
>>130866326
how ominous btw , i won't get to go to heaven to be with g sauce? oh , that's fucking terrible
>>
>>130861108
I'm sure this has been brought up but
>tenants
You absolutely illiterate faggot. Jesus fucking Christ have mercy on you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-00-40-36.jpg (25KB, 349x225px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-00-40-36.jpg
25KB, 349x225px
Jesus is white, please get out pajeet.
>>
fucking great now that i think about it , just death no heaven or hell , this probably is the best of all possible worlds
>>
>>130866751
wow you wasted a captcha on me because i was autocorrected

please ignore the premise of my post
>>
was earth really necessary dude? why not just heaven? i thought you was perfect
>>
>>130861108
>hate for our racial/idealogical enemies
This will make you easily manipulable.
>>
>>130867187
our enemies are our enemies, manipulation into what? genociding them? cool, kind of the point, man.
>>
>>130861108
western civilization was built on Christianity. You can't just lop off the base of a pillar and not expect the rest of it to not collapse. That's why atheist white countries are collapsing.
>>
i like the strong and silent composed and dignified act btw

i've been there
>>
you want a racially centered, emotionally balanced religion.

You're a fucking retard and I mean that from the bottom of my Christian heart.
>>
>what will replace it?
Assuming a free market world, I'd want belief in healthcare to replace any religion. So hospitals become the temples. People devote time and money to hospitals to keep costs low, and the quality of treatment top notch. Not socialism, just paying it forward, I guess. I also believe in positive eugenics.
>>
the void ain't pretentious , it tells you very clearly : it wasn't worft it
>>
>>130867712
go mate with a monkey, christianity is for fools.
>>
File: Winter Solstice.jpg (325KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
Winter Solstice.jpg
325KB, 512x640px
>>130861108
>paganism unfortunately will not be accepted as a mainstream religion in today's age.
The old traditions are intact. You started this thread on a Woden's day, or what would have been the day honored in Mercury's name when Julius Caesar walked the earth.
If these folk ways were not viable, they would have rotted off long ago.
>>
>>130861108
>1. racially centered
>3. balanced between love and hate; love for our race, hate for our racial/idealogical enemies
Fascism
>>
death death everything dead forever , makes sense , seems fair

you had a good rum
>>
>>130868056
yes, but this is a form of government.
>>
Top edge m80

But here is something that you are failing to understand.
You see religion as just a tool; a fashion statement people can put on and pull off when they want to change people's perception of them.
You believe that you can dictate what God wants from us so you don't have to be obedient to God. God is obedient to whatever transient political beliefs you happen to have at this age. And that's why the existence of you anti-Christians is so loathsome. You are obedient to nothing. You live for nothing. You make a big show of caring about your country and your race and other worldly things, but that's only because you are trying to fit into a culture you have adopted. Your political beliefs have and will change over your life, but God's law will remain eternal.

Paganism doesn't work just for the reasons that its all about appearances. Pagans don't truly believe in their hearts that an elk headed maiden controls the fates. They just call themselves pagan, maybe say a prayer to Odin once in a while, and then don't think about it. Meanwhile, faithful Christians throw their entire being into the praise and worship of the only God. It is worlds apart.

Again, the existence of you anti-Christians is so disgusting. Your hubris will be short lived. Like all angsty, young 20 somethings who feel the need to "rebel", you will eventually discard your beliefs and come back to God. Until then, try not to embarrass yourself too much with your arrogant, self important behaviour.
>>
>>130866836
>Jesus is white, please get out pajeet.
what an odd thing to just come out with
>>
>>130868304
>gods word
>a book written by men
>>
>>130868304
if i disobey daddy he will spank me?
>>
>>130868304
i'll slice myself for god , point who needs to be killed , i'll do it for u

because i love u
>>
>>130861108
The only problem with christianity is it creates weak willed men. It is a slave's religion. I image it could be possible to reform it, that is a better and easier alternative. The bible has so many contradictions in it, you can justify whatever you want from it.
>>
u see , it's all just a learning experience little kid that just got raped

u'll go to heaven eventually , it's awwwright
>>
>>130868738
watchu talking bout? christianity is the religion of the mighty/beautiful/perfect aryan race who will conquer the universe (nevermind the aliens , fuck them)

scroll up

when we get to heaven we won't even have to wipe our asses anymore , we won't sometimes get shit in our hands accidentally and quickly have to wash it away because eww germs , u'll see
>>
>>130868472

All faithful Christian know that Christianity is more than the just the words written down.

It's Christ's Church that he established on earth. The Church that has stood for over two millenia.

