[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (22KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 750x420px
/pol/,
How can i redpill my faggot leftist friend? What should I start with?
>>
Suck his dick
>>
File: 1-8.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1-8.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>>130854954
Start with Jordan Peterson, then Dave Rubin's "the left is no longer liberal" videos.
>>
>>130855184
you wont do it, no balls
>>
File: 1496531138163.png (72KB, 712x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496531138163.png
72KB, 712x512px
>Being friends with traitors
>>
>>130854954
How can I talk my faggot friend out of ideology X?
You cant, stop trying to be jesus or nail yourself to your fucking cross.
>>
>>130854954
>hides flag
>probably just a normie who heard about /pol/
>uses Nazi flag to seem hip and edgy
This isn't how you access the many truths on this imageboard of holy truths you fucking faggot OP. You must lurk more, only then you will come to understand. Judging by your level of faggotry I would suggest a minimum lurk time of forever.
>>
File: red-pill-2.jpg (29KB, 490x283px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-2.jpg
29KB, 490x283px
Here is the thing, You can't "Red Pill" someone. it's a choice, they have to make that decision on their own. You can only give them the choice and they have to start down the rabbit hole on their own.

After that the bath to truth is inevitable.
>>
>>130854954
Just let them loose on /pol/
>>
>>130854954
5.56 first
>>
File: 1498077010771.jpg (15KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
1498077010771.jpg
15KB, 251x218px
>>130854954
>faggot leftist friend
Work with him. Dock his dick into yours, grab him by the shoulders and look him in the eyes.
In a dimly lit room whisper in his ear, tell him the truth.
Not too quick. Not too slow. Just go with the flow.
>>
File: IMG_1415.jpg (227KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
227KB, 873x1024px
I view redpilling as something along the lines of a pyramid. At the bottom is debunking feminism, realizing immigration is so good, Alt-Lite type of stuff. At the top of the pyramid is the Jewish Question. You can slowly ease someone into the redpill starting with the bottom, or you can just go all out and attack from the top down (if you get them to accept the Jewish Question, everything else comes so much easier). Use infographics like pic related
>>
>>130856753
*sorry, I meant to say that immigration isn't so good
>>
>>130854954
Start with James Corbett, really easy to understand, straightforward analysis of political issues. It would be really difficult for a leftie to find anything to disagree with him about, it's like dipping their toe in the water, facilitating more critical thought before you hit them with something a harder like >>130855390, then eventually all the way up to satoshi kanazawa or ken O'Keefe
>>
A gun
>>
one of the best redpills is to ask why the super-rich, Muslim arab Gulf states (eg Qatar, S. Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait) havent taken in any refugees from their neighbouring countries which are also Muslim.
Why do they have to come through 10, 15 countries to end up here, (which coincedentally has the best welfare systems?)
How many countries do you have to travel through before you're safe ? The actual E.U and U.N. definition of a refugee states that they are declared safe in the FIRST safe country they set foot in. That is to say, Turkey, or any country that isn't at war.

You can then move onto why are such a vast proportion of them men, and then move onto the mass sex attacks (Which are endemic and majority aren't being reported by the media and authorities)
You can slowly build them into a blood-and-soil white nationalist in this way.

(if they bring up Sunni vs Shia, remind them that the difference between Sunni and Shia is minimal, much much less than the difference between Protestant and Catholic, and actually the majority of the refugees are Sunni anyway)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.