[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHHHHHHHHH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (201KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1024x1001px
IM SICK OF ALL THE FUCKING DEGENERACY AND GREEDY FUCKING JEWRY IN MY COUNTRY I HATE ALL THE MARXIST ROT TAUGHT IN OUR SCHOOLS AND I FUCKING HATE ALL THE ETHNO-MASOCHISTIC FAGGOT COMMIE WHITE GUILT KEK SENTIMENTS THAT RULE PUBLIC AND POLITICAL DISCOURSE AND ALL THE NIGGER ENABLING AND DESTRUCTION OF TRADITIONAL VALUES

I WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY AND WATCH ALL THESE VERMIN CONTAMINATE MY COUNTRY AND MY PEOPLE

FASCIST OVERTHROW OF OUR DISGUSTING, FACELESS KIKE GOVERNMENT WHEN

HISTORY MUST BE MADE

this post is satire
>>
File: Aryan.png (187KB, 373x390px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan.png
187KB, 373x390px
God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy, homosexuality, and racial equality, are all semitic perversions of inferior jews and arabs trying to pervert our great and Holy race.
Atheism is the belief in a world created out of nothing, by nothing, utter semitic nonsense invented by the semitic jewish pseudo-philosophers.
We are Aryan men, our very skin shines in the white shining light of God himself
Our traits are not kindness and tolerance which are simply weakness in disguise, our traits are uprightness in the face of degeneracy, the belief in God, strength, intelligence, bravery, valor, masculinity, purity and dominance over the inferior races, lacking the light and blessing of God.
The meek shall inherit NOTHING, God HATES the weak and the cowardly, the brave and fearless Aryan beings shall inherit the earth through conquest, the universe through space colonization and the kingdom of God by FIGHTING for the dominance of our great and Holy Aryan race.
RENOUNCE the nihilistic and fatalist worldview of atheism created by semites to weaken our resolve and make us accept our fate like pathetic miserable animals which we are NOT.
RENOUNCE the false racial equality and glorification of weakness and passivity promoted by the perverted jew-made false religion that is christianity.
UPLIFT yourself by believing in our God, whose image we are made in, creator of the universe, made for the Aryan race to dominate and expand into, reach HEAVEN, the kingdom of God by fighting with the bravery of a thousand lions for OUR race, have as many pure Aryan children as you can with your wives, put your race, family and God above all else.
As of June 22, 2017 we declare secular nationalism and christianity both to be DEAD, proven to be FALSE.
Accept the final Truth, we Aryans made in the image of God's shining white light will set out from now on to conquer and dominate the world, carving it in the image of our great and noble race.
>>
>>130861102
Calm down, I don't think this is satire. I larp on here like crazy and trigger people and can tell that this is genuine.
I think you should calm down, focus on other things in life, take a break from 4chan for a little, maybe listen to Rush Limbaugh to get back on normie track or go to a few left-wing websites and be a leftist for a while.
Dunno, hate to be stuck in your shoes.
>>
>>130861102

This is agent assblaster of the FBI (federal buttsex institute), you're under arrest for this satirical piece you faggot.
>>
>>130861756
That's the wirst advice ever, and will only make OP feel worse
>be a leftist for a while.
kys
>>
>>130861502
So what religion do you follow?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>130861502
>being this delusional

There is no god
Aryan race is a made up bullshit
Typing words in CAPS LOCK doesn't add influence
You're a basement dweller and therefore not
>strong, intelligent, brave, valor, masculine, pure, dominant
>>
>>130862589
I worship our one and only God, refered to simply as God, and his will is for me to spread the Truth I have experienced in a way I simply can't describe in words.
I swear it on my life that it is true.
>>
>>130861102
>this post is satire
Pussyfaget
>>
>>130862916
The fear from your post is palpable.
The Truth will be set free, ungodly degenerate.
>>
>>130861502
>>130861502
You fucked up, faggot, and you fucked up in the first line. Instead of posting male erotica, I invite you to consider the meaning of the word 'real'.

Real things are differentiated from imaginary things because they possess the quality of existence.

There is NOTHING. NOTHING that you can point to that is POSITIVELY INDICATIVE of a deity. Not a jewish deity, not a spanish deity, not a mongolian or indian deity. None of them.

So thats your first stumbling block in the path to being right, and when you get past that, you can start talking about your kike on a stick, who doesn't sound like a deity either, unless you think word of mouth accounts from illiterate peasants are a good source to lay a moral and ethical foundation upon, which is doubtless what you are appealing to in your attempt to invoke the legitimacy of your position.

So, we're agreed, you're going to stop using the word 'real' when you talk about your magical sky man, and please continue, I'm very interested in what you have to say.
>>
>>130863417
I don't need to convince you.
I will convince those whose hearts are close to the truth, and when we have the numbers we will crush the degenerate liars who cannot be saved, such as yourself.
>>
>>130861756
I firmly believe in what I typed and cool as a cucumber
>>
>>130861502
nigga fuck off
>>
>>130868338
We will rule over you mongrel. It is God's will.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.