[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And most of them were trying to stop human trafficking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

There were 6 names, at least 3 of them and scalise were directly involved with stopping child trafficking.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body-this-was-premeditated-political-violence-the-people-on-the-list-are-against-human-trafficking/

Was this the link, what about the other three, can we find out why the dems would want them dead?
>>
The names on the list are Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, Jim Jordan, Tennessee Rep. ScottDesJarlais and Virginia Rep. Morgan Griffith are also on the list. All six congressmen are members of the House Freedom Caucus, which containsthe lower chamber’s most conservative members
>>
Ten Bucks says Podesta is behind this.
>>
I found that they are all linked to trying to stop trafficking in some way

Jeff Duncan and Mo Brooks were involved in a Committee of Foreign Affairs and with content involving “Tier Rankings in the Fight Against Human Trafficking”.
Trent Franks was also working against human trafficking:

Congressman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) made the following comments regarding President Donald Trump’s executive orders to move forward on building a border wall and to better enforce immigration laws in the United States:
“President Trump’s actions today are the first step toward securing our country from illegal immigration. These actions will help us fight everything from human trafficking to the flow of illegal drugs into the U.S.

Scott DesJarlias is on the committee for foriegn affairs and I found his name on a hearing entitled A PATHWAY TO FREEDOM: RESCUE AND REFUGE FOR SEX TRAFFICKING VICTIMS

Morgan griffith was also clearly fighting human trafficking. here is his blog about it: https://morgangriffith.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398395
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.