I suppose you just believe that it was a series of fantastic coincidences that led to the Church standing for so long instead of crumbling away as you would expect it to. But many people take this as evidence that it is protected and guided by a higher power.
>>
>>130868295
Yes but on a personal level its an ideology and a way of life. You can practise whatever religion or even better be non religious as long as it doesnt conflict with fascist ideology
>>
File: 1489882567373.jpg (977KB, 2073x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1489882567373.jpg
977KB, 2073x1912px
KEK IS LORD
>>
god u see , dosen't love u jamal , neither does he love u pedro , or you ahmed , you ain't got blonde hair and blue eyes? tough tits miyamoto motorola

you see , heaven is a very exlusive club , like a wasp social club but even more exlusive and only the important people , the chosen people , get to go there
>>
>>130869445
>Christ's Church

Which ones?
>>
fuck , i haven't felt this stabby since before i died in battle
>>
cause reincarantion , for which there is proof
>>
oh but that's not it , i'm the only one providing congruent meaning , if ur the competition i gotta kill ye
>>
>>130864838
>>130864872
>>130864906
Why did the Jews want Jesus dead then? Because he was running around co-opting their religion saying that God does not know his followers by their blood, but only by their faith. They wanted him dead for ruining their gig.

Jesus preached kindness to the unfortunate and those deserving of mercy, but he did not preach submission in the face of evil. Evil must be resisted. What could be more evil than your enemy coming to destroy you and your family? Jesus was not necessarily against killing.
>>
mikey , i'm staring at the void , and i like it
>>
>>130867881
" Only a fool has said in his heart there is no God. ". Christians believe in God , so guess what that says about you,autistic summerfag ?
>>
let's do it just for shits and giggles , that would that would be it woulnd't it? bahaha

imagine , imagine all the people fucking dead and chopped into pieces and well raped and everything burning and complete and total desolation of everything everywhere forever

yeah , that's the ticket
>>
>>130866102
And God - the father of the universe is not worth that pursuit? Or is race REALLY that more important than universal truths, that you would reject a universal truth SIMPLY for the colour of a people's skin?

God is purpose, God is the belief you need. Ang guess what? God belongs to all - NOT to a single people from a specific geographical area in the world ( how pathetic THAT God would be compared to a GOD OF THE UNIVERSE).

How are you any better than a pharrasee, friend?
>>
File: lollipop.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lollipop.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
Daily reminder that last time LARPagans existed, they got all conquered by Christianity without a single arrow shot. LARPagans are the biggest losers in History.
>>
File: 1241351243.jpg (286KB, 1559x803px)
1241351243.jpg
286KB, 1559x803px
>>130861108
why join a religion when you can create your own?
By studying. If you need a meaning in life or a "goal" to aim at...you are just in the right time-line:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOpiGTAaklQ

Study philosophy, it's a hell of a ride, i tell ye
>>
File: Chekist.png (277KB, 512x384px)
Chekist.png
277KB, 512x384px
>>130861108
Christians will die!
>>
>>130863824
you again...? get out of 4chan, you will be eaten alive here
>>
>>130861108
>1. racially centered
so tatsaechlich ein neue "blut und boden"? spinnst du, oder willst du eigentlich die geschichte der anglo-saxon literatur und leben zerstoeren?
>>
>>130871479
W(S)INNER

(S)AINT
>>
Christianity is the syncretism of paganism with Judaism and was invented to pacify messianic Jews waiting for a warrior king to deliver them from Rome. Hence the Roman invention of Jesus to fulfill their messianic prophecies, albeit with a submissive messiah rather than a rebellious one. The New Testament is religious propaganda created by the Flavians and taken further by Constantine and the establishment of the Holy Roman Empire.

So first, recognize the awesome political power of Christianity. Read Caesar's Messiah by Joseph Atwill for the full picture.

Second, learn the esoteric teachings of Christianity. The origins of Christianity are the Pagan Mystery religions of our ancestors, although the literalists don't understand this.

Hopefully this will help you come to realize there is absolutely NO REASON for pagans and christians to be divided. There is much common ground to be had, although literalist christians need enlightenment. Christian and pagans must form a unified front against Islam if the West is going to survive.
>>
chistians worship a kike on a stick they are cucked by jews
>>
>>130861108
Boring...*yawn*
>>
oh but it's all just part of the plan , goy

the divine plan , it will all be worth it in the end trust me
>>
>>130864934
>>130864974
>>130865007
>>130865046
so many posts by this loser faggot, this is only 1/2 of them chosen at random

sooner or later you'll remember god, rediscover the protestant ethic, and find joy in doing good works. it requires constant vigilance on your part, but live up to your heratige FFS

are you white trash?
>>
>>130872076
did this nigga just blasphemed against the lord?
>>
>>130863824
fuckin convenient narrative to spread ur genes btw

u fuckin nothing

u mere target

u punching bag

u fuckin fleshbot
>>
christianity will be destroyed by aylmaos.
>>
>>130872488
god dosen't love white trash , we must remember that kids

but why did he made them then daddy?

for the contrast kids , for the contrast

oh , that justifies a life of mostly just suffering , it's all good daddy
>>
>>130872985
i will force feed ET his own protoplasmic shit
>>
>>130861108
Racially centered? It's probably the least racial Religion in the world outright

Hate our enemies? It literally says to live your enemies

Shitty bait
>>
>>130872488
I often think that Christians wrought genocides that consequently devastated European biological quality, reducing IQs such that today we are shadows next to our forebears.
>>
they seem to be learning this structural systems
>>
oops made me do it
>>
FUCKING OOPS , okay??

fucking oops
>>
>>130861108
Try cosmotheism
>>
>>130873212
it's a different retard, hmm. if you want to be an american protestant you have basically 4 options:

>presbyterian
>episcopal
>united church of christ
>unitarian universalist

active membership in these communities is a strong indicator of civic mindedness and charity, not to mention a vague bond with power and influence that makes your jew conspiracy look like a scapegoat to keep the idiots busy.

these denominations represent the very best that european liberalism has ever produced. if you want to do good, go to church
>>
File: en-sack-of-constantinople.jpg (23KB, 467x300px) Image search: [Google]
en-sack-of-constantinople.jpg
23KB, 467x300px
*Crusades against christian europeans*
*Sack Constantinople*
*Genocide the Cathars*
*Gives the holy land to the jews*
Guys! Race war DEUS VULT xD
>>
>>130873349
it's all part of the plan , don't worry

god wouldn't let u down now would he? no , no

good triumphs in the end , not just because that's what we want to believe because we are biologically programmed to believe that , but because it's an undeniable fact of life , why? because it kinda feels like that when i look up and talk to the voices in my head

i think we can trust our feeeeeeelingz , don't u?
>>
>>130861108
>>130865070

skinheads are the scum of pol
>>
>>130873822
if ur scared motherfucker go to church
>>
>>130874073
SKINHEAD!! SKINHEAD!! LOOKIN' FOR A FIGHT!!
>>
>>130864838
now this is a quality post, thank you
>>
>>130861108

1. racially centered (and patriarchy/male dominated, homophobic and transphobic)
2. congruent with nature (they believe abortion is wrong if the fetus isn't able to live on its own)
3. balanced between love and hate; love for our race, hate for our racial/idealogical enemies (more like "Murika" over other white European countries, cus hurr durr, they are gay atheists)
>>
File: god-emperor.jpg (109KB, 785x517px) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor.jpg
109KB, 785x517px
>>130861108

Emperor worship
>>
gee , i wonder how i could describe that undeniable feeling that despite all my transgressions and bullshit i'm doing the lord's work and helping make the world a better place somehow?

oh , i just did , k

yeah , probably just all in my head , i'm prolly just cancer and shud neck myself

uuuuh , le cry for help xd, fuck u faggot , help this nuts
>>
>>130861108
You are right, christianity is decadent as fuck. It is an idea which destroys itself and can only survive for a certain time. The ideology of the masses. Makes them feel better about all of their shortcomings and ignores nature. DEGENERATE TRASH.
>>
>>130874702
if i can pop that nigga i ain't worshipping that nigga
>>
>>130874180
>36 posts by this ID
I heard "the god delusion" is a really edgy book
>>
>>130874970
how about fuck naturre and just neck ourselves?

oh wait u won't , cause ur weak willed , u ain't no ubersmench

the ubersmench commits suicide
>>
>>130875053
never reddit

the secret language , now that's an edgy book , check it out , introduce birthdate (month , day , year) https://www.thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

me (le neet) : august 17 1995
>>
File: 1483568721210.jpg (84KB, 305x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483568721210.jpg
84KB, 305x382px
>>130873922
>t. pic related
>>
>>130875665
oh a demographic farmer

move on
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1440x1080px
>>130876131
>>
>>130876386
fuck , no wonder people are so easy to manipulate , everyone thinks they know wtf is going on all the time!!

no fuck face , ur not that important , the powers that be are not worried about fucking /pol/ , give me a break

TSL is an edgy fucking book/website , try it with friends and family , there's something to that jewish voodoo whatever the fuck it's called shit

kabbala?

i don't fucking know
>>
File: 1491647680445.jpg (95KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491647680445.jpg
95KB, 460x628px
wtf is wrong with me?
>>
oh
>>
File: 1491914358021.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1491914358021.png
4KB, 368x376px
anywho , glad i ruined another thread ya know? feeling gud about me self

c ya wod probably wanna be ya
>>
>>130861108
It is obvious that you are pretty lowly and desperate to be of that opinion. Christianity has fostered peace, progress, and stability for centuries. As a Catholic, I am regularly involved with my church and I participate to help members of my community. And if you're so concerned with saving the "white race" why don't you go out and get married and have children rather than posting on the Internet and on 4chan? God created every person of every color for a reason, people are inferior by choice not by the color of their skin.
>>
I know paganism isn't popular now, but I think it's the only long term answer to the problem.

First of all, the religions actually exist, and they contain everything a modern religion does, including how to be a good person, the warrior ethos, intstruction on how to worship, and so on. They have philosophy, culture, artwork, everything. If you asked a Greek or a Viking or a Celt what happened after he died, he had an answer. If you asked him about his connection to the past, he had one. Made up religion doesn't have that. If you ask WCC members about those things, philosophy, kinship, afterlife, their ancestors, there's no answer. It's just a collection of political ideas with a side of deism.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.